Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzuna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:28 pm
Ryzuna heard something in the bushes and stopped. "Yuuki, stay close."
Seraphimon flies down close and gets ready to attack. "I'm ready Ryzuna."
All of the sudden two digimon popped out, Karatenmon and Matadormon.
Ryzuna jumped up and kicked Matadormon and ran away from Yuuki. "Seraphimon, Angewomon, make sure Yuuki stays safe! I will get rid of Matadormon!" he continued running and disappeared into the woods.
Seraphimon flew down infront of Yuuki and used Strike of the Seven Stars on Karatenmon to make him fly back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:53 pm
"Well just to make Seraphimon lok cool..." Hano slides a car through the digivice and Seraphimon turns black and red. "Awesome. OK time to fly," Hano says jumping onto Seraphimons knee and holds on to his shoulder.  

Rinexe

maxelle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:46 pm
"Ryzuna, I can help!" Yuuki exclaimed with a huff as she folded her arms and sat down, giving up.
Angewomon looked down sympatheticly at Yuuki before looking at Seraphimon. "Are you sure these digimon mean to attack? Not all digimon that pop out are enemies."
"Angewomon, they're pure evil! Just look at them!" Yuuki yelled.

(I'm going to visit my relatives for a few days and they don't have any internet, or a computer for that matter. So, I'll be gone until Sunday, okay?)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:05 pm
Ryzuna ran through the forest, dodging trees. Matadormon followed close behind him, cutting down trees that get in his way. Matadormon got right behind him and slashed his back. Ryzuna yelled so loud that Seraphimon could hear it.
"Ryzuna!" Seraphimon said. Since Seraphimon was distracted by the scream Karatenmon kicked Seraphimon to the ground and got ready to slash him with his sword.

((Ok))  

Ryzuna

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 pm
*Followed Mis quietly and in the trees with fanbeemon* "If they still think we are vil, fine. But when you get strong enough we are going to take them out..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:11 pm
*Followed Mis quietly and in the trees with fanbeemon* "If they still think we are evil, fine. But when you get strong enough we are going to take them out... Got it fanbeemon?" "Sir, do we really have to? You know how much I hate to fight... That is why Xane gave us the dumb missions right?" "Yeah, but we won't let that stop us. We shall get stronger and we shall defeat him!" "Right!"  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Anthmusicme

Hygienic Millionaire

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 am
While they were flying through the trees they saw a person run by screaming being chased by a Karatemon.
"He was screaming Gatomon you need to digivolve now!"

"But I can't Im to tired!" She answered.

" He looked up at the flying digimon and cried" I need some help!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:13 am
((Sorry I havn't been on))  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:45 am
Taomon pulls out a Talisman as a green circle appeared under her and Mis's feet and then closed above them to make a dome. It hovered slightly above the ground and then flew off after Seraphimon.
"You are amazing Taomon." Mis said walking around the green dome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 pm
"Thanks U guys are lifesavers!" The distressed boy excalimed.
"Annnndddd I got my cards back! I'm so happy!"

" So am I!" Said Gatomon  

Anthmusicme

Hygienic Millionaire

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:50 pm
Rikeza strocked her her partner down the back of the head. "good job, Cold~Fyre. One more 'Blue Blaster' should the trick, go get it." the Gabumon blinked happily at her, he was full of joy to see that he made her happy. "Blue Blaster!" Cold~Fyre said letting out another jet stream icey flames. Crack! The tree broke then turned into data. "go ahead, Gabu. Take the data." Clod~Fyre nodded in replie then assobed the green tree data. "Great Job!!! You did it." She knelt down throwing her arms around him. "are you happy with me, Rikeza?" "Cold~Fyre, I'm always happy with you." She said as she put her nose to his and stared into his big amber eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:31 am
((Sorry again about not being on much))
"Fanbeemon, are you ready?"
*Swipes a card*
Digivolution activate!
Fanbeemon digivolve too....
Stingmon!!!

"Wow! You reeally didn't follow your tree did you?"  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:32 pm
Zygoon wakes up to find Leormon and him are hidden in a bush. They here people yelling as if they were battling and standing right next to them. "Where am I Leormon and how come you are awake?" "I talked them into letting us go after I woke up. They didn't hit me nearly as hard as you. It sounds like a battle is going on a few feet from here we should be careful."

Zygoon gets up and watches from behind a tree. He sees several people and Digimon run by. "Digivolve!" He yells as Leormon Digivolves straight into LoaderLeomon. Zygoon hops on LoderLeomon's back and they take off after them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:11 pm
"Chibi, I hear a battle is going on in this area." Chibi looked at Saku.
"Me too." "Stay on your guard okay?" "Fine." Chibi looked around. He cocked his head. "The battle is drawing near." He grinned. "Let's cut in!" Saku smiled. "You read my mind." Saku pointed to Karatenmon. "Chibi, Someone is being chased. Ready? Chibi, Pyroshere!"  

Great God Amaterasu

SummonTheWitch

Desirable Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:59 pm
Dark was in the moutain sector. She looked of to the distance. "Where should we head to?"
Terriermon jumped onto her sholder. "I don't know." Terriermon confessed.
"We should go to the forest sector. That's the best area to find a good battle."

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games