Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply London
Big Ben Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm
Serenity stopped and looked at her half-sister and at Loke.She could sense him.Serenity starts to shake violently."H-He's back to get me...isn't he?"she asked.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:01 pm
Loke didn't want to tell Serenity the truth but he had to."I-I'm afraid so,Serenity,I'm afraid so."he said."Hikari! We have to hide Serenity somewhere where Jellal's senses can't find her!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari doesn't understand, until she sense him as she gasp. "N-N-No, n-n-n-not him," she cried in fear, yet Spirit Yami appear in solid by his battle form, "There is a safe room nearby... Serenity I can take you there," he said to them and Serenity, he carry her on his back, then look at Hikari, "Hikari-chan... I can't let him hurt you, just stay alive... you might need my power from his attack." he said and he use dark dash to take Serenity to the underground. Hikari watch him go, "I will be okay," she said very quietly to him and she look at Loke, "Loke-kun, are you ready?" she ask him seriously and summon both Level 2 Oblivion and Oathkeeper and follow the Jellal's scent.
Yami arrive and open the cavent door, he place her in and use his dark magic to cancel the earth scent. He look at her, "Don't worry about your sister, I will protect her, so you two will see your parents. Hikari-chan might wanted to find mine for my wish. I will light up the candle, so you won't be scared of dark. I will let your sister know where you are, I promise." he said to her and use his magic to lightening up the candle, he close it and seal the scent. He look at where he runs at, he dash so fast to reach to his friend, "Hikari, be safe for now on."

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:08 pm
As Serenity was on Yami's back she was worried about Loke and Hikari."Um Yami...do you like me as a friend?"she asked him.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:12 pm
Loke looked at Hikari and transformed."Heh lets finish him off this time."he told her."Do you remeber how to fight him?"
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:24 pm
From out of the shadows,Jellal comes out and laughs mockingly."Well,well,well you two again...but where is that adorable liitle sacrafice at hmmm?he asked."I wanted the protector and the sacrafice together just to say that they are long lost childhood friends."he said as he laughed evilly.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded for remember his move, including that move which she couldn't follow. All of sudden, she saw him walking out of shadow as she uses her Aqua stance with two keyblades. She listens to Jellal and she gasp about sacrifice and protector that he's looking for, yet she knew sacrifice is Serenity, but who is the protector, until she couldn't believe in her eyes, Serenity has long lost childhood friend. She couldn't let her guard down, "What are you talking about, my sister doesn't have any friends when we meet," she said to him in serious expression and she summoned Mr. Mew as he floating.
Yami blinked couple of times as he dash towards others, and he heard what Serenity said as a friend. He sigh softly, "Yes, as a friend. I still feel the same way for your sister," he sent a telepathic to Serenity's mind. However, he sense Jellal appear and lowly growl and quickly dash to save his friend before she gets herself hurt.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:46 pm
"Yay!I'm glad."said Serenity as she sent a message back to Yami.Serenity felt a sense of anger."He apeared in front of Loke and Hikari,didn't he?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:49 pm
Loke heard what Jellal said."What?If she did then how do you now this and who is this long lost friend?"asked Loke.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:54 pm
Jellal laughed even more."Her long lost friend is right here fighting."he said as he pointed to Loke."And as for your second question,I know a lot about my sacrifices,It's more or less like a gift of mine."

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:36 am
User Image
User Image

Hikari gasp and look at Loke, then Jellal, she didn't know Serenity and Loke are childhood friend. She use hi element that surge by the fire around her, "If you plan to targeting my sister and her childhood, I won't allow it like my childhood friend and I have from mask guy. I have to take you down before they will ended up like his fate." she said to him about how much she suffer from losing her friend and her love. She ran towards him and attack him in similair Aqua attacks, she have to think quick before she will get herself hurt before Yami will get mad for seeing her hurt.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm
Serenity knd of bolted up right."I-I feel like something bad is abot to happan."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Jellal laughed and began to charge up for his favorite move,the Meteor Shot."Heh...I think I will take the protector down first and save the girl last."said Jellal as he dodged all of Hikari's attacks.Jellal ran up to Loke and punched him as hard as he could causing Loke to spit up blood."How do you like it when your attacked from the front?! "
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:15 pm
Loke just stood where he was taking in everything Jellal had said."Serenity and I were al-already friends?Why do I not remember anything?" Loke asked himself.Loke was locked in thought until he saw Jellal right in front of him and was punched.Loke spit up up a little bit of blood and fell to the ground coughing more and more blood.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari clearly miss Jellal because of Meteor Shot, she quickly turn around, while in fire mode, and saw everything. She completely widen her ocean eyes and her whole body trembles to see Loke cough up blood, she couldn't move, "LOKE-KUN~!" she screams so loud and she let her leg gave out.
Meanwhile, Yami arrived from behind, his eyes went wide to see Loke cough out blood and Hikari gave out. His eyes filled with sorrow and he walk towards her, and his hand is place on her shoulder, which Hikari stop trembling and look up to see her friend, but he's looking at Jellal. Although, his indigo bang is covering his eyes for not seeing his anger, "Hurt everybody... including my friend... your death is calling." he warned by his anger tone to Jellal.

User Image

User Image

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games