Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:34 pm
Aster Lute

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"dont drop it! it might go KABOOM!" He said extending his arms to show hes super serious, he tilted his head "wat? you interested or something?" he asked as he grabbed the notebook and began writing the formulas on a new page, what was interesting was how fast he was writing it, he seemed to have them memorized.
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:41 pm
yutary Pie

The dragon pulled out the cork and chewed on it happily leaving the potion rightside up.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:47 pm
Aster Lute

"w-wah" Aster sighed as he crumbled up a paper and used that to seal the bottle "no more eating my stuff" he warned, well, he thought, not much point in staying around, he picked up the scalpel and cleaned it off before he started walking away.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:49 pm
yutary Pie

The dragon hopped inside Aster's lab coat's pocket  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:50 pm
Aster Lute

Aster wasnt even paying attention as he continued to write his notes down.
(exit)
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:38 am
yutary pie

User Image

Eric held his head. He ended up falling into a seated position and held his head tightly groaning.
"damn headache. Did someone time travel back to me....or is the person already here and going down that path.."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:12 am
User Image

"well well...hello little Eric" a voice called out nonchalantly, Zane had appeared next to Eric squatting down and munching on a carrot "how are you doing...gosh... its been...what two years?" he asked getting up and walking forward "you never sent me a letter~~~" he whined falsely

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:02 am
yutary pie

User Image

Eric looked at Zane
"yeah, at least that. Dude, sorry. I was off-world helping my girlfriend who turned out to be a princess." he rubbed his head

"I just got back a few months ago when this semester started. Why. Kalena's still under your skin?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 am
User Image

"naw, but you should tell me where she is anyyywayyy, she never sent me a letter ether" he said squatting down "yeaaa, dont really care, just tell me where Kalena is ok?" he asked blankly staring at him, oddly, no matter how he moved, he seemed to make no outward sound.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:10 am
yutary pie

User Image

"her! Ha!" Eric seemed irritated
"I can't get her to stay where I need her for too long. She ignored what I said and now got a grey arm! All cuz she is so...ignorant!"

He hit the ground and a few thorns appeared which disappeared as soon as they came

"so really man, she left, where she is, no idea." he rubbed his head.
"knowing her though, she's in hiding cuz she knows when I find her, I'm gonna tie her to a chair,..."

he laid back
"sorry Zane, dude, I get so angry at her,"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 am
User Image

"laaammmeeee" he said moving close to eric "i wonder if i hurt you bad enough, would she run to your aid?" he asked tilting his head, he actually seemed to be considering it, would he really mutilate Eric just for the chance of getting Kalena too return "just kidding" he said.
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 am
yutary pie

User Image

Eric looked at Zane
"maybe, maybe not. Zane, ive been through bad times worse than being trapped in your bedroom in a warp zone for a few years."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

"i have actually no idea what your talking about" Zane said looking at the sky before a song began to play in his pocket, he pulled out a small red cell phone "yes~" he asked before nodding "ah, yes...thanks" He said closing the cell phone "the miracles of having friends outside the academy, welp, i know where Kalena is now...toodles" he said waving as he turned on his heels and stepped through a DC that appeared.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:09 pm
Event Area

Light crystals start to appear around a floating island and start sending out energy into the island itself. There was a flash and a new setting was formed on top of the island. Chairs were set up and a pagoda was made with decorations all around. A wedding setting. Then the island started lifting up a bit into the air as a warp gate is set up on the island and the ground for those who wish to join to warp to the island itself.

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:16 pm
User Image

Listio warped up to the island with a check list as Light Crystals floated around her. She walked through the reception area and started checking off her list to see that everything was in order. Diz tasked her to make sure everything was in place.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas