Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:27 pm
"Lets speed up MirageGaogamon!!" You got it!" MirageGaogamon sped up even more that caught up with nagato. Rick notices that nagato's digivice changed to a standard guardian one. "Y-you're digivice... it changed. I guess you are telling the truth." BEEP BEEP. Rick pulled out his d-communicator and read the message."Hey, if you are serious about this, then we got to go the HQ now!"Are you sure about this rick? He's a alter." "WAS a alter, now he's a guardian."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:48 pm
(Does anyone know where viet is)
Kaji locks Reki up in the Alters Dungeon at the bottom of the Alter base.
"Damn, i really need a way to get out of here.Hm well i have one plan but its risky,ill send a message to every one,Kaji was in to much of a hurry to take my Digivice." So Reki sends another message to the Guardians."every one onece you are all at the base i want you to train and rest for 3 days as hard as you can youll need it for the fourth day,on that day i wnat one of you to find a Alter Foot soilder, and take there uniform then sneak in the base,and go to the bottom of the base,and find the keys and let me out of my cell.Once that is done we must exit as fast we can,and after that we all will head to Mt.Olympus to gather the last help we need in our army of digimon."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:15 pm
It was a long, dreamless sleep for Kari and Yukimibotamon. In their slumber, the fresh digimon digivolved twice as her strength increased, and Salamon was ready to greet the tamer in the morning. Struggling to consciousness, she rolled over onto her side, the beeps interrupting her. Groaning, she rose, a head rush forcing her back to her bed. After a few moments, a crash came from her window. Instantly alert, Salamon raced over and opened it. Three digimon came flying through, the last one carrying the tamer's digivice. The foursome talked for a while, before Biyomon handed the digivice over. "It was beeping, and it drew all of us to you." she said, handing it over with a pink wing. Still on the bed, but now with Terriermon, Lopmon, Salamon, and Biyomon around her, she opened up her d-terminal and read Reki's message. "What'd he get himself into now?" she asked her three partners. Looking to Terriermon and Lopmon, she formulated a plan that would help her boss. Each carrying a note, the pair flew off, each with a hug for good luck. The two rabbit digimon were seen flying to the base, and sneaking in. Ten minutes saw the pair to Reki's cell, squeezing in just barely. "Are you Reki? Kari sent us." The brown one said, nodding to Reki. The green one perched nearby, watching.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:05 pm
Yin hopped onto his bike, crystals in his pack, and drove quickly to one of the main bases.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:48 pm
nagato reads the note on the digivice.
"god.....they need someone with a little experience in there....."
nagato puts omnimon back into his digivice, and speeds off on his motorcycle, he sees yin riding below, and sends off a few arrows in his direction. He then releases alphamon and omnimon.
alphamon fires digital energy at yin, using digitalize of soul, while omnimon fires at him with garuru cannon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:59 pm
Hakari Niko
It was a long, dreamless sleep for Kari and Yukimibotamon. In their slumber, the fresh digimon digivolved twice as her strength increased, and Salamon was ready to greet the tamer in the morning. Struggling to consciousness, she rolled over onto her side, the beeps interrupting her. Groaning, she rose, a head rush forcing her back to her bed. After a few moments, a crash came from her window. Instantly alert, Salamon raced over and opened it. Three digimon came flying through, the last one carrying the tamer's digivice. The foursome talked for a while, before Biyomon handed the digivice over. "It was beeping, and it drew all of us to you." she said, handing it over with a pink wing. Still on the bed, but now with Terriermon, Lopmon, Salamon, and Biyomon around her, she opened up her d-terminal and read Reki's message. "What'd he get himself into now?" she asked her three partners. Looking to Terriermon and Lopmon, she formulated a plan that would help her boss. Each carrying a note, the pair flew off, each with a hug for good luck. The two rabbit digimon were seen flying to the base, and sneaking in. Ten minutes saw the pair to Reki's cell, squeezing in just barely. "Are you Reki? Kari sent us." The brown one said, nodding to Reki. The green one perched nearby, watching.

"Im fine,thanks but we better keep it down if we are gonna sneak out of here in one piece."Reki got on his feet and took out his Digivice and in a few minutes his Digivice started to glow and a map appeared on it,"What the.A map it looks like the destination is in the garden at the Guardian HQ.Lets go,now Lopmon go get the keys on that shelf in the cornor of the room and open the cell door please."  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:12 pm
TotalRampage 0
Hakari Niko

"Im fine,thanks but we better keep it down if we are gonna sneak out of here in one piece."Reki got on his feet and took out his Digivice and in a few minutes his Digivice started to glow and a map appeared on it,"What the.A map it looks like the destination is in the garden at the Guardian HQ.Lets go,now Lopmon go get the keys on that shelf in the cornor of the room and open the cell door please."

Lopmon looked at Reki for a long moment, and looked like she wouldn't heed his command at all. After what seemed a millennia, she turned, and gestured to Terriermon who tossed her the keys, and she opened the door, wincing as it creaked slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:08 pm
Hakari Niko
TotalRampage 0
Hakari Niko

Lopmon looked at Reki for a long moment, and looked like she wouldn't heed his command at all. After what seemed a millennia, she turned, and gestured to Terriermon who tossed her the keys, and she opened the door, wincing as it creaked slightly.

though the long wait Reki thanked Lopmon and Terriermon,and snuck out the window. Then he released MetalGarurumon from his Digivice,and rode him back to the HQ with the two Rabbit digimon by his side.  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:26 pm
TotalRampage 0
Hakari Niko
TotalRampage 0
Hakari Niko

though the long wait Reki thanked Lopmon and Terriermon,and snuck out the window. Then he released MetalGarurumon from his Digivice,and rode him back to the HQ with the two Rabbit digimon by his side.

Kari, while waiting for her two new partners to return, was pacing up and down her small room. Biyomon watched her, and Salamon ran beside. "Think they're okay?" she asked, before flopping on the bed. Biyomon nestled beside her, and Salamon lay apart, so they wouldn't hurt each other. "They're fine." the puppy said. "Maybe you should go get those looked at." Kari's partner's big, blue eyes ran up and down Kari's body, pointing out the broken rib, arm, stabbed arm, swollen leg, and scratches and bruises littering her body. "I'm fine." Kari whispered, looking away.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:57 pm
RP name: Kamimon (obviously a nick-name he gave himself. real name is unknown)
Digimon Partner: gazimon, kunemon, mushroomon, betamon
Guardian or Alter: alter  

The Dungeon Master 185

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 am
Epic_Muffin
nagato puts omnimon back into his digivice, and speeds off on his motorcycle, he sees yin riding below, and sends off a few arrows in his direction. He then releases alphamon and omnimon.
alphamon fires digital energy at yin, using digitalize of soul, while omnimon fires at him with garuru cannon.

(dude, I was way, way way, off to the east. I had just left a mine in the western mountains, I think you would be on a map somewhere between the guardian base which I picture mid-west and that temple which I thought was more northern in position)

Megidramon finished up the herd of digimon with ease. It let out a roar that shook the world to its roots as the sky began to pulse slightly quicker, megidramon knew that its Digital Hazard was slowly beginning to tear out the world from the bottom up. It flew to the west to the smell of more digimon converging.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:24 am
Shawn gets the message from Reki, as he walks out of the temple with GuardiAngemon and Goldramon behind him. They walk to the temple gates and prepare to walk back down the mountian as Shawn's digimon and the digi group come up.

Shawn walks over to his digimon. "You guys did great, but right know we have to get back to base." "Shawn we have a new alie" Shawn looked and saw another tamer, and a digimon that his digivice said was Clockmon.

Shawn walks over to them, "Hi Im Shawn."  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:25 pm
(2nd)

"U-u-mm i'm sean and this is partner..clockmon." Sean gestures towards clockmon."Nice to meet ya, bud! We want to be guardians just like you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:59 pm
"Nice to meet you thes are my digimon. Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon." "Hi" they all say together. "We're heading back to the base, there is going to be a big battle soon. but anyway lets get going." Shawn and his digimon turn heading down the other side of the mountian.  

Zero slater

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:12 pm
Yin Yun Yang
Epic_Muffin

(dude, I was way, way way, off to the east. I had just left a mine in the western mountains, I think you would be on a map somewhere between the guardian base which I picture mid-west and that temple which I thought was more northern in position)

Megidramon finished up the herd of digimon with ease. It let out a roar that shook the world to its roots as the sky began to pulse slightly quicker, megidramon knew that its Digital Hazard was slowly beginning to tear out the world from the bottom up. It flew to the west to the smell of more digimon converging.

(But this is what you figure, we never found out what it really was.....)
Nagato ignores yin, and continues off, and sees reki fly past him.
"God dammit!"
Nagato turns around, and speeds up, to keep equal speed with reki.
"Jeez, can't wait, can you?"
(The reason I came up next to you is because there is no way you can make it to Alter HQ, all the way to guardian HQ, in one post)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games