Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:32 pm
"Ya, I named her Celesta. GRAY said he could find a name for her species but not much else. She seems to be a Ghost type." Odd replied to Sub as Celesta tilted her head in confusion.

"Kyu mi mikyu." The Mimikyu stated simply.

"And it sounds like she's never seen you before. There's a very good chance she's not the same one you seem to be bothered by." Odd translated. "But to answer your question, I found her wandering around a shipwreck on some deserted island a few days ago. She was pretty interested in me and GRAY suggested I catch her so he can study her and see what he can find out about her species."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 pm
"You can understand her?" I asked, unaware of the intricacies of channeling. "That's pretty impressive considering you caught her recently."

With that, I plopped down on a couch and started eating.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:22 pm
"...well...I suppose it could be a different one..." Sub said as he continued to scowl at the Mimikyu, not fully trusting it since he already experienced how its species could be. "Oh well...if you see another one of those things around here though be careful, that thing is homicidal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:41 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"You can understand her?" I asked, unaware of the intricacies of channeling. "That's pretty impressive considering you caught her recently."

With that, I plopped down on a couch and started eating.

"Yes and no?" Odd replied. "I don't hear words from most of my Pokemon as much as I get the feeling behind what they're saying. Since we share the same kind of energy, I can pick up on it pretty easily but Cadenza's the only one who I can hear actual words from." He explained before looking back at Sub.

"I'll make sure to keep my eyes peeled. Might actually give Celesta something to make her more recognizeable so you don't freak out if you see her around without me." He responded, still a bit apprehensive to believe Sub's tale of a homicidal Pokemon. Especially something as cute as Celesta's species. How could they be that bad?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 pm
"I didn't say anything about words," I said snarkily, a goofy grin plastered on my face. "Not all understanding involves the spoken word."

I left Odd alone and continued eating, but one thought nagged me at the back of my mind. "What's with the costume, anyway?" I asked, ignorant of the lore surrounding Mimikyu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:14 pm
"Good point." Odd laughed, realizing that he had made an assumption about Terashi's meaning. "Anyway, it seems to be a sort of necessity of survival. Sunlight hurts her species pretty badly, if I understand her correctly, so they cover themselves up to move around during the day." He explained, scratching at his chin absently while he recalled what Celesta had said, trying to make sure he had the facts straight along the way. "The aesthetic choice, though? I haven't a clue." He admitted with a small shrug of his shoulders. He could have named a few Pokemon he'd have preferred to see Celesta disguised as besides a Pikachu but whatever she chose for her deisguise was her own call. He'd think she was an adorable shapeless anomaly underneath it no matter what her clothes looked like.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm
Down in the lab, Reno would find himself staring at a strange new creature. It...seemed like it was a Pikachu. Well, it wore some little kid's costume of one at least. It was hard to determine exactly when this thing had arrived and what exactly it was doing here in the first place, but Reno felt he had a scientific way to test this Pokemon's abilities. Namely, he locked the joints on his arm until it was straight with a pointer finger extended. Poking at the thing while holding the limb in his other hand, he made a few discoveries. Namely, the head was some piece of wood from the sound of it while the body portion had more give. And eye holes. But maybe its head was still part of it? Giving an extra hard poke to the thing's head, Reno would hear a click as something gave way and the head simply slumped over like a deflated balloon.

Staring in a small amount of horror at the strange reaction to a stronger tap, Reno would hold his position for the moment as he awaited some attack due to breaking it or some retaliation due to offending it.

When nothing of the sort happened, Reno would keep poking at the thing while periodically writing down notes. That's how you knew it was Reno doing science, compared to Reno bored on a Tuesday night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:44 pm
"Hmmm, i wonder if we have any in the Greenhouse?" Jezeble mumbled to herself. "The cookies are almost done. I made some extras for you and myself for later. Berry salad is almost done. Hmmm, maybe Sub would know." Turning to Gray, "Gray, is Sub in the building? If you he is, could you have him come to the kitchen, i need to ask him something."

SubonicXP

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:59 pm
Arkelos
"Hmmm, i wonder if we have any in the Greenhouse?" Jezeble mumbled to herself. "The cookies are almost done. I made some extras for you and myself for later. Berry salad is almost done. Hmmm, maybe Sub would know." Turning to Gray, "Gray, is Sub in the building? If you he is, could you have him come to the kitchen, i need to ask him something."

SubonicXP

"He is. Can't go find him yourself? Talk about lazy." GRAY replied. He wouldn't say anything else, but Jezebel would have confirmation that GRAY did carry out her request as the man himself entered the room.

"Something smells good in here." Sub said as he walked in and took a deep breath. "So, what's up? GRAY said you wanted me." He asked the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:16 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

SubonicXP

"He is. Can't go find him yourself? Talk about lazy." GRAY replied. He wouldn't say anything else, but Jezebel would have confirmation that GRAY did carry out her request as the man himself entered the room.

"Something smells good in here." Sub said as he walked in and took a deep breath. "So, what's up? GRAY said you wanted me." He asked the girl.

"Ah yes, Glad to see that i caught you before you left on some excursion." She said with a laugh. "Might i offer you something to eat? I'm getting some snacks and goodies together for a trip. Which brings me to what i was gonna ask you. I hear that Channelers around here, such as Odd, Ryan, Reno and even yourself required artifacts that yall use with your pokemon. So how do i aquire my artifact? Would i need to go to the library? Make my own?" She asked with curiosity.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:23 pm
Arkelos

"Ah yes, Glad to see that i caught you before you left on some excursion." She said with a laugh. "Might i offer you something to eat? I'm getting some snacks and goodies together for a trip. Which brings me to what i was gonna ask you. I hear that Channelers around here, such as Odd, Ryan, Reno and even yourself required artifacts that yall use with your pokemon. So how do i aquire my artifact? Would i need to go to the library? Make my own?" She asked with curiosity.

"Some of those cookies would be fine." The man said with a grin and a lick of his lips. "Artifacts? Yeah, you would need one. But never fear I know someone who can help you get one. Shall we head down to the library so I can give you more details?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:39 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"Some of those cookies would be fine." The man said with a grin and a lick of his lips. "Artifacts? Yeah, you would need one. But never fear I know someone who can help you get one. Shall we head down to the library so I can give you more details?"

"Oh sure thing, one moment." She picks up some dishes and places them in the sink. Than goes to turn down the heat of the stove and oven for safety reasons. "Alright, let's head that way." She said while wiping off her hands.  

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:56 pm
Sitting in his room, the hairs on the back of Odd's neck stood on end. "I could swear someone's talking about me." He told Fermata, shaking his head in disbelief at the very idea. Who would be talking about him behind his back around here, after all?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm
Arkelos

With a nod Sub would exit the kitchen, holding the door for Jezebel on the way out. From there they would make way for the elevator, taking it down to a lower level where Snagem's great library was located. Once inside Jezebel would be greeted by the musky scent of the old books which lined the shelves, many of them very valuable.

"Ever read up on fire myths? Every culture has myths and gods based around fire, and rightfully so. Fire has mesmerized man since the beginning." He said as he began to walk down the aisles.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 pm
Jezebel's eyes grew wide when entering the Library. "All these books? They look so old, they must house many secrets and mysteries." Looking over at Sub, "Fire, chaos, destruction, pain, man only know one side of the sword." Turning back to the books as she reads the titles, she gets lost in thought, "The other that many don't know, is that it gives life, volcanic soil is said to be the most nurturing in growing fruits and veggies. It also gives us warmth, heat, and light. Fire, it brings life, yet also brings death if used wrongfully." Finishing her statement she pulls out a book that looks like recipes.

"My apologies, i could imagine this Library has some information you would like to show me?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games