Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey now, I know I've done a lot of crazy things in my time but trust me, for once I don't plan on bothering any legends." Sub reassured Tristen and Keiko. "Just telling a story is all. Though don't you think it would be neat if we saw Moltres? I know it isn't likely but it's the one legendary bird I have yet to see." The man revealed. "Also, that Cobalion did look hungry." The Dark One said as he smiled at Tristen.

As for Gardy she would let go of Keiko and pick up Rala, stuffing the Ralts into her coat to help keep her warm.

"Either one of you see a good tree yet?" He asked the group.

"YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!" Tristen shouted. Everything about Sub that was ever told about him started to make sense to the kid. This guy was about a few fries short of a happy meal. Somehow he didn't think that just finding a tree was all that cut and dry.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:44 pm
Keiko smiled brightly as Gardy held Rala in her arms. It almost looked like a mother taking care of a child, though she knew Gardy and Rala weren't related. Or at least, that was the assumption. She had no idea where Gardy came from and Rala could have come from anywhere, considering Terashi snagged her from a Pokemon thief. However, Rala clearly enjoyed it, smiling widely and thanking Gardy for the lift using her telepathy.

Tristen's yelling stole Keiko's attention, however, and she turned back to the matter at hand. "That's a really mean thing to say. Being something's food isn't fun at all. He could have died and turned into poop!" she said angrily at Sub, although she wasn't mad at him. It was pretty clear that Sub was just messing with the hybrid, but if there was one thing that Keiko wasn't okay with, it was treating good people badly. Granted, she didn't know Tristen that well. But how bad could he be if he was a member of Team Snagem.

Oh, wait. Chaos was a member of the team once upon a time. Ummm...

"All these trees look sickly," Keiko remarked. "Maybe this weather isn't good for them. Or maybe they're not strong enough to endure the cold. I wonder how far we'll have to go to find a strong tree..."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:29 pm
"Chill out kid, don't take everything so seriously." Sub scoffed. "You are becoming more and more like Blizzard each day, it's almost scary." The man pointed out as they continued along. Keiko was right though, the trees around here didn't look too good, these particular ones not used to this degree of cold. "Hopefully not too much further, I would prefer to stay away from the mountain's peak." Sub responded to Keiko.

As they continued along Tristen would become aware of a strange scent, his superior sense of smell allowing him to pick it up well before the others could. Smelled sweet like honey, was very strong and alluring. Was weird to be picking up such a sweet smell in such a place.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:44 pm
SubonicXP
"Chill out kid, don't take everything so seriously." Sub scoffed. "You are becoming more and more like Blizzard each day, it's almost scary." The man pointed out as they continued along. Keiko was right though, the trees around here didn't look too good, these particular ones not used to this degree of cold. "Hopefully not too much further, I would prefer to stay away from the mountain's peak." Sub responded to Keiko.

As they continued along Tristen would become aware of a strange scent, his superior sense of smell allowing him to pick it up well before the others could. Smelled sweet like honey, was very strong and alluring. Was weird to be picking up such a sweet smell in such a place.

"......" Tristen was then left to think about what would of happen if anyone else in Snagem was the one that found him that faithful day. If what Sub said was true, then the possibilities made the boy's stomach churn a little. Then again, perhaps such a thought wouldn't have graced him if that were to be the case. The kid then just shook his head. It was going to give him an aneurysm at this rate.

Before he continued on, he smelled something. Something that clashed with the bitter winds and fresh snow that graced his sensitive sense of smell. Kind of a sweet smell...it was...honey? But why would it...? The boy then remembered some of the Pokemon that were known to be around here. "Uh...Sub? Are Ursaring supposed to be hibernating right about now?" The boy asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:59 pm
"Yeah, I'm with you on that," Keiko sighed. The thought of seeing a Legendary Pokemon didn't fill her with wonder like it might a real trainer. She was mostly concerned with the thought that if it did consider this mountain to be its home, wouldn't it be angry if we cut down one of the trees in its home? Wouldn't it attack them as a result?

"Huh? Ursaring?" Keiko asked, letting the fact that she wasn't actually familiar with the wild Pokemon that called Mt. Silver home shine bright. That brought up a good point, though. Wouldn't all the wild Pokemon be mad at them for destroying part of their habitat?

Keiko didn't feel very safe after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:14 pm
"Yes, they should all have retreated to their dens last month. Why do you ask?" Sub responded to Tristen, an eyebrow cocked. Why was the boy asking about Ursaring all the sudden?

Sub may not get his answer just yet as Tristen picked up on another scent, this time a charred one. Something was burning, was it...honey? Honey was bubbling somewhere, a lot of honey and a big fire if his nose was right. With a few more sniffs he would know exactly where it was coming from, just over that ledge and through that thicket of trees. Since you couldn't see any fire despite it being dark at the young hybrid would probably guess the fire was contained inside the mountain, in a cave, though not too deep since he could smell it from here.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:28 pm
SubonicXP
"Yes, they should all have retreated to their dens last month. Why do you ask?" Sub responded to Tristen, an eyebrow cocked. Why was the boy asking about Ursaring all the sudden?

Sub may not get his answer just yet as Tristen picked up on another scent, this time a charred one. Something was burning, was it...honey? Honey was bubbling somewhere, a lot of honey and a big fire if his nose was right. With a few more sniffs he would know exactly where it was coming from, just over that ledge and through that thicket of trees. Since you couldn't see any fire despite it being dark at the young hybrid would probably guess the fire was contained inside the mountain, in a cave, though not too deep since he could smell it from here.

The boy continued on, only for the honey smell to constantly bother him. He then took out a Pokeball as a just in case precaution and started his way off to the source of the smell.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 pm
Arkelos and Jezebel are in the kitchen. Jezebel i trying to perfect a recipe found from some scrolls. "Where did you get these?" She asked Arkelos. "My dad found them on an expedition he lead in Hoenn, I noticed some of the writing listed ingredients for something. I Figured you might enjoy them, but do please be careful. The scrolls are very old."

Jezebel Laughed, "Oh try this, i used some different ingredients this time for my sweet and sour soup." Arkelos reached over and grabbed a spoon. After taking a bite, he almost screamed. "OH SWEET HOHO'S FIRE!! That's hotter than your Fire Blasted Scones. What did you use?!"

"Well i used-" before she could continued, she turned to the door as if someone was standing there. Arkelos perked up and turned to the door as well. "Did you sense that?" Arkelos asked, "Ya i did, felt almost, dead-ish. Not so much of a ghost, but some kind of dark energy?" Looking at the door, Jezebel questions the presence. "Hello? Anyone there?" At this moment, all the pokemon leaped up. The Canines where growling fiercely, Abra and Vulpix were staring intensely toward the door, as if anticipating an attack.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:44 pm
"Hey, don't run off on your own like that!" Keiko yelled after Tristan, grabbing hold of Natalia's ball as she ran after him. "You could get in danger!"

"Um, shouldn't we go after them?" Rala asked Gardy and, by extension, Sub, the latter of who couldn't hear her, however. Rala was far too comfy in Gardy's embrace to speak up before, but she cared about her master, who cared about Keiko, so she felt it her duty to protect Keiko while I was preoccupied. Of course, she was still too comfy to remove herself from Gardy, so asking them to chase after her charge was Rala's plan for the moment.

Meanwhile, I yawned as I entered the kitchen, a book from the Library one floor down still in my hands. Studying the Holo Caster I got from a Flare Grunt had taken up much of my time. However, there was one question that nagged at me as I noticed the other people and Pokemon in the room.

"What?" I asked, assuming that the thing they were all staring at was me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:53 pm
After Tereshi came into sight, Arkelos turned back to the table; "Oh it's just Tereshi, Calm down yall. Welcome, sorry about that. You know how canine sense are, not to mention the psychic aura Abra has. What are you up too?"

Jezebel turn to offer a bowl of your soup, "Let me know how you like it, it's very hot by the way, both spice and temp." Arkelos turned around, got any burn heals on you? I'm sure she has some Rawst berries around here somewhere. I would recommend them." Arkelos said while looking at the scrolls.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:24 pm
"Abra?" I asked, unsure if anyone in the team had one. I didn't even notice the canine Pokemon until he said that.

When Jezebel offered some of her soup, I declined it. "No, thank you. My body doesn't react well to spices," I told her, choosing to sit down rather than immediately raid the fridge for fear of insulting her. This was when I noticed the book in my hand that I forgot to set down when I left the library. Instead of getting up to put it away, I opened it up. I wasn't ready to give up on my research even if my body was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:16 pm
Sub watched as Keiko and Tristan ran off, the man letting out a sigh as he then stared at both Rala and Gardy, instantly knowing the question on their minds just by their facial expressions. "Yeah, yeah...let's go." He grunted as he ran off after the two.

Tristan's nose would lead him to a small cave, an intense heat and flames flickering out of it. The smell of honey was strong, there must be a large cache of it in there which was now burning, logs used as containers now on fire. Tristan's hybrid senses would trip big time as he arrived, something was in there, or rather trapped. A Pokemon or several were stuck behind the flames.

"Uuursa!" The cries of the trapped Pokemon could barely be heard from behind the roaring flames and gusting winds.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:21 pm
Keiko's eyes went wide when she saw the Pokemon trapped within the cave. Instead of talking about it, she immediately went to work to release them from their bindings, still looking very much in shock.

Rala, of course, could see all of this by reading Keiko's mind. Which, given her young, unevolved state, was something she could only do to Keiko and myself, given her extended exposure to us. "Pokemon are trapped in that cave. I wonder how they got trapped..."

Of course, her curiosity fell on deaf ears, since Sub couldn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:34 pm
~All the best trees are towards the top.~

Keiko wouldn't know where it came from but she would swear she heard a voice. Though it was more like a feeling she'd heard it than anything else. The whisper to her spirit might even feel more like intuition than anything else.

~We should help them.~ Cadenza told Odd from near the burning cave. They'd arrived only a moment after the others, though for different reasons. Odd had become far less averse to allowing his Ghosts to feed naturally and when he sensed the souls in that cave growing weaker, he figured he may as well give a few of them a chance to eat normally.

"We should but I see two of them that need a boost to their confidence. Let them handle this. We'll only get involved if we have to. Besides, certain members of our group are probably hungry and this is as good a chance to let them eat as any other." Odd replied quietly, trying not to let his voice be overheard. Was it right to risk letting those Pokemon die? No. Would it be wrong to let his own Pokemon go hungry in the presence of a potential meal? Absolutely.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:46 pm
Tristen crept through the cave, keeping an eye out. The smell of honey was strong in here. He kept on guard, just as he was taught to do. He continued forward. He didn't have the keen senses like his father figure did, but what he lacked in those kinds of senses, he made up for with his hearing and sense of smell. He noticed the Pokemon trapped behind the fires, unable to leave. He didn't have any water Pokemon to put out the fire, but he might have something that might be able to take it, though. "Dragonite!" He shouted.

The Pokemon came out in a flash and stood tall. "Arrrrooo!"

"Dragonite, can you move those logs so the Pokemon can get away?" Tristen asked.

The Dragonite stepped forward then gave a hard swipe on the logs to swat them aside, kicking up embers in its wake, but hopefully it'll give the trapped Pokemon a way out.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games