Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Yamille could not help but join her crying as she patted Blades back trying to make her feel better. "I am sorry, I wish I could have helped but I am here now and will stay to help all I can" she said smiling. This was her family ehre too and she would stay and help as she nodded to Anube who was trying his best not to cry at the touching scene. "how about we go get some thing to eat and catch up" she said looking at blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 pm
Devossy

Blade pulled back from the hug and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand while giving Anube a small frown, "And I suppose you're going to make me eat again...," she gave a heavy sigh over it then started to lead the way to the kitchen, "Fine, but we don't have alot of time. We have to divide up with the others so we can protect both locks on the island. Remember, Sebastet's Tower is only one lock here. The other is in the forest and we'll have to arrange protection for that one too," she stated as she walked along to the kitchen.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 am
Red Gypsy

"yes a little for you need food" Anube said as they headed to the kitchen, "And I will explain Yamille." Yamille had this lost look on her face about the locks and had no clue what was going on. But thankful Anube explained everything to her so she was not lost. She was surprised at what was going on but she would help where she could. As the got to the kitchen door Anube open it for both of them to go in. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 pm
Luminaxxx

Tzzek found the relative neutrality of the garden a welcome change from the many energies that he had been encountering lately. He remained near Luna but began to drift around a little, almost aimlessly. The majority of his mind was resting while the rest maintained his stability. He might not need a great deal of time in this state but it would take some before he'd be stable enough to become active again.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:36 am
Red Gypsy

Micheal and Andy fallowed Dancer out of the tower and into the garden to where they wanted them to rest the ashes of the brothers for them. They might not know a lot about who they held in there hands, but the look on Sebastet face when she ended them with a power they have not see before, they could tell she was upset to end them. So in respect for her and for there new family they would do them this favor.

They could also tell how scared blade and others were, even Sebastet herself was when she used that power of hers. Everyone has a dark power of there own at times that they fear, but they know all too well how much one person fears there power and that is Rebecca. They are happy she has Ash, someone that could understand her power then anyone, they just want her happy and safe, and more at peace with herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:37 am
Darsto_23

Dancer lead Michael and Andy through the garden with Desha following behind them to one hidden corner of the beautiful place where a large piece of black marble stood with three names engraved on it.

Julius Cartwright D'Aego Ishmael Cartwright

Attached to the marble under each name was a small oil lamp, each lit up so the names were easy to read. Above each name was a ring, the ones they'd given to Sebastet now embedded into the marble permanently.

Dancer moved to one side and sat down, silently directing the brothers to the correct names: Andy to Ishmael, Michael to Julius. Desha, meanwhile, moved to stand next to his son, one hand resting lightly on the large feline head.

It was Desha who spoke, though, "This is where she buried what she could of them. She only had D'Aego's body to bury, though. I think that's why the brothers were taken for their task. This place is protected. Burying their ashes here will keep them from being disturbed again. They'll be at peace here," he said softly, though he wasn't sure what else to say.

As the brothers dug down into the soil, Desha and Dancer knew what they would find. For Julius, Sebastet'd only had his sword to bury. For Ishmael, the crystal he'd given her to show her he was alive whenever he'd left but had finally gone dark when he'd died. Now, though, their ashes would join those items. By placing those ashes here, the brothers would finally be at peace...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:47 am
Red Gypsy

Micheal and Andy softly started to work through the ground respectfully, when they found items that was there as reminds of the two they held now in ashes, they looked at each other and at the same time softly placed he ashes next to each item and covered them back up, the brother then left there hands over the soil they dug and closed there eyes saying a prayer in respect of the other brothers as they always did when they ever put someone to final rest in the ground together.

They soon sat back looking at the black marble stone and then at there loved ones. "They are finally at peace now and will forever rest. Come lets go get cleaned up and rested, its been a crazy few days." Michael says to them as he stands, Andy then stands going over to Desha holding out a warm hand to him. Michael going over to Dancer and kneels down petting and rubbing Dancers head and neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:55 am
Darsto_23

Desha took Andy's hand as Dancer rubbed his head into Michael's caressing, "Someone should go tell Lao about this first, though. Would you prefer we go or you two," Desha asked Michael.

Dancer considered it then silently told Michael that they might as well go since he wasn't going to be able to shift back to human form for another day or two. At least it would give them something to do.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:00 am
Red Gypsy

Micheal looked down at Dancer as he mentioned they should just go and Michael nodded in agreement. "We will go Desha, you two get some rest, plus you should stick around just in case Sebastet needs you for anything." Michael mentions and then thinks, "Where is this Lao located?" Michael asks as he really didn't know who this person is or where.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:47 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave a small nod, "I'll form a portal for you. Ebony can send you back," he said simply and closed his eyes to concentrate on forming the portal needed. It wasn't as easy for him as it was for others like Sebastet or Lareth, but he managed to get the job done and finally formed the portal that would take them to the dragon islands.

Dancer got to his feet and shook his fur out then padded towards the portal and sniffed at it. The scents he caught made him give a pleased growling/grumbling sound as he looked back at Michael to hurry him up. He could scent food being cooked on the other side of the portal and he was hungry. Not only that, he knew there were a few places that the two of them could explore and possibly have a bit of fun after they delivered their message.

With that thought through their bond, Dancer gave a playful chuffing sound, wiggled his furred butt teasingly, then jumped through the portal ahead of Michael.

Once they were gone, Desha closed down the portal and turned to lean into Andy's arms, his emerald eyes going to the marble and the names engraved there. Thankfully, he wouldn't have to worry about living through what Sebastet had. Since he and Andy were bonded, if they died, they would die together.

But the pain Sebastet had gone through was heart wrenching. She'd lost each of the three men named here after falling in love with them so completely. Then... she'd had to kill two of them all over again, this time with her own hands. Two men she'd given her heart to, that she'd loved so much...

"I can't imagine the pain this had to have given her," he said in a soft whisper, struggling with the fact that this was one kind of pain that he couldn't heal. Which meant that there was little he could do for Sebastet...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal fallowed Dancer through the portal and gave a playfull growl after him as he teased him, he was going pay for that later.

Andy smirked and shooked his head and then smiled pulling Desha more into his arms. He looked at the marbel stone with him and then looked at Desha when he spoke. He kissed Deshas head and hugged him close "come on love let's. Go relax and get something to eat. I hate to admit it but I'm tired and the sun will be up soon." Andy says softly feeling the sun coming near.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Darsto_23
Exit

Desha nodded and lead the way up to their room, "There should be food waiting for us upstairs. We can eat then go directly to bed," he said softly, giving him a small smile as he took Andy's hand so they could go together.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Silenced Nocturne

Bast found herself in the garden, silently walking the pathways without a cloak to hide herself. It felt like a relief to feel the breeze in her fur and inhale the gentle scents of the flowers around her. Somehow, she found herself sitting on a stone bench in the center of the garden staring at the heavily blooming jasmine, a plant she'd never seen before.

She hadn't realized it until she'd talked with Sebastet that she couldn't go home again or see her family again. But now that she'd realized it, alot of things made sense to her.

The way her parents had spoken to her, the tears in her mothers eyes as she'd helped her pack, the way her brothers had teased her almost desperately, the fact that her sister hadn't been able to say farewell to her... So many other things, little things, that only now made sense.

They'd known and she hadn't.

Then the druids had seen her to the ship that would send her here and even they'd been teary-eyed.

But she wasn't too sure how to feel right now or what she should do. She felt completely lost...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:54 am
Red Gypsy

Throm hovered over the garden trying to spot Bast. He finished his dragonsbane rollie, because he knew it's smell would bother her. He smiled when he spotted her , sitting alone on the bench. He hovered down and landed softly close to her, letting his wings remain in sight. Without a word he placed his jacket around her shoulders, for he knew she should be cold in the night. She looked depressed , so he didn't even try anything funny, like he's almost always prompted to. Instead he stood there, silently offering her his companionship.  

Heavy Metal Dragoon

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:34 pm
Heavy Metal Dragoon

Bast knew the moment he landed but was still surprised when his jacket landed over her shoulders, nearly swallowing her whole in the process. She finally raised her chartreuse eyes to look at him curiously, unsure what to make of him offering her his coat.

After a moment, she lowered her eyes to the night-blooming jasmine plant again and simply started speaking softly into the silence.

"I can't go home now... They sent me here to keep me safe... I didn't realize it until I spoke to Sebastet... I don't know what to do now... I thought I would be taking help home with me but I can't go back... They're likely gone by now so I'd have nothing to go back for..." she said it a bit haltingly, speaking it all out loud for the first time somehow made it all the more real to her.

She blinked her eyes a bit to keep from turning into a blubbering idiot over it. She guessed that finding out that your entire family was likely dead by now was a bit much to take in.

"I just... I don't know what to do now..." she repeated that one with a small frown to her face, though it was likely hard to see in the darkness thanks to her darkened pelt...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games