Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:25 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh, you know. Probably." Allen said to Sub as he stopped, knowing fully well enough that he had no hopes of outracing a legendary Pokemon. He considered throwing Steve like a football for a moment, but he ultimately decided against it when he thought about what would happen when she got back to him. The boy pointed in the direction that they had ran off to. "So uh, how do you think we can catch an evil mastermind in a baby Pokemon's body and a legendary Pokemon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
SubonicXP

"Oh, you know. Probably." Allen said to Sub as he stopped, knowing fully well enough that he had no hopes of outracing a legendary Pokemon. He considered throwing Steve like a football for a moment, but he ultimately decided against it when he thought about what would happen when she got back to him. The boy pointed in the direction that they had ran off to. "So uh, how do you think we can catch an evil mastermind in a baby Pokemon's body and a legendary Pokemon?"

"Easy." Sub said, almost laughing as he then proceeded to cup his hands around his mouth. "Gardy!" He shouted.

"Present, mon capitaine!" Gardy giggled, thinking a bit in Kalosian but Sub wouldn't pick up on it, obviously.

"Go play with Zac, you know, the cute green puppy. I hear a little baby Pokemon is already playing with him as well." Sub said to the Gardy, causing her to gasp with excitement and teleport away immediately. "Now we wait...so, how have you been?" The man said as he tried to strike up some conversation while they waited.

"Whoo! Come on puppers! Get the berries!" Gardy shouted telepathically as she came teleporting sporadically into the main area, relying on teleportation to 'outrun' the legend, but even then it wasn't by much and Zac did not seemed tired in the least.

With a bark the legendary 'dog' would run around wildly, bouncing Zest all around as he attempted to dive at Gardy and her handful of Haban Berries, the Gardevoir teleporting away every time it got close. Apparently they've been doing this for awhile as even the hyperactive Gardy seemed to be tuckering out, it was probably only a miracle that Zest managed to hang on for this long and through such a chaotic ride.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:31 pm
Everyone's SNAGs would suddenly beep, showing a small message from GRAY as usual. A few of observations were made and duly noted, outside of some choice remarks. It was best to ignore them.

[HQ Gains for: 11/14 to 11/20]
TerashiLeonGoken
Rala (Ralts): 3 Evo Points
Sparrow (Fletchling): 2 Evo Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:32 pm
"Well, if I see it again, I'll try to give this thing back to it," I said somewhat calmly despite nearly getting killed. "Provided it doesn't try to kill me again, next time its sees me, which is likely."

"What's all the fuss about?" Keiko asked as she entered the main lobby.

To this, I shrugged. "Busy day, I guess."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:34 pm
SubonicXP

Allen blinked and had to snap out of confusion when the Gardevoir popped in out of nowhere and spoke in their minds. Right. Just another part of being here. Once that was said and done, he said "I've been good actually. I've been preparing to head out on this other mission to get better with my poison channeling since right now all I can do is send out poisonous smoke." He would have given an example, but he guessed nobody would be keen on having a toxic smoke being blasted in their HQ.

"So what's the deal with the Aile chick and Zac? I was pretty much zoned out all of the last mission." he admitted with a shrug while Zest had the ride of her life. He started to run to see how Zest was faring- not well as it seemed. She lasted for a bit before falling off with a squeak. Allen scooped her up and snickered.

"Thanks Gardy, I was worried what they'd get their heads into." he said before petting Zac.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:36 pm
"I think Keiko and I could use a similar debriefing," I said when I noticed someone talking to Gardy.

"Who's Aile?" Keiko asked, curious about the conversation topic, as well.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 pm
Zac would perk up at Allen petting him, leaning into the motion before turning around and giving Zest a small lick. The strange dog-like Pokemon would take the opportunity offered by Allen distracting and snatch one of the Haban Berries out of Gardy's arms before devouring the berry. Letting out another bark, the dog began to race around the main area before noticing that Allen wasn't moving, bumping the Snagem in the back before taking off once again.

Reno would glance over at the pair from his position on the couch, subtly tucking Harleen away before his little telekinetic assist to Zac was discovered. "Aile was a member of Snagem until recently, when she evidently defected to Flare's side. We are still confused about that, but she stole lil Zac away before we found him at that big party in the Chateau and placed him here. It was a heck of an event." Reno told the two male Snagems, watching Zac as he tried to entice Allen into playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:46 pm
Reno Vantas
Zac would perk up at Allen petting him, leaning into the motion before turning around and giving Zest a small lick. The strange dog-like Pokemon would take the opportunity offered by Allen distracting and snatch one of the Haban Berries out of Gardy's arms before devouring the berry. Letting out another bark, the dog began to race around the main area before noticing that Allen wasn't moving, bumping the Snagem in the back before taking off once again.

Reno would glance over at the pair from his position on the couch, subtly tucking Harleen away before his little telekinetic assist to Zac was discovered. "Aile was a member of Snagem until recently, when she evidently defected to Flare's side. We are still confused about that, but she stole lil Zac away before we found him at that big party in the Chateau and placed him here. It was a heck of an event." Reno told the two male Snagems, watching Zac as he tried to entice Allen into playing.

Darts leans back casually against a wall, rummaging in his pocket for a moment before casually hurling an empty Pokeball up in the air right above where Allen was sitting.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:49 pm
"Oh, right. I remember hearing about that," I sighed.

"Why'd she betray us?" Keiko asked, looking hurt.

"I don't think anyone here knows the answer to that," I told Keiko. "Not that it matters, right now. She's made her choice."

I shifted my gaze to Zac. "So, this is a Legendary Pokemon, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:50 pm
Odd walked out of his room with Fermata on his arm once again. The little owlet as stuck to him as ever. "So Lykas looked you up in his SNAG's PokeDex and says you're called Rowlet." He told the Grass-type as he walked into the main lobby.

"Uh....What's with the crazy dog and the fire duck and the psychic prostitute?" Lykas asked, exiting the elevator from the basement and entering the main room in a pair of, admittedly, skimpy teal swim trunks, blue skin proudly on display as he entered the main lobby, dripping all over the floor.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:50 pm
Allen wouldn't be able to react as the bump to get him to play turned into a full on tackle as Zac leaped into the air in efforts to catch the now airborne Pokeball. Nailing the jump and clenching his jaw around the ball, Zac would nod appreciatively to himself before turning around and presenting the ball to Allen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:52 pm
Reno Vantas

Allen nearly fell over when Zac bumped into him, caught up in listening to Reno's story about Aile and Team Flare while a Pokeball whizzed over his head without his noticing. Zest noticed. She stuck her tongue out at Darts as if challenging to hit her trainer's head next time. The Magby wasn't mad, she just wanted to see her trainer get hit after ruining her fun. "The dudes with the weird haircuts? They're an actual thre-" that was when Zac promptly tackled Allen to the ground, getting drool on his face.

"Ewww, dude!" he laughed before he took the Pokeball with a struggle. "Fetch!" he added, tossing it to the side instead of throwing it- because- well- he was currently pinned to the ground.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:56 pm
Reno Vantas

"Is there a point to this," Isaac asked curtly, pointedly ignoring the pandemonium going on around him. "If you are just rambling here, I'll add that we swiped her Regirock and that she still got away, leaving us without means of finding her. Or has something changed in regards to that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 pm
Zac would be distracted momentarily from the ball, busy licking Allen's face as the Pokeball began to slowly roll away. "Yeah. They are indeed a threat. Who do you think cut off my original arm?" Reno shot back with, turning to look at Isaac as he began to speak. "Nothing changed there. If I could get around easy with teleports, I would probe minds until I found news of her but the jammers and things would guarantee it wouldn't be easy." Grabbing Harleen from where she had been pressed into the couch cushions, he would glance at the others as he waited for more questions.

Meanwhile, Zac would finally stop licking Allen's face as he refocused onto the Pokeball, chasing after the device as it slowly rolled its way out the front entrance and out into the open area outside.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:07 pm
"Cool... I mean losing your arm sucks! But robo arms are cool." Allen said, too distracted by being very grateful that Zac didn't know Lick to think clearly. Once he had hopped off him to catch Darts' ball, the boy wiped himself off and got back up. He really needed to invest in more Pokeballs if only to keep the dog busy- he had only one to his name! Having got up, he thought about what Isaac said. So her Regirock wasn't about to be used by her anymore- so that lowered the scare factor by about ten for him. "Yeah, yeah. But could we set up a trap with her Pokemon? Or whatever it is she and the haircuts want."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games