Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:17 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos
Jezebel turned to a shelf that caught her attention. "Rest assure i will. I will not do anything reckless to myself or my pokemon." she said pulling down a book. "Thank you for your time, i must admit i'm both nervous and anxious at the same time. Maybe if i bring him some of my Firecracker stew as an offering. Or maybe bring the ingredients and make it there using the fires of the volcano to cook the stew." She gets lost in thought. "What's your thoughts on that?"

"That might work, I imagine he hasn't eaten anyone else's cooking in...ages." Sub said with a smile.

"Sounds fantastic. I'll have to look up the recipe as well make sure we have the ingredients in the Green house." She says running off toward the kitchen. "Thank you again, I'll keep an eye for the official mission notice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Very faintly, in the middle of HQ, there's a communications indication beep going off before it turns into a full on phone ringing. GRAY seems very intent on not answering it for whatever reason, leaving the onus up to someone else to pick up the receiver and find out who was calling. Maybe it was pizza?

Somewhere in the depths of GRAY's server banks...

"Let those meatbags see if I'm going to be their glorified secretary..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:05 pm
"Could someone else get that? They're not gonna understand me," Cera remarked, knowing good and well what happened whenever she spoke on the other hand. She didn't feel like letting the other end hear the word "mew" said in fifty different fashions.

Amaranth... didn't seem to be around just yet. Answering the ringing wasn't going to come from her right now, it seemed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 pm
"The hell!? WHY in the hell do we even have that phone!? Hell, WHY IS IT EVEN WIRED TO OUR P.A. SYSTEM!" A realization came over me. "WHY DO WE HAVE A P.A. SYSTEM WHEN WE HAVE SNAGS!?"

"Keep it up, Blizzard, you'll be the new P.A." Freth said following me out of the room.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:09 pm
Crystal looked up from her book, taking a drink of her tea. "Hm. Well, looks like the AI's being an a*****e again... Oi." The hybrid would get up from the couch she was sitting on, walking over to the receiver and grabbing it. "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:15 pm
Reno perked up as the ringing from the PA greeted his ears. Where was that coming from? Looking around, more relevant questions came to mind. Mainly where had that weird little bag Pikachu gone, why did he decide to test move strength on himself, and why did he smell old pizza? Either way, looked like it was time to stumble to the surface and greet the other members.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:42 pm
Without sparing more than a moments glance for the distraction of the persistent ringing, Isaac danced his fingers across the screen of his SNAG. A few moments later, the ringing stopped, as Isaac had muted the noise. "GRAY must be acting up again," he muttered to himself, as he collected his lab coat and headed out of his room. "Let's see what's wrong with him this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:42 pm
Lykas and Odd both came out of their room, agitated at the sound of a phone ringing through....pretty much everything? "What the ~/~?!" Lykas yelled as he made his way toward the main room.

"Why do we have a freaking P.A system again?" Odd asked over the ringing, following Lykas. "And, for that matter, why do we have a phone here? Shouldn't we be getting communications through our SNAGS?" He asked, though it was about that time he heard Blizzard ranting pretty much the exact same things.

"You know....I just thought about it and I swear he sits in his room coming up with ways to get on peoples' nerves when we don't see him around." The channeler quipped in regards to the Articuno hybrid.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:45 pm
"Ringing bothering you, too?" I asked Lykas as I wandered into the main lobby, rubbing the side of my head.

After seeing the others in the lobby griping, one of which had a phone in her hand, I smirked. "Guess I'm not the only one. So, what kind of crap is GRAY up to, now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:51 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal looked up from her book, taking a drink of her tea. "Hm. Well, looks like the AI's being an a*****e again... Oi." The hybrid would get up from the couch she was sitting on, walking over to the receiver and grabbing it. "Hello?"

Darts wanders in from the other room as he hears the phone ringing, and he takes in the view of Crystal picking up the receiver. "Um if it's something about pizza, tell them to drop it off at the usual spot outside the cave...." He looks over towards Blizz then at all the talk of him becoming the new intercom. "I would hate to see where he plugs into the whole thing..."

As the call clicks in on the other side, a unfamiliar voice yet oddly familiar voice comes through the speakers around HQ as well as the handset. "Hello?" It asks, in a brusque, business-like tone. "Is this Sub? I've got some information for him... regarding things we discussed before."

Isaac Hawking
Without sparing more than a moments glance for the distraction of the persistent ringing, Isaac danced his fingers across the screen of his SNAG. A few moments later, the ringing stopped, as Isaac had muted the noise. "GRAY must be acting up again," he muttered to himself, as he collected his lab coat and headed out of his room. "Let's see what's wrong with him this time."

As Isaac nears the server room he would find it barred, chained, and locked up again though it's not clear this time that GRAY was the one that did it. The sound of angry mumbling would float through however, sounding like a mix of a disk drive whirring and a fan overclocking. But other than that it seemed like their AI was just being his normal moody self.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm
Arkelos and Jezebel were enjoying a meal in the Kitchen. "Hmmm, i wonder what that is all about. Should someone answer that?" Arkelos asked while eating some roasted farfetch'd with a Rawst berry reduction. Jezebel looks up from her book, "Oh, that's what i'm hearing. I have not been here long enough to answer the phone. I would not know what to say."

Arkelos goes to the counter to make his pokemon some food. "I do not feel as though i should answer it. Do we have any more roasted farfetch'd?"

Jezebel walks over to open the oven, "Ya, here you go. Save some for the mission. I have a feeling we're gonna be going somewhere." Arkelos' ears perked up. "Ya, last time the phone rang we go sent to Hoenn."

The two sat back down at the table waiting to see if they are summoned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm
"Um... Unless he got some hormone therapy and some work on his vocal cords, I'm afraid not... May I ask who this is? And what's the information, if we can hear it" the woman would ask, tilting her ears. "Sorry I don't recognize you voice, though."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm
"Who are you? Whatever it is, we'd all find out anyway," Amaranth spoke up, finally getting into the main room with everyone else. "He seems to be busy, so we'll relay it to him if we need to."

"Haven't I heard that voice before?" Cera commented to herself, deciding to just listen in and otherwise keep her mind and mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:05 pm
Atlantis_Darts
As Isaac nears the server room he would find it barred, chained, and locked up again though it's not clear this time that GRAY was the one that did it. The sound of angry mumbling would float through however, sounding like a mix of a disk drive whirring and a fan overclocking. But other than that it seemed like their AI was just being his normal moody self.

Isaac stared at the ensemble of varied barricades and chains, thwarting his progress towards the server room, before spinning around and heading back towards the main lounge. "I have no idea who did this, but I'm choosing to blame Reno. Where is he?"  

Isaac Hawking

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:06 pm
I found my way into the main room, I stared in confusion, seeing Crystal at the phone and started to try to listen in on the conversation. I swear to God, after this call, I'm being sure that thing goes. Seriously...for that matter, another question on the back of my mind, now that I am thinking about it. Who the hell else got this number?

"Are you going to be okay?" Freth asked me.

"Oh just fiiiine. Still trying to come to terms with the fact that there's a phone for no apparent reason."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games