Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maxelle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:15 pm
"RYZUNA!" Yuuki yelled with fright, scrambling to her feet and running into the forest, looking for where her friend might be. "Ryzuna!!"
She hesitated as she heard the voice of Matadormon before running out to Ryzuna's side, not caring if she got hit. "Ryzuna!" she yelled again.

"Seraphimon!" Angewomon exclaimed and held out her hand and grabbed what looked liked an invisible bow. Her other hand held an arrow. "Celestial Arrow!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:38 pm
Ryzuna looked up at Yuuki. He got up slowly. "Yuuki run! I can handle this." he said in pain.
Seraphimon moaned in pain.  

Ryzuna

maxelle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:19 pm
"No," she stated firmly, helping him up by taking his arm. "I will not run. Running is for the weak; and I am not weak. If I have to, I will go down fighting. By telling someone to run, you're telling them their weak. Ryzuna, I am not weak. I will not move from this spot!"

Angewomon felt a very deep power inside of her and she rushed over to Karatenmon, a look of determination on her face. This was Yuuki's feeling that she felt inside, Yuuki's power that was burning into her soul. It was tingling and surprisingly, it felt like it was strengthening Angewomon. She could feel the data coming around her, slowly like the first spark of a fire, but then growing like it spread.
"Angewomon digivolve to...Ophanimon."
She glared at Karatenmon, raising her javelin to point at him as she spend towards him, her wings not moving yet she was flying. She spoke clearly and in a new voice as shining light formed at the tip of her javelin. "Eden's Javelin!" With that, she sent a powerful ball of light at Karatenmon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:21 pm
"Rikeza, I think we should get going." Cold~Fyre said as he lifted his nose to the air. "I smell something going amuck in this forest, we have to leave before something bad happens." Rikeza grabbed her partners paw and looked into his eyes then nodded. "right, let's go. By the way, which way are we going?" She asked him, Cold~Fyre lifted his nose to the air again then pointed SouthWest. "that way, is my best guess."  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:53 am
((Does everyone ignore me? XD))

*Jumps down from a tree in front of ryzuna*
"Well, hello there... need some help?"
*Stingmon attacks the two digimon attacking ryzuna*
"Insect lord!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:10 pm
Cold~Fyre lifted his ears. "Rikeza, I smell and hear a Stingmon in the forest. We must be careful." Rikeza stared to giggle. "I knew something about this forest BUGED me." Cold~Fyre rolled his eyes and slapped a paw to his face. "Rikeza, that has got to be the worst joke you have ever said." Rikeza tryed to put on a strate face then burst out laughing. "I know, but I just had to say it." Cold~Fyre dragged the paw he slaped agenst his face down it, then grabbed her hand. "come on, Rikeza." He said as he dragged her SouthWest again.  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:30 pm
Watched stingmon as he looked roughly northeast. "What is wrong stingmon? Is it another digimon?"

"Not just a normal digimon, it is one that belongs to a tamer... one that I have a very bad grudge on.. and his name is Cold~Fyre..." Said stingmon as he flew off into the forest with Sonkurra barely trailing behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:19 pm
Lets get this thread back up and running!!! BUMP  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

maxelle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:37 pm
(I agree. This thread is getting quite inactive.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:13 pm
(Come on guys, everyone used to post here and now it's just falling away... It was a great rp!!!!)  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:31 pm
Cold~Fyre sniffed the air once more and started to make a soft growling noise, even though the pelt on his back wasn't attached to him it still bristled. Rikeza stopped laughing when she felt Cold~Fyre let go of her hand. "what is is, boy?" She asked bending her nees to get down to his level, knowing that he didn't normaly act like this. "he's coming." Cold~Fyre said now growling a little louder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:45 pm
((Anybody gonna post?))  

Alpine Dragon

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Ran after stingmon as he flew rappidly in Cold~Fyre's direction "Slow down stingmon!" "No... That gabumon is going to pay for what he did." "Look, stingmon.. You can't hold grudges forever. Besides, we should warn them that they are approaching Xane...." He said as stingmon landed infront of the small gabumon and his tamer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:06 pm
((I dont remember where I was but ill continue in some fashion hey ill just meet up with you guys.))
Kyuubimon and Mis looked up towards the sky and saw as what seemed like an angered Stingmon landing. They had also spotted a smaller person on its back and decided to head off in its direction. Mis hopped onto Kyuubimons back as they ran off in the indicated direction.  

Misujage

Saint

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 pm
((Finally someone posts... It' been so long...))  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games