Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Fool's Grove [4e] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:25 am
"Well I don't usually partake ... of anything. But if you insist." Colbertron will drop the carrot bit into his mouthparts and magically swallow them, digesting the magic within.

"Eastward then! Let's sally forth, Nation!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:52 am
Brother Mercutio would get up eventually, rubbing his forehead, then eyeing the stream. "I'll be right back. Don't put lunch away quite yet." He would kinda waddle towards the stream, due to being wet from before, but also sticky now. If he had a say in it, he would prefer to be just wet.

He would spend however much time in the stream getting all the snail goop off of him as it took, and what he was satisfactorily clean, he would let Pelor's radiance do the rest.

Then it would be carrot tiem. Om nom nom carrot pieces.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 am
Resting contently, the warden for once did not seem to be jumping to press ahead and stand at the fore, after his recent brush with death.

"Waste not what nature has forged,"

And with that unwieldy culture-clash of a saying, Vanguard curiously accepted a bit of the carrot looking it over very intently before finally tossing it down his gullet.

How exactly this worked for a warforged...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:01 am
"I don't think a good meal, a cold ale, and a beautiful women is going to magically appear in this magically accursed placed. If they did I would have to kill them before they tried to eat me." Fawks laughs.

Fawks uses his Frostbite to help himself up off the ground and fallowed rest of the party east.  

Oshi the Killer

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm
The slime on mercutio was already drying into an awkward film which he found washed off rather easily in the water of the stream. As those of you going east go east you find that the invisible barrier doesn't par your passage along the worn path. It's only a few feet past where the invisible wall once barred your path that you see the crumbling building up close. Smoke rises from the northern area within, smelling of fungus and strong spices. The whole thing looks like it collapsed some time ago, though wether it eroded with age or was knocked down is unclear. A hole big enough to pass through has formed in the northwest corner of the structure. You hear some noise coming from within, but it's difficult to tell what's causing it.

Map of the grove so you all remember spatial relations to things.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 pm
Psychofish

It's MAGIC

((no seriously, the magic working within a warforged allow them to digest "magic", so potions, Heroes' Feast, etc. all work on them. Mundane food just gets their mouths sticky))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:58 pm
Arc Vembris
Psychofish

It's MAGIC

((no seriously, the magic working within a warforged allow them to digest "magic", so potions, Heroes' Feast, etc. all work on them. Mundane food just gets their mouths sticky))
((one would assume they also have some kind of waste disposal system or something so that if they get or put something in their mouths it doesn't just sit around inside them. i mean, if a warforged goes underwater i hope it doesn't just slosh for days afterward unless it regurgitates a couple liters.))  
SkyCore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 pm
((As a strategic Suggestion, we can use my Familiar for Scouting purposes if you guys want. He really has very little use in combat and it only takes a short rest to revive him of he dies.))

Sora approaches the opening in the crumbled building and tries to get a good look inside.

Perception Check: +9 (12)  

SkyCore

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:13 pm
throw in some stealth too, unless you're just barging in and looking around like you own the place.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:19 pm
"Wha... Hey! Wait for me!" Brother Mercutio would call out, as he trudged out of the stream, and hurried after the others.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SkyCore rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 pm
Stealth Check: +8 (15)

Um, excuse me... I mocked a Kow into farting... I DO own this place!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 am
PrismCity
Stealth Check: +8 (15)

Um, excuse me... I mocked a Kow into farting... I DO own this place!
((that kow farts every time it gets hurt, if anyone owns this place it's mercutio due to his squirrel light show. but then he lost it when he tried to grab the kow. so there.))

At the east side of the large round room within the structure is a low table, which appears to be made from a thick oak door laid upon ceramic pots that serve as table legs, around it are gathered several bizarre beasts. Floating in midair, these varyingly white and yellow creatures have eyestalks extending up from the tops of their saucer-shaped bodies. From their undersides hang slender tendrils that seem to wave in the breeze.

The table is piled high with plates, each filled with big mushrooms, or perhaps toadstools. You observe one of the floating creatures lower its body onto a plate of food, skewering a mushroom with a spike concealed on the underside of the monster’s body, then rise up and drop the victuals into the mouth of one of the others.

A portly badger lies near one of the walls. It seems to be peacefully slumbering, judging by the raspy snoring emitting from its curled-up form.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:22 am
After sneaking away from the crumbled entrance, the Kenku Reports to the others. (whispering) "There are many strange Creatures in this ruin. we should proceed carefully."

Quote:
Move Action: Move Silently away from the entrance.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 am
SporkMaster5000
Arc Vembris
Psychofish

It's MAGIC

((one would assume they also have some kind of waste disposal system or something so that if they get or put something in their mouths it doesn't just sit around inside them. i mean, if a warforged goes underwater i hope it doesn't just slosh for days afterward unless it regurgitates a couple liters.))
((I don't think they have much space to hold water, they probably just get wet if they try to drink.))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm
"Strange creatures? That's an understatement, considering all we've seen. To these ones seem aggressive?" He would slosh up to the rest of the group, a bit... dismayed.

"Did your parrot happen to spot a clothesline while he was there?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games