Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 pm
Vergil ran over to help Kyrie."Are you okay?"asked Vergil to make sure she was okay.
Dante was still against the wall knocked out but ended up awake in the darkness of his mind."Oh man did we win?"Dante asked himself.
"No you idiot...we didn't....you got knocked out."said Dark Dante in Dante's mind."And you do know you can talk to me right?"
Dante hears his dark self."Huh oh right...man what is going on out there?"
"How the h*ll should I know?"said Dark Dante.
Back outside
"How is it that you are still alive?!"shouted Mundus."I watched you fall to the ground not moving at all!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero listen to Mundus and he jumps back away from Mundus. He gave his grandfather's nemesis's a demonic glare, "Why don't you ask Sparda, or should I say... my grandfather?" he mocking him with a demon smirk, then try to use over kill to Mundus with his cyborg sword.
Kyrie took Vergil's hand as she stands up, still her neck got minor scratch as her blood still oozing. She look at Vergil again, "Yes, I'm alright. Don't worry about me, but please help this woman." she replied that she's alright as she ignore the wound from her neck, and plead him to help Lucia. Darcia basically charge towards to Lucia, but she has an another idea as she use her devil trigger by her quick heart and took a hug speed. Kyrie is surprise to see Lucia using Devil Trigger as she widen her brown orb eyes, "She's a demon too." she said very surprised, but didn't know she's also a demon huntress. Darcia is trying to following her movement, as he growl, but using his ears. Lucia pull out the dart to get ready to strike, "This is for my mother's wish, Dante." she thought as she throw a dart towards to Darcia, although he jumps to the roof and Lucia and Kyrie look at him. Darcia isn't really happy, "A demoness, who is a demon hunter and protecting the weak human."

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Vergil heard Kyrie and nodded."Stay back though alright?"he asked her before he ran in to fight alongside Lucia.
Dante was still knocked out and talking to his dark self.
"You don't have to be a d*ck you know."said Dante.
"Shut up and try to wake up...the battle out there was kind of boring anyway."said Dark Dante.
Dante just shrugged and started think.How am I going to wake myself up?thought Dante.
back outside
Mundus hears Nero."Why you little brat!"shouted Mundus as he was going to attack Nero again."You will die here tonight!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie nodded and run other side, but she stop and look at the hole, where Dante got hit as she quickly sneaking in the hole to get Dante waking up.
Lucia watch Darcia, who stood on the roof, although Lucia glance at Vergil, knowing he will help then look at emperor tribe, "This demon seems knows the movement, this wolf demon seems powerful." she said to him mysteriously, waiting for his move. Darcia didn't hear Lucia as he dart towards them like a wind, but Lucia hidden her smile as she pull out her Cutlaseer, and attack him.
Nero dodge Mundus's attack his lightning speed, then he saw Kyrie got in where Dante got unconscious. He started to have a bad feeling, "Kyrie! God d*mn it." he curse himself and have to be quick before she's hurt by Dark Dante or not. He landed on the ground, narrow his red eyes at him, "You call yourself Demon King, pathetic... your greedy power won't stop the half demons, you got something you're lack of." he taunting him with a demonic grin, he enjoy messing with the demon.
Kyrie got in and saw unconscious Dante, which she has no choice as she tried to shake him, but he's too heavy for her size, "Dante, would you please wake up, Nero is fighting against Mundus and your brother is with demon hunteress to kill the wolf demon." she said to him as she struggle so hard to try to wake him up.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:05 pm
Vergil saw her nod and run off to safety then looked and heard Lucia as he focused on Darcia."Heh...this is going to be one tough battle then."said Vergil."But we can take him,right?"
Dante could somehow hear Kyrie."Huh...Kyrie?"said Dante in his mind as he followed her voice to wake up.Dante started to move and opened his eyes."Ow....my head...what happened?"said Dante as he held his throbbing head and looks at Kyrie."What happened to me Kyrie?"
Mundus sees Dante awake."So the younger twin awakens."said Mundus as he heard what Nero said.Mundus got very angry and transformed into his Volcanic Form and sent lava-like dragons towards Nero."Burn in h*ll!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie saw Dante waking up and listen to him. which she's worried, "Nero was pierced through and awaken his Devil Trigger and attacking Mundus." she told him what happened, still ignoring her wound from her neck.
Lucia heard Vergil as she lightly smile, "True, this fight is going to be tricky." she told him, while Darcia is waiting for them to fight.
Nero saw this as he jump to the roof, he glare at him, "Is that what-" his devil trigger was off as he return to normal, "-got?" he mockly said to him, then he pull out Blue Rose to charge his gun to number three. He aiming at Mundus before he run away from his lava attack.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:48 pm
Dante saw Mundus and quickly stood up and got dizzy then fell back down."D*mn...I'm in no condition to even help my nephew."said Dante angrily and as he began to get up again."But I'm not about to give in!"
Dante then started to attack Mundus as he ignored his dizziness.
Vergil looked over and saw Dante."Heh...looks like Dante is okay...so...why don't we just finish this guy off right now?"asked Vergil.
Mundus saw Dante and growled."You're weak right now boy...which means that I will be able to destroy you!"said Mundus."And once you're gone...I will take out the rest of your family!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Darcia noticed his packs are weakling as he growl, "I will find her, soon enough." he muttered and open the dark portal as he step back through the portal then disappeared along with his pack. Lucia glares at the Dark Emperor retreating, "Darn it, he's escaped." she cursed herself as she look at Mundus as she glance at Vergil, "We better help those two."
Kyrie is hiding, Nero shot his Charge Shot Three at Mundus, he saw Dante as he widen his eyes, knowing this condition is serious, "Dante! Stay out of this fight!" he shouts and run in front of his uncle and pointing the Blue Rose at the Mundus.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:39 pm
Dante saw his nephew get in front of him as he growled."Nero...this is my fight...not yours...so just go and protect Kyrie!"shouted Dante.
Vergil watched as Darcia re-treated and scowled then heard Lucia."Right...we had better get a move on before those two have all the fun."said Vergil as he ran to go help Dante and Nero.
Mundus looked at Nero and Dante then saw Darcia re-treat."You win this time Sons and Grandson of Sparda!"shouted Mundus as he opened a portal and disappeared through it.
As soon as Mundus was gone Dante relaxed and fell to the floor again from the dizziness.
Vergil didn't notice his brother fall and just ran up to Nero."Nero are you alright?!"asked Vergil worriedly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Lucia nodded and head to Dante and the others, but soon as Mundus retreating, she remain silent about him. She look at Dante as she lightly kick him.
Nero doesn't listen to Dante, until Mundus retreat as he made an anime vein, "What the h*ll is this demon thinking!?" he shouts in frustration, although his abdomen was healed completely. He heard Vergil as he smile a little, "I'm fine, and thanks to my Devil Trigger and remembering Kyrie's kidnapped, I'm healed in no time." he replied to him, then he saw Lucia until he remember Kyrie as he saw her hiding in the pillar where Dante got knocked out. He rush towards her and embrace her, then he stroke her light brown hair, "Are you alright?" he ask her, although he didn't notice she got minor cut on her neck. Kyrie close her eyes and hug him, she smiles that he's alright, "I'm alright, and I'm glad you are alright." she replied to him soft tone, she completely forgot about her minor cut, while those two hugging each other.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:09 am
Dante felt the light kick and slowly started to stand up."Okay...now I feel better."said Dante as he noticed Lucia."Lucia...what are you doing here?!"
Vergil smiled as he heard Nero."I'm glad to hear that you're alive."said Vergil as he turned to Lucia."Thanks for showing up when you did...all of us would have been dead by now."
"Yeah...thanks and how long has it been since we last seen each other?"asked Dante.I hope she doesn't see my 'dark self' ever...that would be bad...very very bad.thought Dante.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Lucia heard Dante, Vergil, then Dante again as she stay silent. She gave herself a light smile, "First off, my mother sent me here because she knows Mundus is coming. Second, your welcome. And Third, I think like couple months after you defeat Argosax The Chaos and Arius." she replied in three sentences from the twins. She didn't see Dante dark self, but she notice Nero as she became curious, "Who is this young man and may I ask you who you are?" she ask Dante about Nero and look at Vergil, never met him before.
Nero and Kyrie let go of each other, however Nero notice Kyrie's wound on her neck. He made an annoying groan, "Kyrie, did this wolf demon gave you this?" he ask her, holding his anger, however Kyrie seems to notice his anger as she begin to concern about him, "Uhh, yes." she simply replied in nervousness. Atfer a long silent, Nero earned triple anime vein on his head, neck and face, he turn around and giving out his blue demonic aura as he grin evil and nearly clench his fist, "I will kill this b*sterd." he said very low and bit sarcastic in anger. Kyrie made an anime sweat drop as she laugh nervously, "Ne... Nero, it's just a cut." she said very calmly to calm his anger.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:50 pm
Dante looks at Lucia."One...has it really been that long?"said Dante."And two...that's my nephew,Nero"
Vergil heard Lucia."Oh my apologies...my name is Vergil...and I'm Dante's twin brother."said Vergil.
Dante looks over at Nero and picks up a rock and then threw it at Nero's head."Nero get over here!"shouted Dante.
Vergil looked at his twin."I really wish you wouldn't throw rocks at my son's head like that."said Vergil.
Dante heard his twin."Sorry...but he does need to meet Lucia after all..."replied Dante.
Vergil just shook his head."Whatever."muttered Vergil.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Lucia listen to the twins, and got the name from Nero, but surprised that Nero is Dante's nephew. She took a glance at Vergil, "That means, this youngster is your son?" she ask him as she jab her thumb at Nero. She is still looking at Vergil again, "Like Dante said, I'm Lucia and... I don't want to talk about myself." she introduce herself and didn't say her past as she glanced away.
Nero is still held grudge against Darcia for hurting his girlfriend, while Kyrie is trying her best to calm him down. Until Dante threw a stone at his head, and knocked unconscious. Kyrie sees this in frozen shock, "Ne... Nero!" she cried in panic and rush to his aid and trying so hard to walk him up.
Lucia saw this as she had an anime sweat drop, "Really Dante, throwing the stone at your nephew's head."

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:49 pm
Vergil watched his son fall to the ground and ran over."Nero!"shouted Vergil as he looked up at Kyrie."Let's get him into bed...I'll deal with Dante later."
Dante looked at Lucia."Heh...oops...I think I threw the rock a little to hard..."said Dante as he was laughing a little nervously."My bad..."
Vergil started to pick up Nero to help put him into bed and ignored Dante.
User Image  
Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games