Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:08 pm
Odd stood outside the Med Lab, pacing back and forth, waiting for Doc Owl to finish looking over his recently captured Pokemon. He'd only been out here for an hour when the door opened again. "Well, the good news is your Pokemon isn't actually harmed."

"Wait, good news? There's bad news?" Odd asked, trying to look around the Noctowl hybrid to look into the lab.

"I'm not entirely certain what this Pokemon is but it makes me feel rather uncomfortable just to be near it." Doc Owl replied, crossing his arms as he looked back over his shoulder.

"Hey now! I know it's a mock Pikachu but there no reason to let it bother you that much." Odd retorted, attempting to defend the little freakachu.

"That's not what I mean. It seems to exude a sense of fear from it's very body. I can't get near it's bottom half without suddenly fearing for my life." The good Doctor explained. "I'm unsure if that's an autonomous defense mechanism on it's part or if it's something intentional, however."

"I'll worry about that later. I just want to check on it." Odd replied, essentially ignoring every word the Doctor had just said.

"Odd." Doc Owl grabbed the channeler's arm before he entered the lab. "X-Rays showed not only no harm to the creature's body, but no body inside at all. Be careful with that thing."

"I'll make sure to remember that." Odd replied as he pushed past Doc Owl and into the Med Lab, where he was able to discern Mimikyu's bed by the sheet pulled around it. "He there." He greeted, voice low and calm, as he stepped through the sheet. He was greeted by a sight that would have left anyone else dieing on the floor, heart failing, in an instant. Mimikyu appeared to have "skinned" itself and the black morass that stood over it was feverishly working at the neck of the skin.

"Awwww! You're so cute!" Odd exclaimed, frightening the creature.

"Kyyuuuuu!" It squealed as it zipped back into the discarded flesh. As soon as it stood up again, the Mimikyu's neck was seen to be fully repaired. "Mimi! Mi mikyu kyu mikyu mimi!"

"Sorry! Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Odd apologized, hands in the air to show he wasn't trying to hurt it. "I just wanted to check on you. I thought I had really hurt you in our battle." He explained to it.

"Mimi?" Mimikyu was thoroughly confused by that. Why would a human worry about it that way?

"I've never seen a Pokemon like you before." He explained. "I didn't know your body wasn't that....disguise, I guess?" He continued, waving his hand up and down the Pokemon's form. "Why do you hide your appearance, anyway?" He asked.

"Mimi kyu mikyu mi mimikyu mikyu mimi mimikyu mikyu kyu." Mimikyu explained, little shadow-y arms emerging from time to time as it began to show more and more emotion during it's conversation.

"Really? Sunlight hurts you that bad?" Odd asked, as he reached down and picked up the Ghost-type. "Well, since I caught you, would you like to stay with me and be a member of my team?" He asked, looking down at the small slits in the fabric, which he could now tell was what he'd thought was skin.

"Mikyu. Mimikyu." Mimikyu agreed after a moment of thought, it's "head" bobbing enough to mimic a nod.

"Wonderful!" Odd exclaimed, rubbing it's "head" before remembering that wasn't part of the Pokemon's body. Mimikyu didn't seem to mind, though, and cooed softly with the affection. "Well, since my PokeDex doesn't know what your species is yet, and I've never seen one of your kind before, I have to ask before I can give you a name; Are you a boy or are you a girl?"

"Mikyu." Mimikyu replied.

"Female. Okay, I have the perfect name. I'll call you Celesta." He told the the Pokemon. He'd been debating the possibility of Mimikyu staying with him if it survived since catching it so he had that name already loaded up and waiting. "Well Celesta, I get why you hide under that cloth but I've got to admit you're adorable without it." He told the Pokemon as he stood up and started to leave the Med Lab with her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:19 am
"Okay, where is it!?" Demanded to know as he entered the main area, stomping around as he went about throwing couch cushions into the air and looked under tables. "I know I heard it somewhere in this building. What I don't understand is how it followed me back here." The man rambled on as he continued his hunt for...something. Right now he was looking inside of a small vase. "That demon should be in the stomach of a Grimer, not in my headquarters!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 am
"Maker, that wretched duck hasn't returned, has he?" I asked as I entered the main lobby. I had intended to hit the kitchen for a bit, but the path from the library to the kitchen to me through the main lobby, where Sub was flipping out.

Instead of waiting for an answer, I started looking around as well. I stopped, however, when Keiko called my name.

"Check it out!" she said happily, with a Xatu on her shoulder.

"Oh, Natalia evolved?" I asked, assuming the psychic bird was formerly the Natu she restarted with. "Congratulations."

"Thanks," she smiled. "Uh... what are you two doing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:43 am
"Duck? No, no duck! Not this time. It's something much worse..." Sub almost hissed as he slammed the vase down. "I heard its cry. Sounds like a Pikachu possessed by a Banette. That horrible demonic voice..." He growled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:57 am
"A Pikachu?" I asked. Of course, I knew what a Pikachu was. They were quite famous in Kanto due to a certain League Champion using one in his team, which explains why they were so rare in that region. But, of course, I'd never seen one in person. Only in documentaries and textbooks. Granted, I didn't watch much TV.

"Demonic voice? The poor thing must be in pain," Keiko whined.

"Yeah. The sooner we find it, the better," I nodded before returning to looking for it.

"Yeah. Natalia, let me know if you sense any Electric energy, okay?" Keiko asked, smiling sweetly at the psychic bird.

"Tuuu! Tuuuuu! Tuuuuuuuu!" Natalia crowed before she flew away from the main lobby.

"Natalia, wait up!" Keiko said before chasing after her.

Little did Keiko know, Natalia sensed something far more sinister - and was trying to get away from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 am
"No, you don't understand, it's not a Pikachu." Sub said as he popped his head up from behind the couch, the man having been looking underneath it now. "It's far worse than anything a Pikachu could ever hope to be. This...this thing pretends to be a Pikachu, to hide its true evil. It pretends to be a sweet little mouse to lure you into a false sense of security and when you least expect it this demon strikes! Think you can run away from it? It will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth, trust me, I know. And now...now it's here!" Sub continued to ramble on. What was with him and making enemies with random Pokemon?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 am
I gave Sub an odd look, but since the El Pato incident, I learned not to just assume that Sub is crazy and that he has reasons for acting the way that he does. "If you say so," was all I could think to respond with before I went back to searching with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:42 am
After having ransacked the entire living room and finding nothing Sub just sat on the ground and let a sigh. Now having a moment to sit still he realizes that he has not heard that thing anymore, for awhile now. Maybe it was never here, maybe he was just hearing things. Either way he decided that frantically searching for something that may or may not be here was silly.

"Maybe I'm just hearing things." Sub said to Terashi. "Might still be shaken up after my experience with that thing, whatever its called, back at that island." He said with a scoff. "Seriously though, if you seem something that looks like a deformed Pikachu don't fall for its tricks."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:45 am
Even though Sub admitted to maybe being wrong, I couldn't help but smirk. "If I see something like that, I'll let you know," I said before getting up and heading for the kitchen. After rummaging around the the living room for a hot minute, I was hungrier than when I left the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:39 pm
Odd was leaving the Med Lab with Celesta in his arms when he heard a commotion in the main room and went to investigate. "Is everything all right in here? We haven't got an army of spiders in here again, have we?" He wondered aloud.

"Mimi?" Celesta asked, curious, her "head" unmoving, expression unchanging.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:05 pm
I smirked when I saw the Pokemon with the poorly-made Pikachu costume in Odd's hands. "Guess we found what you were looking for," I told Sub.

I stood up and shook my head, patting Odd on the back on my way to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:19 pm
Sub would jump to his feet as he saw the deformed 'Pikachu' in Odd's arms, the man pointing a finger at it and giving off a hiss-like sound. "That's it! Keep that monster away from me!" He shouted, grabbing a pillow off the sofa and flinging it at Odd and the demonic creature.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:19 pm
Odd looked confused for a moment as Terashi walked past him, patting him on the back. "Did I miss something important?" He asked, though by then, Terashi was already gone and he was left with just Sub in the room.

"It sounds like you were looking for Celesta, here." He said to Sub as he walked towards him.

"Mimi?" Celesta asked, her head moving as if she were looking at the Snagem leader though her "eyes" didn't seem to be seeing anything. What did this human want with her? Were they all as strange as the one she now called her own or were they worse?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 pm
Sub would just glare at the 'Mimikyu', making the 'I'm watching you' gesture by pointing at his eyes and then at the creature. "Celesta? Is that the name you gave that...thing? How did you find it? Or did it find you? Last time I saw it was back on that island, right before my Dusk Ball sucked it up and a Grimer ate the ball. But I see nothing can contain evil like...that!" He said, pointing at the demon. "It attacked me relentlessly back there."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:04 pm
"Wild Pokemon attack," I called to Sub from the kitchen while I was making my meal. "It's what they do."

I entered the main lobby with a sandwich and petted the Mimikyu as I passed. I then had to rub the back of my neck to keep the hairs there from standing on end. Apparently the cute little trick-or-treater was a Ghost-type.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games