Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:19 pm
Reno would turn his head, sensing someone had said something about him. Damn him leaving Harleen to roam around and leave him with this passive telepathy stuff. Turning back to what he had been doing, Reno found that his subject had disappeared. Well, there was no way releasing that Mimikyu into the base could be completely bad. Plus they had enough child sized people to stuff through the vents to route it out of anywhere. Hopefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 pm

SubonicXP

"So is this something in this library that could portray to an artifact?" She asked shyly than returned to looking through scrolls and books. Pulling them out to blowing the dust so she could read better.

"Cayenne, be careful not to throw any flames, we dont want this place to go up in smokes." The vulpix scampered toward the door to lie down while the two searched.

"Sub, do you think any of the others might off some advice on artifacts?" She asked after a few minutes.  

Arkelos

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:23 pm
Arkelos' ears perked up from heard some voices coming from around the corner. "There must be others in the library." He whispered to himself. "These books are so dusty, yet have so much information on Archaeology. I wonder where they got all these books." he continued to murmur to himself. As he hides behind the stacks of books.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:43 pm
Odd had gone to kitchen for a snack shortly after feeling like he was being talked about. He was dropping some bread into the toaster at the moment. Setting the timer and pressing the switch down, he turned to the refrigerator to pull some butter and jam out, intending to simply make a small snack for now. It wasn't until he had the aforementioned items retrieved and sitting on the counter that he noticed the stove was on and something that smelled delicious was simmering softly on the eye. Distracted from his original task of making toast, he retrieved a bowl and quickly made himself a small bowl of the soup.

"Taking after me now, are we?" Lykas asked as he entered the kitchen as well. "Stealing someone's food without asking?"

"It's not stealing if they left it out in the open like that. It was most likely Jezebel. She's the only one around here who cooks whole meals, after all." Odd retorted, spooning some of the soup into his mouth afterward. "It's good. You should try it."

"I'm good. I can smell meat in there and I'm not touching it." Lykas replied, taking a seat next to his boyfriend. "Do you smell something burning?" His nose twitched at this point as the smell of smoke agitated his sinuses.

"There shouldn't be anything?" Odd replied, more a question than a straight answer. "The soup's turned down too low to be burning and I haven't- Oh crap!" Jumping to his feet and spinning around, he looked directly at the toaster with the butter and jam still sitting in front of it, smoke rising from the bread slots in small, almost invisible threads. "How did that even happen?!" He questioned, rushing over to flip the switch back up and forcibly releasing the burning grains from the device's clutches. "I swear I had this thing set to a lower number...." He said to himself, scratching his head when he saw that the timer was set to the highest setting. His bread had been reduced to the consistency of charcoal, leaving him little choice but to discard the wasted food. "I was gonna eat that with my soup...." He pouted as he carefully removed the very hot scorched morsels and set them on a towel on the counter to cool for a moment before throwing them in the trash. He didn't want to go and melt the trash bag, after all.

"Looks like you forgot it was cooking when you saw this stuff." Lykas pointed out the extras Odd had left sitting by the toaster.

"I was going to put those back when it popped up. And it should have ages ago." The channeler retorted as he did just that, returning the butter and jam to their original places in the fridge.

'Who knows what happened. Maybe Blizz's Rotom is running wild through here? Did Trish take hers with her when she left?"

The duo heard a Shuppet's laughter from outside the kitchen at this point, leaving Odd to slam his open palm into his face, clearly irritated. "Thing." He groaned. "Why does that Shuppet hate me so much?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:11 pm
The musky air of the Library was suddenly heavier with a denser smell. "What is that?" Jezebel asked. "MY FOOD!!" She screamed in fear. "I'll be right back, I need to check on the food. I swear i turned down all the eyes."

Rushing to the elevator the smell got heavier. "Oh no, I hope it's not my scones. took me weeks to perfect." Pacing back and forth on the elevator the doors open. "Let's hurry, i might back able to save some of them."

Upon entering the kitchen she sees Lykas and Odd sitting at the table. She also noticed that Odd had a bowl of soup. Ignoring that and rushing over to the stove checking all the pots, and than opening the oven to check her scones. After a few minutes of calming down. "What was burning? I smelt it down in the Library." She asked the two.

Noticing that Lykas is not eating anything. "Is there anything i can get you? I have some cookies, there is a casserole in the oven that will be out shortly. There is some scones i've been working on perfecting the recipe if you would like to try them. If you vegetarian than i got some great salads that can be wiped up. As feel free to eat anything yall like. I enjoy cooking as well as seeing everyone enjoy it. I do believe there is some creme bulee and banana pudding in the frigerator is you would like that. Later this even i was gonna make some tofu patties for those that don't eat meat."

Taking a breath and checking her pots she than remembers other things are in order. "Please excuse me, i do need to get back to the Library. Sub is helping me do some research on an Artifact to begin my channeling progression. "Again feel free to eat as much as you like. Oh quick reminder. I made cookies specifically made for each member. To help boost their abilities. Yall enjoy." Jezebel than makes her way back toward the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:05 pm
Arkelos

"Was your food okay?" Sub asked Jezebel as she reentered, glancing up from the book he had opened up on the table he sat at. "Come look at this." He told the woman as he motioned towards a seat next to him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:11 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"Was your food okay?" Sub asked Jezebel as she reentered, glancing up from the book he had opened up on the table he sat at. "Come look at this." He told the woman as he motioned towards a seat next to him.

"Ya the food is fine. What's this you found?" She said hustling over to the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:28 pm
Arkelos

"Ya the food is fine. What's this you found?" She said hustling over to the table.

"Ever heard of Mt. Ember? It's a volcanic mountain located in the Sevii Islands south of Kanto." Sub explained as he turned to a page showing a crudely drawn picture of said volcano, the artist long since gone. "For most of human history Mt. Ember was a dormant volcano, its last eruption thousands of years before its most recent. Long ago a civilization grew at the base of Mt. Ember, the people never knowing the mountain was volcanic." With that said he flipped the page. "Following me so far?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:54 am
I woke up the next morning feeling like a large Pokemon was sitting on my forehead. I could vaguely hear Keiko's voice, but I couldn't make out the words. Even moving my body was a chore. I could feel Keiko's hands on my arm, but even though she was shaking my body, that much I couldn't feel.

"...Rala..." I muttered, remembering how having her around weakened the headaches I got due to the energy bubble in my head. Though I could only speak softly due to how I was feeling, Keiko was able to hear me. The second that the Gardevoir touched her hands to my forehead, the numbness faded and the pain in my head deflated.

"That's better," I sighed as I sat up. Keiko was quick to hug me as a result.

"I thought you had fallen in a coma again!" Keiko whined, beside herself with worry.

"Whatever that was, it felt different than the coma did," I told her, abating her fears.

"Was it another headache?" she asked, "Because of the energy bubble?"

"I've never had one that bad before," I shrugged weakly, "though it might be that. I don't like the idea that they're getting worse, but I don't have any other explanation. If that is it," I added, looking to Rala, "I'm going to be relying on you more."

Rala nodded wordlessly, looking just as worried as Keiko. At first, I thought it was weird that she didn't respond, but after thinking about it, I thought that maybe the increasing energy behind the more intense headache was interferring with my connection to her.

Keiko stopped me as I tried to sit up. "Um... maybe you should conserve your strength," she offered.

"If I don't eat something soon, I won't have any strength," I responded with a smirk, my stomach adding to the conversation with a growl loud enough for Keiko to hear.

Agreeing, she helped me up and stuck a little closer to me than she needed to as we made our way to the kitchen. I didn't mind that she stuck so close to me; in fact, I found her concern endearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:55 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"Ever heard of Mt. Ember? It's a volcanic mountain located in the Sevii Islands south of Kanto." Sub explained as he turned to a page showing a crudely drawn picture of said volcano, the artist long since gone. "For most of human history Mt. Ember was a dormant volcano, its last eruption thousands of years before its most recent. Long ago a civilization grew at the base of Mt. Ember, the people never knowing the mountain was volcanic." With that said he flipped the page. "Following me so far?"

Jezebel looked on with a intriguing interest. "I've heard stories from the elders of my clan. However i have not visited the area. Is it safe to go there?" She asked with a fearful voice. "I mean- Is there still a city there? or any building left? Would the volcano's eruption have buried it?"

------

Arkelos over heard them talking about Mount Ember. "Hmmm, i've heard of that place." He gets up to grab another couple of books down. "Ah here it is, Night of the Full Moon "I've read this one before, great story." he quitely thought to himself. After collecting the last book, he goes back to sitting at the table behind his fort of books.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:14 pm
Arkelos

Jezebel looked on with a intriguing interest. "I've heard stories from the elders of my clan. However i have not visited the area. Is it safe to go there?" She asked with a fearful voice. "I mean- Is there still a city there? or any building left? Would the volcano's eruption have buried it?"

------

Arkelos over heard them talking about Mount Ember. "Hmmm, i've heard of that place." He gets up to grab another couple of books down. "Ah here it is, Night of the Full Moon "I've read this one before, great story." he quitely thought to himself. After collecting the last book, he goes back to sitting at the table behind his fort of books.

Sub just shook his head in response to Jezebel, pointing down at the book afterwards. "The once great city was destroyed when the volcano erupted for the first time in recorded history. The entirety of the Anoan civilization was destroyed by the eruption..." The man said as he showed a picture of a city being destroyed by fire and falling rocks, people fleeing from the disaster. "...but not all its people. You see, the Anoans were a civilization of Fire Channelers, having used unique gem stones found on Mt. Ember to craft artifacts. With their talents they knew the mountain was alive, flowing with 'fire' but none of them believed it would explode. That is, except for one Anoan, a man named Agni." Sub explained as he turned the page to reveal a man and a Volcarona.

"Agni was a poor member of the hunter-gatherer class. For years he tried to warn the people of the volcano's impending eruption but they didn't listen. On the day when the earthquakes started some did however and fled the city with Agni to another island. Agni however would go back and attempt to stop the volcano's eruption with his Channeling, or at least stave it off so others could flee." With that he turned another page to see a lone man standing over a lava pit.

"Alas Agni would only delay the inevitable as the city was removed from the face of the Earth and the remaining Anoans killed. However, something happened to Agni that day, the man and had risen from the volcano three days later changed, now half man and half Volcarona. The survivors of the destruction would then come to worship Agni as a Fire God and their savior, a cult forming around him. With time his cult would fade away but legend says Agni still lives, somewhere at the top of Mt. Ember, the last of the Great Fire Channelers of Anoa." With that said he closed the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:35 pm
SubonicXP

Jezebel took a minute to let it all sink in, "I can't imagine what those people went through. Watching their friend and family perish like that? None the less i must go track down this Fire-God Agni. Cayenne and I will face him, and we'll do it together."

Turning and picking up her vulpix, "Is that right?" Giving it a big old hug, but failing to remember what her vulpix does when excited. As her vulpix spit out a few flames in a joyful manner. "Oh no! Cayenne no! Not in here!" Jezebel screamed.

Turning back to Sub, "How can i get there? Do you have to write up an official mission request? Or could i head that way?" She asked with excitement.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:46 pm
Arkelos

Turning back to Sub, "How can i get there? Do you have to write up an official mission request? Or could i head that way?" She asked with excitement.

"I'll send you something a little more official." Sub said as he put the book back on the shelf. "Be warned though, Agni is said to not appreciate trespassers, the man hasn't be around other people for a very long time so he may be hostile. Go with caution."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:54 pm
Jezebel turned to a shelf that caught her attention. "Rest assure i will. I will not do anything reckless to myself or my pokemon." she said pulling down a book. "Thank you for your time, i must admit i'm both nervous and anxious at the same time. Maybe if i bring him some of my Firecracker stew as an offering. Or maybe bring the ingredients and make it there using the fires of the volcano to cook the stew." She gets lost in thought. "What's your thoughts on that?"  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 pm
Arkelos
Jezebel turned to a shelf that caught her attention. "Rest assure i will. I will not do anything reckless to myself or my pokemon." she said pulling down a book. "Thank you for your time, i must admit i'm both nervous and anxious at the same time. Maybe if i bring him some of my Firecracker stew as an offering. Or maybe bring the ingredients and make it there using the fires of the volcano to cook the stew." She gets lost in thought. "What's your thoughts on that?"

"That might work, I imagine he hasn't eaten anyone else's cooking in...ages." Sub said with a smile.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games