Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:04 pm
DJ Double B
bruh
its way too cold
my feet are freezing

I like the cold  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
bruh
its way too cold
my feet are freezing

I like the cold

this is awful and i hate it
like i shouldnt need this thick of socks  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:59 pm
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
bruh
its way too cold
my feet are freezing

I like the cold

Not to make you mad, but it's 10 degrees Fahrenheit here, and all I'm wearing over my normal jeans and t shirt is an oilskin duster. As long as I am not directly exposed to the wind, I'm warm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:10 pm
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
bruh
its way too cold
my feet are freezing

I like the cold

Not to make you mad, but it's 10 degrees Fahrenheit here, and all I'm wearing over my normal jeans and t shirt is an oilskin duster. As long as I am not directly exposed to the wind, I'm warm

I get cold at around 50 degrees
Never been able to retain heat well  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:52 pm
Yo to spazzy and dragonfly...okay everyone that's been posting with me Im working on one right now XD I had started one earlier but got a really bad migraine so I had to lay down and not be near light for a while XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:22 pm
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
bruh
its way too cold
my feet are freezing

I like the cold

I actually put heat out like a furnace.  

Xaven the Raven

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:33 pm
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
bruh
its way too cold
my feet are freezing

I like the cold

mad jealous rn  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:58 pm
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B

mad jealous rn

And yet... I still can't get a girlfriend, DESPITE this amazing talent and it currently being winter, lol

I also have a huge range in temperature tolerance. I'm mossy comfortable at about 65, but don't get miserable until upper 90s, and don't feel really cold until it hits below 50. That said, once I start to feel cold, it goes downhill fast, often ending with me throwing up because it's too hot and I'm too cold once I get inside. =/ but that's only happened a few times  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:01 pm
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B

mad jealous rn

And yet... I still can't get a girlfriend, DESPITE this amazing talent and it currently being winter, lol

I also have a huge range in temperature tolerance. I'm mossy comfortable at about 65, but don't get miserable until upper 90s, and don't feel really cold until it hits below 50. That said, once I start to feel cold, it goes downhill fast, often ending with me throwing up because it's too hot and I'm too cold once I get inside. =/ but that's only happened a few times

TMI  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:04 pm
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B
Xaven the Raven
DJ Double B

mad jealous rn

TMI

Fair enough. Sorry about that

On an unrelated note, I love alana's costume  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:49 pm
Shadow of Miracles

How exactly are we chosen (for the Spooky Mansion surprise)? So far, the only ones who have been chosen are Crew....
I get it, the Crew have been working to make this Guild alive and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. Is there no way we can know who will get chosen? Is there no dice roll? Is it just personal preference?

Thank you whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:51 pm
Xaven the Raven

On an unrelated note, I love alana's costume

Thank you ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:01 pm
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles

How exactly are we chosen (for the Spooky Mansion surprise)? So far, the only ones who have been chosen are Crew....
I get it, the Crew have been working to make this Guild alive and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. Is there no way we can know who will get chosen? Is there no dice roll? Is it just personal preference?

Thank you whee

It is a randomization that I perform on the students who are present in the Spooky Mansion the moment I decide to make a No Name post.

Once a student is selected, that student is removed from the list so that I do not randomize and land on them again.

I was honestly surprised sweatdrop I am still surprise in fact, that the people I randomize ended up being Crew Members.

The surprise of the mysterious Entity was a secret even to my Crew Members because I wanted to include everyone in the guild. It was an idea that popped into my head and I rolled with it.

I was honestly hoping to get some regular members as well, but the RNG deities must have been playing tricks on me xD

However, I do hope to post as No Name one last time before we close the Mansion and I can guarantee you that it is not a crew member this time lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:04 am
Don't forget to vote for the costume contest guys!  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:24 pm
SO EXCITED IT FOUND KIRSI!!!

I thought that the RNGoddess had abandoned me, but it turns out she works in mysterious ways...and has a sense of humor
Now I just have to decide on the gender >w<

I'm curious to see how these items fit together...  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games