Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:38 pm
Aile narrowed her eyes and rolled onto her side, her back now facing the mirrored window. "I never made friends while as a thief. At least, until I met you all. Family," was all the woman would say. While she was almost a hundred percent certain that this wouldn't happen, she hoped having her back to them would at least send a message of her wanting to be left alone now. This was not a topic she wanted to bring up now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:40 pm
SubonicXP
"Am I the only one who knows how to properly manipulate people with information you already have?" Sub muttered to himself as he just stood back and watched Reno question Aile. "So where are her parents then?" Sub said in response to Blizzard, though the question wasn't just at him.

"Am I the only one that would safely assume Lysandre wouldn't reveal all of his cards to her?" I asked Sub. "Why don't you ask the ginger yourself? Oh wait, we have a Zygarde to contend with if we want to get Mr. Monologue going. Speaking of meetings though...there was apparently another one that was supposed to happen with Aile. Where's Isaac?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Reno looked towards the unfortunate prisoner before slowly rolling backwards into the cell and accidentally letting the door shut. Glancing towards the door before shrugging, Reno would lay out on the floor as Harleen waddled over to where Aile was. "Sorry to do this, but you do really need to talk about this stuff. As the master of repression, it inevitably builds up until suddenly your mind fractures and you act like a lunatic for your formative years in a team and are forever known for those moments." Blinking for a moment as he realized he had rambled slightly, Reno would begin again. "Back on topic, you do need to probably discuss what you went through with this. Help us along. I know you spared Beau even when he hounded you so no pulling this disaffected loner thing."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:44 pm
Blizzard120

"Am I the only one that would safely assume Lysandre wouldn't reveal all of his cards to her?" I asked Sub. "Why don't you ask the ginger yourself? Oh wait, we have a Zygarde to contend with if we want to get Mr. Monologue going. Speaking of meetings though...there was apparently another one that was supposed to happen with Aile. Where's Isaac?" I asked.

"Mr. Monologue? We talking about Lysandre or Reno?" Sub shot back with a smile. "Probably not, though I imagine little miss turncoat didn't just spend her time being a good little Flare, did she? I'm sure she did a little poking around." He said, directing the last bit at Aile herself, despite her back being turned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:48 pm
"Just as well," I chimed in. "Not that I need a reason to give THAT one trouble."

Needless to say I was not a fan of Lysandre or his team. Though for some reason, thinking about all of this didn't sit well with me. The more I thought about it, the less sense it made. But after glancing at Aile, I figured out what was going on.

I turned to walk away, but put a hand on Sub's shoulder before actually leaving."Let me know when you've got a plan. I've got a team to train." With that, I left.

It wasn't long before I got back into the kitchen, but Keiko looked worried nonetheless, though she was hiding it somewhat. "You get lost?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Yeah," I lied. I wanted to tell her about Aile's predicament, but the fewer the people that knew about it the better, at least for Aile's sake. From what I could sense, this whole situation was uncomfortable for her. "It was nothing."

I grabbed a plate for myself, then. Keiko had already started eating after I left.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
"Mr. Monologue? We talking about Lysandre or Reno?" Sub shot back with a smile. "Probably not, though I imagine little miss turncoat didn't just spend her time being a good little Flare, did she? I'm sure she did a little poking around." He said, directing the last bit at Aile herself, despite her back being turned.

"Fair enough point if she felt risky enough to do it." I then looked back towards the door, seeing the door open from Reno slinking in there. "Oh for the love of God...your Co-leader, if I need to remind you..." I said to Sub before turning around and made my way in. "...Reno, I swear to God, if you are going to pull another Toren incident, I'm freakin' tossing you out." I then looked over towards Aile, leaning up against the wall for a second. "Aile, if there's anything to spill here about what you know of Flare, what they are doing, how they are going to do it, and if you found anything on your parents along the way, now's the time to do it. This is not going to be a time where your pride needs to get the better of you and let this guy mind rape you however he sees fit. If there are any loyalties anywhere, rather it be to your parents or to us, you'd best do it. Otherwise, I can't make any promises on where things go next. It's simple as that."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Fair enough point if she felt risky enough to do it." I then looked back towards the door, seeing the door open from Reno slinking in there. "Oh for the love of God...your Co-leader, if I need to remind you..." I said to Sub before turning around and made my way in. "...Reno, I swear to God, if you are going to pull another Toren incident, I'm freakin' tossing you out." I then looked over towards Aile, leaning up against the wall for a second. "Aile, if there's anything to spill here about what you know of Flare, what they are doing, how they are going to do it, and if you found anything on your parents along the way, now's the time to do it. This is not going to be a time where your pride needs to get the better of you and let this guy mind rape you however he sees fit. If there are any loyalties anywhere, rather it be to your parents or to us, you'd best do it. Otherwise, I can't make any promises on where things go next. It's simple as that."
It'd be at this point that Amaranth decided to check up on what was going on, coming in just in time to hear comments about Reno and Toren. Unsure of what was going on beyond Blizz probably making more of a promise than a threat to Aile, she went to grab a Pokeball just in case. "What he said..." She commented. "If you say what you know, you might be alright. Otherwise... maybe Cera was right to say you're dead to us and should get what you deserve."

She really didn't want to put it like that, but how else was there to put it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 pm
Aile would just continue to stare at the wall, despite what Reno and Blizz had said. It would take at least a couple minutes for her to speak up, during which she seemed to make a couple faces and clutched at the pendant under her shirt, if anyone decided to hover over her to take a good look at the woman. "Hmph. Sounds like you're trying to play therapist with someone who doesn't want it," she sighed, still keeping her position.

"However, I've made pretty much no progress. You really think that they would leave me alone anywhere on Flare territory? Much less trust me? That suit was a twofold thing. Something that Xerosic insisted on me wearing to give me 'more of an even footing', as he phrased it," the woman scoffed, obviously insulted by that, "and to make sure that they still had a way to control me if I tried to join back up with you of my own free will. See, that version of the Expansion Suit has a takeover function. As long as the helmet is on and the visor isn't getting melted through by a wonderful pile of hot sludge, courtesy of one infernal Koffing hybrid...." Obviously, she was still sore about Zera nearly causing her to go blind. "Hmph. That... Anyways, the suit has a way to cause you to go unconscious as long as the suit and helmet are on, and then someone back in Kalos has full reign over your actions through the suit. Probably a kind of hypnosis or something, if I had to guess." The turncoat shrugged, finally shifting back onto her back, still not moving from the cot. She would continue to stare up at the ceiling, not meeting the eyes of any of the Snagems into the room. "Hph. Needing to wear a bloody suit. Just let me use the skills I have in archery and various acrobatics, and give me different kinds of arrows, and I might have still been able to do something," she muttered, shaking her head.

"Anyways... Yeah, I know next to nothing, really. Zygarde, he probably wants for a show of power, if not starting to build up a bit of an arsenal. Oh, I will let you in on something, regarding this place. While I gave them the exact location of the Kalos base, I only told them that the main one was in another region entirely, and probably not wise to do because of interregional politics. I'd like to not see Kalos get into deep trouble because they-" Her eyes widened as she had a thought. "Um... that bodysuit... You may want to make sure that there's not a tracking device somewhere on that thing," she warned, "I know there would be one in the helmet, which is probably still in Alola or back in Kalos, but there's plenty of tech in that suit part as well that they probably would not want to part with."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:00 pm
Reno would roll his eyes at Aile as she spoke about the suit. "That thing was wrapped in Torchic fence the second we got back. Isaac said something about it being a Faraday cage. All I know is that it blocks signals going in and out. So I think we are in the clear on that one." Reno waited a moment before answering, letting Harleen climb up onto Aile's torso. "And I am trying to be a therapist. Because by god, this group needs one and I used to be the poster child for why. So, talk about your parents. Do you know where they are? Are they okay? Do you think you need to see them again?" Reno casually prodded, ignoring Blizz's attempts for a blunt interrogation. He wanted Aile to come back to fully trusting them and to do that, she needed to let go of all of this. Find some form of closure for herself that she wasn't allowing to happen. Maybe he needed to get Isaac in here. Let them talk a while. He seemed to need more human contact and he also had the Regirock.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would just continue to stare at the wall, despite what Reno and Blizz had said. It would take at least a couple minutes for her to speak up, during which she seemed to make a couple faces and clutched at the pendant under her shirt, if anyone decided to hover over her to take a good look at the woman. "Hmph. Sounds like you're trying to play therapist with someone who doesn't want it," she sighed, still keeping her position.

"However, I've made pretty much no progress. You really think that they would leave me alone anywhere on Flare territory? Much less trust me? That suit was a twofold thing. Something that Xerosic insisted on me wearing to give me 'more of an even footing', as he phrased it," the woman scoffed, obviously insulted by that, "and to make sure that they still had a way to control me if I tried to join back up with you of my own free will. See, that version of the Expansion Suit has a takeover function. As long as the helmet is on and the visor isn't getting melted through by a wonderful pile of hot sludge, courtesy of one infernal Koffing hybrid...." Obviously, she was still sore about Zera nearly causing her to go blind. "Hmph. That... Anyways, the suit has a way to cause you to go unconscious as long as the suit and helmet are on, and then someone back in Kalos has full reign over your actions through the suit. Probably a kind of hypnosis or something, if I had to guess." The turncoat shrugged, finally shifting back onto her back, still not moving from the cot. She would continue to stare up at the ceiling, not meeting the eyes of any of the Snagems into the room. "Hph. Needing to wear a bloody suit. Just let me use the skills I have in archery and various acrobatics, and give me different kinds of arrows, and I might have still been able to do something," she muttered, shaking her head.

"Anyways... Yeah, I know next to nothing, really. Zygarde, he probably wants for a show of power, if not starting to build up a bit of an arsenal. Oh, I will let you in on something, regarding this place. While I gave them the exact location of the Kalos base, I only told them that the main one was in another region entirely, and probably not wise to do because of interregional politics. I'd like to not see Kalos get into deep trouble because they-" Her eyes widened as she had a thought. "Um... that bodysuit... You may want to make sure that there's not a tracking device somewhere on that thing," she warned, "I know there would be one in the helmet, which is probably still in Alola or back in Kalos, but there's plenty of tech in that suit part as well that they probably would not want to part with."
"......" For once, Amaranth would go from seeming somewhat calm to immense anger at herself. All anyone else would see was her walking away from the others, realizing that if there was another tracking device on the suit, she had just revealed a good enough area for Flare to start looking and give little care to any sort of inter-regional politics. Safe to say, she wasn't taking being a sort of pawn very well.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:13 pm
So she was on a tight leash. Sounds about right. Kind of what I expected. Though truthfully? I wasn't...plaything therapist. Don't have the patience for that. At least, not in questioning someone. Reno might have been the entire time though. "Eh well..." I moved off the wall then walked towards door, hands in the pocket. "Sounds like if anything Zera did you a favor as far as that helmet is concerned. Well...whatever the case, sounds like Lysandre had an easy time manipulating another one. Worth it, right?" I asked, making my way out of the cell and off to the med lab. I had to go check on Tristen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:34 pm
Aile's eyes followed Blizz as he left the room, leaving Reno and his Wynaut in the room with her. She sighed as she returned her gaze to the ceiling, still not wanting to look any Snagems in the eye. "Talk about my parents? Sure. I don't know where they are, I can only hope they're okay, and after all this, yes. Are we done," she spat, turning over onto her side again. "Worth it? If I only knew," she muttered, curling up when a noticeable and probably easily identifiable grumble could be heard. "Oh, come on, not now..."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:07 pm
Sub would now be found in the library pacing up and down the isles, not looking for anything in particular, kind of just feeling useless with all that has happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm
Hearing Aile's stomach growl, Reno would perk up. He had an in now. He would dart out of the cell quickly before returning with the supplies for a sandwich and a box of crackers. Setting up across the room from where Aile and Harleen were sitting, Reno would start making himself a sandwich. "Come on. You want to say more than that, Aile. I know you do. So sit down here with me, eat something, and we'll see what we talk about." Reno told Aile, making sure to bite into his finished sandwich afterwards. He needed to get her up and moving if she was to respond better.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:18 pm
Aile would shake her head, muttering something under her breath as Reno returned with food. "Stop, please. I really-" Her stomach would growl once again, causing the woman to grumble. "Okay, maybe I'm hungry, but..." She looked down at her stomach once more before letting out a large sigh and shifting over to her other side, awkwardly getting up off of the cot. The woman would join Reno at the table, but she wouldn't look the psychic straight in the eyes, keeping them diverted down. Her posture wouldn't be the greatest either, all hunched over almost meekly. Right now, at least, the only thing she would take would be a cracker, nibbling on it. "...When you do leave, can you take his jacket and the marker with it, please," she quietly asked, jerking her head to the other table with Darts' old jacket and the felt tipped marker on it.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games