Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:26 am
TheRealKiru
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru

Aw, that sucks. The evens just about over. Not much point in even participating then.

Hun its never too late to get in and enjoy the event with everyone! I've been without internet for weeks now so I just jumped in a few days ago and already Koru is hypnotized in a haunted house XD

Oh no! Ashley will have to brace the wilds of the haunted house to save her friend!

Wait, Koru and Ashley are friends? Oh boy poor Marcus lol

Mhm! She was her first friend.

Ashley also is pretty friendly with Marcus.

Then it is fair for you to know that the House of Marcus and the House of Koru are at opposition  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:40 am
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru

Aw, that sucks. The evens just about over. Not much point in even participating then.

Hun its never too late to get in and enjoy the event with everyone! I've been without internet for weeks now so I just jumped in a few days ago and already Koru is hypnotized in a haunted house XD

Oh no! Ashley will have to brace the wilds of the haunted house to save her friend!

Then it is fair for you to know that the House of Marcus and the House of Koru are at opposition

How come they're at war with one another? Is it romantic tension?  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:45 am
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheRealKiru

pffft you can blame the house of Ray XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:47 am
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheRealKiru

Koru: -takes a drink-
-spits out the drink-
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft haha XD I'd say this is a lot of miscommunication between kids ^^"
And Ray
A lot of Ray  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
-spits out the drink-
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft haha XD I'd say this is a lot of miscommunication between kids ^^"
And Ray
A lot of Ray

Ah, never would have guessed most of it was on Ray. He seemed like a pretty cool dude. Maybe Ashley can help the two work out differences or increase that gap?

Also Ashley's post is in. She's got a cute costume that I think fits her ghost type love.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 am
TheRealKiru
SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox
-spits out the drink-
And Ray
A lot of Ray

Ah, never would have guessed most of it was on Ray. He seemed like a pretty cool dude. Maybe Ashley can help the two work out differences or increase that gap?

Also Ashley's post is in. She's got a cute costume that I think fits her ghost type love.

haha yeah Ray is just well... emotionally unstable is the best choice of words. I'm pretty sure Ray pitted a lot of the female student population against Marcus because Ray didn't exactly know how to deal with Koru (since he didn't want to make her sad, cause she found him crying one time) XDDDDDD

EDIT: @ Ashley's outfit is so cute!! gah! xd  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:37 am
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheRealKiru

-spits out the drink-
And Ray
A lot of Ray

Pfffft,,,Ashley should make that question around the both of them just like "Romance?" and Koru spits out her drink and Marcus is just "thanks...but also no?!"

Tl;Dr; Marcus helped Ray hide from Koru. Koru took this to mean Marcus was keeping her from Koru. Marcus hasn't bothered to clear it that he doesn't hate her ( he finds her a bit pushy but he actually wanted to be friends with her when he first met her) and that he's just scared to tell her and what may happen if she pushes Ray too much, and now Kirsi and him argued which set Koru into 'protect Kirsi from Marcus the dumbhead' mode.

Part of the reason Marcus was so happy with Ashley is she was new and he feels like he's lost a lot of friends/everyone hates him ( this while he has no idea how to help Ray). He considers her a really good friend already.

Marcus wouldn't want to put Ashley in the middle ( he hates bothering people with his own problems, he'd rather help them with theirs) but if she still hangs out with him despite the fact that Koru doesn't like him he'll be so thankful he might open up a bit.

If he does find out Koru and her are friends he's gonna be like "why me. I was a good noodle" XD
and also be actually afraid Ashley will hate/not like/not hang out with him too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:38 am
All this drama and Iris is just trying to leave the mansion before she gets hypnotized again by Pokemon

((Iris: I feel a disturbance and a urge to wipe tears....))  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:46 am
Alright, I'll post before my flight today, if anyone wants to meet josh and Tatiana, quote me?

Also, if Josh gets a tsareena, it's name will be Alexandra or Catherine, after the last Russian tsarina or the most famous one.

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:21 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru

-spits out the drink-
And Ray
A lot of Ray

Pfffft,,,Ashley should make that question around the both of them just like "Romance?" and Koru spits out her drink and Marcus is just "thanks...but also no?!"

Tl;Dr; Marcus helped Ray hide from Koru. Koru took this to mean Marcus was keeping her from Koru. Marcus hasn't bothered to clear it that he doesn't hate her ( he finds her a bit pushy but he actually wanted to be friends with her when he first met her) and that he's just scared to tell her and what may happen if she pushes Ray too much, and now Kirsi and him argued which set Koru into 'protect Kirsi from Marcus the dumbhead' mode.

Part of the reason Marcus was so happy with Ashley is she was new and he feels like he's lost a lot of friends/everyone hates him ( this while he has no idea how to help Ray). He considers her a really good friend already.

Marcus wouldn't want to put Ashley in the middle ( he hates bothering people with his own problems, he'd rather help them with theirs) but if she still hangs out with him despite the fact that Koru doesn't like him he'll be so thankful he might open up a bit.

If he does find out Koru and her are friends he's gonna be like "why me. I was a good noodle" XD
and also be actually afraid Ashley will hate/not like/not hang out with him too.

^ What she said sweatdrop  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:40 pm
Xaven the Raven
Alright, I'll post before my flight today, if anyone wants to meet josh and Tatiana, quote me?

Also, if Josh gets a tsareena, it's name will be Alexandra or Catherine, after the last Russian tsarina or the most famous one.

Thoughts?

I'd go for Catherine
She was pretty cool, doing a lot of cool stuff.
Plus when you consider how long Russian history goes from (~600 BCE - today) most people would understand the Catherine ref more than the Alexandra ref, especially considering how well known Catherine is in the long line of Russian leaders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:51 pm
I love how some people are like 'yay haunted house. Fun and giggles and niceness"
And like the others are just "fear, blood, tears and existentialism!!!!!"
XDD  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:59 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I love how some people are like 'yay haunted house. Fun and giggles and niceness"
And like the others are just "fear, blood, tears and existentialism!!!!!"
XDD

When you go into a house of horrors
the only horrors you find...............ARE WITHIN YOURSELF

-BAM Throws fortune cookies everywhere-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:17 pm
My first pokemon battle of the guild against a Level 11 Zorua, and it's a hopeless battle ; A;  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:56 pm
TheRealKiru
My first pokemon battle of the guild against a Level 11 Zorua, and it's a hopeless battle ; A;

you can catch i though DO IT!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games