Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki poke her head out of alley, still very shame and scared of Geryon. She's shaking a lot for not very capible enough, "Maybe, I wasn't ready or strong enough like other half demons do, but..." she remove her right black fingerless glove and looking at her now-healed palm. She remember Atticus told her two things that will hurt her, Chirasengo and difference between light and darkness, but she haven't figure out about light and darkness and haven't mastered the Chirasengo yet. She have to stay hidden as she curl herself and stay emotionless, decide to hear everything by her wolf ears.
Ayame watch and listen everything, she sigh knowing this demon is reckless and stubborn type. She notice Geryon and Atticus talking, her right hand is on her hip, staying sharp and alert. She heard Asura said old man, she felt like someone is being rude to other people as her red eyebrow twitch, "Maataku, he's dead and he seems to known her for something I don't know. Maybe other humans knew, I wonder Mitsuki-chan met him before." she thought and glance at the alley where the half wolf demon stayed. She decide to leave them be as she walk off in opposite direction, "Mitsuki-chan, we're leaving!" she call out the 13 year old half demon. Mitsuki perk her ears and head up, she look at her godmother as she stood up, "Ha... Hai!" she replied and run out the alley. They need to stay out of Kiba's wolf tribe, while Mitsuki have to learn the difference without hurting herself.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:01 pm
╄━ ☞Ϻϰϫʑφʈʅʞ☜ ━╃

User Image

"I'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimention"

floating over to Asura he just sat cross legged hovering in the air "boy ... that's some power you got there toots" Mxy said with a smile as over at the jet Gambit got up moaning "mon Dieu ... wha' was dat, eh?"

"I like cartoons ... i get all my ideas from them"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:33 pm
<=======================Geryon Luesias==========================>
User Image
He reacted immidietly. "Me? Go somewhere?" He instantly jumped from the platform, or what ever he was from and let out one of his demons wings, flapping it at such a speed where he would shoot to the ground and create a 6 foot hole crater. As the smoke and rubble faded away, he was just standing there like nothing had happened. "I was just getting used to being here." He mummbled as he jumped out of the pit. "I think i'm gonna stay for a while." He smirked as it retracted back into him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 am
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

User Image

Get up, Stand up...
..Stand up for your rights

╔══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

As he sighed, the portal shinning away, Atticus almost growled at the boy. He didn't want to understand why as he looked back to Asura's direction, quickly turning toward the boy as he spoke up, not wanting this,"You hurt her...you will feel the wrath of the thunder...you hear me? If you dare make her feel weak...i will make you go to sleep."
He then sighed softly, making the portal engulf him back to the fields.

╚══════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

Get up, Stand up
..Don't give up the Fight

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

He looked up at him and screamed in what seemed to be a normal human voice, him putting his demonic aura almost completely away. "I tried earlier, if that didn't work, I don't think I could if I tried!" he laughed. He climbed over the building of rubbed and at the top he just put his hands to his side, stared at the group down where Asura was and laughed. "You guys are fun." He said happily. He jumped down with a loud thud and walked about 10 feet away from them, awaiting a reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

They over heard everything, but Ayame stop in dead track, Mitsuki notice her godmother's stop moving, she look at her in concern, "Ayame-san." she said quietly, but the Empress of Wolf Demon turn her heard and gave Geryon a glare to warn him as a threat. Mitsuki notice her eyes, the eyes of the wolf, but she doesn't know what it means. She continue to glare at him, the half demon look at Asura in deep worry, "Asura-san... I think... your just like your father, in fighting style. Maybe... he wanted me master Chirasengo and probably do same." she whispers to herself about Atticus as her memory return from him letting her grab his sword, which it's possible to be Muramasa, and obtain his ability to hers. She gave herself a sad look, letting her wolf ears down flat, and gripping her dark creamy dress, while Ayame is still glaring at Geryon.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 am
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

"Asura! Remy! Are you guys okay?" Kylee hurried over to Atticus' daughter from the jet, after making sure that Remy and everyone else on the jet were alright. All throughout the battle, she had only been able to watch in horror, too afraid of the demon to even move. It had amazed her that Asura was even able to stand up to him, much less fight with Geryon. Rummaging through her hip sack, she procured some healing herbs and gauze to at least dull the pain for Asura's shoulder. Applying them, she looked back to Scarlett and Remy, wondering if she should even mention the "old man" was Atticus.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

"So you sacrifice your self and let me have what's left"

Asura watched as everyone came back including her mother who looked a bit shocked and confused. Asura stood up and looked over at the demon who was about ten feet away. She picked up her key blade and it shrunk back to the size of a small key and she put it in her pocket before walking over to Greyon. " So, are you done attacking the streets now? "

"I know I could have saw the fire in your eyes"

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vretiel Luesias

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

Geryon smiled. "Yeah, I think I'm done for now." He turned his head and looked at everyone. "You all look so.... terrified... except for Asura. It's funny." He turned his head to Asura. "No hard feelings?" he put his hand out in front of him to shake hers. "I've been in a 300 year seal, I needed to fight something. I need to create havoc ever now and then."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Kokoro jump to Mitsuki's arm, yet Mitsuki step back. Ayame scoff and doesn't care about loveless demon, who only care about is destruction, "Mitsuki-chan, we better leave them be." she said to her and howl to open the demonic portal. Mitsuki look at others, she gave them a shy smile, "Thank you, everyone. I hope we will meet again, someday when I learn Atticus-san's Chirasengo and difference between light and darkness. I hope you will the answers, Asura-san." she said very quiet to them and pray for their adventures. She look at her godmother in bright smile, "Where are we going now?" she ask her, Ayame listen as she smile, "I have to train you how to use your demonic power, so follow me." she told her and walk through the portal. Mitstuki became curious and then heading to Tomb of Altair.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:01 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura watched him and laughed a bit. He wasn't that bad after all, just had to let off some steam. She put her hand in his and shook it, smiling. " No heard feelings. But I have to ask you something, who was that man? It feels like I know him from some where. " She said as her mother, Scarlett was standing beside Gambit, wondering what happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:17 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣

User Image

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

"fine Kylee bu' eh ... someone wanna 'xplain wa' goin on 'ere?" Gambit said in confusion as Mxyzplk was just as confused "wasn't that Drake's old man?" Mxy asked himself floating above the scene

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 am
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Going to Gambit's side, Kylee quickly explained to him what she had seen in hushed tones. "The only reason I'm not saying it aloud is because I'm not too sure if I should tell the world about it… Miss Scarlett and you can decide that. Now…" she turned to face Mxy, "Who are you, what might you be, who is this Drake and what do you know of my old master?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:30 am
╄━ ☞Ϻϰϫʑφʈʅʞ☜ ━╃

User Image

"I'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimention"

looking down at Kylee he zoomed down to her level "ok, in order little missy" he said as a cartoon-ish '1' appeared in the air "one: the name's Mxyzptlk ... that's M-X-Y-Z-P-T-L-K ... but don't say it too fast or your tongue will wrap around your eyes and teeth and you wont see what your saying" he said as a number '2' appeared in the air "two: who i am is i'm a superior being from the Fifth Dimension ... if none of you guys get this stuff then just google it" he said looking at the people viewing these posts with a grin and a number '3' appeared along with the number '4' "three and four, considering they both relate: Drake was Atticus's son, he and his girlfriend Athena were palls of mine but we got separated a while back when that freak twister came out of nowhere ... and at a beach house no less, anyway i was sucked into a pocket dimension ... you got any idea what it's like in one of those? nothing but white and echoes" he said pouting "and what's worse is i can't find Athena ... i hope she's ok" he said as that last part was little more than a whisper

"I like cartoons ... i get all my ideas from them"

(yeah, he breaks the fourth wall a lot)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 pm

ஐﻬ Asura Nanashi ஐﻬ

User Image

Asura looked away from Greyon to Mxy confused. Drakes...father was....Atticus? T-That was my- " Father. That was my father! B-but he...he's saposed to be.." Asura looked at her mother who looked equally confused. When Scarlett met Asura eye a flash of pain crossed her face. " I-I knew it.. I knew it! He couldn't have just rested... He had to come back...why?"

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces