Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:13 pm
Reno would glance at the screen for a moment, confused about who was calling before a small amount of realization crossed his face. But rather than do anything meaningful to inform Crystal, the psychic simply sat back and waited this out.

Somewhere in the bowels of the air ducts, a pile of loose screws and chains would be with a few small tools, Leslie slowly pushing them into their hiding spot. Work successful, yet again. Take that Isaac.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:23 pm
Blizzard120
I found my way into the main room, I stared in confusion, seeing Crystal at the phone and started to try to listen in on the conversation. I swear to God, after this call, I'm being sure that thing goes. Seriously...for that matter, another question on the back of my mind, now that I am thinking about it. Who the hell else got this number?

Espeon_Commander
"Um... Unless he got some hormone therapy and some work on his vocal cords, I'm afraid not... May I ask who this is? And what's the information, if we can hear it" the woman would ask, tilting her ears. "Sorry I don't recognize you voice, though."

"I'm not surprised the lot of you don't remember me seeing how you abandoned me in one of your holding cells for weeks without coming to talk to me or give me food..." The voice intimates, only a slight bit of irritation creeping into his voice. "But luckily Sub came and gave me the offer of some work in exchange for being let out of that place, so now I am doing the job asked of me." There's a pause on the end of the line for a moment. "I am the Steel Snatcher er... I guess you guys know who I am... this is Wes. I'm calling you guys with some information regarding... your most recent problem. Seeing as you guys have been cavorting around going to parties and running all over Kalos after this thing, I thought you might be interested in a new cluster of Zygarde cells that have just been discovered. I got your phone number from some lab vis a vis my friends over with Devon and now... here we are."

Arkelos
Arkelos and Jezebel were enjoying a meal in the Kitchen. "Hmmm, i wonder what that is all about. Should someone answer that?" Arkelos asked while eating some roasted farfetch'd with a Rawst berry reduction. Jezebel looks up from her book, "Oh, that's what i'm hearing. I have not been here long enough to answer the phone. I would not know what to say."

Darts wanders into the kitchen for a moment, lamenting the loss of his pizza no doubt from this mission when he spies the well-crafted Farfetch'd. "Dangit, where did you guys get the food? If ida known we had leftovers from over the holidays...." He grumbles, digging through the fridge and pulling out an incredibly old bottle of pickled Pignite feet. "Blegh whose are these?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:38 pm
"Oh, right, I thought we had gotten him out of there sooner," Cera said, wondering why it took so long to deal with that. Then again, there was the gap between apprehending Wes and actually discovering the grave mistake they had made.

"We're still sorry about that..." Amaranth spoke up. "Wait a second, another cluster? Are you sure it isn't the same one we chased all around Kalos?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:41 pm
Atlantis_Dart
Darts wanders into the kitchen for a moment, lamenting the loss of his pizza no doubt from this mission when he spies the well-crafted Farfetch'd. "Dangit, where did you guys get the food? If ida known we had leftovers from over the holidays...." He grumbles, digging through the fridge and pulling out an incredibly old bottle of pickled Pignite feet. "Blegh whose are these?"

Jezebel and Arkelos acknoweldge Darts entering the room. "The pickle Pignite feet i have no clue. As for the farfetch'd, it finished about 30 minutes ago. Feel free to have a bite. There is a mixed berry salad in the back of the fridge, if you are looking for something sweet might i suggest the Miracle seed custard pie. Oh there are some Double Dark Gem Chuck Cookies in the basket over there next to the fridge."

Arkelos took a bite from his plate and looked over at Darts, "So what is the all the comotion about upstairs? My ears wont stop twitching, i feel as if something is up." He said with a half full mouth of food.

"Arkelos, where are your manners. Don't talk with your mouth full."

Arkelos took a huge bite of food and tried to talk, almost chocking on it. "See?! What did i tell you?" she said returning to Darts. "My apologies Darts. He's an animal sometimes."  

Arkelos

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:42 pm
Crystal's ears went flat against her head. "Well, my apologies for never even realising you were existed at all, considering my fields of interest are more around ancient legends and myths," she snipped back momentarily, only to take a small breath to calm herself. "My apologies. Anyways, where are these cells located," she asked, her tone of voice a lot more calm now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:04 pm
"Wait, what's going on?" I asked to anyone, feeling a little left out of the loop.

Something about cells? Rala, who wasn't in the lobby with me, responded telepathically. I think it has to do with that legendary dog-thing. The green one?

"Augh... not really ready to deal with Team Flare yet," I muttered, rubbing the back of my head. "Better start working overtime if I want this project finished before the rest of the team takes care of things."

With that, I headed back down to the library, intending to help the team with Zygarde later, if I could get a certain something working by then.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
I found my way into the main room, I stared in confusion, seeing Crystal at the phone and started to try to listen in on the conversation. I swear to God, after this call, I'm being sure that thing goes. Seriously...for that matter, another question on the back of my mind, now that I am thinking about it. Who the hell else got this number?

Espeon_Commander
"Um... Unless he got some hormone therapy and some work on his vocal cords, I'm afraid not... May I ask who this is? And what's the information, if we can hear it" the woman would ask, tilting her ears. "Sorry I don't recognize you voice, though."

"I'm not surprised the lot of you don't remember me seeing how you abandoned me in one of your holding cells for weeks without coming to talk to me or give me food..." The voice intimates, only a slight bit of irritation creeping into his voice. "But luckily Sub came and gave me the offer of some work in exchange for being let out of that place, so now I am doing the job asked of me." There's a pause on the end of the line for a moment. "I am the Steel Snatcher er... I guess you guys know who I am... this is Wes. I'm calling you guys with some information regarding... your most recent problem. Seeing as you guys have been cavorting around going to parties and running all over Kalos after this thing, I thought you might be interested in a new cluster of Zygarde cells that have just been discovered. I got your phone number from some lab vis a vis my friends over with Devon and now... here we are."

Arkelos
Arkelos and Jezebel were enjoying a meal in the Kitchen. "Hmmm, i wonder what that is all about. Should someone answer that?" Arkelos asked while eating some roasted farfetch'd with a Rawst berry reduction. Jezebel looks up from her book, "Oh, that's what i'm hearing. I have not been here long enough to answer the phone. I would not know what to say."

I listened in to the conversation, staring in confusion. Zygarde again. Not surprised. But then the question was left as to why Sub actually put this guy on the hunt for the legendary as well. Whatever. Thoughts for another time. "A new cluster? This isn't the one that got away from everyone that I heard about, is it?" I asked.

"If it is, then how many clusters are there to begin with? I mean, just how much makes up that bloody thing?" Freth then asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:56 pm
"I hope you are staying out of my lab," Isaac remarked as he entered the room. "No offence...well, some offence, but I don't trust you at all."  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:11 pm
Blizzard120

I listened in to the conversation, staring in confusion. Zygarde again. Not surprised. But then the question was left as to why Sub actually put this guy on the hunt for the legendary as well. Whatever. Thoughts for another time. "A new cluster? This isn't the one that got away from everyone that I heard about, is it?" I asked.

"If it is, then how many clusters are there to begin with? I mean, just how much makes up that bloody thing?" Freth then asked.
Darksol88
"Oh, right, I thought we had gotten him out of there sooner," Cera said, wondering why it took so long to deal with that. Then again, there was the gap between apprehending Wes and actually discovering the grave mistake they had made.

"We're still sorry about that..." Amaranth spoke up. "Wait a second, another cluster? Are you sure it isn't the same one we chased all around Kalos?"
Espeon_Commander
Crystal's ears went flat against her head. "Well, my apologies for never even realising you were existed at all, considering my fields of interest are more around ancient legends and myths," she snipped back momentarily, only to take a small breath to calm herself. "My apologies. Anyways, where are these cells located," she asked, her tone of voice a lot more calm now.

"In Orre the Steel Snatcher was a myth." Wes shoots back acidly over the intercom. "Anyhow, as to the rest of your questions how should I bloody know?" There is more than a hearty dose of sarcasm in his voice. "I'm not a Zygarde researcher, I'm not out there poking these things with a stick and asking them 'howdy y'all do you know Team Snagem?' Sub asked me to provide you all with information so that's what I did. There are Zygarde Cells here. Capiche? " He takes a moment after his mini rant to compose himself before continuing on. "Now, as far as where they are located that is actually an interesting question. There's a region that has so far been outside of the range of anyone's sphere of influence that just recently opened its borders to international traffic in the past couple of days. It's known as the Alola Region, an island chain with some very... interesting Pokemon mutations."

Isaac Hawking
"I hope you are staying out of my lab," Isaac remarked as he entered the room. "No offence...well, some offence, but I don't trust you at all."

"You'll have to ask your research assistants about that they left the bloody door open. Now, as much as I'd like to hang about and chat I do have work to get back to unlike some people. I've left a note with my contact here in Hau'oli City to expect you guys when you show up. You'll know him when you see him, let's just say he doesn't wear his emotions on his sleeves. Thanks again for the dungeon hospitality, Snagem. Wes, out."

The phone hangs up on them rather abruptly, the line going dead with a sort of sense of finality.

Arkelos

Jezebel and Arkelos acknoweldge Darts entering the room. "The pickle Pignite feet i have no clue. As for the farfetch'd, it finished about 30 minutes ago. Feel free to have a bite. There is a mixed berry salad in the back of the fridge, if you are looking for something sweet might i suggest the Miracle seed custard pie. Oh there are some Double Dark Gem Chuck Cookies in the basket over there next to the fridge."

Arkelos took a bite from his plate and looked over at Darts, "So what is the all the comotion about upstairs? My ears wont stop twitching, i feel as if something is up." He said with a half full mouth of food.

"Arkelos, where are your manners. Don't talk with your mouth full."

Arkelos took a huge bite of food and tried to talk, almost chocking on it. "See?! What did i tell you?" she said returning to Darts. "My apologies Darts. He's an animal sometimes."

"The man is hungry, he's feasting. Manners just get in the way." The gambler replies sagely, keeping one ear close to the conversation happening across all of HQ. "Well I would love to take you up on that Arkelos, but it looks like we got some kind of Zygarde business to take care of. Alola? Hm... maybe it's a type of soup... Bah." Brushing aside the thoughts of nabbing a snack before they go, Darts ambles into the main room with everyone gathered around the corded phone. "Well? We taking a look at this thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm
Crystal leered at the wall as she crossed her arms. "Hmph. Unless his myth was at least a hundred years old... Whatever. So, Alola. Let's go check this place out then." She'd hang up the phone, sighing as she took out a Pokéball and her SNAG. "We'll need a map for this," she'd comment as she began to head outside. "Maybe there's more myths and legends that I can learn about there...."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:21 pm
"I'm sorry, excuse me?" Amaranth was confused at what Wes was saying here. Whatever that region was, she couldn't say she heard of it before now. "Alola...? I'm afraid I don't follow."

"Huh? I don't think I've heard of that region- wait, Wes, tell us where-" The sudden hang up would stop her, remembering that she wouldn't have been understood anyway. Sighing, she plucked the Odd Egg from the couch and secured it in her arms and tail. "...right, can't understand me. Ugh, great... we don't have any updated maps, do we? I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't know where any Alola region or Hau'oli City is. Let alone hearing anything of it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:33 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"The man is hungry, he's feasting. Manners just get in the way." The gambler replies sagely, keeping one ear close to the conversation happening across all of HQ. "Well I would love to take you up on that Arkelos, but it looks like we got some kind of Zygarde business to take care of. Alola? Hm... maybe it's a type of soup... Bah." Brushing aside the thoughts of nabbing a snack before they go, Darts ambles into the main room with everyone gathered around the corded phone. "Well? We taking a look at this thing?"

Jezebel scuffed taking her attention to her book. After swallowing, Arkelos spoke up. "So Jezebel, thing we should go upstairs and check on what's going on?" saying as he got up from his chair. "I feel as though you might enjoy some time away from this place. Get some fresh air, right?" Peeling away from her book and setting it down on the table. "You are right, Cayenne has gotten any real exercise since we joined. This might be a good idea."

Arkelos makes his way to the main room. Jezebel goes to pack a few things, than shortly follows.

The two join the room, seeing a crowd forming. "So what's the deal? I'll join the cause if it means stretching my legs." Arkelos said with a long drawn out stretch. Jezebel enters the room shortly after Arkelos. "Might i offer my assistance? I also have goodies for everyone. If you all are hungry of course. I have cookies, some Gogoat cheeses, some berry preserves." she continues in a whisper I really want to find a Combee, i could use some honey..  

Arkelos

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:05 pm
Reno would perk up slightly at the mention of tropical region. Seemed like it was time for another group vacation. I mean, mission. Giving a sharp whistle, Reno would watch as Beau dove onto the couch next to him with a pair of board shorts and a button up on. Next would be Leslie, emerging dust covered in her normal outfit from the vents. Finally, Aria would follow from behind, a parasol on her shoulder and a wicked grin on her face as she stretched out. "Alright team. Time for us to goof off and poke things on the beach. I mean go on a mission to a tropical region and if we don't find a thing, we go to the beach." Reno told the others before turning to the rest of the Snagems. "....wait, was I the only one prepared to go for the new weird place after we found those weird Pokemon all over? I even found it on the map for us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:44 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would perk up slightly at the mention of tropical region. Seemed like it was time for another group vacation. I mean, mission. Giving a sharp whistle, Reno would watch as Beau dove onto the couch next to him with a pair of board shorts and a button up on. Next would be Leslie, emerging dust covered in her normal outfit from the vents. Finally, Aria would follow from behind, a parasol on her shoulder and a wicked grin on her face as she stretched out. "Alright team. Time for us to goof off and poke things on the beach. I mean go on a mission to a tropical region and if we don't find a thing, we go to the beach." Reno told the others before turning to the rest of the Snagems. "....wait, was I the only one prepared to go for the new weird place after we found those weird Pokemon all over? I even found it on the map for us."

"I did update your map functions..." Gray's slightly annoyed voice emits from all of their SNAGs just to highlight a point. "The new Update came out a few days ago... but don't mind me I'm just not answering the phone to your liking. I get it."

"If we got a map, let's get going." Darts insists, his stomach grumbling. "The faster we get there the faster I can get back to my pizza." His wings shimmer into existence and he heads out the door before taking off, swooping around once, twice before taking off into the wild blue yonder.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:56 pm
Odd and Lykas both managed to shake their heads at Reno. "No, you're certainly not the only one who wondered about them but I also am not planning on cavorting around the world without a half-decent reason." Odd retorted, taking notice of the 'weird Pokemon' Reno mentioned when Fermata and Celesta made appearances. The Rowlet on his head and Mimikyu at his feet. They had both come running when they heard mention of Alola to see what was going on.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games