Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"the magic i command is truly powerful ..."

"dont think like that" he said holding her "first, any child of ours would be immortal so theres no way for you or i to cause it ... second ... i'd want either, but if i had to pick ... a girl" he said as he wraped his arms around her "then i'd have two beautiful ladies in my life" he said with a smile "but right now i just have you, and i'm wanting to keep it that way for a while atleast ... by the way if you did enjoy this morning ... you want to atleast shower together from now on? ... if you want i'll use the scrub brush in that spot you liked, just like i did" he said with a sinister smile "and think i'll do it longer next time ... see if i can get it from a giggly moan to an uncontrolable laugh, a good hour should do it" he said starting poking at her sides

"... but no magic is stronger than that of the heart"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko put her hands over her stomach. ""I though the baby would have to be born to be immortal." Smiling slightly she felt better, like always talking to him made her feel better. She squeaked when he poked her, quickly it turned into a giggle though. Her face heated up, she liked him teasing her as much as he liked teasing her. "Oh please don't." She said her face red as she kept giggling as he poked her. Taking hold of his hands she reached up and kissed him. "I hope our child isn't as ticklish as me." She said before kissing him again. Smiling she continued to hold his and hands so he couldn't tickled her. "Now, I think this is much better don' you." She smile and laid her head back on the bed. "Just wait until I find a spot on you. Then it won't be very funny." She said with a smirk.

A song of the sea

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"depends on if i reach over and get you too, i wouldnt mind for a tickle fight between me and you ... i wonder who'd win?" he said as he kissed her and just closed his eyes, he wanted to just sleep with her again, to just hold her all day and night. but he knew that they couldnt just stay there all day, but he thought he could just lie thee with her for a few more minutes as he snuggled next to her sniffing her hair, it smelled like the strawberries, and he should know it did ... he helped wash her hair with some sented shampoo "and the problem you shuldn't worry about isnt if our child is ticklish ... realy worry about what every parent does, especialy if its a girl ... when they start dating"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"She'll be the child of two gods, that's going to be difficult for her." Tsukiko said closing her eyes. Then she saw it, she didn't know how many years down the road it was, but she could see it clearly. In her arms a baby, James by her side as always. Just sitting in this room on their bed just like now. The look on their faces was enough for her. Tsukiko couldn't believe how happy she looked. Seeing herself holding her child before carefully handing her to James. They look so happy, then just as quickly as it had started it was over. Opening her eyes she felt tears coming down her face. Taking his hands she put them on her head and let him see her vision. "I don't know when its going to happen. It will though, one day. Gosh she doesn't even exist yet, we aren't even married yet. I'm not even ready to have a child and I just want to meet her." Wiping the tears from her face she couldn't help, but smile. "I just want to hold her in my arms." Tsukiko knew that one day she would have to let her child grow up, but now she could look forward to getting married. Spending time with her soon to be husband. Then their next adventure would be having a child. The little girl kept appearing in her head. She knew they would both be wonderful parents. With this much love, there wasn't going to be to many horrible problems. That alone made her smile.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:06 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

he felt himself tear up when he saw the vision and held her closer "i do too ... i can't believe it'll realy happen ...we'll have a beautiful baby girl" he said as he put a hand on Kiko's stomach, he knew tha that baby wasn't growing in her yet, but it was for the future. sniffing and getting the tears from both of their eyes, he looked at his beautful fience then made a teary chuckle "great ... by the time your walking down the aisle you not going to be thinking of the wedding ... your gonna be thinking of a name" he said as he cuddled next to her and had his face iinches from hers "if you want i can look up the time the baby will come ... judging by the way we looked, wasn't that old, but i can easily pinpoint to the day we ... begin the prosses ... or do you consider that cheating?" he said smiling as there still was a few tears in his eyes. he had seen millions of visions, some good, many terable ... but nothing was more beautiful that the one his future wife had

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Don't worry Love on our wedding day, I'll be more worried about my handsome groom at the end of the aisle." She smiled and put her hands over her own stomach. "Then I'll have a beautiful time with my husband before our baby girl comes along." She couldn't help, but giggle. "So yes its cheating, but if you want to look it up you can. Just don't tell me yet. This is one surprise I want. I already know the spells I put on me to stop it from happening haven't worn off yet." Never once in her life she look forward to the future. "Lets keep this info from your soon to be sisters in law. Because I don't think I can take them asking me everyday if I'm pregnant yet." She couldn't help laughing again. Smiling up at him she was happy, happy for now and happy for the future. "So until my spells wear of I'm just going to enjoy my time with my husband. I know they say after you get married time flies by. I know we are immortal, but I still want to cherish each day." Wrapping her arms around his neck she just smiled at him. He was her soul mate, best friend, lover, fiance, soon to be husband, then on day the father of their child. A few more tears slipped out, and she kept smiling. "I really do love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Reaching up she kissed him as she kept smiling.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:03 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"wouldn't be fair to me ... fine, i'll wait like you" he said to her as he kissed her back "fine ... i wont tell ... but te day you test positive you can bet i'm going to scream it from the top of Olympus that my beautiful wife is prenent" he said standing up on the bed and picked her up in her arms and spun her around before landing her infront of him and kissed her "how many guys in history do you think said they got to be with the most beautiful girl in the world?" he said as he kissed her lips again and held her tightly as they lifted up into the air, just a few feet above the bed "hold on" he said in her ear as they turned horazontal and they gently came down onto the bed again. he was holding her with his left arm around around her tuching her lower back and moving down to her butt which he firmly grabed, and the right arm around the back of her shoulders "i think this what Heaven is like ... to spend it with the one you love, and not worrying about anything ... well ... there is a future sister-in-law across the hall and she could come in at any time ... but other than that" he said as he kissed her on the lips

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko just giggled as he spun her. Holding onto him tightly as she giggled. Flopping on the bed she laughed and snuggled closer to him. "How many girls get to say the get to be with the most handsome guy in the whole world. Not to mention the funniest, and the sweetest." Closing her eyes again she smiled. "My family keeps growing, I've always dreamed of having a big family. Now I have one, a family that loves me." Reaching up she kissed him back, "A few days before my spell fades away. We can look up the date, its several months down the road. Still I don't think our little girl will mind, waiting a few more months. I want to spend plenty of time with you before our next adventure." She didn't mind leaving the temple, as long as she was with him. Smiling as she thought of all the adventures they would have together. "You know since we are inviting all these guest. This is going to be a big wedding. Have you thought about were we should have it. I've been thinking of decorations and such. Still we have a date, we need a place now." Keeping her eyes closed as she spoke, her hands still over her stomach. She wanted to cheat and find out the day she was going to get pregnant, but there was no fun in that.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i'm not sure ... somewhere on Olympus so Arigane can come ... he did sugest the Library, but it's too full of powerful artifacts ... some that belonged to the previous Gods and i don't want to chance that someone would get greedy ... or someone sneaking in, like Morgan ... that and it's way too big, someoe could get lost" he said thinking "still it should be somewhere to see the sky, and we cant have it here for ... odvoius reasons" he said with a smile as he breathed in "theres one place ... but we'd have to ask Arigane first, the Heaven of Hera ... i'd let everyone, even our dead family to see ... but like i said ... still the matter of Hera's still there ... if only someone could defeat her soon"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"The only thing I regret about challenging a god, is that one day Miya will have to leave me. Its so many years down the road, but still I could never imagine life without her. I adopted her as my sister, I raised her. She got in trouble very little, but as you know it still happened. I took the punishments. I guess all siblings are like that. They don't want to see their family hurt. That's why I gave her the gun. If something happened to her, I don't know what I would do." Tsukiko sigh, but smiled up at him. "I love you, but she's still my sister. I mean if something happened to you, I wouldn't be able to live. Nothing can hurt us now, so I don't have to worry." Smiling slightly she laid her head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat it was in beat with hers. "I kinda like the idea of a beach wedding anyway. I don't have any dead family anyway. Well there is my grandfather, but he died after my mother was born. I don't even know what he looks like."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"some say immortality is a curse because eventualy the ones that are loved turn to dust" he said as he thought "i can make both Cyra and Miya immortal, but there's always a price" he said with a quiet sigh "actualy ... there is a way ..." he said getting up and summoned summoned the book of Athena and looked up some Greek Myths "just as i thought ... there are dozens of stories about heros going into the Underworld, you know to save lost loved ones that were killed unfairly ... when they came back to this realm of life, they couldn't die ... even said they cut one named Opheus into peices and still lived ... head mostly but lived just the same ... if they go to the Underwold and speak with the Fates, and with our blessing ... should make them like us, young and immortal ... but only if they choose it"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Cyra's half angel half demon. I'm pretty sure she's already immortal." Tsukiko sighed, she couldn't ask her sister to just go to the Underworld. Even if it was for immortality. "When Miya shows back up, I'll talk to her about it." Closing her eyes she was in deep thought then she heard the clock chime. "We've been in bed all day. I think its time for us to get up. As much as I love talking to you about our wedding and child. I love spending time with you still." Reaching up she kissed him. She wanted to think about them for a while. No worries for now. There would be time for that later. Smiling she wrapped her arms around his neck.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"yeah ... speaking of Artifacts, i need to go to the Nanashi Village to get something" he said to her as he got up and put his cape on "you coming or what?" he said with a smile as he got his staff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko stood up and smoothed out her skirt. Reaching up to kiss him to took his hands and smiled. "As long as you want me to go, I'll go."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

User Image

"i always will" he said as they apperated to the Nanashi village marketplace

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games