Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Journey of the Noble Hybrid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:23 pm
Blizzard120

I knew that given Wulfric's Abomasnow, the power was going to be immense. I could sense that just as well with the likes of this Scizor. The speed on this thing was not any surprise; I'd imagine that it'd affect all Pokemon capable differently. Worse still, there was probably no avoiding this one, so I had to get Zangoose to take the shot, like it or not. It wasn't coming without retribution though...

"Zangoose! Counter!" I shouted.

Zangoose ears shot up and braced for impact the best as he could. The punch drilled right into Zangoose, driving back Zangoose with furious force. "ZAN!!!" Zangoose yelped out, soon after gritting his teeth as the Scizor continued to attempt the finisher on the normal type. When the attack was over though, one claw came out. "Zaaaan....GOOOOSE!" With the other arm, he smashes up to push the Mega Scizor off of him, if probably for a split second, long enough to drive Zangoose's claw arm straight up in brutal fashion.

The Counter-attack would, really bad. The retaliation was strong enough to leave slash marks in Mega Scizor's steel body and sent the Pokemon stumbling backward, clutching its chest in pain. Wikstrom wasn't worried though, even if he were losing would he show it? The answer is no. Fear was a mystery to him.

"Superpower." The Steel Master commanded.

"Vivillon!" A butterfly Pokemon cried out as it fluttered up to the roof of the chateau and made its way for Blizzard, a Pokeball with a note attached to it in its hands. The Vivillon had a black and white color to it, some here in Kalos would call it an Icy Snow pattern. Regardless of how it looked Blizzard would have a feeling he's seen this Pokemon before and the note would confirm that.

As the butterfly appeared Wikstrom had his Pokemon cease it attack and allowed for Blizzard to instead read the note. Said note seemed to be hastily written in messy cursive on a torn out piece of newspaper but was still legible.

Lavern

R Guards coming
Taking people
Run

Lavern

Blizzard might not be sure what that meant at first but he probably knew what the Pokeball was for, or rather who it was for.

Before any more questions could be asked a familiar face would barge through the doors leading to the roof, riding on top of his monster of a Pokemon, Mega Abomasnow. "Ice Punch! Freeze it shut!" Wulfric ordered, his Pokemon slamming down on the small structure which covered the top of the staircase, destroying it and encasing the remains in thick solid ice so that no one can get onto the roof on foot. It wouldn't stop anyone who really wanted to get up here but it would slow them down.

"Wulfric, what in the king's name are you doing? Have you gone mad?" Wulfric asked sternly, but did not shout.

"It is your cousin, the king, who has gone mad!" Wulfric said, he was the one shouting but that wasn't uncommon. "His majesty has sicced his Royal Guard on the Battle Chateau with the orders to arrest and disarm anyone deemed a traitor to the crown!" The gym leader explained.

"I do not understand." Wulfric said, puzzled.

"Have you not heard? The people of Kalos have risen up and stormed Shabboneau Castle. Holo Caster stations seized by rebels have cited his majesty's declaration of martial law along with a long list of offenses against the people of Kalos to be intolerable. Kalos is in a state of revolution against the king, demanding him to abdicate the throne and establish a republic. His majesty has retaliated by granting the Royal Guard unchecked authority and power, using them to meet the rebels in battle and to preemptively arrest anyone who might be sympathetic to the revolutionaries. The man is mad! Even going so far as promising titles of nobility to those who can apprehend one of those on his personal list of most wanted." Wulfric explained, in a rather harsh tone.

"You, Blizzard. You are one of them. That little twerp known as Comebuy had you put on the list and the guard are searching for you as we speak. All hybrids are being arrested in fact. Comebuy couldn't wait to sell you out though. You must flee from this place, the guard will find a way up here shortly." Wulfric said.

"I must see the king. This is wrong." Wikstrom said to himself. "Sir Blizzard, I know this isn't the time for asking but I must know, why did you seek me out?" Wikstrom asked, but he had a funny feeling he already knew the answer. He needed confirmation.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:38 pm
SubonicXP

Blizzard might not be sure what that meant at first but he probably knew what the Pokeball was for, or rather who it was for.

Before any more questions could be asked a familiar face would barge through the doors leading to the roof, riding on top of his monster of a Pokemon, Mega Abomasnow. "Ice Punch! Freeze it shut!" Wulfric ordered, his Pokemon slamming down on the small structure which covered the top of the staircase, destroying it and encasing the remains in thick solid ice so that no one can get onto the roof on foot. It wouldn't stop anyone who really wanted to get up here but it would slow them down.

"Wulfric, what in the king's name are you doing? Have you gone mad?" Wulfric asked sternly, but did not shout.

"It is your cousin, the king, who has gone mad!" Wulfric said, he was the one shouting but that wasn't uncommon. "His majesty has sicced his Royal Guard on the Battle Chateau with the orders to arrest and disarm anyone deemed a traitor to the crown!" The gym leader explained.

"I do not understand." Wulfric said, puzzled.

"Have you not heard? The people of Kalos have risen up and stormed Shabboneau Castle. Holo Caster stations seized by rebels have cited his majesty's declaration of martial law along with a long list of offenses against the people of Kalos to be intolerable. Kalos is in a state of revolution against the king, demanding him to abdicate the throne and establish a republic. His majesty has retaliated by granting the Royal Guard unchecked authority and power, using them to meet the rebels in battle and to preemptively arrest anyone who might be sympathetic to the revolutionaries. The man is mad! Even going so far as promising titles of nobility to those who can apprehend one of those on his personal list of most wanted." Wulfric explained, in a rather harsh tone.

"You, Blizzard. You are one of them. That little twerp known as Comebuy had you put on the list and the guard are searching for you as we speak. All hybrids are being arrested in fact. Comebuy couldn't wait to sell you out though. You must flee from this place, the guard will find a way up here shortly." Wulfric said.

"I must see the king. This is wrong." Wikstrom said to himself. "Sir Blizzard, I know this isn't the time for asking but I must know, why did you seek me out?" Wikstrom asked, but he had a funny feeling he already knew the answer. He needed confirmation.

My heart nearly jumped. It was a game over, for sure. Zangoose doesn't even have the energy to dodge that. It took everything that he had just to fight Scizor off as he did. This fight was over-what's that?

Wulfric busted in only a second later, staring in confusion. "What the hell?" It was only a few seconds later before I ended up getting the note, staring in confusion. "Ms. Lavern..." I said silently to myself. I needed to run?

I perked up and looked back towards Wikstrom. Well, jig is up. "......" I gave a sigh. "I'm not part of any rebellion, per se. I work a different angle. It's true that I am in fact the apprentice of the Mahogany Town Gym in Jhoto; my intentions here isn't any leisure though. The group I am with got word that something major is going on within the royal ranks here in Kalos. Not sure as to what, but what we can figure, there's a puppeteer behind which, playing both the crown and the rebellion for fools. Regardless of the intentions, though, let's put it this way...we highly doubt that what is going on is going to stay in Kalos for the long term, and for that matter, if that be the case, how long before this mess comes to MY home in Jhoto." I said. "The person pulling the strings, we feel, is Lysandre, and by what we can figure he's doing some conspiring with the nobles for some bigger game plan. That's why I came to you. You among anyone as far as we can figure is not only the most out going, making you easiest to access, but also closest to the king compared to any of the elites, and by extension the high ranking nobles under the king. I was deliberately trying to draw attention to myself so I could get your attention somehow and what better way to do it than to be at a place you could be where I'm probably most unwanted. I guess by extension, that worked too well. Regardless, I wanted to get you alone somehow and find out what is going on if you knew anything."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Blizzard120

My heart nearly jumped. It was a game over, for sure. Zangoose doesn't even have the energy to dodge that. It took everything that he had just to fight Scizor off as he did. This fight was over-what's that?

Wulfric busted in only a second later, staring in confusion. "What the hell?" It was only a few seconds later before I ended up getting the note, staring in confusion. "Ms. Lavern..." I said silently to myself. I needed to run?

I perked up and looked back towards Wikstrom. Well, jig is up. "......" I gave a sigh. "I'm not part of any rebellion, per se. I work a different angle. It's true that I am in fact the apprentice of the Mahogany Town Gym in Jhoto; my intentions here isn't any leisure though. The group I am with got word that something major is going on within the royal ranks here in Kalos. Not sure as to what, but what we can figure, there's a puppeteer behind which, playing both the crown and the rebellion for fools. Regardless of the intentions, though, let's put it this way...we highly doubt that what is going on is going to stay in Kalos for the long term, and for that matter, if that be the case, how long before this mess comes to MY home in Jhoto." I said. "The person pulling the strings, we feel, is Lysandre, and by what we can figure he's doing some conspiring with the nobles for some bigger game plan. That's why I came to you. You among anyone as far as we can figure is not only the most out going, making you easiest to access, but also closest to the king compared to any of the elites, and by extension the high ranking nobles under the king. I was deliberately trying to draw attention to myself so I could get your attention somehow and what better way to do it than to be at a place you could be where I'm probably most unwanted. I guess by extension, that worked too well. Regardless, I wanted to get you alone somehow and find out what is going on if you knew anything."

"Lysandre? I know of him. He owns Lysandre Labs. He comes from a noble house himself, albeit one that has been in feud with the one I and the king hail from. The feud goes back almost a thousand years ago, over who was the right heir to the throne of Kalos after the last legitimate monarch in the former house had died without an heir. The feud had almost all but dissipated several generations ago, as almost all of the house Lysandre comes from have died out. Lysandre himself was once in good with his majesty, providing the monarch with top of the line technology. They didn't have a falling out per se, but the did come distant with time, the relationship neglected as Lysandre decided to focus on more capitalistic exploits." Wikstrom explained.

"His majesty never had reason to doubt Lysandre however. As far as Kalos law now goes only the ruling house can ascend to the throne so an almost extinct house posses no threat to him. Furthermore Lysandre and his predecessors seem to have all but renounced claims to the throne and just wish to make money. But if what you say is true, then it is indeed logical to say that Lysandre would have the resources and opportunity to infiltrate anything he desires as most of Kalos runs on his technology. However, we may be too late. If I know my majesty like I do, then it doesn't matter if Lysandre started this, the king will finish it." Wikstrom said with a sorrow sigh, watching Wulfric's Abomasnow Shadow Ball enemy Talonflame out of the sky.

"I won't allow the king to hurt innocent people. People who just think differently. If you really think Lysandre started this, and if you think it's possible to stop it through him, then you can find him in Lumiose City. The location of Lysandre Labs is a secret to the public, a perk he obtained from his majesty. I however know that it is located underneath a cafe in Lumiose City. Lysandre Cafe. That said, the Royal Guard has put Lumiose City under martial law, that much I know. Now with an uprising I can only imagine how tight security has become. And surely Lysandre has tightened his own. Sir Blizzard, what else can I do for you other than provide information?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Lysandre? I know of him. He owns Lysandre Labs. He comes from a noble house himself, albeit one that has been in feud with the one I and the king hail from. The feud goes back almost a thousand years ago, over who was the right heir to the throne of Kalos after the last legitimate monarch in the former house had died without an heir. The feud had almost all but dissipated several generations ago, as almost all of the house Lysandre comes from have died out. Lysandre himself was once in good with his majesty, providing the monarch with top of the line technology. They didn't have a falling out per se, but the did come distant with time, the relationship neglected as Lysandre decided to focus on more capitalistic exploits." Wikstrom explained.

"His majesty never had reason to doubt Lysandre however. As far as Kalos law now goes only the ruling house can ascend to the throne so an almost extinct house posses no threat to him. Furthermore Lysandre and his predecessors seem to have all but renounced claims to the throne and just wish to make money. But if what you say is true, then it is indeed logical to say that Lysandre would have the resources and opportunity to infiltrate anything he desires as most of Kalos runs on his technology. However, we may be too late. If I know my majesty like I do, then it doesn't matter if Lysandre started this, the king will finish it." Wikstrom said with a sorrow sigh, watching Wulfric's Abomasnow Shadow Ball enemy Talonflame out of the sky.

"I won't allow the king to hurt innocent people. People who just think differently. If you really think Lysandre started this, and if you think it's possible to stop it through him, then you can find him in Lumiose City. The location of Lysandre Labs is a secret to the public, a perk he obtained from his majesty. I however know that it is located underneath a cafe in Lumiose City. Lysandre Cafe. That said, the Royal Guard has put Lumiose City under martial law, that much I know. Now with an uprising I can only imagine how tight security has become. And surely Lysandre has tightened his own. Sir Blizzard, what else can I do for you other than provide information?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Actually, the king may have walked into Lysandre's hands. Think about it. This show of force to answer the rebellion?" I asked. "Worse when you consider the rebellion's actions. That would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth really. No one will win in this ordeal if everyone that is involved neutralize each other out." I said. "This has to end..."

I then looked back towards Wikstrom. "This is more of a personal favor than anything...find Ms. Lavern. Get her out of this region and give her the means to a fresh start. She has dreams, Wikstrom. Something that by the way I gather few are able to actually realize because of oppression and the like. After Wulfric got me here, I met with Lady Ayla and Ms. Lavern, and after some talking and a couple of battles, she stayed with me. She was the one that stuck with me from start to finish and she has so much potential its almost uncanny. Take it from an outside gym apprentice set to be a gym leader's perspective." I said. "Get her out of here. She doesn't deserve this kind of carnage."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:34 pm
Blizzard120

I shook my head. "Actually, the king may have walked into Lysandre's hands. Think about it. This show of force to answer the rebellion?" I asked. "Worse when you consider the rebellion's actions. That would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth really. No one will win in this ordeal if everyone that is involved neutralize each other out." I said. "This has to end..."

I then looked back towards Wikstrom. "This is more of a personal favor than anything...find Ms. Lavern. Get her out of this region and give her the means to a fresh start. She has dreams, Wikstrom. Something that by the way I gather few are able to actually realize because of oppression and the like. After Wulfric got me here, I met with Lady Ayla and Ms. Lavern, and after some talking and a couple of battles, she stayed with me. She was the one that stuck with me from start to finish and she has so much potential its almost uncanny. Take it from an outside gym apprentice set to be a gym leader's perspective." I said. "Get her out of here. She doesn't deserve this kind of carnage."

"Consider it done, Sir Blizzard. You have my word as a warrior that I will find her. The two of you shall meet yet again, this I promise." Wikstrom said with a bow.

It was then that Inkay began to swarm the roof, the signature fodder Pokemon of the Royal Guard. Even with Mega Abomasnow blasting groups of them away with Blizzard there was too many. Blizzard needed to get out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm
SubonicXP
"Consider it done, Sir Blizzard. You have my word as a warrior that I will find her. The two of you shall meet yet again, this I promise." Wikstrom said with a bow.

It was then that Inkay began to swarm the roof, the signature fodder Pokemon of the Royal Guard. Even with Mega Abomasnow blasting groups of them away with Blizzard there was too many. Blizzard needed to get out.

I nodded. I then looked back, seeing the Inkay making their rush in. "Zangoose, return! Stay safe, Sir Wikstrom." I shouted, recalling the tired Pokemon back to his ball. I stashed it then made the mad dash, charging a dense, icy energy which lit up the sky, jumping off the roof and dropped the massive Sheer Cold attack below me, blasting and freezing anything unfortunate to be in its destructive path. I landed soon after and blazed my way off away from the Chateau, dashing off with Agility. Hell if these guys were going to get me...

All in all, not the way I wanted to end this, but mission accomplished...next stop, Lumiose City. Wait...Lumiose City? Is this lab next door to us!?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers