Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:03 pm
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

Koru: >////////////////////////////////<

Well Koru is terrified of ghost pokemon wink

IM POSTING THANK GOD YAY TTvTT
USING WORK WIFI v.v

Kirsi is actually really scared of ghosts too, though I've admittedly been getting her to power through it just to see if I could run into a zorua... >w>

She coooould run into ray when she gets scared *cough cough*
Are you interested in her going with Kirsi and Maria? (Do you know if groups of 3 are allowed?)

~thumbs up~
Not the mareep costume I was hoping for, but it's the ampharos we deserve xD
I imagine kirsi being so confused when Koru isn't dressed as a fire type like, kirsi.exe has stopped working

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=w= Yes she I was so excited to use this pic XD I drew it forever ago so the waiting was killing me XD Besides Cyndaquil is a Mareep ^^
Well seeing Kirsi dressed as an Arcanine and matching Chance: Cuteness OVERLOAD

I would love to ^^ Actually I have no idea ^^" Because of my lack of internet I missed the tail end of crew planning for the stuff ^^"

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<
Honestly Koru is probably going to think how cute/awesome his costume is whee

pffft I could totally see Koru run into Ray only to get them both stuck in some of the spider webs xD

Ray wouldn't be able to get away then ahahaha xDDDDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:45 pm
when you wanna look around for alternate future looks for your characters cause why not
but cant find anything that looks similar to nirav
T_____T

edit:
zerochan: your search terms are pretty generic so we're only giving you a small portion of the total findings
me: maybe theyre generic cause idk what im looking for -- y u no give me everything

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:25 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

OwO
do it
doooo iiiit

Ray would be cute with a zorua or phantump wow. And zorua fits skylar too, tough choice haha

I think I'll give Skylar the zorua cause I can imagine a lot of funny stuff happening because of zorua's illusions XDD

As for Ray I'll probably give him phantump lol

Iris is getting a zorua....... Its a must for her  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:50 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

OwO
do it
doooo iiiit

Ray would be cute with a zorua or phantump wow. And zorua fits skylar too, tough choice haha

I think I'll give Skylar the zorua cause I can imagine a lot of funny stuff happening because of zorua's illusions XDD

As for Ray I'll probably give him phantump lol

Iris is getting a zorua....... Its a must for her

yaaas
zorua are adorable  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Where is Iris at for Nia to ambush her?~ >^.^<  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 am
Lady Niara
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Where is Iris at for Nia to ambush her?~ >^.^<

In the coordination club getting her costume  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:32 am
SpazzticPanda1311
ahhh I can't decide if I wanna give Ray a Zorua or a phantump... I'm tempted to give skylar a zorua and ray a phantump but idk I can't decide uhhhhh

Probably late to say but I can see Ray hugging a little Phantump >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:33 am
DJ Double B
when you wanna look around for alternate future looks for your characters cause why not
but cant find anything that looks similar to nirav
T_____T

edit:
zerochan: your search terms are pretty generic so we're only giving you a small portion of the total findings
me: maybe theyre generic cause idk what im looking for -- y u no give me everything

What kinda pics are you looking for?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:43 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
ahhh I can't decide if I wanna give Ray a Zorua or a phantump... I'm tempted to give skylar a zorua and ray a phantump but idk I can't decide uhhhhh

Naw your good, I'm just not sure if I want to catch them or not. I'm more afraid I'm going to catch these pokemon and then a pokemon that I really want to get my characterswill pop up and I won't have any pokeballs to catch them with.

So I might skip on getting Skylar a zorua and pass on the phantump for ray for that reason alone V.V  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:50 am
Prairiefox

What kinda pics are you looking for?

namely just stuff that resemble him but look a little older, stuff I could potentially use down the line, even if they aren't the original faceclaim

Think like this and this with Ava.
Still looks like her, just longer hair, different look, etc.
A lot harder to find w/ Nirav though  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Naw your good, I'm just not sure if I want to catch them or not. I'm more afraid I'm going to catch these pokemon and then a pokemon that I really want to get my characterswill pop up and I won't have any pokeballs to catch them with.

So I might skip on getting Skylar a zorua and pass on the phantump for ray for that reason alone V.V

Ah yeah with that I can understand. Like I want to grab a Mareep for Koru but Litleo is also available
The major thing to know though is timing since pokemon that rotate out of the wild will be back, its just all about if you're ready for them to have it or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:15 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

USING WORK WIFI v.v

Kirsi is actually really scared of ghosts too, though I've admittedly been getting her to power through it just to see if I could run into a zorua... >w>

Are you interested in her going with Kirsi and Maria? (Do you know if groups of 3 are allowed?)

~thumbs up~
I imagine kirsi being so confused when Koru isn't dressed as a fire type like, kirsi.exe has stopped working

=w= Yes she I was so excited to use this pic XD I drew it forever ago so the waiting was killing me XD Besides Cyndaquil is a Mareep ^^

I would love to ^^ Actually I have no idea ^^" Because of my lack of internet I missed the tail end of crew planning for the stuff ^^"

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

pffft I could totally see Koru run into Ray only to get them both stuck in some of the spider webs xD

>>_>>
<<_<<
I know a certain ninja girl that just happens to have a spinarak >>v>>
Koru would probably love the chance, but with all she's been wanting to say she would probably go brain dumb in that moment XD but maybe at least seeing them would help with this pokemon soap opera  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:16 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Ah yeah with that I can understand. Like I want to grab a Mareep for Koru but Litleo is also available
The major thing to know though is timing since pokemon that rotate out of the wild will be back, its just all about if you're ready for them to have it or not.

Yeah, I mean ray wants a shinx, but I just haven't had time to catch one lol

I just can't decide, cause I think it would be cute/fun to have a zorua and phantump but then I'm left with one pokeball left fot both Skylar and Ray and I'm just scared that a few pokemon that I REALLY want will show up and I'll have to choose between the two. It's just one of those things that I'm suuuper picky about cause I don't want to screw myself over lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:18 am
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Prairiefox

USING WORK WIFI v.v

~thumbs up~

>>.>>
<<.<<
>///<

>>_>>
<<_<<
I know a certain ninja girl that just happens to have a spinarak >>v>>
Koru would probably love the chance, but with all she's been wanting to say she would probably go brain dumb in that moment XD but maybe at least seeing them would help with this pokemon soap opera

I mean I posted up Ray but the person I was supposed to RP with seems to be busy, which is no problem, I'm just excited cause I wanna post with Ray lol XD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Yeah, I mean ray wants a shinx, but I just haven't had time to catch one lol

I just can't decide, cause I think it would be cute/fun to have a zorua and phantump but then I'm left with one pokeball left fot both Skylar and Ray and I'm just scared that a few pokemon that I REALLY want will show up and I'll have to choose between the two. It's just one of those things that I'm suuuper picky about cause I don't want to screw myself over lol

Well another thing is that we're not limiting people to catching 6 pokemon. You'll be able to catch like 10+ really (gonna have to fact check that) Plus with the next year we'll do halloween annnnnnd we will put these pokemon in the normal wild at some point too
for litleo vs mareep im thinking of two different situations and Im trying to figure out which one I like best so I can finally choose but I'm super leaning towards mareep buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut litleo fire.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games