Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:03 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Iris needs a buddy T^T

Girl's been hypnotize, put into a trance, terrorized by a haunter and now a skeleton has scared her.

Well, I can have her and josh bump into each other. Dat Roar.

And he's going to try to get to the center/end  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:27 pm
Xaven the Raven
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Iris needs a buddy T^T

Girl's been hypnotize, put into a trance, terrorized by a haunter and now a skeleton has scared her.

Well she's currently entangled in spider web...  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:48 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
murruelecreuset
TheWhiteDragonfly

DJ Double B

I want to apologize for leaving you guys hanging. Specially you Dragonfly. I was hoping to get a post up now that the business of the holidays is over, but I need to wait for Prairie to edit her post.

Sorry again for the extremely long wait.

Thank you for saying something, and it's alright smile
I'm okay if Kirsi doesn't manage to find a zorua, so you don't have to worry about that~

Prairiefox

I'm posting now whee!

aw a zorua for kirsi would be soooo cute though XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:36 pm
DJ Double B
I'll post as Ava a little later today --

Anyone wanna interact with her btw? I think everyone she's talking to are hitting up the spooky mansion

If Ava needs someone to hang with she can always hang with Evelyn. I hear she's just as lonely in on the dance floor biggrin  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:42 pm
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
I'll post as Ava a little later today --

Anyone wanna interact with her btw? I think everyone she's talking to are hitting up the spooky mansion

If Ava needs someone to hang with she can always hang with Evelyn. I hear she's just as lonely in on the dance floor biggrin

I'll send her over haha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:57 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Xaven the Raven
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Iris needs a buddy T^T

Well she's currently entangled in spider web...

I'll post when I get off work wink  

Xaven the Raven

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:15 pm
So according to this test

Marcus is ENFJ-A ( Extraverted Intiutive Feeling Judging Assertive )
It...kinda fits I guess

Y'all should see what your characters get >w>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:08 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

It...kinda fits I guess

Maria is a Defender (ISFJ-T)

Evelyn is a Campaigner (ENFP-A)

Kind of feel Evelyn should be more Observant then Intuitive but it was a 15% difference. Her Prospecting and Judging was only a 3% difference too.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:32 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

It...kinda fits I guess

TFW you go to post but get this link
god i love taking these xD

Nirav got ISTJ-T (Introverted Observant Thinking Judging Turbulent) (Logistician)
which I can totally get behind
Ava got ENFP-A (Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Prospecting Assertive) (Campaigner)
which I can also see

I just like how she and nirav are exact opposites  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:20 pm
ENTREPRENEUR (ESTP-T) for Josh, whatever that means  

Xaven the Raven

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:29 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

If you want a more in depth detail on what exactly these personalities entail, click the spoiler. WARNING there is A LOT of information provided in the spoiler, you have been warned lol

Ray: [Mediator (INFP-T= Introverted Intuitive Feeling Prospecting Turbulent) ]

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

At their best, these qualities enable Mediators to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work. Mediators’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to Mediators’ desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their calling.

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, Mediator’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.

Skylar: [Logistician (ISTJ-a= Introverted Observant Thinking Judging Assertive) ]

The Logistician personality type is thought to be the most abundant, making up around 13% of the population. Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations that uphold traditions, rules and standards, such as law offices, regulatory bodies and military. People with the Logistician personality type enjoy taking responsibility for their actions, and take pride in the work they do – when working towards a goal, Logisticians hold back none of their time and energy completing each relevant task with accuracy and patience. Logisticians don’t make many assumptions, preferring instead to analyze their surroundings, check their facts and arrive at practical courses of action. Logistician personalities are no-nonsense, and when they’ve made a decision, they will relay the facts necessary to achieve their goal, expecting others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. Logisticians have little tolerance for indecisiveness, but lose patience even more quickly if their chosen course is challenged with impractical theories, especially if they ignore key details – if challenges becomes time-consuming debates, Logisticians can become noticeably angry as deadlines tick nearer.

When Logisticians say they are going to get something done, they do it, meeting their obligations no matter the personal cost, and they are baffled by people who don’t hold their own word in the same respect. Combining laziness and dishonesty is the quickest way to get on Logisticians’ bad side. Consequently, people with the Logistician personality type often prefer to work alone, or at least have their authority clearly established by hierarchy, where they can set and achieve their goals without debate or worry over other’s reliability.

Logisticians have sharp, fact-based minds, and prefer autonomy and self-sufficiency to reliance on someone or something. Dependency on others is often seen by Logisticians as a weakness, and their passion for duty, dependability and impeccable personal integrity forbid falling into such a trap.

This sense of personal integrity is core to Logisticians, and goes beyond their own minds – Logistician personalities adhere to established rules and guidelines regardless of cost, reporting their own mistakes and telling the truth even when the consequences for doing so could be disastrous. To Logisticians, honesty is far more important than emotional considerations, and their blunt approach leaves others with the false impression that Logisticians are cold, or even robotic. People with this type may struggle to express emotion or affection outwardly, but the suggestion that they don’t feel, or worse have no personality at all, is deeply hurtful.

Logisticians’ dedication is an excellent quality, allowing them to accomplish much, but it is also a core weakness that less scrupulous individuals take advantage of. Logisticians seek stability and security, considering it their duty to maintain a smooth operation, and they may find that their coworkers and significant others shift their responsibilities onto them, knowing that they will always take up the slack. Logisticians tend to keep their opinions to themselves and let the facts do the talking, but it can be a long time before observable evidence tells the whole story.

Logisticians need to remember to take care of themselves – their stubborn dedication to stability and efficiency can compromise those goals in the long term as others lean ever-harder on them, creating an emotional strain that can go unexpressed for years, only finally coming out after it’s too late to fix. If they can find coworkers and spouses who genuinely appreciate and complement their qualities, who enjoy the brightness, clarity and dependability that they offer, Logisticians will find that their stabilizing role is a tremendously satisfying one, knowing that they are part of a system that works.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:34 pm
murruelecreuset

Maria is a Defender (ISFJ-T)

Evelyn is a Campaigner (ENFP-A)

Kind of feel Evelyn should be more Observant then Intuitive but it was a 15% difference. Her Prospecting and Judging was only a 3% difference too.

No wonder her and Marcus get along. They have more than half their personality in common lol.

DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

It...kinda fits I guess

TFW you go to post but get this link
god i love taking these xD

Nirav got ISTJ-T (Introverted Observant Thinking Judging Turbulent) (Logistician)
which I can totally get behind
Ava got ENFP-A (Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Prospecting Assertive) (Campaigner)
which I can also see

I just like how she and nirav are exact opposites

Same! I actually found the quiz after taking it myself ( I'm INFP..the Mediator...which my friends cracked up about because I'm always in the middle of them when they bicker lol ) I thought it was a good idea to get to know Marcus better.

I've yet to take it for Harvey but I can't wait to see what he gets.
Marcus is called The Protagonist which I find kinda goofy. sweatdrop
But a lot of the information resonates.

Also Ava's adventurous so the campaigner really does sound like a title for her.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm
I'm taking it for Harvey and he disagrees with a lot of things.

Like omygod Harv, stop being so uppity.

Update Harvey is ESTP-A ( The entrepenaur)

Which..also really fits o-o This boy literally put himself through a Masters program by charm and determination.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:33 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

ayy we got some istj bros (nirav & skylar)
and some -nfp bros (ray & ava)

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Yeah the names are kinda weird, but the core concepts and ideas are there and i can dig it  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:45 pm
This was a fun test 3nodding

Looks like Marco is Mediator INFP-T just like Ray haha I hope they will be able to interact soon to see if they would get along

EVERYONE

Spazzticpanda's birthday was yesterday =D

Happy birthday ^^ we all wish the best and hope that your day has been awesome

SpazzticPanda1311

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games