Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:00 pm
SubonicXP
"It's a nice perk to have." Sub said in response to Keiko as he continued to stare at Gardy and Rala a bit longer before turning his attention back to Tristen. "Whatever you say kid, whatever you say." With that he began to pull the tree along by the rope, though he did not seem to be heading down the mountain just yet, instead he was going further up. "I want to make one more stop first, if you guys don't mind." He said as he continued up. Where was he going? It was starting to get nastier out as the wind picked up and he wanted to go further up?

"Um..." The winds intensified slightly, making the boy wince. "Sub, I dunno...this is kinda looking bad. What are you needing to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:19 pm
"Sure, that will be a big help. Thank, Keiko." Sub said to the guy as he put the rope down and proceeded up the mountain. "You'll see." He simply said to Tristen, expecting him to follow along. Gardy would stop dancing with Rala at this point and put her on her shoulders, the Gardevoir then racing up after her trainer with Rala in tow.

It wasn't that much further up before Sub came to a stop in front of a pile of limbs, branches, and tree trunks. The wood was piled up in the middle of a clearing on a ledge jutting out the side of the mountain, an excellent view of the Silver Valley from here. Upon arrival Sub would walk up to the wood pile and take out the lighter fluid from his backpack. Without a word to the others he proceeded to empty the entire bottle over the pile before releasing Edgar the Houndoom.

"Light her up." He told the hound who then proceeded to ignite the wood, the canine releasing lots of pets and praises afterwards from his trainer as the bonfire surged to life.

"There is an old tradition in Kanto which used to be performed around this time of year." Sub began to explain as he watched the fire burn. "People use to create enormous bonfires around places where Moltres is said to nest in hopes of drawing the Flame Pokemon out and bring about an early spring. I know Moltres doesn't actually have the ability to control the seasons but I just thought if Moltres really was here it would like the gesture. The people of Kanto are very modern, have almost completely abandoned the old ways and Johto is ever approaching to be similar. No one burns fires for Moltres anymore and the bird is rarely seen anymore. Just thought I would keep one little tradition alive in its memory. See? I'm not always doing crazy things." Sub laughed as he warmed up his hands in front of the fire.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:29 pm
Keiko's Heracross lifted the tree up on her shoulders, the Fighting-type having little trouble carrying it. Keiko smiled as Sub explained his arson attempt, belieiving him on the spot. "Yeah, it's nice to do things like this. The legendaries would probably be harder to find if they felt like people have forgotten about them." she explained.

"I can't wait for Master to see me like this," Rala cheered, too happy to be anywhere but in her own little world.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:18 pm
SubonicXP
"Sure, that will be a big help. Thank, Keiko." Sub said to the guy as he put the rope down and proceeded up the mountain. "You'll see." He simply said to Tristen, expecting him to follow along. Gardy would stop dancing with Rala at this point and put her on her shoulders, the Gardevoir then racing up after her trainer with Rala in tow.

It wasn't that much further up before Sub came to a stop in front of a pile of limbs, branches, and tree trunks. The wood was piled up in the middle of a clearing on a ledge jutting out the side of the mountain, an excellent view of the Silver Valley from here. Upon arrival Sub would walk up to the wood pile and take out the lighter fluid from his backpack. Without a word to the others he proceeded to empty the entire bottle over the pile before releasing Edgar the Houndoom.

"Light her up." He told the hound who then proceeded to ignite the wood, the canine releasing lots of pets and praises afterwards from his trainer as the bonfire surged to life.

"There is an old tradition in Kanto which used to be performed around this time of year." Sub began to explain as he watched the fire burn. "People use to create enormous bonfires around places where Moltres is said to nest in hopes of drawing the Flame Pokemon out and bring about an early spring. I know Moltres doesn't actually have the ability to control the seasons but I just thought if Moltres really was here it would like the gesture. The people of Kanto are very modern, have almost completely abandoned the old ways and Johto is ever approaching to be similar. No one burns fires for Moltres anymore and the bird is rarely seen anymore. Just thought I would keep one little tradition alive in its memory. See? I'm not always doing crazy things." Sub laughed as he warmed up his hands in front of the fire.

The boy understood the gesture of sorts...sort of. That said, even so, he didn't know if someone needed to go out of their way in these conditions for the bird. Or wondered if said bird actually cared. With all of that in mind...it did still come off as kind of crazy. The boy adjusted his coat some, burying his hands in his coat pockets, and just went without saying a thing, staying nearby the warmth provided by the fire.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 pm
"Well...let's go." Sub said after staring at the fire a little while longer. "It should burn out on its own." He said, turning around to walk away. The fire would be fine, it was a clear area with no vegetation nearby. Sub would motion for Gardy to follow as he walked off, expecting the others to follow. As they made their way down the mountain the wind and cold would let up just a bit for a brief moment, a bright red ball of flame passing over them high in the sky. For a moment the night sky lit up to resemble sunset as the 'ball of flame' disappeared behind the mountain. The Dark One wouldn't say a word as he watched the 'ball' disappear, instead he turned to look at Tristen and Keiko and gave a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:44 pm
Tristen wouldn't notice the ball nor did he notice Sub giving any sort of smile. The boy was a little fixated in getting back to HQ now that this little ritual of sorts was finished. Apparently even though he lived with two Articuno hybrids, it wasn't quite enough to have an affinity to the cold himself as indicated by a hard sneeze Tristen let out as the snow and winds started to get the better of his nose.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:17 pm
Keiko did notice it, however, and smiled as she looked up at the flying, flaming bird. "Looks like he accepted your offering," she said happily.

Unfortunately, keeping her gaze skyward gave her the opportunity to slip and lose her balance, but she was able to recover it with little trouble. "Guess I shouldn't be watching the sky," she said to herself, focusing on where her feet were going as she followed Sub, Tristen, Gardy, and Rala down the mountain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:47 pm
[Several days after Sub, Tristen and Keiko went up the mountain to fetch a tree for Snagmas.]

Sub could be found passed out on the couch, an empty carton of eggnog resting on his chest. The man had been binge eating and drinking for the holidays and it looks like it finally caught up with him. His Sableye was sitting on the back end of the couch pocking him with a wooden spoon, Poe chuckling to himself as he annoyed the passed out man, watching him trying to swat away whatever was messing with his nose.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:29 pm
SubonicXP
[Several days after Sub, Tristen and Keiko went up the mountain to fetch a tree for Snagmas.]

Sub could be found passed out on the couch, an empty carton of eggnog resting on his chest. The man had been binge eating and drinking for the holidays and it looks like it finally caught up with him. His Sableye was sitting on the back end of the couch pocking him with a wooden spoon, Poe chuckling to himself as he annoyed the passed out man, watching him trying to swat away whatever was messing with his nose.

Freth would be in the kitchen, not passed out, but musing as she stared at a glass of bourbon. I would be across the table with Tristen in my lap. He already had his "alcohol" of choice...Hot Chocolate. The kid was passed out, head on my chest and sleeping rather blissfully.

"Another year." Freth said.

"Here's hoping things get better for everyone." I said.

"That should go without saying." Freth said, taking the sip of her bourbon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:17 pm
Keiko opened the door to my room, for reasons that I don't remember. To ask me something, to check up on me, I don't know. But what she found was me staring at Rala, who had a Rare Candy in her hands.

I was holding an almost empty wallet in my hands. Rala had spent most of our money to get said candy.

"I'm sorry, Master," Rala relented telepathically. "I just wanted to get stronger so I can be of more use to you in battle."

"Rala, we're a team," I explained. "I'm not the boss of you. You don't have to call me that."

"I know that," Rala frowned. "I like calling you that. It makes me feel like I'm more than just a member of your team."

"Awww," Keiko cooed, eliciting an arched brow from me.

I sighed at both of them. "Go ahead and eat it," I told Rala. "No point in wasting it."

"Thank you, Master," Rala said with a smile. "And sorry."

With that, Rala ate the Rare Candy, and her body started glowing as a result.

"Rala really cares about you," Keiko said with a smile. "You'd better work hard for her sake, too."

"Yeah," I shrugged. "Sorry, by the way. I know I've been distant lately."

"You've been working hard, right?" Keiko replied, smiling cutely.

"Yeah," I nodded. I then wrapped my arms around Keiko in a hug. Rala, with her new Gardevoir arms, followed suit and hugged us both.

"I'm glad that you've got a nice girlfriend, Master," Rala said calmly. "So, Mistress, when are you moving in to Master's room with us?"

"Don't push things," I scowled as Keiko started blushing intensely.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:44 am
Lykas was walking through HQ, still celebrating the new year with a bottle of rum in hand and a noise maker in his mouth. With the sudden surge of energy erupting from Terashi's room, he paused in his walk when he felt the energy spike and decided to pop over for a visit. "I thought I felt something coming from over here." He said from outside the door, blowing on his noisemaker to punctuate the statement. "Congratulations."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:01 am
"Thank you," Rala beamed.

"It's getting late," Keiko said, still blushing brightly. "I'll see you two tomorrow."

"Excuse me, please," Keiko said to Lykas as she had to go around him to get to her room which was opposite mine in the hallway.

'Yeah," I said simply, rubbing the back of my neck after she'd left.

"Why is she so nervous?" Rala asked telepathically.

"She's a woman," was my response. "Women are complicated. Keiko in particular has a right to be considering her life up to this point."

"Why's that?" Rala asked, feeling very curious about the subject.

"Ask her tomorrow if you really want to know," I said, nodding to Lykas before closing the door and heading to bed. "It's not my story to tell."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:45 pm
Creeping around in Sol's room was a certain purple imp up to no good. It wasn't hard for the ghost to infiltrate the bird man's room but now that he was in here there wasn't too much interesting to look at. Where did he keep the valuables at? The hybrid didn't hang around much so the Sableye figured his goods would be easy pickings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:06 pm
SubonicXP
Creeping around in Sol's room was a certain purple imp up to no good. It wasn't hard for the ghost to infiltrate the bird man's room but now that he was in here there wasn't too much interesting to look at. Where did he keep the valuables at? The hybrid didn't hang around much so the Sableye figured his goods would be easy pickings.
While the hybrid in question was, for some reason, still not around, the room still showed signs of being kept tidy. It otherwise looked like no one's been in it for some time, with what belongings having been in the same place for months. Little was around in the way of valuables; Sol never was one to keep too much on hand, it seemed.

"...can I help you?" A sudden voice would ask. Should Poe turn around, Cera would be in plain sight with a feather duster in her hands. She was prepared to try using it as a weapon if she had to. Or if a certain Sableye decided to get cheeky.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:09 pm
At some point later on in the night, I left my room and headed to the kitchen. To my surprise, I found Keiko cooking there.

"You hungry, too?" she asked, looking at me with a knowing smile. "I guess our stomachs think alike."

"Ooh, mistress is cooking?" Rala asked, surprising me. I didn't know she'd followed me in.

"You want something special, Rala?" Keiko asked, her smile changing to a happy one. "I've never cooked for a Pokemon before."

"No, thank you," Rala smiled. "I know what I want."

With that, Rala stuck her head into the fridge and pulled out a Watmel Berry. "...I thought these were bigger."

"You were smaller back then." I smirked.

"Oh, yeah," Rala replied dejectedly.

Keiko gave Rala a hug then, careful not to impale herself on Rala's chest jewel. "I'll make you a Watmel casserole. How's that?'

"That sounds yummy," Rala answered, cheering up at that.

Keiko opened the door to the fridge and peered in. "Hm... will I have enough berries for that, though?"

"I'm sure I can find a berry seller somewhere," I shrugged. "Give me the opportunity to show Rala more places so she has more Teleport variety."

"Yes, please!" Rala cheered telepathically."I've been wanting to explore more of the world. Kinda getting tired of Kalos."

"You and the rest of the team," I sighed, glancing out toward the main hall.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games