Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 am
"Terashi, wake up!"

"Huh?" I said, bolting awake. "What's going on?"

"Oh..." Keiko replied meekly, feeling a bit ashamed. "I thought... you were having another..."

"Headache?" I asked wtih a smirk. "Keiko, I got Sleep Powder'd. I'm not going to wake up five minutes later after being hit by a Pokemon move designed to put one to sleep. I'm only human, after all."

"Yeah..." Keiko sighed. "I just..."

I wrapped Keiko in a warm hug. "I know you're worried about me, and I appreciate that, because it means that you care. But I promise, I haven't felt this good in a while."

Keiko smiled at that, feeling both happy and a bit ashamed. "Okay, okay. I'm glad you're feeling better."

My stomach interfered with our intimate moment by growling, and it stirred me to stand up. "I'm gonna get some breakfast, wanna come with?"

"Yeah, I could eat," Keiko giggled.

We started leaving until I realized something, and let Rala out of her ball. She came out of the ball lying down, her big red eyes closed.

"She won't wake up if she stays in the ball," I explained, before we left for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 am
Long after Aile had settled into her cell, a jaunty whistling would greet her ears along with the occasional sound of something shuddering as it passed over a small bump. These sounds would slowly grow louder and closer to the cells as the sound of metal tools rattling around inside whatever it was being wheeled in started to echo through the area. "Guess we can't be gentle like usual. Gotta bring in the heavy tools this time." A voice muttered, the echoing nature of this hallway aiding in Aile being able to hear it. Looked like it was time for her to be interrogated and whoever it was wasn't going to be nice.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:40 pm
With Reno about to go on a field day, leave it to a sane one, sane being subjective in this building admittedly, for someone to attempt bringing the Co-leader to a halt. "Reno, put the kink toys down and go to Sub." I said. "I got news to deliver to you guys, no it cannot wait, yes, it's that important, and I don't recommend giving me an excuse to get rough with you in dragging you to him because I do have some pent up aggression I'm kind of dying to get out." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm
During the night, Aile hadn't fared terribly well, sleep wise at least. Her eyes would be bloodshot, and around her eyes would also be a bit red, probably from rubbing them a lot. As of current, she would be laying on the cot still, looking at a small gold pendant she still wore. The woman started to sing, "Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars... Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter an-" She stopped suddenly when she heard something finally from her little isolation box, having no stimulus from the outside at all until the whistling could be heard. She froze, but remained still otherwise, almost appearing like she gave no cares, or she at least didn't know about the person coming. "Hm. Guess someone left a switch on accidentally. Or taped it down or something," she muttered to herself, putting the pendant back under the borrowed shirt, admittedly with a little bit of difficulty with how her hands were restrained. Now all she could do was wait and see if anyone would show up, especially with the second voice that popped in now.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:47 pm
Beau would jump as Blizz came to a stop in front of him, quickly looking between the cart and the hybrid in front of him. "I don't know who told you what, but he just asked me to grab some tools to fix the intercom. The button got jammed when we were setting up and he couldn't get it with the stuff we had on hand." Beau told his superior, waiting to see the response.

Finally stirring awake from near the cell, Reno would slide himself over to the intercom to stare at the thing again. "Well, guess Beau got lost. Oh well. Hi Aile. How you doing today?" Reno asked the captive, watching and making sure that Aile could see Harleen there by throwing the small Wynaur into the air. "Now, I promise not to go ripping through your mind but just please talk calmly with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:52 pm
Reno Vantas
Beau would jump as Blizz came to a stop in front of him, quickly looking between the cart and the hybrid in front of him. "I don't know who told you what, but he just asked me to grab some tools to fix the intercom. The button got jammed when we were setting up and he couldn't get it with the stuff we had on hand." Beau told his superior, waiting to see the response.

Finally stirring awake from near the cell, Reno would slide himself over to the intercom to stare at the thing again. "Well, guess Beau got lost. Oh well. Hi Aile. How you doing today?" Reno asked the captive, watching and making sure that Aile could see Harleen sitting on his lap. "Now, I promise not to go ripping through your mind but just please talk calmly with me."

"Alright, fine." I said to Beau. "Just don't be messing with her any. Reno, I need to talk to you and Sub at the very least. It's about our current events here. Found out something that you two at least are going to need to know and its rather important."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm
Blizzard120

"Alright, fine." I said to Beau. "Just don't be messing with her any. Reno, I need to talk to you and Sub at the very least. It's about our current events here. Found out something that you two at least are going to need to know and its rather important."

"What's up?" Sub said from behind Blizzard. Was he there the entire time? No, no he wasn't. Blizzard was one of the few people he could never truly sneak up on, that hybrid had keen senses so he probably felt him approaching awhile ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 pm
By the time Blizz started yelling about Reno and Sub's office, Keiko and I were in the kitchen. This time, I was the one cooking for Keiko and myself why said girlfriend attended to our newest captures, Pichu and Cutiefly.

"Alola has some of the cutest Pokemon ever," Keiko giggled, watching the two Pokemon scamper around the table.

"Just be careful about touching that Pichu," I warned her gently, stirring the food as it cooked. "She doesn't know how to control her electricity yet. She could very easily shock you by accident."

"Thanks for telling me in advance," Keiko replied nervously, glad she hadn't petted the Pichu yet, tempted as she may be. "Where are your other Pokemon?"

"I've got Sauron with me," I told her. "Rala's watching Haku and Angeal, though I don't know what they're doing. Probably fighting, knowing them."

"Haku?" Keiko asked, having not heard the name before.

"Jangmo-o," I explained. "Finally gave him a name."

"Oh, cool!" Keiko cheered.

The food was ready, so I set it aside to be served, but something caught my curiosity. "I'll be right back," I said, before leaving the kitchen.

I was confused when I saw noone in the main lobby, though I kept hearing Blizz's voice. Which was weird, because I rarely heard him unless he was either closeby or yelling, the latter being quite rare. Well, both being rather rare. I didn't really see that much of the bird.

Letting my curiosity run wild, I followed the voice until I started hearing other voices. Eventually, when I got the the prisoner holding area, I found the owners of the voices. "What's going on?" I asked, intending to catch everyone's attention, despite knowing on some level that it was really none of my business.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:06 pm
Except that Aile wouldn't be able to see anyone outside of her little closed off room. The voice, however, was familiar enough. "Hmph. My hands are locked together, making things hard to do, and-" She stopped when Blizzard's voice chimed in, finally turning her head to the mirror with a stern look. And then she heard Sub's voice. "Oh, fun. It's a party. You might want to do something about that button or switch or whatever if you don't want me to keep hearing you all." Her gaze then shift, looking at her fingernails for a moment. attempting to act calm and cool, but it would then move to the jacket and the marker that Darts had left for her as well. God, she wanted to burn those right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:57 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"What's up?" Sub said from behind Blizzard. Was he there the entire time? No, no he wasn't. Blizzard was one of the few people he could never truly sneak up on, that hybrid had keen senses so he probably felt him approaching awhile ago.

"Well at least you saved me from trying to go after you and dragging Reno out." I said, looking over towards the intercom, then looked through the window towards Aile when she started replying to everyone's comments. "Hmm...right. At any rate, Sub..." I said, opening up my vest so I could reach in my inner vest pocket, pulling out a note and handing it to Sub. It was the note that I pulled from Aile's mansion during that little debacle that went on.

The note
If you wish to keep them out of harm's way, you'll work with us again.

Tristen and I had...a interesting find at her place in Kalos.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:29 pm
Blizzard120

"Well at least you saved me from trying to go after you and dragging Reno out." I said, looking over towards the intercom, then looked through the window towards Aile when she started replying to everyone's comments. "Hmm...right. At any rate, Sub..." I said, opening up my vest so I could reach in my inner vest pocket, pulling out a note and handing it to Sub. It was the note that I pulled from Aile's mansion during that little debacle that went on.

The note

Sub would take the note from Blizzard and look at it for a few seconds before looking up at Blizzard with a confused look. A few seconds more it would dawn on him what the note was referring to and only gave Aile the slightest of side eye glances before turning his attention back on the hybrid. "Looks like this hole goes a little deeper." The man said as he stuffed the note into his jacket pocket. He would then pull Blizzard away down the hall so that, hopefully, Aile would not be able to hear them.

"Why don't you see what you can get out of her without revealing this note. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how to interrogate." Sub whispered to the hybrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:30 pm
Reno would perk up as he decided to be lazy about getting up to see the note and instead simply coasted in Blizz's vision. He was not doing anything involving Sub with his powers again after the horror show last time. Leaning over to the microphone, Reno would ask, "So, coercion was it? Lemme guess. Took whoever the hell your parents are and locked them away. Oooh, or maybe they grabbed the friends you made on the street when you were a thief who were closer than blood to you. I think its the first one, but I like to keep my options open." Reno told Aile, casually cracking the door open as he spoke. He wanted to see the reaction to this, not just poach it from her mind cheaply.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

The note

Sub would take the note from Blizzard and look at it for a few seconds before looking up at Blizzard with a confused look. A few seconds more it would dawn on him what the note was referring to and only gave Aile the slightest of side eye glances before turning his attention back on the hybrid. "Looks like this hole goes a little deeper." The man said as he stuffed the note into his jacket pocket. He would then pull Blizzard away down the hall so that, hopefully, Aile would not be able to hear them.

"Why don't you see what you can get out of her without revealing this note. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how to interrogate." Sub whispered to the hybrid.

I crossed my arms, shaking my head at Sub. "Really I don't have to. Tristen found that part out." I then looked over towards Reno. "Actually Reno, you'd be right on the first one. Her parents are being held hostage. She acted on her own to get them out of their rut. Rather or not their grateful for that one is a whole other matter." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:35 pm
"Shame we don't know where they're being held," I spoke up. Of course I was all for charging in, Pokemon blazing. Now Aile's betrayal made sense. There's one mystery solved.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:37 pm
"Am I the only one who knows how to properly manipulate people with information you already have?" Sub muttered to himself as he just stood back and watched Reno question Aile. "So where are her parents then?" Sub said in response to Blizzard, though the question wasn't just at him.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games