Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:07 pm
"Speaking of, the whole psychic scrambling thing is pretty recent, isn't it?" I asked. "I don't remember that happening in the past."

Keiko was too preocupied with petting Zac to continue her end of the conversation. "Good puppy."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:14 pm
Reno turned to Terashi before saying anything else. "Well...before it was just a material that they could coat buildings in to keep that stuff to a minimum. Now its an energy field of some sort." Reno explained, sliding over the top of the couch to get onto his feet as he awaited more responses from the gathered Snagems.

With Zac, he would easily slip from Keiko's grip after he finished enjoying the petting that was being supplied. Once again focused on the ball, the dog would begin to run after the device as it came to a stop on the rocky cliff outside the front entrance. Quietly snatching it up in his mouth, the Legendary would stare out at the land before him from his newly outdoors position.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:16 pm
Amaranth would eventually come and join the others, Cera closeby and oddly quiet for once.

"A trap? How?" She asked Allen, curious. "I don't think we're in a position to do much to them easily- wait, when did her Regirock get taken?"

"Hm? What's wrong?" Cera asked, seeing Zac staring at the land before it. "Yeah, we're kind of far from your home, aren't we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:24 pm
"Uh oh," Keiko quipped before heading toward the entrance after Zac.

"Still, hell of a tactic, since we use Teleportation as our primary source of transportation. I guess I'd better hurry up and evolve Sparrow so I have a way to Fly away if need be," I said, rambling on a bit.

"There you are!" Keiko said endearingly once she caught up to Zac, although her attention was caught by another animal of sorts. "Oh, hey, Cera!"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:25 pm
"Well, if my Pokemon was taken, I'd do everything I could to get them back. Unless Aile has a bad case of the 'I don't care about my Pokemon' edginess, then we can use it as bait if we can't anticipate where she'll be going next." Allen suggested. It was a little underhanded, but he worked like that. No reason to act all high and mighty when the people you faced were traitors and people with over dramatic fashion senses. Though, the problem was in that she knew they wouldn't mistreat the Regi. So a loss was a loss until then. It wasn't like they could just send it out during a mission and hope that it listened to them!

"Can you read the Regi's mind?" he laughed, having no other ideas before wandering off to find Zest.

Zest herself had wandered off to Cera and Zac, who looked to be over looking the great view. She didn't have many words, but the Magby hugged Zac's leg and shrugged. Home was where you made it, she said something like that in a series of Magbys.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:31 pm
Zac wouldn't react to any of the people talking, only staring off into the distance as Cera and Keiko arrived and began to speak among themselves. It seemed like the Zygarde was only observing the Johto region before Zest hugged the Zygarde. Whatever the Magby had done must have snapped Zac out of his trance as he let out a loud bark before he began to glow. Aas the glow died away, where once stood a large green dog would now be a mass of cores and cells all piled together before they began to glow again and slowly rise into the air.

From his position near the couch, Reno would see the sudden glow from the entrance and begin to walk towards it. "What the heck?" He muttered, finally getting a view of the cells and cores as they began to slowly rise into the air before rocketing away from Mt. Silver in the most direct path towards where Kalos was. "Allen. What the hell did your Magby just DO!?" Reno roared, continuing to stare out into the distance as the cells and cores slowly became specks on the horizon.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:37 pm
"Oh, hey... Keiko..." Cera's surprisingly chipper voice would trail as Zac started glowing, then fell apart, and flew off like a screaming rocket. "Is anyone else really confused at what just happened? Allen, did you touch one of the glowy bits?"

Amaranth shielded her eyes from the sudden flash, seeing that Zac was gone by the time she could see again. "Um... I'm sorry, what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:38 pm
Allen looked on as Zac's form melted away and left dust in it's wake as it blew away down from Mt. Silver. Confusion hit him, then sadness. Was he gone? Shaking his head, Allen had bigger concerns when Reno came shouting off while the dog became- what? One with nature? The Kantonian wasn't an expert on how Kalosian Pokemon worked, much less legendary ones. "Um! I- don't know?! Zest? Or, Cera?" he asked, turning to his Magby, then the Mew when he realized she might be able to give some account of what just happened.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:38 pm
As Freth, Tristen, and I made our way into the main room, we took notice to something way out of the ordinary. "...that...isn't Zygarde...is it?" I asked, staring in confusion.

"Guys, can someone explain what happened?" Freth said.

Tristen wouldn't say much of anything as he took notice to the light show, then notice the Zygarde make a rocketing exit from the headquarters.
"How and why. For that matter, where the hell is it going!? Are we supposed to keep up with that thing!?" I spoke up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:44 pm
Reno simply stared off after the Zygarde, jaw agape as he tried to comprehend what just happened. Something had be going on that they weren't seeing with this and they certainly had to find out what. "Okay, so Zac just broke up into his base components and took off like a rocket towards Kalos. And I can't believe that is a sentence I can say out loud." Reno said, still stunned over what had just happened. Carefully opening his palm before tapping at the SNAG inside, Reno would bring up a map. "Okay. So assuming he took towards Kalos, that is a lot of land to cover. But maybe he just went home? So all of you go to the Terminus Cave and see if you can find him there. I'll do my best from base here to find Zac if he happens to crash land somewhere else."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:46 pm
"I... Ihadnothingtodowithit!" Keiko panicked.

This got my attention. "Wait, what happened?" I asked once I made myself outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:50 pm
"Yeah... that's... probably a good idea." Allen said as he ran over and scooped up his sniffling Magby. Oh boy. Whatever Zest did, that was on him for not keeping her in check. The boy returned her and dialed up Claydol. "Alright, so Zac turned into a bunch of green dust. Reno says he might be going to this cave he lived in? So we're gonna go check that out." he said to Ter.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:52 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno simply stared off after the Zygarde, jaw agape as he tried to comprehend what just happened. Something had be going on that they weren't seeing with this and they certainly had to find out what. "Okay, so Zac just broke up into his base components and took off like a rocket towards Kalos. And I can't believe that is a sentence I can say out loud." Reno said, still stunned over what had just happened. Carefully opening his palm before tapping at the SNAG inside, Reno would bring up a map. "Okay. So assuming he took towards Kalos, that is a lot of land to cover. But maybe he just went home? So all of you go to the Terminus Cave and see if you can find him there. I'll do my best from base here to find Zac if he happens to crash land somewhere else."
"Um... crap, yeah, we're on it. Ammy, let Breeze out. We need to get there quickly. Keiko, we'll catch up later."

"Huh... oh, right!" Amaranth would let her Togekiss out after a second. "Breeze, you remember where Terminus Cave is? We need to go there..."

They'd take off quickly, though Extreme Speed still wasn't as fast as Zac had managed to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:42 pm
"Axe? Check. Rope? Check. Lighter fluid? Check. Max Repel? Check. Looks like we got everything to go get a Snagmas tree." Sub said as he gathered together the mentioned items and wrapped a scarf around his neck, Gardy beside him putting on her own gear for warmth. It was a cold blistering night out on Mt. Silver but Sub was determined to get a tree for the occasion.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:45 pm
SubonicXP
"Axe? Check. Rope? Check. Lighter fluid? Check. Max Repel? Check. Looks like we got everything to go get a Snagmas tree." Sub said as he gathered together the mentioned items and wrapped a scarf around his neck, Gardy beside him putting on her own gear for warmth. It was a cold blistering night out on Mt. Silver but Sub was determined to get a tree for the occasion.

Tristen came from down the hall, carrying his Eevee in his arms. The boy took notice to the various things that Sub was bringing together. As far as three of those things, it was readily apparent what was going to happen. The lighter fluid though...not so much, anymore. "Uh, Sub? What are you and Gardy doing?"

"Vueee?" The Pokemon in his arms squeaked curiously.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games