Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:10 pm
Soq's Name: Van
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Van's a dreamer, who follows fate around like a loyal dog. Very friendly, sometimes annoyingly so, but he gets bored easily.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: He'll follow a girl who he believes is his destiny. He's not picky. However, I'm looking for someone edited with colors that will look good next to his. Has to be an edited mane. Any length, any style, but I want all his kids to have edited manes. Edits outside of that don't matter but are welcome. Any breed but Walker. Basically, I'm looking for a one-time mate to enter in raffles with.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM (LykosEcho)
RP or non-RP?: RP works, but non RP works too. I'm up for either, but they should have at least plotting behind them.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt. I'm looking for a mare to pair him up in breeding raffles with.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Soq's Name: Requiem's Sin (goes by Req or Requiem)

Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is generally very quiet and doesnt tolerate others well. In his mind hes 'seen it all' and doesnt have time for nonsense. He is very independent and very strong, but also very quiet.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: He doesnt know it, but hes looking for the right female to bring out the darkness that he hides, the darkness that he himself doesnt realize he is so easily drawn to.

OOC Breeding wants: Breed doesnt matter but Im likely to look at those with color/edits/markings over those without or very little. Im looking for someone to match Req in complexity.

How do you want others to contact you?: My plot thread, link is in my sig. If it ever disappears just PM me.

RP or non-RP?: Either.

Flirt or serious relationship?: Flirt at first.

Ktns

Lunatic

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:43 am
Soq's Name: Shai
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Shai's a bit of a bully, her main focus is outward appearances and she'll let you know if you don't size up to her expectations. She's been known to sneer at others and even let them know they're inferior. Being so shallow often keeps her from seeing the inner beauty of others so she doesn't really have friends to rely on.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Maybe someone who's physically "ugly" to her, that follows her around and shows her personalities are the true measure of worth. Though, if it's a fling it could just be described as someone she finds pretty~ ( OOCly I'd prefer someone natural, maybe with more color to them than she has. No bright purple or pink Soqs, please. XD )
How do you want others to contact you?: PM please.
RP or non-RP?: Either or, whatever's easier for you though I am very slow.
Flirt or serious relationship?: Can be either, if it's not RPed out I'd like to plot this out, please.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:43 am
Soq's Name: RiverFaith
Soq's Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: RiverFaith is a kind and very opinionated mare. She's not set in stone with her opinions all the time, but does have a very good head on her shoulders and an even better heart in her chest. If she finds something/someone going against her morals, she may involve herself in attempting to reason with them...but only if it honestly concerns her. She's not one to butt her head in where it doesn't belong, she's a young adult and knows better. Her interests include nature, creature watching, rabbit running, grazing, long walks and long conversations on rational things or problems with the world.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A strong/enduring type physically, doesn't have to be stubborn or a push over, she honestly would be suited well with either. She'd prefer one of her own kind, and one similar in coat color to her own...but she won't count anyone out just yet. She'd like them to have a fairly logical way of thinking, but I think pairing her with a irrational "dreamer" or even just a total flirt would make for plot twists that would be amusing.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-Rp at the moment, I'd like to Rp later but my first son was born on saturday...which makes me a tad too busy to honestly Rp. (I'll back-plot though for sure)
Flirt or serious relationship?: Either. This could work well being a one-night stand or a full-on relationship.

Kyra Bloodborne

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 pm
Soq's Name: Dasyn
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Dasyn is a little bit of a flirt, he enjoys making the ladies happy. He is a generally easy going guy. Dasyn has had a good childhood, and maybe now it is time for some adventure.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Someone with a friendly or maybe playful personality. No evil soquili. No one too vain as this tends to bother him, not saying they have to be overly modest though that could be interesting as well. Maybe a girl with a troubled past or possibly someone who could be his princess. There are many possibilities as I am not sure what would be more interesting.
OOC: I would like someone with edits and one that complements his colors and designs.
How do you want others to contact you?: pm or aim (dolphingurlDG)
RP or non-RP?: either, though rp would be really slow. I do like thought out plots if there is not rp.
Flirt or serious relationship?: either

*reposted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:37 am
Soq's Name: Shadrach
Soq's Picture:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He is a confused boy, looking for acceptance. He is half Kalona and the Kalona side of him is more dominant. He can be aggressive, has a horrible attitude problem. He likes eating meat. Mostly he just wants to be accepted by someone other then his parents.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? A Kalona probably.. or someone 'special'. He won't mate with a regular because he is sure thats where his father made a mistake. They don't have to have edits or anything fancy just a Kalona or the complete opposite.. just someone who would accept him for his split heritage.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP I am really bad at Soq RP though could maybe over AIM
Flirt or serious relationship?:
a bit of both. Would like him to eventually lifemate though  

Remove

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games