Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm
<=======================Geryon Luesias==========================>
User Image

As Asura said that Geryon raised his hand with a wierd look on his face. "I think i'm the reason he came back. He didn't want me to hurt you, I guess." Geryon then started to examine each person in the group in front of him. "Well you seem like a nice group of people..." he said with a smirk. Fighting Asura was actually quite amusing... He would concider that a slap fight. He laughed at that though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

"Mxypt-- can I just call you something shorter? How do people even pronounce your name anyway?" Kylee asked, after trying to pronounce his name only to end with frustration. She was about to ask what this google was, but the question died on her lips as he explained his relation to Drake. "I'm… sorry to hear about that. There isn't any way to track her? Maybe she's at one of the places you travelled with them…" Kylee stopped herself, already noticing her way with words were going.

Noticing Geryon observing each person of the group individually, she sent him a suspicious glance back. Not that she wasn't about to attack him or anything; she was merely wary. His aura still sent chills down her spine, and that feeling wasn't something she enjoyed having constantly.

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:21 pm
╄━ ☞Ϻϰϫʑφʈʅʞ☜ ━╃

User Image

"I'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimention"

"it's like this: mix" he said as his head turned into a blender "yez" he said with a large grin "spit" he said as he spit into a spittoon that appeared next to him "lick" he said as his head turned panting and the tongue wrapped all over it's face then with a poof, his face returned to normal "if there was, don't you think i woulda found her? but i managed to bust out and found at least a blood relative of Drake's" he said looking at Asura 'i just hope that my theory about why Atticus is really around isn't true' he thought

"I like cartoons ... i get all my ideas from them"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:04 am
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Nodding as he explained the pronunciation, Kylee looked a bit disheartened by his comment about Athena. "Oh… I'm sorry. I hope you'll be able to find her soon." She apologized. Moving back to Gambit, she began to tend to his wounds. "So what happens now?" She asked him, checking the lump on his head.  

Saia Kakaru

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:48 am
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

"So you sacrifice your self and let me have what's left"

Asura gazed around at everyone and just shrugged, flicking her tongue against her spider bites lip piercing. Atlee nuzzled against her cheek and Asura petted her absently. She looked over at Grayon and nodded. " A lot of us are. That why you shouldn't be causing a lot of chaos. Just 'cause your a demon doesn't mean you gotta be bad. "

"I know I could have saw the fire in your eyes"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

Geryon just gave Asura a weird look and said "I never said it has to mean im bad... I just crave killing, is all. I don't see any of you dead... You're all alive to me." He just shrugged it off and walked past the group to the left of them, leaving a cold chill in his path. "So what is this place... I've never seen it before..." The chill he left behind wasn't literally a chill, but the presence of the demon inside of him gave off a spine chilling fear to most. Eventhough he had only felt that fear twice,from his brother when they had gotten into fights, it was fun seeing people reactions to the demonic power.

Vretiel Luesias

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 am
User Image

User Image

Shuddering as another wave of shivers shot down her spine, she gave Geryon a look of distaste. She had never liked being around demons much, only for the reason that she was sensitive to their chilling auras. "You're on Mount Olympus right now. The city below the gods' dwellings, to be exact." She said flatly, observing him. Looking past the demon he was, the guy didn't seem too bad… maybe a bit eccentric (just who craved killing people?!) but overall not so bad. I mean, he did stop his rampage, right? And it wasn't because we were too much of a threat to his life…so there's gotta be something more to him than he's letting on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image

Geryon gave out a simple sigh at what he heard, stopped walking and turned back to Kylee (if that is your rpc name? lol). "Dwellings... Under the gods? HAH! Gods are truely powerless when it comes to the races of this planet." He said dully.  

Vretiel Luesias

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:02 pm
╄━ ☞Ϻϰϫʑφʈʅʞ☜ ━╃

User Image

"I'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimention"

"boy this guy's an eleven on the creepy'o meter ... see you guys later, i'm gonna try and find my friend" Mxy said in a low voice to the group and left in a 'poof'. Gambit just stared at Geryon then noticed an old man nearby looking at them "dese Gods were human once ... one 'specially cares about us ... even like to go out in disguise" Gambit said as he turned around into the jet then smirked "'mon guys ... we need ta try 'n contact de oder Creed members 'n warn 'm"

"I like cartoons ... i get all my ideas from them"

(and yes, the old man is Ambrose ((God of Wisdom to clarify, Geryon)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

"So you sacrifice your self and let me have what's left"

Asura looked at them, then at Greyon and sighed. She looked out into the streets watching as people down the street go from shop to shop free to do what they like. freedom.. She thought to herself then looked at Gambit. " M-maybe I should stay here and make sure this guy doesn't get into anymore trouble. " She had walked over to Greyon and put her hand on his shoulder looking at him with a 'please help' look.

"I know I could have saw the fire in your eyes"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:42 am
User Image

User Image

Kylee nodded to Asura's offer. While she didn't like the idea of leaving her behind, Asura could more than handle herself in a sticky situation, not to mention she was the only one Geryon really favored in their group. "Doesn't sound like a bad plan to me. We still have the communicators Xanatos gave the Creed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:24 am
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣
Remy Lebeou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

"yeah we do" he said as he went in and gave her a gauntlet "you call us on dat if you need us 'k?" he said with a smile and nod

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Saia Kakaru

CherryTea Chap-Stick

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:12 am
User Image

User Image

Watching Gambit pass the gauntlet to Asura, she couldn't help but glance at Geryon. She still felt uneasy about leaving Atticus' daughter with him, but then again, it was Atticus's daughter they were talking about. Maybe I'm worrying too much. He's calm right now and probably will stay that way, right? At least for a good while. Kylee thought to herself, stepping closer to Gambit. "So Remy, how do you propose we get to the Creed? Should I use my magic? Or are we taking the ship with everyone on it?" she asked, remembering they had others who had not ventured out into the streets.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:59 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

User Image

Darkness and Light
Working together as one

The streets were empty as the night moon shinned down at Mount. Olympus. As the shadows began to grow longer, Haruto appeared next to a fountain with the statue of Arigane high above him, along with statues of different gods back when they fought off the corrupted gods. With a small sigh, he walked with his cane in hand before looking around, noticing that no one was around. As he walked over to a nearby bench, he looked up at the statue with his cane disappearing into his body. He looked up at a statue of a man with two blades in his hands, looking down at him like the statue knew where he would sit. This made the sage smile softly before he spoke softly to the statue,"The realms have gotten worse after you left our world...from demons to heartless to even gods, we've been fighting what seemed to be an everlasting battle...what should I do? The gods have disappeared from their thrones besides one...what...what should I do, Master Dante"

You'll regret fighting their master
The true ArchAngel.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am
User Image

Articuno

Around the street where he is, he will notice the temperature is dropping down and the climate become colder and colder as the snowflakes appear around the street. A clicking of high heel echos around the street, reveal to be Articuno's human form, her wings makes it like her cape. She keep her bright red eyes on the street, until she take a glance at a man with a horn, she immediately recognize him as half demon, but she walk pass him as her high heels leaves the black ice mark. She haven't seen any half demon besides Mitsuki and Future Nashi, who is counted as one because her father is Etherious Demon created by her Black Wizard Uncle, Zeref Dragneel. Oblivion Siblings seems count, but they look human inherited two ancient hosts from their parents. Although, from a guy with horn seems mysterious because she can sense he's both light and darkness within him.

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff