Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Koru: >////////////////////////////////<

Well Koru is terrified of ghost pokemon wink

IM POSTING THANK GOD YAY TTvTT
USING WORK WIFI v.v

Kirsi is actually really scared of ghosts too, though I've admittedly been getting her to power through it just to see if I could run into a zorua... >w>

She coooould run into ray when she gets scared *cough cough*
Are you interested in her going with Kirsi and Maria? (Do you know if groups of 3 are allowed?)

~thumbs up~
Not the mareep costume I was hoping for, but it's the ampharos we deserve xD
I imagine kirsi being so confused when Koru isn't dressed as a fire type like, kirsi.exe has stopped working

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=w= Yes she I was so excited to use this pic XD I drew it forever ago so the waiting was killing me XD Besides Cyndaquil is a Mareep ^^
Well seeing Kirsi dressed as an Arcanine and matching Chance: Cuteness OVERLOAD

I would love to ^^ Actually I have no idea ^^" Because of my lack of internet I missed the tail end of crew planning for the stuff ^^"

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<
Honestly Koru is probably going to think how cute/awesome his costume is whee

pffft I could totally see Koru run into Ray only to get them both stuck in some of the spider webs xD

Ray wouldn't be able to get away then ahahaha xDDDDDD

>>_>>
<<_<<
I know a certain ninja girl that just happens to have a spinarak >>v>>
Koru would probably love the chance, but with all she's been wanting to say she would probably go brain dumb in that moment XD but maybe at least seeing them would help with this pokemon soap opera

I, too, know a certain ninja girl that just happens to have a spinarak
And if you like living dangerously, she got a Joltik too haha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 am
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

USING WORK WIFI v.v

Kirsi is actually really scared of ghosts too, though I've admittedly been getting her to power through it just to see if I could run into a zorua... >w>

Are you interested in her going with Kirsi and Maria? (Do you know if groups of 3 are allowed?)

~thumbs up~
I imagine kirsi being so confused when Koru isn't dressed as a fire type like, kirsi.exe has stopped working

=w= Yes she I was so excited to use this pic XD I drew it forever ago so the waiting was killing me XD Besides Cyndaquil is a Mareep ^^

I would love to ^^ Actually I have no idea ^^" Because of my lack of internet I missed the tail end of crew planning for the stuff ^^"

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

pffft I could totally see Koru run into Ray only to get them both stuck in some of the spider webs xD

>>_>>
<<_<<
Koru would probably love the chance, but with all she's been wanting to say she would probably go brain dumb in that moment XD but maybe at least seeing them would help with this pokemon soap opera

XD Okay now I'm imagining a little joltik shuriken XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:00 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

>>_>>
<<_<<

XD Okay now I'm imagining a little joltik shuriken XD

omg that would be just adorable!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:59 pm
I'm really sorry I died again.
Finals y'all. They kill ya,
But I am coming back to Gaia.
Like for the regular.
So
HELLO MY LOVELIES. heart heart
Catch me up, on the guild, on your ocs, on your lives ( for those I'm at that level of friendship with) I really wanna get back into things.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:27 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Like for the regular.
So
Catch me up, on the guild, on your ocs, on your lives ( for those I'm at that level of friendship with) I really wanna get back into things.

Hey, welcome back!~ Glad to see you back! How have you been? owo
There's a Halloween event going on that'll most likely to end sometime after Christmas, but I think that's subject to change depending on activity.
There's a costume contest(you can either have your character make/receive a costume or they can pick one up in the coordination club) and a haunted house where you can catch pokemon.
Tera and Jung-Su, Pheobe (and maybe Ichiro?), Skylar and Alana are currently in the Spooky mansion exploring.
Ava, Joshua, Ray, Kirsi, Maria, Evelyn, and Koru are in the Chills by the thread.
Nirav, Cyril, Iris, Lilith, Marco and Niara are in the Coordination Club picking their costumes.
I think that's about it, but I might have forgotten somethings ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:22 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Like for the regular.
So

Hey, welcome back!~ Glad to see you back! How have you been? owo
There's a Halloween event going on that'll most likely to end sometime after Christmas, but I think that's subject to change depending on activity.
There's a costume contest(you can either have your character make/receive a costume or they can pick one up in the coordination club) and a haunted house where you can catch pokemon.
Tera and Jung-Su, Pheobe (and maybe Ichiro?), Skylar and Alana are currently in the Spooky mansion exploring.
Ava, Joshua, Ray, Kirsi, Maria, Evelyn, and Koru are in the Chills by the thread.
Nirav, Cyril, Iris, Lilith, Marco and Niara are in the Coordination Club picking their costumes.
I think that's about it, but I might have forgotten somethings ^-^;;

I've been good. Things got kinda crazy for me in November but December's been decent.
Oooh I just saw Tera's custome. Is she gonna enter the contest?
Also I'm currently trying to figure out what Marcus would be for Halloween.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:45 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

USING WORK WIFI v.v

~thumbs up~

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

>>_>>
<<_<<

I mean I posted up Ray but the person I was supposed to RP with seems to be busy, which is no problem, I'm just excited cause I wanna post with Ray lol XD

I really wanna post Koru XD I mean I already did but its not the best post v.v" I was a little rushed I posted before I clocked in for work so I was short on typing time ^^" Well if you wanna plan something I don't mind ^^ I'm really excited to rp again its felt like forever TTvTT  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:59 pm
Okay but if Harvey was this for Halloween

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:00 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I've been good. Things got kinda crazy for me in November but December's been decent.

Things have been on the crazy side on my end too. It's great to hear that it eased up! ^-^
I'm planning on it if I can get all the scans in time to enter, though I'm not too sure how the entry process works. ^-^;
I can see him where any Pokemon owo Does Marcus have any favorite Pokemon in particular he'd like to dress as?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:03 pm
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Things have been on the crazy side on my end too. It's great to hear that it eased up! ^-^
I'm planning on it if I can get all the scans in time to enter, though I'm not too sure how the entry process works. ^-^;
I can see him where any Pokemon owo Does Marcus have any favorite Pokemon in particular he'd like to dress as?

Marcus' favorite pokemon is a Buizel so maybe
User Image

But he also plays Meowth on Mystery Dungeon so
User Image

And of course Ranger
Panda actually sugested this idea because of Ray's custome.

Those are the options I have
or Indiana Jones ( Tera's custome kind of inspired that one)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:21 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus' favorite pokemon is a Buizel so maybe
User Image

But he also plays Meowth on Mystery Dungeon so
User Image

And of course Ranger
Panda actually sugested this idea because of Ray's custome.

Those are the options I have
or Indiana Jones ( Tera's custome kind of inspired that one)

Awww I love the buizel one, but I'm kind of bias towards onsies >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:32 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

>>_>>
<<_<<

I mean I posted up Ray but the person I was supposed to RP with seems to be busy, which is no problem, I'm just excited cause I wanna post with Ray lol XD

I really wanna post Koru XD I mean I already did but its not the best post v.v" I was a little rushed I posted before I clocked in for work so I was short on typing time ^^" Well if you wanna plan something I don't mind ^^ I'm really excited to rp again its felt like forever TTvTT

That's ok we all have those days haha. I honestly have no plans really, Ray might hang with Marcus but that's about it... so I'm done for whatever lol  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:46 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

>>_>>
<<_<<

That's ok we all have those days haha. I honestly have no plans really, Ray might hang with Marcus but that's about it... so I'm done for whatever lol

Hm owo well I know we've been talking about stuff to happen between all of us so maybe we can get something started? I know Shy is really busy right now too so I dunno if she'll be able to post Eli  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:21 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Like for the regular.
So

Hello!

I totally get the finals thing -- finished mine last week and it was insane

Guild is currently at the halloween event. its pretty lit, with a costume contest and a spoopy mansion

So as for OCs,
Recently I had the stunning revelation that Ava is, by all means, the "horse girl" of bug pokemon, if you know what I mean there
(I feel like every elementary school had the horse girl, who was obsessed with nothing but horses for years on end. Maybe that was just me?)
She caught a Spinarak at the haunted house here, which I'm super hype for
Still gotta name it though

Nirav is doin pretty well, learning about how other people do Halloween, teaching a girl to swim, being hella awkward always. It's always lit  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games