Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:43 pm
Arkelos

"Hey! We're having a party! Come on!" A rather cheerful voice chirruped into the two trainers' minds. Mykel the Gardevoir appeared in the kitchen with them an instant later and, just as fast, the two were whisked away via Teleport to Hau'oli City in the Alola region, to join the other Snagems.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:53 pm
Arkelos and Jezebel appear on the beach in Hau'oli City. "Wooooooooow, It's so beautiful here." Jezebel said with astonishment. "Hmmmm, we may need some supplies. Abra come on out for a moment."

Turning to the other snagems, "hello everyone, sorry we're late. We were trying to figure out how were going to get here." Arkelos said with a nervous smile. "Ummm, we dont have any real beach supplies. Is there any shops around here we can get some more; weather comfortable clothes?" Arkelos asked everyone.

Jezebel was already changing, "This is why i love this dress, one zipper for formal occasions, this one for." pulling a zipper he rips off her dress to reveal a causal two piece swim suit. "Ahhhh, that's better. This is a party right? Let's get enjoy this beach while we still can!" She said with a giggly laugh. Jezebel pulled up her hair into a pony tail bun.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:13 am
"Finally," I sighed, as the visor I'd been working on hummed to life. I put it on to test it out, and it seemed to be working. Everything looked like it normally did while wearing it, with no darkening effect one would get from sunglasses. When I turned to my left, what I saw made me think that there was an unintended extra feature, but taking off the visor showed that that wasn't the case.

"You ever gonna come up with the rest of us?" Keiko asked, wearing nothing but a two-piece pink bikini. "You've been down here for days. Even your Pokemon are training without you."

I knew she was referring to Rala and Jangmo-o, as I had the former train the latter in my absence. "Just putting the finishing pieces on my Sir Dynamite costume," I told her, handing her the visor to test for herself.

She was a bit taken back by it. "...what does it do?"

"It covers my eyes, while still allowing me to see," I explained. "The costume originally covered everything but my eyes, so I designed this so every part of my body can be covered by it, hiding my identity without robbing my functionality."

"Ohhh" Keiko said with a smile. "Now, all you need are Pokemon with bomblike moves!"

"That's a good idea," I told her. Of course, I'd thought of that already, but I didn't want to rob her of her contribution. "By the way... aren't you cold in that?"

This made Keiko look down at herself, which made her giggle. "Oh, yeah, I was gonna use this to convince you to come to the mission with me, but then you distracted me with science," she teased, pushing my shoulder playfully.

"You'd still be cold," I told her, not quite getting it. "Kalos isn't the warmest region there is..."

"Oh, didn't they tell you?" Keiko asked, looking a bit surprised. "The mission's in Alola, on Melemele Island. It has a big beach area, so I thought we could relax when we were done."

I arched my brow at her, still a bit confused. "What's an Alola?"

This made Keiko giggle harder. "You said the same thing about Kalos when you learned about that."

"A new region?" I responded, my interest obtained. "Well, guess I won't need this costume. Might want to get come cooler clothes before we go, too."

Happy to hear that, Keiko kissed me on the cheek. "I need to get ready, too. Meet me in the lobby!" she said before running off.

I sighed after she was out of earshot. "A little warning would be nice," I muttered, though it wasn't like I didn't enjoy the view. Regardless, I put everything away before heading up to my room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 am
Though the team largely seemed to be away, a message would still show up on their SNAGs from GRAY. "Whoever made those confused looks that there had been no growth, I suppose I misjudged. The faults, however, were not on my end, so do yourselves a favor and not be so quick to judge next time. At least I'm doing my job."

An analysis would follow, though with any luck, there wouldn't be further delays in doing them in the future.

[HQ Gains for: 1/2/2017 to 2/5/2017]
Requiem of Whyspers
Rowlet: 2 points
Shuppet: 1 point

TerashiLeonGoken
Jangmo-o: 2 points
Bulbasaur: 2 points

Reno Vantas
Wynaut: 1 point

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:36 pm
Darts and his hastily made captive-capturing system consisting of him, Beau, and Amaranth's Lickitung haul their way into HQ, dragging along their scantily-clad prisoner into Mt. Silver's depths, to a particular cell once occupied by a snatcher of a silver variety. He allows the Lickitung to walk her into the cell before releasing her. He scowls at Aile inside of the blackness of his crest. "Well well. Didn't know they made bondage gear with shoulder pads. I guess Lysander got you into the freaky things while you were over at the other side hm?" He looks around the cell, checking to make sure Wes had left nothing behind when he got released that could help her escape. "Sure would be sad if someone forgets you're down here to feed you this time... Maybe sad is the wrong word for it..." He was clearly quite unhappy with the Flare turncoat now in his hands, and the scorn in his voice delivered every inch of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:46 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts and his hastily made captive-capturing system consisting of him, Beau, and Amaranth's Lickitung haul their way into HQ, dragging along their scantily-clad prisoner into Mt. Silver's depths, to a particular cell once occupied by a snatcher of a silver variety. He allows the Lickitung to walk her into the cell before releasing her. He scowls at Aile inside of the blackness of his crest. "Well well. Didn't know they made bondage gear with shoulder pads. I guess Lysandre got you into the freaky things while you were over at the other side hm?" He looks around the cell, checking to make sure Wes had left nothing behind when he got released that could help her escape. "Sure would be sad if someone forgets you're down here to feed you this time... Maybe sad is the wrong word for it..." He was clearly quite unhappy with the Flare turncoat now in his hands, and the scorn in his voice delivered every inch of it.
The return trip from Alola was longer than it really needed to be, but then again, assisting in dragging Aile back wasn't an easy process thanks to the added weight of the Expansion Suit. Lickitung would start to unwrap Aile after getting her into the cell, moving back to his trainer's side before being recalled.

"Is that question really important?" She asked, hearing Darts' mention about Aile apparently getting into freaky stuff and really not wanting to know what he meant. "And don't let her go yet..." Lickitung would stop at once, keeping its tongue around Aile despite being a bit more slack than it was earlier.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:52 pm
Aile growled as she was forcibly walked into her new residence, looking at her surroundings. "Hmph. Right. Because I totally enjoy showing myself off to the entire world," she'd quip back, stretching her neck before starting to stare a hole into the ground, refusing to meet eyes with any of them. "I wouldn't have minded if you forgot about me back in Kalos, I'll be honest. Would have made life a bit easier. So, when are you going to let me go, then? It's obviously stupid for me to attempt to fight you all here. Too many Snagems under one roof and all within a few minutes of arrival, if that."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 pm
"If you're having to ask that question, I think you know the answer..." Amaranth remarked. "And you're saying that when you've been a thorn in our side the whole time? It's hard to forget someone when they don't let themselves be forgotten."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile growled as she was forcibly walked into her new residence, looking at her surroundings. "Hmph. Right. Because I totally enjoy showing myself off to the entire world," she'd quip back, stretching her neck before starting to stare a hole into the ground, refusing to meet eyes with any of them. "I wouldn't have minded if you forgot about me back in Kalos, I'll be honest. Would have made life a bit easier. So, when are you going to let me go, then? It's obviously stupid for me to attempt to fight you all here. Too many Snagems under one roof and all within a few minutes of arrival, if that."

"Showing off to Lysander would be enough to get you in I guess. Didn't know that Flare encouraged sleeping your way to the top, but I guess they're used to pantsuits from their female grunts..." He moves forwards to take the belt of Pokeballs he knew were clipped to the outside of the suit and removes them, doing a cursory pat-down to remove any throwing knives (he found a few), and a gaggle of miscellaneous items that Darts would take out and stash in a storage locker outside of the holding cell. He waves a hand to Amaranth and points to where her Lickitung stood still inside the cell. "Put some restraints on her or something, and tell her that she can either take off that expansion suit, or we can rip it off. I would rather spare her that indecency at least, but it's really up to her." With that, he heads out towards his room, clearly having something in mind in the arena of clothes for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 am
"I never had direct orders to engage any of you this entire time," she spat, daggers now being thrown at Amaranth in a glare. "At the Battle Chateau? You all crashed that bloody party. With the lot of you running across Kalos after the mass of Zygarde cells? I was called to check-" She stopped when Darts made the comment, her face beginning to turn almost as red as her hair with anger. "Pardon? What did you just say about me? Don't you dare EVER liken me to that kind of sleazy woman again!" She managed to stay where she was when they left, hands in fists as she trembled in rage. Clearly, Darts managed to get under her skin just then.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 am
Atlantis_Darts
"Showing off to Lysander would be enough to get you in I guess. Didn't know that Flare encouraged sleeping your way to the top, but I guess they're used to pantsuits from their female grunts..." He moves forwards to take the belt of Pokeballs he knew were clipped to the outside of the suit and removes them, doing a cursory pat-down to remove any throwing knives (he found a few), and a gaggle of miscellaneous items that Darts would take out and stash in a storage locker outside of the holding cell. He waves a hand to Amaranth and points to where her Lickitung stood still inside the cell. "Put some restraints on her or something, and tell her that she can either take off that expansion suit, or we can rip it off. I would rather spare her that indecency at least, but it's really up to her." With that, he heads out towards his room, clearly having something in mind in the arena of clothes for her.
Quietly, Amaranth followed Darts over to where he had motioned, giving a confused look when he asked to restrain Aile and relay what he wanted to say. "Wait, wouldn't she already hear... you..." By the time she spoke up, Darts hard walked away and she realized that there was a button to speak to anyone in the cells from where they were. "...oh."

Shrugging at her realization, she'd return to the cell and gave a light sigh at Aile's protest. "Look, we were doing what we felt was needed. I can't speak for anyone else, so if you want to call them out, they can visit you and then you'll get a chance, okay?" Surprisingly enough, she sounded a bit hurt, yet knew she and the others maybe deserved to be called out like that. Regardless, she'd continue with what was requested of her.

"Now, you can take that suit off yourself or we'll find a way to. I'd normally turn around, but I'd rather be safe, so, um... if it's any consolation, at least it'd just be me," she said, readying a manacle to retrain Aile. "Just... don't do anything you'll regret. Please."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:29 am
Aile turned to look at the manacle Amaranth was holding, some of her rage fading for the moment now that Darts had left and given her a chance to breathe. "I wouldn't mind taking this off, yes. But what am I supposed to be changing into? I have no plans of being in here with nothing on. This is better than nothing," she replied, her voice a lot softer with the girl than with Darts. "There's only a couple people that have seen me naked, and those are my parents and the old maid that also helped to raise me. And that stopped when I was a young child." She would reach behind her to undo the zipper, but that would be as far as she got out of the suit, waiting for a change of clothes before going any further.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:36 am
Espeon_Commander
Aile turned to look at the manacle Amaranth was holding, some of her rage fading for the moment now that Darts had left and given her a chance to breathe. "I wouldn't mind taking this off, yes. But what am I supposed to be changing into? I have no plans of being in here with nothing on. This is better than nothing," she replied, her voice a lot softer with the girl than with Darts. "There's only a couple people that have seen me naked, and those are my parents and the old maid that also helped to raise me. And that stopped when I was a young child." She would reach behind her to undo the zipper, but that would be as far as she got out of the suit, waiting for a change of clothes before going any further.

Darts would stop in a few moments later and lay a familiar-looking set of black pants, a black t-shirt, and a very dusty-looking long black trench. It was one of his spares from before he had become a hybrid, but the very sign that he was willing to give anything of the sort to her should point to the hybrid feeling very betrayed by the actions of someone he considered a good friend. He doesn't say anything to her, setting the pile of clothes and turning to leave to let her change in peace... before he turns around, setting something on the table. A green felt-tipped marker, a clear momentary jab at the fact her own jacket was green. The Giratina hybrid stolidly turns back around then and exits for real this time, not asking her why she did it, nor making any more jibes towards her involving how she had defected. The important part was that she had. But everyone made mistakes, and maybe this was Darts' way of giving her enough time to prove to him that there was some good reason she had.

The cell was sparsely furnished. A cot, a tables, and two chairs (thanks Aden) with a reflective two-way mirror, and an automatically-locking door set to close once Amaranth left out into the area looking through the two-way mirror, microphone to talk into the cell right underneath it. It wasn't friendly, but welcome back to HQ Aile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:47 am
Aile would stare at all the items Darts had left for at least a good minute before grabbing the shirt and the pants, quickly changing out of the bodysuit that she honestly hated being in. After she had changed, she allowed Amaranth to put the manacles on her, leaving the jacket and the marker where they were. She waited for Amaranth to finally leave before shaking her head, eyes returning to the jacket. "Wonderful reminder I could have gone without. Like I'll ever return to that life again... Merde." She let herself fall onto the cot, staring straight up at the ceiling with a blank face, trying to either shove everything into a far off corner, or actually get it registered. "Life is just going to keep getting better," she muttered, asking herself sarcastically. She knew things would only keep going downhill from here.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:54 am
Espeon_Commander
"I guess that," Amaranth answered after Darts came in long enough to leave a set of clothes. His own clothes, apparently. "And I know it's awkward. If any of us thought we could trust you, we wouldn't be here doing all of this and I'd be giving you a bit more privacy... you know, here."

Recalling Lickitung, she put the ball away and gave a small nod. As far as she saw it, at least it was only another girl in the room. She'd indeed leave once Aile had gotten redressed and was restrained, quiet as she returned. "So now what? I'm probably not the one for asking questions here," she said as she shook her head. Though the betrayal and all still hurt, she did feel a bit sorry for having to resort to what they were doing. If there was a choice in the matter, maybe they wouldn't have. "And I'm pretty sure asking her what kind of, um, freaky stuff someone got her into isn't a good question to ask..."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games