Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:06 pm
Sub and Gardy would arrive just in time to see Keiko and Tristan do their thing, the Dragonite rushing forward to move the burning logs out of the way while Keiko moved in when there was an opening to scoop up the frightened Teddiursa cubs. Once the last of the Teddiursa was pulled out of the cave and into the snow outside Sub would make his presence known.

"You two did good." Sub complimented them. "Moved right on in without a moment's worry." He said with a smiled. "Though one problem." Before he could say what that problem was both Keiko and Tristan were going to find out what it was.

"Ursaaa!" Roared momma bear as she stomped out from behind the flames, banging her chest as she stared down Tristan and his Dragonite.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:29 pm
SubonicXP
Sub and Gardy would arrive just in time to see Keiko and Tristan do their thing, the Dragonite rushing forward to move the burning logs out of the way while Keiko moved in when there was an opening to scoop up the frightened Teddiursa cubs. Once the last of the Teddiursa was pulled out of the cave and into the snow outside Sub would make his presence known.

"You two did good." Sub complimented them. "Moved right on in without a moment's worry." He said with a smiled. "Though one problem." Before he could say what that problem was both Keiko and Tristan were going to find out what it was.

"Ursaaa!" Roared momma bear as she stomped out from behind the flames, banging her chest as she stared down Tristan and his Dragonite.

"Uh-oh." Tristen said.

"Arrrroooo..." From its Ranger days, the Dragonite just shrugs off this one. Typical misconception out of a mama bear.

"Wait, we were trying to help!"

"Arrrroooarrro."

"What do you mean she's not going to believe us!" The Dragonite stared at Tristen as if to give a look of 'Really?' "Oh...do we really have to fight? Come on, there's no reason to! Really! It wasn't like we were the ones that made that fire...though...what...did?" Tristen asked, the realization finally coming to him.

"Arrrrro!" Dragonite spoke up, pushing Tristen back to get him away from the bear.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:49 pm
Keiko gasped when the Usaring showed up, paying close attention to the exchange between her and Dragonite. Though she couldn't understand Pokespeak better than any other human could, Tristen's reactions were information enough for her.

"Audino!" Audrey cheered as she was let out of her ball.

"Audrey, give Dragonite a Heal Pulse if it has trouble fighting Usaring," Keiko instructed. "Just don't fight yourself. I don't want you getting hurt."

Audrey didn't seem to like that idea very much, but she obeyed, watching Dragonite closely as it battled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:08 pm
The Ursaring would roar again and get on all fours, showing every sign that it was getting ready to rush the Dragonite. However, something would peculiar would happen as the Teddiursa cubs cried, the mother would just snort at the Dragonite, galloping past the dragon and up to her cubs. "Riiing!" The bear growled as she took her cubs underneath her, protecting them. Momma bear seemed a bit beat up herself, probably from whatever set their honey cache on fire so she chose to use what strength she had left to shield her cubs.

"...Keiko, heal that Ursaring and let's get out of here." Sub said as he picked up on the cues. The Dark One would then nudge Tristan and make a gesture for him to come along.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:49 pm
Deciding that "in the middle of potential hazards" was the perfect time to provide an update, everyone's SNAGs would beep as GRAY spoke up. "Oh, I see you're all alive. As long as you were away, I was preparing a euology for each of you. They'll be saved for later. At least your Pokemon are slowly growing still, unlike you."

[HQ Gains for: 11/21 to 12/25]
TerashiLeonGoken
Ralts: 2 Evo Points

Requiem of Whyspers
Rowlet: 1 Evo Point

Blizzard120
Eevee: 0.5 Happiness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:04 pm
Keiko smiled brightly, happy that they were able to get Usaring to leave them alone without causing them any more pain. "You heard him, Audrey," Keiko said happily.

After the Heal Pulse went off, Audrey went back in her ball and Keiko walked up to Sub, still smiling. This wouldn't last, however, as a bright light emitted from Gardy's chest, where Rala was being held. This would probably blind anyone looking in that general direction... or standing close enough to Gardy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am
Tristen, between being gestured by Sub to get out and Dragonite pushing the kid to get out, Tristen made his way out of the cave, trying to look back behind his Dragonite to see if he was being followed by the angry mama bear. "How did that happen, though?" Tristen asked. I mean, I don't think they could have done that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:10 pm
"Not sure." Sub admitted to Tristan as they walked away from the cave. "Maybe some Rapidash tried to move into the cave and got in a parting shot before being chased out? Who knows. Either way, check it." The man said as he pointed to a tree up ahead. It stood by its self, the snow covered ground amplifying its beautiful green color. This was it, the perfect tree. "That's the one." Sub said as he walked up to it, took his axe and began to chop away at it. "So." He huffed. "Tell me." Another puff. "Have you thought about your future?" He asked the young hybrid.

Gardy gasped as the Ralts in her arms began to glow, the Gardevoir knowing good and well what this meant as she quickly pulled the Ralts out and set her on the ground, clapping excitedly as she awaited the change to come.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:19 pm
SubonicXP
"Not sure." Sub admitted to Tristan as they walked away from the cave. "Maybe some Rapidash tried to move into the cave and got in a parting shot before being chased out? Who knows. Either way, check it." The man said as he pointed to a tree up ahead. It stood by its self, the snow covered ground amplifying its beautiful green color. This was it, the perfect tree. "That's the one." Sub said as he walked up to it, took his axe and began to chop away at it. "So." He huffed. "Tell me." Another puff. "Have you thought about your future?" He asked the young hybrid.

Gardy gasped as the Ralts in her arms began to glow, the Gardevoir knowing good and well what this meant as she quickly pulled the Ralts out and set her on the ground, clapping excitedly as she awaited the change to come.

"A lot, really." Tristen said. "Though...I kinda don't know what I want to do. There's just so much, more than I thought before I met Blizz. I don't think I wanna run a gym like Blizz wants to do. I mean, sure, having Pokemon battles are fun and all...well, the ones where lives aren't at stake or something like that, and at the same time learning about them too, but I know there's more out there than that. Blizz says whatever I do, well...except anything bad, obviously, is fine with him and Freth. Freth actually likes that I'm looking elsewhere other than Pokemon battles."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:40 am
"It's good that you're thinking about the future," Keiko said to Tristen with a bright smile. "I should probably do that, myself. I don't really know what I want to do in the future. I'm kinda happy where I am. It's just..."

Keiko cut herself short when she saw the shining light on the ground as well as Gardy's excitement. "Wait, what's going on?"

"Kirlia!" Rala cheered once her evolution was complete. "Wow, I feel so much stronger, now!" she added telepathically.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:15 pm
"Sounds like you really have put some thought into it." The Dark One replied after giving the tree one last good wack, the tree kicking up a small flurry of snow as it hit the cold ground. "You do seem to have a knack of helping out endangered Pokemon. I would say you would make a good Pokemon Ranger but eh, you probably heard the stories from Blizzard." Sub said as he took out his rope and began to tie the tree up for transport. "But I'm sure you'll find your calling one day. Who knows, maybe I'll find you a special spot in the team, something just you're good at. Show ole Cold One what you're made up." He smiled at the young hybrid, the tree now ready for transport as he slung the rope over his shoulder. "You guys ready?"

"She evolved, she evolved, she evolved!" Gardy screamed into the heads of those around her as Rala stopped glowing and revealed her new form. Gardy was thrilled to see the new Kirlia as she grabbed her by the hands and began to dance around with her. Sub just stared at the dancing pair for awhile before turning to Tristan.

"Whatever you do just never get a Ralts. Trust me." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:21 pm
"Yeah, being able to read people's minds and feelings seems like it would be unfair," Keiko shrugged, sound just a tad bit jealous. "Unless you're a Dark channeler or hybrid, I guess."

Rala danced with Gardy, just as happy about her new form as Gardy was.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:30 pm
SubonicXP
"Sounds like you really have put some thought into it." The Dark One replied after giving the tree one last good wack, the tree kicking up a small flurry of snow as it hit the cold ground. "You do seem to have a knack of helping out endangered Pokemon. I would say you would make a good Pokemon Ranger but eh, you probably heard the stories from Blizzard." Sub said as he took out his rope and began to tie the tree up for transport. "But I'm sure you'll find your calling one day. Who knows, maybe I'll find you a special spot in the team, something just you're good at. Show ole Cold One what you're made up." He smiled at the young hybrid, the tree now ready for transport as he slung the rope over his shoulder. "You guys ready?"

"She evolved, she evolved, she evolved!" Gardy screamed into the heads of those around her as Rala stopped glowing and revealed her new form. Gardy was thrilled to see the new Kirlia as she grabbed her by the hands and began to dance around with her. Sub just stared at the dancing pair for awhile before turning to Tristan.

"Whatever you do just never get a Ralts. Trust me." He sighed.

"Yea, Blizz...told me a lot about that. He's still bitter and that contest we did at the Sevii islands didn't help matters."

"Aarrrooo." The Dragonite spoke up.

"Oh, uh...sorry, Dragonite. It was a weird time."

"Arrro. Arrrrrooo?"

"Oh yea, you really don't want to be out here like this, don't you? Yea, ok. Come on back, okay?" he said, taking out the Poke ball to get the Dragonite back in his ball.

Tristen then stared in confusion at the interaction between Kirlia and Gardy, then looked back at Sub. "I dunno...Blizz has Telia and Psy now, and he even has their parents back at Mahogany Town. They don't seem to act like that...well...Telia does act a little crazy when she sees something cute. It took a while to get her to stop hugging me. Those arms actually hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:52 pm
"It's a nice perk to have." Sub said in response to Keiko as he continued to stare at Gardy and Rala a bit longer before turning his attention back to Tristen. "Whatever you say kid, whatever you say." With that he began to pull the tree along by the rope, though he did not seem to be heading down the mountain just yet, instead he was going further up. "I want to make one more stop first, if you guys don't mind." He said as he continued up. Where was he going? It was starting to get nastier out as the wind picked up and he wanted to go further up?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:58 pm
"I'm okay with it," Keiko said despite holding her clothes closer to her body. "Do you need help with that tree? I can have Hera carry it for you."

Despite being cold, Keiko couldn't help but smile when she saw Rala and Gardy dance.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games