Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:58 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric put his hands behind his head. "As tempting as that is, I fear i must reject your offer at present time headmaster. I have other things I must do before succumbing to your whims," he rolled his neck. "Do you need Yogtz to make some items for you? Or are you so confident in your magic that you think it'll fix all without consequence? Might as well do something if i can't fight," he said shrugging.
I've pissed him off enough, No need to get expelled over such a petty thing as revenge, he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"Actually yes. We can use some of Yogtz's items. The power i grant to those in the Guardians will only allow them to harm death....they must rely on there own power to fight." He said with a normal face. He didn't look pissed at all.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:15 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Eric shrugged. "I'll tell him if I run into him today. He'll probably have to call in some materials if you want more than," he looked up to the ceiling and began counting to himself. He counted all the apparent masters in the room. "three hi-potions or one elixir each. Mega potions could be made to, but those rely on proximity and frankly aren't the best for... this group may be small enough to use it on," he said putting a hand to his chin. "Tell you what, tell me what kind of item loadout you need and i'll see what I can do." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"Diz." Eclipse looked over at Diz as the man levitated a scroll over to Eric with the list of items also the billing order for the materials needed to make them already paid for.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:50 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric ran his finger over the list. "He brought six of those with him, I've got those in my room, that can be made out of stuff i find in the infirmary if i need it," he said quietly to himself. He looked back to Eclipse. "We have a deal. I'll tell him and we can get the potions to you within, say... 4-5 hours depending on how dinged up our machinery is," he said.

Yogtz floated into the room. "I heard there was an inci... What're you doing here Kupo?" he said to Eric. Eric looked back to Yogtz.
"Scoring you a nice contract. We've become the potion suppliers for this mission. It's like the cleanup committee all over again. Although with a lot less fire and much fewer people," Eric said. Yogtz rolled his eyes.
"Doesn't it seem inappropriate to make my new boss pay me extra for something i was hired to teach kupo?"
"You have no students currently and even if you did, the cost of materials needed would be more than your weekly salary,"
"How do you know... Never mind kupo. How much do we have to make?" Yogtz asked. Eric beckoned him to the list. Yogtz looked it over and nodded to Eric.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"All the materials are completely paid for so nothing is coming out of your pocket." Eclipse said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:17 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Yogtz and Eric looked to Each other and nodded. Eric looked to Eclipse. "Just tell us where the materials are and we can have the potions ready by the end of the day," he turned back to Yogtz. "Have you seen Lawrence around lately?"

Yogtz shrugged. "He stopped by my classroom briefly today kupo; beyond that I haven't seen him. I was busy getting ready to transfer my equipment to the classroom kupo,"
"I'll have to check the dorm then. You get your stuff into the classroom and I'll grab mine and Lawrence and meet you there," Eric replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:10 am
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Rose was actually a bit insulted
Paperwork and that's mastery described by Eric. She could understand he was infuriated, sure, she was no keyblade master, and the darkness problems, but elemental spells, she was extremely powerful in and was deemed a master in that.

"im sure Yogtz has one student, Sasha!" Sophia smiled  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

"I know Shido is one. Also the materials are already shipped to your classroom." Eclipse said as the Dragonkin nodded.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:52 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Eric nodded. "Alright then. I'll send Lawrence up with the crates when it's done," he said. He looked to Yogtz. "I'll meet you there after I grab Lawrence. If your new students got in, it's more workers for us I suppose. Slight delay in productivity made up for by increased productivity later," he said.
"Do you have any idea how shady you sound right now kupo?" Yogtz asked. Eric shrugged. Yogtz rubbed his temples as Eric left.
"My apologies for whatever the boy may have done Kupo. We can discuss the details about it later. Until then, goodbye for now Kupo," the moogle said leaving for his classroom.
(exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 am
Dean Murdock
Be careful of the Murdock boys. They got the devil in them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roaming the halls of the school with both of his hands inside of his pockets and his head down, his eyes stuck to the floor, a smile from ear to ear quietly giggling to himself as he stare at his own shadow that seem to be making faces at him while it hung itself by the neck with a rope. Dean was looking for the administration office in hopes to become a new teacher at the school, and if not then maybe he would join as a student just so he wasn't alone with his own mind. Being a teacher was preferable he would have more duties, less time on his hand for his mind to be active with sadistic thoughts. Dean stopped walking, his smile faded as he looked up and straightened his back, taking his left hand out of his pocket he raised it to his head and pushed his hair back and then returned his left hand to his pocket. " Stop it Dean, this is not the time nor the place. Find the administration office, that's what i need to do. " Dean gathered his mind in order to find his way tot he administration office, eventually he did. Dean took his right hand out of his pocket and opened the administration office door and walked in. " Excuse me, i need to talk to somebody about joining your school.. "

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 am
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
X_pain11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

((No idea why Knux hasn't posted yet to you Pain....))

Rose looked at Dean,
She wasn't one to really tell someone to go away cuz they were busy, she softly sighed and pointed towards DIZ

"DIZ can help you."

Sophia looked to Rose
"I sence a lot of darkness coming...."

"hey, no worries, its just Tenebrea and DK."

"oh....ok....Dk scares me...." Sophia said rubbing behind her head,

"why? I mean, you know she's harmless....mostly..."

"Yeah right! She's really strong, I think stronger than Kalena! Meaner too. The last time I tried to help her....." she sighed
"ok, two things, Dk and the Twilight..."

"and that's why your not facing the horsemen." Rose patted Sophia's head being a little taller than Sophia.

As Tenebrea and Dk reached to the door of the Admin, Dk sighed hearing what Sophia just said
"That's a ouch....ive been nothing but nice to these....children..." she sighed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 am
User Image
User Image

"I can help you." Diz said waving Dean over to his desk. "I am co-headmaster to the academy. How can i be of assistance.
"I believe yah." The dragonkin Shido said as he opened the admin door seeing Dk and Tenebrea there. He smiled as he waved them in. "Ah i guess you heard my announcement." Eclipse said.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

X_pain11

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 am
kalenakeeper

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea lightly squeezes Dk's hand to reassure her.

Its ok. Dont let it get to you love.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:35 pm
knux_nyan
yokai yakuza
X_pain11

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Dk looked at Tenebrea and held his hand tightly and nodded taking a calming breath.

She looked at Shido.
"Nah....Jaster told us, pretty much messed up our date yet again."

Rose simply shook her head sighing
"im sorry, he does that to people to get on their nerves....I should know, hes a wild child just like his parents...." she crossed her arms.

Sophia saw Dk, and then Tenebrea, she felt all her blood run cold.
"Er.....uhh....." she hasn't seen Tenebrea since the first time that he found Dk again.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games