Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:03 pm
Kurai_18
Hector the True
You might wanna change your post. X isn't the one injured/hurt.

((Sorry was a bit confused on names I got it now))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Of course I'm bloody alrigh'." She was supported by X but made sure to keep most of her weight on her feet and let X help her stay balanced. "It's really not tha' big a deal. Even if I did practically just wake up from a coma..."
Nami sighed and looked to X. "Sorry 'bout this..."
She looked back to Xero, having heard what he said. This caused her to worry. "I hope papa's okay..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:14 pm
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fangs«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After getting lost and finding herself in the same spot numerous times, Red had finally found one of the classes, which had been the Basic Sparring class. "Geez, this school is bigger than I thought. It's like a maze in here!" she peeked her head into the classroom, seeing some students conversing. "Oh! Some students, maybe I should ask them if I can find this Tsuyoi person." she was about to walk in but stopped. She thought about it, "Wait, I can't just walk in and ask for Tsuyoi. I'll look suspicious. Well, either that or I'll seem like a new student." she was hesitating to ask the students.

[OOC:]

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami noticed another girl at the door. She seemed to be hesitating. Nami's head tilted and her curiosity got the better of her. "Can I help you, miss?"
The girl seemed to be a little more than hesitant when Nami got a second glance at her. She couldn't put her finger on it but the girl gave off a weird 'vibe'.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:29 pm
Hector the True
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X smiled
"im sure he has a watchful guardian even watching over him."

Sophia looked at Xero
"Shido just left to help fight someone who is messing up twilight town again."

Then she looked at the girl in the red cloak
"Tsuyoi is also gone on the same mission."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red was startled out of her thoughts as a blue haired girl approached her. She shook her head, "N-No, I'm sorry! I'm in the wrong class!" she turned around and was about to leave but then stopped, "What? Wait, what am I doing?" She turned back around, looking at Nami, "Actually, I was wondering if this is Ms. Tsuyoi's class? I'm trying to find her so I can ki-..." her eyes went blank for a sec when Sophia said where Tsuyoi had gone, "...so I can arrange a meeting."

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:34 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Her eyes narrowed as she thought about whether she could trust this girl. She seemed fishy to Nami. It was just a feeling she got just being around the red-hooded figurine. "Y-yeah, I'm sure you could set up a meeting with her..."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:50 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red let out a sigh, "Aww...and I was hoping to meet her in person." but then she smiled, "Oh well, guess I'll just leave a note." she walked into the class and walked over to Tsuyoi's desk. A small dark portal appeared beside Red, with a letter falling out of it, "I wonder how Ms. Maid predicted this would happen." she then placed the letter on Tsuyoi's desk, in which the small dark portal disappears. She then looked at the others, and then turned to Nami, "Well, thanks for the help." She smiled at Nami, and walked past her. But, right as she walked past Nami, there would be a brief moment where she would see Fangs right behind Red.

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Seeing a weird shadow-type thing, Nami gasped and almost staggered and fell but was caught by X and Xero. She wasn't sure of what she had seen but if she described it, it would have been a shadowy apparition of a demoniacal wolf. She felt herself going faint but stopped herself by slowing her breathing and calmly taking deep breaths, giving herself time to analyze the situation.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 4:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She stopped when stepped out the door, stretching out her arms, "All right Fangs, lets get back to base. I'm sure you're hungry aren't you boy?" She then turned and walked out of sight of the others, where a dark portal appeared in front of her, walking inside it in which it disappears.[exits]

Hector the True

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:38 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero's attention went to the door as he felt a dark presence came upon to class room door. He did not turn to face it but looked away from the girls towards the door. He acted as though he had not noticed as he spoke to the girls some more. It was obvious he was more tense. "You just awoke from a coma? Are you doing well?" Before either girl could answer another girl came into the room. The scent of death seemed to feel the air as the girls shadow came into the room. It was not normal almost as if it was a being of darkness followed her. The girl in the red cloak asked for a teacher and Sophia answered both his and her questions for both people went to the same location. The town he lived in for the last few years, Twilight Town.

As the girl spoke Xero's eyes never left her, but he stepped close to the Sophia and Nami. He started to breath more heavy as the red cloak walked past them to place a note upon a desk. As she walked past again the pressure of darkness felt like he was holding hundreds of pounds as something flashed in her shadow that he almost missed. He was not sure what he saw but at this moment Nami staggered. Sophia and Xero caught her. He looked to Nami to see if she was alright to see in her eyes she had seen something. Xero turned his sight back to the cloaked girl, but she was already gone with the scent of blood and the darkness that weighed him.

"Who. No what, was that?"

Mood: Tense
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She swallowed a lump in her throat. "There was a... a shadowy, wulf-like apparition following her..."
It gave her the chills thinking about it. Nami's memories showed fights against demons and phantoms Ene had never known about. These memories, the fact that her other self had messed with these kinds of things scared her even more. I definitely don't want any o' tha'... She thought.

With their help, she stabilized herself on her feet. "I'm bloody alrigh', I say. Just spooked a-a bit..." She replied, brushing off her cargo jeans.
Nami was used to wearing whatever, however, this made the Ene portion of Nami uncomfortable as she was accustomed to skirts and dresses. "I have definitely got to change out of this drab wear..." She thought aloud to herself.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:26 am
X looked worried, she saw the shadow beast as well.

Sophia grab a chair and looked at Nami. "sit in this chair. I don't want you to hurt yourself when you dont have to" she said

((that's the first and last time I used Google speech pattern to help me with a text my cell phone. so much editing ugh))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:35 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Err, right..." Nami obeyed Sophia.
She could have argued back but she wasn't feeling too well to begin with. The whole situation had her stomach riled up. She clutched her stomach and held herself from vomiting. "My stomach's gettin' woozy... T-too much too soon..."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:52 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero helped the girl take her seat then turned his eyes to the note that the girl placed upon the desk. It looked like an ordinary letter folded and sealed. The girl who delivered it on the other hand made him want to look. He walked past the girls to the desk and reached out for the letter.

Mood: Tense
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games