Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:00 pm
Reno would simply smack Sub on the back of the head with his real arm before looking back to his display. "Fine, if he's gonna become a channeler, then it looks like I need to do some improving too. Lets see what Alola has to offer for cool and cutting edge." Reno said, quickly manipulating his holographic display to try and find something besides the Pokemon for possible use.

---

Nalu would be still, underneath the Cutiefly and desperately jumping up to try and tag it. "Hey! Get down here so she can tag you!" Nalu shouted in protest, quietly examining the kitchen before seeing one of the chairs pulled out. The Pichu would charge at the thing and jump onto it, then onto the table, before finally doing a flying dive towards the Cutiefly with a yell.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:26 pm
Oh, what's this?! Thing hovered near the ceiling if the library, silently observing the goings on below. A new channeler? A psychic, at that? Ooooh, how wonderful. A budding psychic with a delicious weakness to Ghosts. He could use this to his advantage! If the human didn't know how to control his latent power, he couldn't fight back if the ghost chose to.....Borrow it for himself, could he? Possession was such an underrated ability, after all.

Descending a bit closer, he scoped out the mortal's weaknesses. What could he exploit in order to gain control? This one was going to help the Shuppet destroy his slave master whether he knew it or not.

Somewhere in HQ, Odd shivered. " Great.... I'm getting the Willie's now...." He commented to himself. Maybe he was still bothered by the fact Zygarde was still at large and under Lysander's influence.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:52 pm
I found my way into the med lab. When we all got back last night, first thing to do was dropping Tristen off with Doc. I came back to see Orderly placing the final bandages on Tristen's shoulder. The boy was pretty doped up at the moment. Wasn't too sure from the adrenaline that decided to peter out or the resulting surgery and stitches to get what remained of Zygarde's attack out of him. "Well?"

"Tristen was lucky this time. It could have severely been worse by far. Could have severed something vital for sure. Stitches will have to stay around for a while and I'm going to need to check on him on occasion." Doc said. "That Zygarde really knew where it was shooting at..." Doc said, handing me a tray with the fairly large arrow-like projectile that was removed from the boy.

"Technically, accuracy isn't as much of an importance when your attack is that of a shotgun blast." I said. "This is essentially taking only one of the pellets." I handed the tray back to Doc.

"Hoo, some 'pellet'. Tell me something, why is in these missions again?" Doc asked.

"Long story. He knows the risks. I told him time and again, but this is him now wanting to make a difference. Though I got say this time, this one was kind of on him." I said, crossing my arms. "Tristen, are you coherent?"

"Uh-huh...you're mad at me, aren't you? I should have been paying attention to Zygarde." Tristen said.

"That's not the issue. The issue is when you ran off after Zera's Magmar." I said.

"Someone had to stop it." Tristen said.

"When you had Zera and Kess there, for one, and a whole slew of freshly infected Shadow Pokemon thanks to said Magmar. At that point, the Magmar was the non-issue. It was only fortunate that the Ciphers got distracted by Flare showing up out of nowhere all of a sudden. 'Making a statement' you said what you were going to do before you ran off? Yea, you did. The statement I got was 'I'm reckless as can be.' Need I remind you that the Cipher's Pokemon, shadow or not, are no joke? That's not even getting into the Ciphers themselves. What happened, Tristen? You were better that. Before you were overly cautious and it was a thing in and of itself to work on the hesitation, now, as of a while ago, you shown to be on the other end of the spectrum just...I don't know, right out of the blue. Time and place, remember that? I could have lost you in all of that, barring that Zygarde."

"..........." Tristen lowered his head, rather defeated at that. The boy was dead to rights. To him, he went after them to show that he or the team wasn't ones to be pushed around like what Zera was trying to do. He didn't see it like that anymore. And in hindsight, if he actually stood by to help with the Shadow Pokemon, he probably would of had someone to help him out of the Thousand arrow situation. Instead, one nasty battle scar and regret was all that was had here.

Orderly finished the bandaging the kid and I went to sit down on the bed next to him. "I'm just glad your okay..." I said, bringing my arm around him and resting my head a little on top of his.

"Well, there's one thing though good out of it." Tristen said.

"What?"

Tristen pulled out the Great Ball that contained the Magmar. "I got it." A slight huff came from me, only to stifle a short laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 pm
"I know your'e just... huh?"

Keiko popped into the kitchen suddenly, unaware of what had happened for a second. "Starting to feel like Rala's overworking herself,"

The sight of a Pichu in the air scared her for a bit, but another Pichu caught it before it could slam into the ground - before Keiko could bring herself to act. Though she was relived, the sight of two Pichu worried her. "They're multiplying..." she said thoughtlessly.

~*~

Thing and I were both unaware of Rala's Teleporting into the room, but the former would quickly discover her presence when he was promptly picked up and DrainingKissed. "Awwh, aren't you just the cutest thing, ever! Why, I could just EAT YOU ALIVE!" she growled, using Mean Look to drive her point home. Leave her master alone, or face her wrath.

She mentally lamented not being able to learn Scary Face, as that would have had the desired effect of scaring Thing off - eldritch or not, it was a Pokemon, and subject the the laws thereof - but she did what she could with what she had.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:05 pm
The Mean Look from Rala would be met with a harsh glare from Thing. [I wasn't even going to hurt him. The other mortal might but that's you're problem.] He told her, though he would be speaking Shuppet to the non-channeler, non-hybrids in the room. Sub might recognize him, though.

"I had a sneaking suspicion you were up to something." Odd stated as he entered the library, Pokeball in hand to recall the Ghost-type. It wouldn't work thanks to Rala's Mean Look.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:41 pm
"Oh, sorry!" Rala said telepathically, holding Thing up to Odd with a smile. "He was giving Master a creepy look, so I wanted to show him how to do a really creepy look, but I think I messed it up. Sorry about that!"

I smirked at this. I knew what she was really doing. Didn't know why she was lying, though. Maybe to keep up that false pretense of cute kindness to Thing, but I wasn't sure.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:48 pm
Odd laughed a bit at Rala's reaction to his presence. "You do what you need to do to keep your trainer safe. I'll deal with Thing." He told her, now recalling the Shuppet properly. "He's going to be grounded for a while....." He said to himself, wondering if he had hung onto Jack's old lantern after the events of Halloween last year. That would make a good "time out corner" for the homicidal Ghost he'd somehow found himself charged with keeping out of trouble.

"Anyhow, since I'm down here. What's with all the brain scramblers in one place?" He asked, not quite pointing out yet that he could sense both the change in Terashi's latent energy and the bubble of ectoplasm is the budding Channeler's brain.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:58 pm
After some time, and realizing that maybe jumping to conclusions weren't wise quite yet, Amaranth decided to come to the other side of the cells, if only to check in on Aile. Might as well see if she isn't trying anything funny. Or if anyone decided to throw her a bone when it seriously wasn't needed.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:58 pm
"Oh, Master is a Channeler!" Rala exclaimed happily for the whole room to hear.

Really, she was getting good at that Telepathy. One could only hope she didn't reach Gardy levels.

"I have the talent, but not the ability," I corrected Rala. "Sub sensed it while we were talking and conducted a test... using Psycho Shift. Not fun. Speaking of, I need to brush my teeth. I'll be back soon."

With that, I walked out of the library, leaving Rala there with the other Snagems.

~*~

(Gotchu!) Yuki cheered as she rushed across the floor, following Nalu's trajectory. Cutie, a bit afraid of being dragged down by the brave Nalu, flew away from him, only to feel fear when gravity claimed the male Pichu. Fortunately, Yuki caught him before he landed.

Yuki pushed Nalu off of her once they were both on the ground, only to tap his cheek. (You're it!) she cheered before running off and giggling.

"I'm glad you three are having fun," Keiko said, having sat down away form the playing Pokemon, "But do try to be careful. You wouldn't want your fun being ruined by someone geting hurt!"

Of course, Keiko couldn't understand what the young Pokemon were saying, but she could tell they were playing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm
"I was here just to look for a more simple book to try and ready while my headache dissipates. Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, and some caffeine from my tea, and I still have a niggling pain from that Hyper Voice headache from Alola..." She shook her head. "Having hypersensitive hearing is fine until the sound attacks come out."

~~~~~~~~~~

Amaranth would find that there was still some foodstuffs on one of the tables from when Reno had brought in the sandwich makings and crackers. Second, Darts' jacket and the marker would be gone. Third, Aile herself would be lying on the cot, looking at what looked to be a web page on the Holo Caster Reno left her. The woman would raise an eyebrow and look around the room, seeming to contemplate something. Currently, with the issue with the intercom fixed, Aile had no idea that Amaranth was watching her.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm
"I'm sorry," Rala said, looking somewhat downtrodden. "Master was so angry that I could hardly think straight, let alone control my volume. He really wanted the Flare and Cipher people to suffer, and though Hyper Voice would be easiest way to punish them simultaneously. He wasn't really thinking about the other people in that cave..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:09 pm
Espeon_Commander
"I was here just to look for a more simple book to try and ready while my headache dissipates. Ibuprofen, Acetaminophen, and some caffeine from my tea, and I still have a niggling pain from that Hyper Voice headache from Alola..." She shook her head. "Having hypersensitive hearing is fine until the sound attacks come out."

~~~~~~~~~~

Amaranth would find that there was still some foodstuffs on one of the tables from when Reno had brought in the sandwich makings and crackers. Second, Darts' jacket and the marker would be gone. Third, Aile herself would be lying on the cot, looking at what looked to be a web page on the Holo Caster Reno left her. The woman would raise an eyebrow and look around the room, seeming to contemplate something. Currently, with the issue with the intercom fixed, Aile had no idea that Amaranth was watching her.
"...." Making a point not to turn on the intercom so that she wasn't heard, Amaranth would send a quick message to Sub's SNAG and kept an eye on Aile in the meanwhile.

"Um, it's Ammy. Was anyone allowed into Aile's cell to give her anything? A jacket left for her's gone and she's got a Holo Caster..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:36 pm
"I'm not upset at anyone, actually. I understand that, it's just my hearing became a lot more sensitive when i became a hybrid," Crystal reassured Rala, nodding. "Usually it at least doesn't seem as bad when I have some sort of heads up, but when it's just sudden like that... It should fade within a couple of days though." She shrugged, then the mention of emotions brought something up from her memories. "By the way, that reminds me, be careful of letting your emotions run your abilities, at least psychic ones. I remember being trained by my master's Medicham, and I nearly threw a dilapidated stone practice dummy at her when I got frustrated," she sheepishly admitted, taking another sip of her tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaranth would watch as Aile began to push as many things as possible to the edges of the room, giving her enough open space as possible. Then, she would begin to go through some workout routines. Might as well try to stay active while being locked up. If Reno was there, he'd probably see this as an improvement from last time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:39 pm
Nalu would yelp at the tag by Yuki, scrambling for a moment before taking off after the other Pichu with a charge. It was time to get that little bit back and keep the game afoot!

---

Reno would quietly enter the room beside Ammy, gazing into the cell and watching as Aile began to go through her workout routine. Giving a smile, Reno would poke Amaranth before saying, "So, she try and bust out a message on the Holo Caster or did she keep to being nice like I expected her to?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:40 pm
"Well, it's kind of different for me because I'm a Gardevoir," Rala explained. "A lot of my psychic ability revolves around emotions, though usually around sensing them. But my bond with master is strong to the point that if one of us feels something, the other one feels it... and Master was really angry that day... he really doesn't like people that do bad things."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games