Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:24 pm
Reno would look over at the coat and the marker, intrigued with how Aile had reacted to the gesture from Darts. While he did so, Harleen would get up off the cot and follow after Aile to deposit herself in Aile's lap. The small Wynaut glanced up at the woman before giving a smile. Giving a smile at Harleen and a few of the thoughts she was giving off, Reno decided he should ask. "Just reaching a bit but your jacket was important to you. Why is that? And what is tied to it that makes you dislike this attempted gesture by Darts so much?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:43 pm
Aile sighed. Again with the psychiatrist stuff. Might as well play along with it. "It was nice. I modified them to have a lot more pockets than normal, and to hold four of the six throwing knives I would usually carry along with me on ops or whatever." She nibbled more of the cracker, which was now about half gone. Before she decided to answer Reno's question, Aile looked down to the creature that made it impossible for her to curl up into a ball on the chair. The first living creature that she looked in the face since arriving back. Harleen's smile was infectious, even to her, even though she only managed the barest of smiles before looking away again. "Reno, I'm wearing his old clothes, that's his old jacket over there, and he's mocking me by effectively telling me to make it green myself. I haven't even worn my own jacket back in Kalos since that first night, with a wondrous hole in it where my SNAG burst into flames worse than the newest Holocasters did." She shook her head, and finished the one cracker, grabbing another. Reno could at least say he was making some sort of progress, though. As she was talking, there was a small but growing amount of emotion in her voice, other than snark. Her volume was increasing slightly, too.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:54 pm
Reno's eyes would widen at the mention of Aile's SNAG catching fire. "THATS what happens when we brick a SNAG? I thought it just fried the electronics!" He yelled in a panic, staring at his left arm and looking it over nervously now. There was no way that could happen with his altered SNAG in his arm but he didn't want to leave it up to chance. Harleen would continue to stare at Aile for a moment before a voice sounded in Aile's head. 'So you just want your own equipment returned once again. Return yourself to a more comfortable state rather than the state Darts has forced you into. Thank you for this. But could you please tell Reno more about your parents? Allow him a better chance to aid you.' The small Wynaut telepathically stated to the red haired woman in an articulated and well paced cadence, the dopey expression and wide smile still on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:09 pm
Darksol88

Recalling Lickitung, she put the ball away and gave a small nod. As far as she saw it, at least it was only another girl in the room. She'd indeed leave once Aile had gotten redressed and was restrained, quiet as she returned. "So now what? I'm probably not the one for asking questions here," she said as she shook her head. Though the betrayal and all still hurt, she did feel a bit sorry for having to resort to what they were doing. If there was a choice in the matter, maybe they wouldn't have. "And I'm pretty sure asking her what kind of, um, freaky stuff someone got her into isn't a good question to ask..."

"It wasn't for her sake it was for mine." Darts says, walking into the main room and flipping on the television, flipping through the channels a couple times. "At this point you guys can do whatever with her, I really couldn't care less." He snarls, the classic line of people who could definitely care less.

A lot of the news broadcasts seemed to be of a very familiar red-haired dictator back in Kalos. Flare, who up until now had only been remotely connected with him were marching through the square openly in formation. He stood from the top ramparts of the still battle-scarred palace, delivering some type of vehement address. Looming behind him in the background was Zygarde Complete, standing stock-still and silent.

"...Prime Minister Lysander's acquisition of the legendary Pokemon known as Zygarde has been met with shock and alarm by the international community." A female newscaster's voice dubbed over the top was reporting before switching to the audio going out live.

"This world is ugly, but we have a duty to our fellow man to beautify it! Kalos is but one small part of the world and we urge those with similar causes to join forces with us in order to stave off common global threats! Events like the Shadow Pokemon plague in Hoenn demonstrates our need for unity and strength throughout the globe! We must maintain strength in the face of such hard times-" Lysander shouting down his manifesto from the top of the palace cuts off to go back to the newscaster

"Reports are slow in coming from other global governments across the regions. None were available for comment, but the Kanto/Johto alliance has expressed concerns for delegates from all regions to meet, expressing the need for peace while also condemning the actions of Prime Minister Lysander and the Kalos government in the affairs of Alola, considering the country had just opened its borders..." The female audio pumps back in, cutting off back to show the Snagem's old friend Missy Hisakawa, those people on board the rocket may remember her, in the studio as Lysander continues talking over the group of Flare members, the general populous in crowds off to the sides of the drilling Flare members watching and listening to his speech. Darts grimaces at the face of the blonde, air-headed reporter as well as Lysander's. "This is why I don't watch TV any more..." he grunts, flicking it off before tossing aside the remote in disgust.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:27 pm
"I think that it was more out of spite than anything," she commented slowly, raising an eyebrow at Reno before Harleen's voice popped into her head. She'd stare at the Pokémon, narrowing her eyes slightly before looking at the floor. "I... I really don't want to. I caused my family to get captured through my actions, I need to be the one to fix it. On my own." Aile began to shrink down again, shutting her eyes hard. "I really don't want any help because I would rather keep my two lives separate still, even though that's nigh impossible by this point." The woman sighed. "I don't even think I could return to how my life was before all of this now. My family found out I was alive during all the events in Kalos, then they found a way to start sending me mail after Hoenn, which I promptly ignored because I thought I was doing them a favor staying out of their lives..." She then blinked at what she just did, shaking her head. "Merde, I did it again," she growled, shaking her head. Spilling too much information, or more than she wanted to at the very least. She went back to eating her cracker, a dour look on her face now as she crunched down on said cracker.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:42 pm
Reno would smile as he heard Aile keep attempting to open up before pulling back. Either she was just really bad at holding things in or she wanted to let people know but felt she couldn't. Plus the easy way to start tracking would be backtracking that mail she mentioned. "Why would you want to separate your lives like this? Is there something from your family that you don't want following you?" Reno probed, now finally calming from his minor panic. "Plus, you need to realize that even if the mistake is your fault, you can accept the help of others in fixing it. If you couldn't, I'd have been the only one in Hoenn after I broke that one quarantine machine."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:55 pm
Aile sighed as Reno asked more questions after he calmed down. "Reno, let me stop you there for a moment. Do you even know my background in the first place? That would probably go a long way in explaining some of my quirks. Maybe. I don't know..." The woman would put her head on the table face down, muttering as her stomach growled once more. "Tais-toi... I don't even have much of an appetite..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:03 pm
Reno would stare at Aile for a moment with a flat flare before talking. "None of us here know your background really well. So it would honestly help if you felt like elaborating for me." Letting out a sigh before relaxing, Reno felt a small tingling in his arm. Was this his psychic powers alerting him to something?  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:12 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno's eyes would widen at the mention of Aile's SNAG catching fire. "THATS what happens when we brick a SNAG? I thought it just fried the electronics!" He yelled in a panic, staring at his left arm and looking it over nervously now. There was no way that could happen with his altered SNAG in his arm but he didn't want to leave it up to chance. Harleen would continue to stare at Aile for a moment before a voice sounded in Aile's head. 'So you just want your own equipment returned once again. Return yourself to a more comfortable state rather than the state Darts has forced you into. Thank you for this. But could you please tell Reno more about your parents? Allow him a better chance to aid you.' The small Wynaut telepathically stated to the red haired woman in an articulated and well paced cadence, the dopey expression and wide smile still on her face.
"If you lot would pay attention, there's a few options," GRAY remarked through Reno's SNAG. "If someone decides to leave the team, maybe to find someone less lazy, I send a signal to deactivate and render the SNAG inoperable. No more, no less. Perhaps you can ask Clara to clarify. If it's deactivated for treason, a separate signal to overload its battery is given as well. It isn't lethal unless they were thinking they get to keep the SNAG upon leaving and tried to call someone with it, but that isn't a fault of mine. Think of it as a way of sending a message that they've chosen the wrong enemies. So yes, the traitor is somewhat right for once."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:36 pm
Aile looked up when GRAY made his quip about the SNAG violently exploding, looking back down when he finished. "Well, thank you for that delayed explanation," she said, not a tone of sarcasm in her voice. "Anyways..." She would finally begin to build herself her own sandwich as she spoke, struggling occasionally because of how her hands were bound together. "Since Blizzard and Tristan kind of found this out already, might as well bring this out. It'll probably come out eventually, anyways. My name isn't Aile, I just butchered the shortening of my name to get it. Alysandra Wyndra, and I come from a noble family. One of the things that one might learn growing up as a noble is that you never want to ask for help, or look vulnerable. That's when everyone pounces." Aile finished building her sandwich, staring at the manacles that bound her now. "Though, fat lot of luck that's helped me here." Before taking a bite of her sandwich, she would grab Harleen and put her down on the floor. She then grabbed her sandwich and stood up, heading back over to her cot. "Can we be done here for a while, at the very least? I think I've let out enough." She let herself fall backwards onto the cot, as uncomfortable as that must have been, and began eating her sandwich. "I'm ready to be left alone again," she muttered between bites, looking up at the ceiling again.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:22 am
Reno would nod as Aile laid down and began to eat her sandwich, quietly getting up and preparing to exit the room. Glancing over at the coat and the marker, he would quietly pick up the two items before trying to remember where Darts' room was. "Alright. But thank you for finally opening up. I know that you want to rejoin but the others need to process everything first. Until then, here." Reno would dig into his bag before sliding a Holo Caster over beside Aile's cot. "Something to help you pass the time in here. Hate to just leave you with the walls to stare at." He told the woman, quietly opening and shutting the door behind him. Taking a moment to stare at the panel, Reno grabbed a screwdriver that Beau had dropped as he hauled back the tool cart. "Alright, gonna fix the intercom so every little noise from outside doesn't annoy." Reno told Aile, quietly digging out the pebble he had jammed into the device before getting up and beginning to whistle as he opens up his SNAG to start his search. Time to see what he could find on the Wyndras.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:40 am
SubonicXP
Sub would now be found in the library pacing up and down the isles, not looking for anything in particular, kind of just feeling useless with all that has happened.

After Keiko and I were done eating, she had went to the main lobby to spend time with her Pokemon and watch a little TV. I, on the other hand, headed down to the library. Something had been bugging me since we left Alola, and I just had to look it up, if only to get it out of my head.

Despite Sub's presence there, I spent quite a bit of time there alone on a computer. Even though Alola was somewhat separated from the rest of the League in more ways than one, finding information about the Island Trials wasn't that difficult. "So, there's a Grand Trial for each island... but you have to complete island trials to qualify for the Grand Trials? Huh... wait, so every trial uses a different type? Interesting. This is much more complex than the Gym system. Kinda revolutionary, really. You'd need a really well-balanced team to get through this."

Something caught my eye as I read, intensifying my interest. "Those that complete trials are awarded... some kind of crystal? Kind of like badges... It says they have a use, but..."

I got off the computer as it lacked information on the trial crystals. I figured it was a stretch that some book in the library would shed more light on the subject, but I was optimistic. As I was looking around the library, however, I found something else. "Oh, hey, Sub."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:45 am
TerashiLeonGoken

I got off the computer as it lacked information on the trial crystals. I figured it was a stretch that some book in the library would shed more light on the subject, but I was optimistic. As I was looking around the library, however, I found something else. "Oh, hey, Sub."

Sub would perk up as Terashi called out to him, the man hadn't noticed the other Snagem was here this whole time, at least until he spoke up. "Hey there, Ter." The man smiled and waved before walking to the fellow teammate. "Haven't seen you down here lately, looking for anything particular?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 am
SubonicXP

I smirked at Sub's words. "Well, I have taken a couple days off for Keiko's sake, but before that, I was down here pretty regularly. Though this IS a pretty big library."

"I was doing research on the Island Trials of Alola, since hearing that they weren't using the Gym format confused me. It's pretty interesting, actually. I read that they reward trial completers with crystals that had a function outside of just being a badge, though I couldn't find more information about them online. I figured that finding info about that in a book was a long-shot, but I was curious enough to try," I explained.

"Mind you, I'm only looking out of curiosity. I don't intend to start running off to Alola any time soon," I added with a goofy smirk. "What about you? What are you after?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:15 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Mind you, I'm only looking out of curiosity. I don't intend to start running off to Alola any time soon," I added with a goofy smirk. "What about you? What are you after?"

"Ah, Z Crystals are what you're referring to." Sub commented as he pulled up a chair and sat down, he had been on his feet for awhile. "I don't know much about them myself to be honest but I have seen mention of them when concerning Alola. Thinking about digging deeper into that mystery some times soon." He admitted.

"As for myself I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just like to come down here some times. If you haven't noticed I have a think for books." He said, glancing around at the many tomes contained in this room. "I ever tell you where half of these came from?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games