Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 pm
Keiko yawned as she wandered into the lobby of Snagem HQ, looking like she'd been asleep for a week. She snapped awake when she saw Sub and the gear he was packing. "Um... what's going on?"

"Ooh, you guys going on an adventure?" Rala asked telepathically as she teleoprted atop Keiko's shoulder, smiling at the prospect of adventuring.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 pm
"Hm? I'm going to go chop down a tree, isn't it obvious?" Sub said to the others as he rested the axe on his shoulder and slipped the rope around his arm after stashing the other items away into his backpack. "You guys want to come help me?"

"Aww! Such a cutie!" Gardy squealed as she ran up to Tristen and began to play with his Eevee's big ears.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:55 pm
SubonicXP
"Hm? I'm going to go chop down a tree, isn't it obvious?" Sub said to the others as he rested the axe on his shoulder and slipped the rope around his arm after stashing the other items away into his backpack. "You guys want to come help me?"

"Aww! Such a cutie!" Gardy squealed as she ran up to Tristen and began to play with his Eevee's big ears.

"...so...why do you have lighter fluid, then?" Tristen asked, staring in confusion. The poor kid was too hung up on it. "I didn't know you have to set the tree on fire. Blizz never said anything about that."

"Vue?" The Eevee spoke up as the Gardevoir came over. The Eevee's ears shot straight up out of apprehension, only to ease up when it figured out nothing was wrong for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:56 pm
"Oh, you mean for... yeah!" Keiko beamed. "Just give me a minute to-"

With that, and a little mind reading from Rala, Keiko found herself in her room before she could finish her sentence. After thanking Rala, she started changing. A few moments later, she would reappear before Blizz and Tristen wearing much warmer clothes. "Ready when you are!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:04 pm
"The lighter fluid? It's for...well, just in case. You never know." Sub said with a smile as he pulled out another scarf from his backpack, one identical to the Absol styled one he was wearing. "Here you go." The man said as he wrapped the scarf around Tristen's neck. "Let's get going." The man said to Gardy who simply pouted in response as she let the Eevee going, getting off one last pat on the head before leaving it alone.

[Ten minutes later]

"Whoo! Cold outside tonight, isn't it?" The man said to the others as they began the hike up Mt. Silver. The trees closer to the base were a different kind than what Sub wanted, they would have to travel up a ways for those. "You guys ever hear the story about what made them close this mountain off to the public?" He asked as they hiked, a few Sneasel bolting off in the distance after they had spotted the Snagems.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:10 pm
SubonicXP
"The lighter fluid? It's for...well, just in case. You never know." Sub said with a smile as he pulled out another scarf from his backpack, one identical to the Absol styled one he was wearing. "Here you go." The man said as he wrapped the scarf around Tristen's neck. "Let's get going." The man said to Gardy who simply pouted in response as she let the Eevee going, getting off one last pat on the head before leaving it alone.

[Ten minutes later]

"Whoo! Cold outside tonight, isn't it?" The man said to the others as they began the hike up Mt. Silver. The trees closer to the base were a different kind than what Sub wanted, they would have to travel up a ways for those. "You guys ever hear the story about what made them close this mountain off to the public?" He asked as they hiked, a few Sneasel bolting off in the distance after they had spotted the Snagems.

Tristen, with his Eevee put away back in the Pokeball by now, bundled up, scarf included, and his crests lighting up to help give light to the path around, he overhears Sub. "Blizz said that it was because of the Pokemon here; that they are the toughest in the region. Only the upper...ech-...ecl...echlon? Only the best can come out here. That and this place is hard to get around anyways, besides that, anyways."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:11 pm
Keiko walked with her arms wrapped around her, Rala hiding within for warmth. It was COLD! "I really need to catch a Fire-type," she muttered in between shivers.

Despite this, Sub's question gained her interest. "Why are we living here if it's closed to the public?" she asked, feeling suddenly very unsafe. She sighed and pushed the feeling away, however. "No, I never heard that story." she said, hoping he'd share it. Anything to take her mind off the blasted cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:19 pm
"That's right, Tristen." Sub replied to the young hybrid, stepping over a fallen tree that Gardy had just tripped over and hit the ground face first, the man did the best he could to stop himself from laughing. "The Pokemon are particularly savage here. And that's what makes it the perfect place for us, Keiko. No one to bother us." He explained.

"There is also a story about a legendary Pokemon that makes the mountain its roost, one of the legendary birds. You might think to yourself that it would have to be Articuno due to the cold climate on top of the mountain but you would be wrong if you did. It's the Flame Pokemon who uses the mountain as one of its several roosts across Kanto and Johto. I have yet to see it since we've made the mountain our home so as far as I know it's just rumors that state it roosts here...for now." The man whispered the last part. "Blizzard ever tell you about Moltres, Tristen?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:26 pm
"Noone to bother us? What about the wild Pokemon? If they're so bad, isn't moving into their habitat insane!?" Keiko asked loudly, unaware about the effects that such noise could have on the enviornment.

Keiko was quick to calm down despite her ignorance. "Well... I guess they would have done that already if they were going to..." she told herself, although she was still loud enough for Tristen and Sub to hear. Rala was too busy being covered by synthetic fibers to be able to hear much of anything other than the roar of the wind, despite her vicinity to a certain loud trainer.

When Keiko saw Gardy face-first in the snow, she quickly shot a mean look at the Psychic-type's trainer before reaching out to help the Embrace Pokemon up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:38 pm
SubonicXP
"That's right, Tristen." Sub replied to the young hybrid, stepping over a fallen tree that Gardy had just tripped over and hit the ground face first, the man did the best he could to stop himself from laughing. "The Pokemon are particularly savage here. And that's what makes it the perfect place for us, Keiko. No one to bother us." He explained.

"There is also a story about a legendary Pokemon that makes the mountain its roost, one of the legendary birds. You might think to yourself that it would have to be Articuno due to the cold climate on top of the mountain but you would be wrong if you did. It's the Flame Pokemon who uses the mountain as one of its several roosts across Kanto and Johto. I have yet to see it since we've made the mountain our home so as far as I know it's just rumors that state it roosts here...for now." The man whispered the last part. "Blizzard ever tell you about Moltres, Tristen?"

"The Legendary Bird of Fire?" Tristen asked. "Yea, and I read some stuff about it too. But...everything that I ever heard about it was either in Victory Road or at the Sevii Islands...though...I guess we're close to Victory Road, so maybe that counts? Blizz is even confused about how some Pokemon think. Like, he talks about a Suicune that he was left to wonder for a long time if it was either brain damaged or gone crazy because a man dressed in purple was chasing it all the time."

The boy shook his head, realizing that he was getting off the topic now. "Anyways, what about Moltres? You think it's here?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 pm
"Hey, it's good for training, don't you think?" Sub said to Keiko. "Plus keeps out the scrubs." He said with a laugh.

Gardy would be thankful to Keiko helping her up, brushing the snow off of her before giving the girl a great big psychic fueled hug, probably a little too tight but the Pokemon didn't mean to hurt her.

"Yeah, some of the legendary Pokemon are...different. Quirky might be a better word." The man shrugged. "Moltres does move around a lot it seems like but yes, I do have reason, however slim, to believe that perhaps Moltres is here, or will be here. GRAY has been picking up random concentrated temperature spikes on the mountain. It could just be herds of Ponyta and Rapidash moving, grouped close together for extra warmth but there have been some pretty big spikes. It's either a big herd or Moltres."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:53 pm
"I... guess?" Keiko asked, looking nervous at the idea although she smiled brightly when she was hugged. She had enough thick clothing that she didn't feel smothered, although Rala was a different story. Though Sub quickly had her worried again with his plan. "Wait, I thought we were chopping down a tree. Why are you wanting to mess with a legendary pokemon!?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:06 pm
SubonicXP
"Hey, it's good for training, don't you think?" Sub said to Keiko. "Plus keeps out the scrubs." He said with a laugh.

Gardy would be thankful to Keiko helping her up, brushing the snow off of her before giving the girl a great big psychic fueled hug, probably a little too tight but the Pokemon didn't mean to hurt her.

"Yeah, some of the legendary Pokemon are...different. Quirky might be a better word." The man shrugged. "Moltres does move around a lot it seems like but yes, I do have reason, however slim, to believe that perhaps Moltres is here, or will be here. GRAY has been picking up random concentrated temperature spikes on the mountain. It could just be herds of Ponyta and Rapidash moving, grouped close together for extra warmth but there have been some pretty big spikes. It's either a big herd or Moltres."

Tristen stopped walking for a second, staring at Sub. He started to have the same sentiments as Keiko at the moment. "Sub, even I know even if they are weird not to mess with them. I nearly got ate by a Cobalion! That's enough, thank you." Tristen then said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:18 pm
Far up the side of Mount Silver, wherever the Snagems found themselves, they would find Odd standing out in the freezing weather wearing little more than his usual slacks and a t-shirt. "Where the heck are we?" He asked Cadenza, who gave a shrug visible only to the Ghost Channeler.

~Who knows at this point. The Abbey is towards the top of the mountain but I can't even tell which way is going up at the moment.~

"Blasted snow...." Odd grunted to himself, trying to shield his eyes against the bits of white that had begun to fall just recently. "We should've headed up during the day." He told himself, a verbal reprimand for his sluggishness and refusal to get moving before it got any later.

~Why are we going up to the abbey again?~

"It's almost Christmas. I may not have much of a real family but the Sisters and Father Clancy are as close as I have besides Snagem. I want to visit for the holidays." Odd reminded Cadenza. "Hang on....Do you hear voices?"

~Actually, yes.~  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:31 am
"Hey now, I know I've done a lot of crazy things in my time but trust me, for once I don't plan on bothering any legends." Sub reassured Tristen and Keiko. "Just telling a story is all. Though don't you think it would be neat if we saw Moltres? I know it isn't likely but it's the one legendary bird I have yet to see." The man revealed. "Also, that Cobalion did look hungry." The Dark One said as he smiled at Tristen.

As for Gardy she would let go of Keiko and pick up Rala, stuffing the Ralts into her coat to help keep her warm.

"Either one of you see a good tree yet?" He asked the group.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games