Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:04 pm
(true, but I hadn't done that yet. So there was no need as I had not been planning on it)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:00 pm
He walked through the digital world. He and his three companions were cloaked, as he carried the forth in his arms. "Worthless kunemon...your the only one i have to carry like this. If you were not so damn important to my mission i wouldnt keep you along at all" Kunemon just curled up in fear and whispered "I am sorry kamimon-sama" He scoffs as mushroomon, gazimon, and betamon laugh at him as they trail their master "Yes, yes you are. Now where could the base for those damned alters be? ...you would thinkt hey would roll out the red carpet for a new member"  

The Dungeon Master 185

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:38 pm
Epic_Muffin
Yin Yun Yang
Epic_Muffin
nagato reads the note on the digivice.
"god.....they need someone with a little experience in there....."
nagato puts omnimon back into his digivice, and speeds off on his motorcycle, he sees yin riding below, and sends off a few arrows in his direction. He then releases alphamon and omnimon.
alphamon fires digital energy at yin, using digitalize of soul, while omnimon fires at him with garuru cannon.

(dude, I was way, way way, off to the east. I had just left a mine in the western mountains, I think you would be on a map somewhere between the guardian base which I picture mid-west and that temple which I thought was more northern in position)

Megidramon finished up the herd of digimon with ease. It let out a roar that shook the world to its roots as the sky began to pulse slightly quicker, megidramon knew that its Digital Hazard was slowly beginning to tear out the world from the bottom up. It flew to the west to the smell of more digimon converging.

(But this is what you figure, we never found out what it really was.....)
Nagato ignores yin, and continues off, and sees reki fly past him.
"God dammit!"
Nagato turns around, and speeds up, to keep equal speed with reki.
"Jeez, can't wait, can you?"
(The reason I came up next to you is because there is no way you can make it to Alter HQ, all the way to guardian HQ, in one post)

The two digimon flying beside Reki looked at the newcomer briefly, before Terriermon flew in closer for another look. Tilting his head to the side, he frowned, and flew back to Lopmon, glaring. "I was just looking!" he argued, pouting. Lopmon flicked her twin lightly with her ear, and spoke to him, "Hello there. And you're here because...?"

((And you mean Guardian from Alter. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 pm
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Yin Yun Yang
Epic_Muffin
nagato puts omnimon back into his digivice, and speeds off on his motorcycle, he sees yin riding below, and sends off a few arrows in his direction. He then releases alphamon and omnimon.
alphamon fires digital energy at yin, using digitalize of soul, while omnimon fires at him with garuru cannon.

(dude, I was way, way way, off to the east. I had just left a mine in the western mountains, I think you would be on a map somewhere between the guardian base which I picture mid-west and that temple which I thought was more northern in position)

Megidramon finished up the herd of digimon with ease. It let out a roar that shook the world to its roots as the sky began to pulse slightly quicker, megidramon knew that its Digital Hazard was slowly beginning to tear out the world from the bottom up. It flew to the west to the smell of more digimon converging.

"God dammit!"
(The reason I came up next to you is because there is no way you can make it to Alter HQ, all the way to guardian HQ, in one post)

The two digimon flying beside Reki looked at the newcomer briefly, before Terriermon flew in closer for another look. Tilting his head to the side, he frowned, and flew back to Lopmon, glaring. "I was just looking!" he argued, pouting. Lopmon flicked her twin lightly with her ear, and spoke to him, "Hello there. And you're here because...?"

"OK i am weirded out when did Kari get a Terriermon,and Lopmon?"
Reki starts to nod off for a sec "Never mind that now we need to go."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zero slater

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:25 pm
Zero slater
"Nice to meet you thes are my digimon. Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon." "Hi" they all say together. "We're heading back to the base, there is going to be a big battle soon. but anyway lets get going." Shawn and his digimon turn heading down the other side of the mountian.

Shawn and the digimon group had already made it down the mountian and head for the base. "Not much futher now, we'll be able to rest soon.

"We finally made it" Shawn and the digigroup had made it to the gaurdian base. "Everyone go to the event chamber and relax there we have a huge battle to prepare for so rest up, there will be food and water soon."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm
(gah, I just realized something. I am the only active villian, like back when I was my only minion, that is not a good sign)

Yin continued across the plain, in the distance he could see a flying speck, probably megidramon. He still couldn't believe they hadn't dealt with him yet. The whole the longer he is there the closer it gets to armageddon and then it happens. Yin figured he should probably get a plan ready to escape the world if the end happens.  

Yin Yun Yang

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:44 pm
[I only have 2 minions, so basically I quit with a mutiny against us....]]  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:55 am
(aw come on man da day u finally posted ure going to quit!?)  

oreck01

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:41 am
Hakari Niko
Epic_Muffin
Yin Yun Yang
Epic_Muffin

"God dammit!"

The two twins just laughed, spinning in the air. The green one swooped closer, and pointed to Reki. "You'll have to ask Kari 'bout that!" Lopmon sighed. "Though she was in such a bad state she probably won't remember anything."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:18 am
((No honor in traitor and with someone who has information))  

Note Dragon Viet

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:29 pm
(face it we need more Alters,we could ask some more people to join and to be Alters)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:59 pm
(I'm willing to be an Alter)  

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100

Impkat

Steadfast Protector

7,150 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:01 pm
RP name: Shayna
Digimon Partner: Komorimon (See Tamer Profile)
Guardian or Alter: Alter  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:52 am
(I am also signed up to be an alter...i posted once...but im not 100% sure how ot begin )  

The Dungeon Master 185

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:55 pm
Note Dragon Viet
((No honor in traitor and with someone who has information))

((one, there are no mules allowed, and two, it really is up to me for what side I want to be on, but I just used my option to become a guardian, to my knowledge, I can't be an alter anymore....)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games