Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

carring his fiance to the temple, James just snuggled her a little but kept an eye out for Miya and Cyra, but mostly Miya. the way he heard he talk about the other Gods made him think that no one cared about her. he wasn't one to make anyone sad, especialy his love's sister "you see Miya anywhere?" he asked Kiko

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko looked around and frowned. "I think she already in her new room on the other side her the temple. She's still upset...I really hope she works things out, because this time I can't help her. She made me promise...she can really only help herself this time." Tsukiko snuggled up to his chest and frowned. "I feel horrible, just seeing her like this...she's a kinda girl, and lot of people don't see that. Sometimes even she forgets...."

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

She smirked at the reply she got, but just let it go. Ambrose was so gonna get her back for where her thoughts were going, but hey, anyone would think the way she was after that. Shutting the door behind her, she went back to sleep, as her magic and stamina both needed recharging.

Hours later, she felt a familiar presence and walked out to the main room of the temple to see the lovers just come back. "So where did you two run off to?" She asked, while her thoughts went to how cute they looked together. Cyra was very well aware that Ambrose could read her mind, but hey, her thoughts were safe… for now. "And I haven't seen Mimi anywhere around so far, so you're safe."

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:01 pm
Ќεε Ǽτåţħ
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Moaning a bit, Kylee shifted so that she was sitting up now. The blanket that had been covering her plopped down into her lap, but she left it there. Taking a look around the room, she realized she must've passed out after her sudden entrance. Peeking a head out of her room, she slowly crept out to see just where she had ended up this time. Coming to the big room that was also a part of the entrance, she saw three other people there already. Hiding behind the wall slightly, she nervously tried to think of something to say.  

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i felt a magical artifact" he said as he held up the Pheonix Gate "granted not the best date to go on ... but it was nessisary" he said looking into the temple and saw Kylee "looks like our guest is awake"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:18 pm
Ќεε Ǽτåţħ
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Shyly, Kylee stepped out into the room. "I-I'm sorry to intrude in your home. Th-thank you for your gracious hospitality though." she said quietly, bowing to the group. Standing back up, she chewed on her lip a bit nervously as she awaited for someone else to talk.  

Saia Kakaru

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko smiled weakly "please make yourself at home. If there is anything you need just let me know okay. The kitchen is enchanted so if you want something to eat just go in and ask." Looking over at Cyra she raised her eyebrow. "Please no perverted thoughts....just please....Miya's already asked about children. Go bother her about it." She didn't want to worry about this at the moment. That and if they bothered her to much, she would have to spill the beans on her vision.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

"Hey, my thoughts are clean right now. Just ask Ambrose for confirmation. And anyway, I've already asked when you guys are getting kids, remember? Just don't forget to tell me when you do." Cyra said, plopping down into a cushy chair. Stretching, she idly cataloged her aches and pains, not to mention how she was overall. Though the peace was nice, it was tedious to not have anything to do.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

thinking about Miya's situation, he realy felt he had to help "Kiko, i'm gonna go inside and fix us some drinks ... um .. maybe you should talk to Cyra about our idea for Miya" he said to her with a smile as he went inside and turned to the kitchen and poured some lemonaid in five glasses and took one and walked to the other side of the Temple to Miya's room and knocked on the half opened door "hey ... got you some lemonaid"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

If you live to cause pain.

"Thanks you can just leave it on the table by the door." Miya was meditating she had just gotten done training and cleaning her weapons. Now she was trying to clear her mind. "If you think I don't approve of you, then your wasting your time. I like anyone Tsukiko likes. It'll be interesting having a brother-in-law. Though if you hurt her, I will chase hurt you until I see fit." Even if her words were evil, she still stayed calm. Flower arrangements filled her room, the walls a deep red unlike the rest of the temple.

Then I live to end that pain.

User Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"thats ... not quite why i came here" he said as he set the glass on the table and sat down at a nearby chair "i didn't come to talk about Kiko, i came to talk about you ... Kiko says your upset about something ... and when we came back from the Nanashi Ruins, you seemed like you were ging to breathe fire at all of us" he said looking at her "you know i can read minds ... i'd rather not do that ... just tell me what's going on"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:02 am
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

"Well great that makes one of us that knows whats going on up in here." Miya said pointing to her head. "Listen, its something I won't even tell my sister about. Given she's not flesh and blood, but she's closer to me then I am with my own father. I'm happy she found you, she has someone that she can tell anything and everything to. I don't have to read minds to know she hides stuff from me, because I do it to her as well." Miya took a deep breath and kept calm. "You might know everything or whatever your powers are, but its not really the same as knowing a person. So if I look at it that way, you know nothing about me. The only reason you actually know something is wrong is because Tsukiko told you. The only person that can help me is me."

User Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"true ... i dont know you as much as i should ... maybe thats my fault for concentrating on just her and not her family" he said looking at her "and your wrong ... i knew you were angry when we came back to Olympus ..." he said standing up "and we're about to be family you and i ... if we can't convey in each other ... if we can't trust eachother to be there when we need help ... then you shouldn't have picked Kiko as your sister, because i always help people even when they think they need to do it themselves, infact ..." he said holding up the ring Miya found and showed her the ring on his hand which were an exact match "i wasn't stalking ... just helping you find your way, cause thats what family does" he said as he turned around and opened the door but stoped and turned his head "you say the only one to help is yourself ... maybe so ... but your anger isn't your most powerful weapon ... you want to knowwhat that is? then maybe you should have lemonaid outside like the rest of us" he said as he moved his head forward "if not, then stay in here and be alone ... i wont force you ... but Kiko's worried about you ... she's not the only one" he said as he walked out and closed the door behind him and grabed the glasses on a tray and took them outside "hope you guys like lemonaid" he said to the three of them as he set the tray of lemonaid on the table nearby and saw the Pheonix Gate was missing "hey did anyone-" he said as there was a flash and the Pheonix Gate returned 'someone must have used it ... but who?' he thought

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Is she okay." Tsukiko asked her arms wrapped around herself. Then she noticed something was wrong. "What is it, something bad. Or has something else happened." It didn't take this long to get lemonade, even without the help of the dishes. So it was pretty obvious to her. Her sister was in a mess, and Tsukiko couldn't help. If they got into a fight, she would be heart broken. To chose the sister she's know her whole life, or the soul mate she's had for eternity.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:58 pm
━━━━━━User Image━━━━━━

User Image

Miya let out a frustrated scream after he left. She knew her sister was worried about her. Tsukiko had found her, Tsukiko had saved her, Tsukiko had protected her, and Tsukiko had cared for her. He had no right to to say she should have picked Tsukiko as her sister. He wasn't there, he didn't understand what this felt like. To disappoint and worry Tsukiko was something Miya couldn't live with. That was the things Miya wasn't Miya anymore, she didn't even know who she was. So how could someone act like they've been friends forever. Taking the glass she slammed her door shut behind her. By god now she was going to dump the stupid drink on his head.

User Image

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games