Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Serenity was jus sitting down in the hiding area where Yami took her.She suddenly heard the earthtelling her that Loke was hurt badly."Loke!please be safe."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Loke looked up and saw Yami getting angered."N-No....just run...g-get Hikari..t-to safety...I-I'll deal with Jellal.shouted Loke as he started to get up coughing yet again more blood."I will not let you hurt my friends,Jellal...not like you did all those years ago."he shouts.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:54 pm
Jellal saw Yami and turned toward him ignoring the fact that Loke was getting up."So you think you could kill me?"asked Jellal."heh you're sadly mistaking...I'm not the one who is going to die...hehheh you are."
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari, became bit stubborn, stood up and gripping two keyblades tight, which Yami look at her. She can't let her sister feel the painful heart like she had, his eyes become soften from understanding the pain, "Loke-kun... you need to understand... if you die, I can't let Serenity-chan ended up like me. Right now," she said to him as her light sworlling with fire and took Aqua stance as she's ready to fight, her eyes turned like the eyes of the tiger, "... Jellal-san, you and I shall fight." she made a vow and starts running towards him, ready for fire cloaking her and starts striking.
Yami try to stop her, but she run off towards to Jellal. He feel her emotion, she's still heartache about him gone, she doesn't want Serenity to feel the same. He have to watch her, if things goes bad, she need his help.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:25 pm
The earth spoke to Serenity again,telling her that Loke will be alright and that Hikari was going to fight Jellal alone."Oh Hikari don't he's too powerful...please don't."said Serenity worried.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm
Loke looked at Hikari."No don't do it!Do you have a death wish!?Loke shouted to Hikari.Loke then fell from losing a littlebit too much of his blood.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 pm
"So you will die just to keep your little friend alive?You're so pathetic,little girl."said Jellal.Jellal felt the strength of her attacks growing from her pain."TH-THats impossible!"shouted Jellal.How is her power increasing?Jellal thought to himself.Jellal tried to dodge all of the attacks but kept getting hit until he eventually hit the ground unable to move.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari didn't listen to Loke's death wish, she seems not afraid to die, it's possible to be increasing her Princess of Heart power by bonding her friendship with Yami and his blade helping her. Once she strikes him, she notice he's hit, she continue using her physical attack. When Jellal was hit on the ground, she stopped and panting heavily from exhaustion. She stab her keyblades on the ground to help her stand, but Yami walk towards her from behind and hold her, yet he notice she's stayed in shadow, "You stayed in shadow too long." he told her about where she stayed on, she look down and sees this, "He's... He's unconcious... right, Yami-kun and Loke-kun."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:11 pm
Loke managed to walk up to where Hikari and Yami were.Loke looked at Jellal."Yeah...He is...I'll call the other Zodiac members to come and pick him up...but just in case I'll restrain him as much as I can."said Loke as he fell to one knee and called his organization and tied Jellal up.A few minutes later the other Zodiac members came and picked Jellal up,and healed Loke up too."Thanks."he said.
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm
Jellal woke up and noticed that he was caught."Well...I underestimated you little girl."said Jellal as he looked at Hikari.Jellal tried to get loose from the rope."And I guess it's no use trying to escape since i've clearly used to much power."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:21 pm
The earth told Serenity that Jellal was defeated and that Hikari,and Loke were alright."Oh yay,my sister did it she beat him!"said Serenity."Oh wait...are they going to come and get me?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Her vision starts to blur and heard Jellal said, she did underestimated him, but he called her little girl, causing Yami twitch his left eyebrow. Both Yami and Hikari revert back to original form, but suddenly Hikari groan and slowly pass out, yet Yami sees this and quickly carry her in both hands. He sigh that shadow nearly drain her energy, he walk to the light pole and place her down, helping her restore her power. He kiss on her cheek and look at her then Loke with Zodiac Members, "I will go get Serenity, could please you keep an look out for Hikari-chan awaking." he told them to watch over his friend, then he dash away to get Serenity out of hiding spot. When he arrive, he unseal the earth scent and open the underground door and look at Serenity with a smile, "Hey, you okay down there?" he ask her and offer his hand to Serenity to help her out.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:40 pm
Serenity looked up and saw Yami and took his hand."Yeah I'm fine...I heard that Hikari beat Jellal!"said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:56 pm
Loke heard what Yami said and nodded his head.The other zodiac members left with Jellal and the leader of the organization walked up to Loke."Good job Loke,we need you back at the building."said the leader.
"Sir..I can't I have to stick with my friends...and I want to keep protecting Hikari and Serenity."said Loke.
"Well then go on a head and continue protecting them,old friend. The leader told him.
"Yes Sir."said Loke.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:17 am
User Image
User Image

Yami pull her out and carry her on his back, before he's about to dash, he heard Serenity told him about Hikari beating Jellal. He sighed softly and his eyes became sorrow, "Your sister doesn't want you to feel same way as she has when I sacrifice myself. She only wanted to protect Leo the Lion, but now... she's unconcious," he explains to her about her sister's duty as next Keyblade Master for their wish, and revealing Loke's real name because he can feel the lion roar. He use dark dash to Loke and Hikari, and they arrive as he set Serenity down and walk towards to her and notice their keyblades disappeared. Mr. Mew was on Hikari's chest, unanimated. He look at them and turn into spirit form, "It's already dark, you guys need the rest. Hikari-chan might stay like this until next morning before meeting with my friend's parents," he said to them and slowly disappear to Blade of the Darkness.

User Image

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games