Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:14 pm
Ariya had been thrown to mid-air. As she was, she could see a lion. But this one smelled different.. royal blood? She landed on the ground, watching everything that was happening around her. A Werecat and Fey protecting an Elf, a lioness, now in her half form, slamming the other Werewolf onto the ground. She went over to Mityl and the others. "Is the Elven ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:01 am
Sha right behind Tassa whipping out his sickle and chain tore into one of the demon's skulls angrily and tried to get as close as he could to the werewolf who was trying to attack her"Why you,"he pointed to him"I'll rip you apart!!"Sha charged at him swinging his sickle and chain relentlessly like a staff."Don't touch Keely!!!"Sha became furious.  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:58 am
"Eeeeeep!"She landed near some shrubs.Keely noticed Sha charging at the Werewolf head on she called his name"SHA! SHA!"But he couldn't hear her she turned to her friends, grabbing hold of Oak and Mityl's hand "You must stop him or he will be killed!"She had tears welling up in her eyes. She then turned to the newest werecat with a teary eyed smile she had both terror and concern in her eyes"Thank you,"She nodded"Friend.."Her ears twitched a bit as she tilted her head slightly"Where's Tassa?"she rubbed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:29 am
"that werelion is Tassa.."
and like that Mityl was off bounding in great strides aided by her wings she reached the new werewolf before Sha did, knocking him over so that Sha would miss. she rode the werewolf's body to the ground and punched him in the face hard.
"Leave *punch* my *punch* friends *punch* ALONE!! *really hard puch*"
she smacked him one last time to drive her point home.

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:30 pm
Ecitra Doll
"that werelion is Tassa.."
and like that Mityl was off bounding in great strides aided by her wings she reached the new werewolf before Sha did, knocking him over so that Sha would miss. she rode the werewolf's body to the ground and punched him in the face hard.
"Leave *punch* my *punch* friends *punch* ALONE!! *really hard puch*"
she smacked him one last time to drive her point home.
Jack shook off the punches."Alright this is unfair."He said as he jumped into the air."Now meet one of my most dangerous nightmare."The chamelon demons turned into fog and Jack asorbed the fog."GOLEM I SUMMON YOU!"The same fog the chamelon demons turned into large portal above the battle feild."RRRRRRRRRRAGHHHHHH."A gaint stone titian appeared and Jack jumped on top."Kill them and kidnap the elf."The golem's arm exdened and grabbed the elf."Tell me what is your worse nightmare?I'll make it come to life and it will KILL YOU!!!!"He said with a evil grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:36 pm
"KEEEEEELYYYYY!!!!"sha screamed almost crying"DONT TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!"He raged"I'LL KILL YOU WEREWOLF!!!!!!!"Sha stood up to his feet shaking with rage.  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:40 pm
PrettyBoi18
"KEEEEEELYYYYY!!!!"sha screamed almost crying"DONT TOUCH HER!!!!!!!!"He raged"I'LL KILL YOU WEREWOLF!!!!!!!"Sha stood up to his feet shaking with rage.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!yOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING?yOU CAN'T KILL MY GOLEM."All of a suden the golem reaches down and picks you up."Crush him golem and then you can eat him."Jack said luaghing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:49 pm
"too bad! I've killed all my nightmares because I've already seen them come true!"
she looked Jack in the eyes and made a demon of her own. carefully she began to chant the names of all the dragons she'd read about and poured her very essence into the creature's creation. she mashed all the descriptions together and the result was slowly forming from a similar fog that was part Mityl's soul and part raw power, the power of the trine.
"Jormangunder, Bahamut, Tiamat, Emilith, Lilith, Draco, Dragma, Beowulf, Leviathan, Zachro, Apep, Apophis, Dracul, Fafnir, Ladon, Python, Quetzacoatl, Ryuu, Tezacoatl, Hydra, Medusa, Melusine, and Balthazar. be my champions! I name you now Ramra!"
with those words the creature took a solid form. it was the most beautiful dragon ever seen and thick noxious smoke curled from it's nostrils. it opened it's mouth and roared. it's skin was stone, it's wing membranes were pure lightning, it's voice thunder, it's eyes blazing pinpoints of flame, it's tongue acid, it's horns were ice, and it's tail was covered from base to tip with wicked metal blades. this was the greatest elemental dragon of all time.

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:56 pm
Keely struggled tears streaming down her face and her screaming could be heard"NOOOOO!!SHAAAAAA!PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!NOOOOOO SHAAAA!!!!!"Keely managed to retrieve her arms from the tight grip of the monster. A white beam of light formed in the palm of her hand her ears twitched and a staff formed in her hand out of the beam of light."LET GO OF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"Keely freed her other arm and took hold of the staff with both hands like a baseball bat"YOU EVIL MONSTER YOU!!!!REILIC SANCTU!!!!!"This chant gave her strength equal to Golem. Keely swung the staff with all her might and cracked the monster in the skull with it leaving a crater like gash on its head that made it stumble back a few feet."KRELIN JURAN!!! Heaven's blinding light!!!"Keely used this spell to temporarily blind the beast so she could get away.When she was out of its reach she saw Sha still in the beast's grip."SHAAAA!!!"she cried out from below  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:57 pm
Ecitra Doll
"too bad! I've killed all my nightmares because I've already seen them come true!"
she looked Jack in the eyes and made a demon of her own. carefully she began to chant the names of all the dragons she'd read about and poured her very essence into the creature's creation. she mashed all the descriptions together and the result was slowly forming from a similar fog that was part Mityl's soul and part raw power, the power of the trine.
"Jormangunder, Bahamut, Tiamat, Emilith, Lilith, Draco, Dragma, Beowulf, Leviathan, Zachro, Apep, Apophis, Dracul, Fafnir, Ladon, Python, Quetzacoatl, Ryuu, Tezacoatl, Hydra, Medusa, Melusine, and Balthazar. be my champions! I name you now Ramra!"
with those words the creature took a solid form. it was the most beautiful dragon ever seen and thick noxious smoke curled from it's nostrils. it opened it's mouth and roared. it's skin was stone, it's wing membranes were pure lightning, it's voice thunder, it's eyes blazing pinpoints of flame, it's tongue acid, it's horns were ice, and it's tail was covered from base to tip with wicked metal blades. this was the greatest elemental dragon of all time.
"Golem I need you to go back for a bit."Golem nooded and turned itno fog."I call upon death him self!"With in seconds Death appeared kill that were cat and the others."Death took his sythe and swung it at the dragon."Well gotta run thanks for the elf.HAHAHAHAHA!"He had the elf tied to his back and he started to sprint turning into a wolf he gained speed.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:08 pm
the dragon dodged the attack and sprayed death with acid as Mityl began the spell to banish death.
"Sha, kill him!"
she spoke in the fae language the words of binding and used her power to seal Death into a summoner's circle before it could take another swing at anyone.
"what you can summon I can banish! Drestu Ecre!"
and with that death vanished.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:13 pm
Ecitra Doll
the dragon dodged the attack and sprayed death with acid as Mityl began the spell to banish death.
"Sha, kill him!"
she spoke in the fae language the words of binding and used her power to seal Death into a summoner's circle before it could take another swing at anyone.
"what you can summon I can banish! Drestu Ecre!"
and with that death vanished.
Jack looked back."Great they are going to come after me next.Well try to get around a forest fire."He stood up on his back legs and he opened his mouth and a fireball shot out set the trees on fire catch me if you can."He said as he started to run.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:22 pm
Mityl laughed maniacly as the dragon sprayed water on the fire that Jack started, and she rushed him using her full fairie form to her advantage.
"I. Will. Kill. You."
she growled through teeth that were lengthening into razor sharp needles. her skin turned black with red tribal markings, her eyes went yellow, and her wings glimmered red. she reached for Jack, snarling. she looked like somthing from Grendel's nightmares.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl laughed maniacly as the dragon sprayed water on the fire that Jack started, and she rushed him using her full fairie form to her advantage.
"I. Will. Kill. You."
she growled through teeth that were lengthening into razor sharp needles. her skin turned black with red tribal markings, her eyes went yellow, and her wings glimmered red. she reached for Jack, snarling. she looked like somthing from Grendel's nightmares.
He looked at Mityl."RRRRAGH!"He jumped on top of Mityl and he clawed he face as much as he could then he picked up and shot a fireball into her stomach sending her flying.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:36 pm
Mityl got back up and puked black venom. her eyes wild and feral.
"Do yo even know what I am?"
she wiped the black venom away from her mouth and came in close enough to jack to have kissed him.
"do you even know what you deal with? I am a tricksy wight..one of the darkest fairies known..and I will destroy you.."
she pressed her lips to his and bit down hard drawing blood, she forced his mouth open with her tougue and poured venom into him which readily soaked into his open wounds. and then she let go laughing and looked at him with eyes that held nothing but an inferno and no intelligence. no one was home now. the taste of blood had driven her to the edge and beyond. she screamed like a banshee and summoned several more tricksy wights.
"brothers, sisters, feed on his flesh!"
and with that they all hurtled at Jack.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games