Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:23 pm
Wondering if Marcus would be able to fly on Phillip when he evolves into a Swanna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Wondering if Marcus would be able to fly on Phillip when he evolves into a Swanna.

Well them being young right now its against the rules but when he's older and if Swanna is big enough who knows  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:37 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Well them being young right now its against the rules but when he's older and if Swanna is big enough who knows

Oh I didn't mean right now lol
I was more like...is a Swanna physically capable of carrying a trainer ( they're like 4'4'' or something...but Pidgeot's not that much bigger and he carried his trainer in the pokemon movie )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:46 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Oh I didn't mean right now lol
I was more like...is a Swanna physically capable of carrying a trainer ( they're like 4'4'' or something...but Pidgeot's not that much bigger and he carried his trainer in the pokemon movie )

If a bravery can fly with a grown adult on their back I can't see why Swanna can't do that same XD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:00 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B
Don't think I've ever actually looked at shiny forms of pokemon this much
some of them are really underwhelming though

lookin at you, joltik
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a lot of yellow pokemon, it seems to be the case.
I'm still having trouble figuring out if Marcus would even be interested in shiny pokemon

Some are pretty rad though

Helioptile is lit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ampharos also becomes the cutest thing under the sun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:11 pm
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

lookin at you, joltik

I'm still having trouble figuring out if Marcus would even be interested in shiny pokemon

Helioptile is lit

Shiny Helioptile...he looks spicy XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:01 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

lookin at you, joltik

Helioptile is lit

I feel like Marcus would catch one and name it Jalapeño XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

lookin at you, joltik

Helioptile is lit

Koru would name it Sriracha XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:46 pm
Prairiefox
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

lookin at you, joltik

Helioptile is lit

Koru would name it Sriracha XD

Yaaassss  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm
Prairiefox

oh also
I think you still have me quotes in Koru's last post in the spooky mansion, so I get notifications for it ^^;;;
if you could remove me in your next post that'd be awesome  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

oh also
I think you still have me quotes in Koru's last post in the spooky mansion, so I get notifications for it ^^;;;

yeah sorry I just noticed working on my new post ^^" I removed it from this one so no worries sorry about that again sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:16 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

oh also

yeah sorry I just noticed working on my new post ^^" I removed it from this one so no worries sorry about that again sweatdrop

ayy
its all good  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:28 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

oh also

ayy
its all good

with the convinience of copying post formats post to post i sometimes forget ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:33 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

oh also

ayy
its all good

with the convinience of copying post formats post to post i sometimes forget ^^"

Yeah I do too haha
Or I forget to change the location/people they're with -- that happens to me a lot  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:13 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
TheRealKiru
Prairiefox
TheRealKiru
Shadow of Miracles
TheRealKiru

How much time do I have to enter?

We made a guild announcement about deadlines for this event.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=24782245#379070417

Please make sure to check over our Announcement Archive thread where you can be informed of all previously made guild announcements.

It's a good way to stay up to date with the guild in case you have been away 3nodding

Aw, that sucks. The evens just about over. Not much point in even participating then.

Hun its never too late to get in and enjoy the event with everyone! I've been without internet for weeks now so I just jumped in a few days ago and already Koru is hypnotized in a haunted house XD

Oh no! Ashley will have to brace the wilds of the haunted house to save her friend!

Wait, Koru and Ashley are friends? Oh boy poor Marcus lol

Mhm! She was her first friend.

Ashley also is pretty friendly with Marcus.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games