Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 am
"Can't say that I have, though it makes sense, considering how many of them there are in here," I admitted, taking a long look around the room. There really WERE a lot of books in here.

"No, you haven't," I added, taking a seat myself. "How did you come across them?"

This would either be a touching story, or he stole them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Can't say that I have, though it makes sense, considering how many of them there are in here," I admitted, taking a long look around the room. There really WERE a lot of books in here.

"No, you haven't," I added, taking a seat myself. "How did you come across them?"

This would either be a touching story, or he stole them.

"Stole them." Sub put it bluntly. "Not all of them myself, mind you, I did have some of the older members swipe a few here and there when convenient. A good bunch though came into my possession back during my Rocket days. I guess I can talk about that now that it's an open secret."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am
I suddenly got the sensation that Keiko was coming down here to check up on me, but when I looked at the entrance to the library, she wasn't anywhere near close to it.

"That figures," I smirked, brushing it off. "From what I remember of your history, you never had a lot of money to work with."

Though I played disinterested, there was something that caught my attention. "Rocket? Never heard of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:36 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I suddenly got the sensation that Keiko was coming down here to check up on me, but when I looked at the entrance to the library, she wasn't anywhere near close to it.

"That figures," I smirked, brushing it off. "From what I remember of your history, you never had a lot of money to work with."

Though I played disinterested, there was something that caught my attention. "Rocket? Never heard of it."

"Never heard about that? Looks like I just told on myself." The man sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, after I left the Tin Tower I ended up on the streets of Goldenrod City and one thing led to another and next thing I knew I was part of Team Rocket. Really my time there is what prepared me to Snagem, a lot of my knowledge gained there carried over. It's funny in retrospect." He said with a chuckle.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:43 am
I rubbed my head as more weird sensations were triggering in my head. Was my brain going crazy? I grabbed Rala's ball to see if she was doing something crazy, but the second I touched her ball, I knew she wasn't in it.

I decided to ignore what I was feeling and focus on the conversation. "Well, I guess you did a lot of good with what you learned there, even though it's not technically good that you're striving for with this team. Still, there's something to appreciate in balance."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 am
TerashiLeonGoken
I rubbed my head as more weird sensations were triggering in my head. Was my brain going crazy? I grabbed Rala's ball to see if she was doing something crazy, but the second I touched her ball, I knew she wasn't in it.

I decided to ignore what I was feeling and focus on the conversation. "Well, I guess you did a lot of good with what you learned there, even though it's not technically good that you're striving for with this team. Still, there's something to appreciate in balance."

As Terashi rubbed his head Sub would shoot him a quizzical look. He hadn't noticed it before but there was something different about the man, he wasn't too sure yet but there was something certainly there. How strange. "Yeah, I suppose so. Do the most good and all that jazz." He shrugged. "By the way, Ter, have you been using Rala's Hypnosis as a sleep aid or something? Teleporting a lot maybe?" Those would seem like weird questions to Terashi but to Sub they had reasons behind them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:51 am
The first one would be a really weird question in my mind. The second one, however, seemed almost redundant. "Doesn't everyone teleport a lot? It's like the number one method of transportation for the team," I joked, though I didn't laugh for long. "And no, using Hypnosis as a sleep aid just sounds dangerous... though Rala has been helping me with the headaches I've been having... they've gotten worse, recently."

I didn't want to bring up my headaches because I knew Sub would just worry about it, but something about what I was I was feeling in my head made me not want to keep the truth from Sub, though I already knew that outright lying to him was a stupid move.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:55 am
TerashiLeonGoken
The first one would be a really weird question in my mind. The second one, however, seemed almost redundant. "Doesn't everyone teleport a lot? It's like the number one method of transportation for the team," I joked, though I didn't laugh for long. "And no, using Hypnosis as a sleep aid just sounds dangerous... though Rala has been helping me with the headaches I've been having... they've gotten worse, recently."

I didn't want to bring up my headaches because I knew Sub would just worry about it, but something about what I was I was feeling in my head made me not want to keep the truth from Sub, though I already knew that outright lying to him was a stupid move.

"Headaches you say?" This seemed to grab Sub's attention, the man now sitting up straight and looking Terashi dead in the eye. "When did those start? Do they ever seem to let up? Do they get worse when you're around certain things or people?" He bombarded him with questions. He had a feeling he knew what was wrong with Terashi but wanted to be sure first.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:02 am
"My headaches have been going on for a while," I admitted, unable to keep myself from telling Sub everything for reasons I didn't understand yet. "They didn't bother me at first, they were just a nuisance. But about a week ago, I woke up feeling like my mind was being crushed... no, like it was being smothered. The sensation... it's what I imagine being hung over would feel like, without the over-sensitivity. For some reason, just having Rala around makes the headaches go away, though when they get that bad, she has to focus on them to reduce the... numbness? I don't know if that's the right word to describe it. It's hard to explain."

Somehow, I was able to avoid mentioning the bubble of Ghost-type energy in my head, but I knew Sub was a channeler. If nothing else, he'd sense it eventually.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"My headaches have been going on for a while," I admitted, unable to keep myself from telling Sub everything for reasons I didn't understand yet. "They didn't bother me at first, they were just a nuisance. But about a week ago, I woke up feeling like my mind was being crushed... no, like it was being smothered. The sensation... it's what I imagine being hung over would feel like, without the over-sensitivity. For some reason, just having Rala around makes the headaches go away, though when they get that bad, she has to focus on them to reduce the... numbness? I don't know if that's the right word to describe it. It's hard to explain."

Somehow, I was able to avoid mentioning the bubble of Ghost-type energy in my head, but I knew Sub was a channeler. If nothing else, he'd sense it eventually.

"You don't say..." The man kind of mumbled as he leaned in closer to look at Terashi in the face. He was focusing pretty hard it seemed like, his stare almost piercing through him. "Hang on a second." He told Ter as he pulled back and took out a Dusk Ball, pressing the button on the front to open it up.

"Nevermore!" The Murkrow cried as she appeared from her ball, fluttering in midair for a bit before perching on Sub's shoulder.

"Mind if I try a bit of Channeling on you. It shouldn't hurt." He asked Terashi, he wondered if the fellow Snagem knew what he meant by the word 'shouldn't'.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 am
"What're you... I started to say, giving Sub a paranoid look. But paranoia turned to curiosity as a variety of different outcomes addled about in my brain. The meaning of 'shouldn't' rang loudest of all. "If you don't have some kind of energy bubble in your brain, this should be painless." Though the question of my bond with Rala interfering with Sub's tests, considering the relationship between Psychic-type energy and Dark-type energy emerged in my mind, so did the desire to be truthful with the Snagem leader.

"Go for it," I shrugged finally, curiosity winning over reason. Good thing I'm not a Delcatty.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:36 am
Reno would be walking past the training room, continuing to tap at his arm as the display stubbornly refused to project. Growing tired of the soft touch, Reno would slam the arm into a wall in efforts to jostle something into place. A small yelp would be heard before an electric shock ran through Reno's body from his arm. Blinking as he felt the charge run through him, Reno would detach the arm before shaking it and letting it drop to the floor. Another charge would run through it, this time with Reno able to track the source down to something stuck in the forearm. Flipping open a panel with a screwdriver, Reno would watch a somewhat dizzy Pichu stumble out. "Okay......you. When did you get in there?" Reno questioned the Electric type, watching as the tiny creature crossed its arms in response. "Okay, what was wrong with that?" Reno asked, quietly connecting to the Pichu's min. 'You didn't use my name. My name is Nalu.' The Pichu thought, squeaking along to the thoughtline as he did so. "Alright. Nalu. So when did you end up in my arm?"

The Pichu would look at the limb incredulously before responding. 'I thought it was like a bag or something. I thought I could take a nap in it. It even had this nice charge in it that felt so calming.' Reno would give a snicker before gesturing back to the arm. "Alright. You can hang out there if you like it. Give you a chance to get comfortable. Hell, you can even talk to Harleen from in there." The Pichu would give a happy nod before skipping back into the arm with the hatch still open, hanging out of it to look at the HQ.

With his new friend riding around in his arm and looking out at HQ, Reno would feel a strange sensation echo through the base from the library. "Huh. What was that?" Reno pondered out loud, looking down at Nalu before shrugging and beginning to walk down to the library. Might as well see what was going on.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:51 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"What're you... I started to say, giving Sub a paranoid look. But paranoia turned to curiosity as a variety of different outcomes addled about in my brain. The meaning of 'shouldn't' rang loudest of all. "If you don't have some kind of energy bubble in your brain, this should be painless." Though the question of my bond with Rala interfering with Sub's tests, considering the relationship between Psychic-type energy and Dark-type energy emerged in my mind, so did the desire to be truthful with the Snagem leader.

"Go for it," I shrugged finally, curiosity winning over reason. Good thing I'm not a Delcatty.

"Splendid." Sub said with a wide smile as he leaned in close enough, Nevermore now able to stare into his face as well, the bird looking at him out of one eye as she head was turned to the side. "This is going to be like looking into a mirror, except weirder. Nevermore, use Psycho Shift." Sub told Terashi and then ordered Nevermore.

The bird would give a little chirp before her eyes giving off a pink glow, the coloring soon changing into a much darker, almost black color which blended in with the color of her feathers but for some reason Terashi could still feel the glow of the energy she was giving off, and Sub too for that matter as he began to Channel through her.

In just a blink of an eye Terashi would find his world view completely flipped as he was now looking at himself and yet he would quickly notice that his sight wasn't matching with his body. When he felt himself take a breath he saw himself breath but he almost didn't feel like he was in his body, which he was, just his sight wasn't. Its was hard to describe but he was seeing through Nevermore's eyes and it felt...weird.

The swapped sight would swap back soon enough but Terashi probably didn't feel the same, in fact he probably felt sick after that, which would tell Sub plenty.

"Nevermore, more!" Squawked the bird as her sight was return. Even that seemed to tell Sub something as he looked at her good and hard before looking back at Terashi to see how he was feeling. "Where's Rala?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:56 am
As Reno moved closer to the library and the strange source of the energy, Nalu would be looking for a new partner to play with. Watching as they passed by Rala, the Pichu would take its chance to leap onto its fellow Pokemon and scramble onto the Pokemon's head. 'Hi there!' Nalu cheered at his new friend, waving from his perch on top of Rala's head. This could only end well.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:29 am
Rala felt everything Terashi went through when Sub channeled through Nevermore's Psycho Shift. But she was a bit preoccupied at the moment. After some quick thinking, she'd teleport into the kitchen where Keiko was almost done cleaning up after the meal we shared. "I need a favor."

"Oh... kay..." Keiko retorted weirdly, surprised to see Rala. She hadn't seen the Psychic-type around HQ for some time, though she did see her at the last mission in Alola. Still, a Rala sighting at home was an unusual occurance in and of itself.

Without clarifying, Rala teleported her outside of HQ, somewhere at Mt. Silver, where Angeal and Haku were talking. "I won't be gone long,"

Rala teleported away from Keiko without giving the human time to ask anything, leaving her alone with my two most violent teammates. "Uh... hi?"

Rala's Teleport took her outside of the Library. She would have gone the whole way to my side if what she was sensing hadn't stopped. Before she opened the door, however, a distraction landed on her head.

"Aww, aren't you cute?" Rala asked, petting Nala very gently so as not to get accidentally shocked by the little Pichu.

~*~

Sub would be told a lot once the Psycho Shift ended. Among them, that one of the trash cans in the lobby would need to be emptied.

I coughed once the nausea passed, but that was just one of the maelstrom of feelings I was suffering from at the moment. "Did yOu give me soMe bad drugS or somEthing?" I asked bewilderedly, having not fully regained my composure.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games