Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:47 pm
Rala was quick to teleport in the way of El Pato's strike, but the move knocked her out in one hit, causing her to fall to the floor. In anger, I let Sparrow out of her ball. "Flame Charge," I said simply.

Sparrow cloaked her feathers in flame before rushing toward her enemy beak-first.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:02 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rala was quick to teleport in the way of El Pato's strike, but the move knocked her out in one hit, causing her to fall to the floor. In anger, I let Sparrow out of her ball. "Flame Charge," I said simply.

Sparrow cloaked her feathers in flame before rushing toward her enemy beak-first.

El Pato was hit by the Flame Charge but was quick to reacted as he grabbed onto the burning bird with its feet and delivered a relentless Fury Attack upon as it took the bird to the ground and stood on it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:44 pm
Sparrow kept getting hit by El Pato's Fury Attack. For a moment, I feared that El Pato would dispose of Sparrow as he did with Rala, but Sparrow retaliated by covering a wing with Steel-type energy and smacking him with it ala Steel Wing.

"Good thinking," I said as Sparrow dashed back to my side, ready to continue the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:39 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Sparrow kept getting hit by El Pato's Fury Attack. For a moment, I feared that El Pato would dispose of Sparrow as he did with Rala, but Sparrow retaliated by covering a wing with Steel-type energy and smacking him with it ala Steel Wing.

"Good thinking," I said as Sparrow dashed back to my side, ready to continue the battle.

El Pato was smacked by the steel hardened wing, the duck stumbling backwards off of Sparrow. Angered further the duck would takes its leak in hand (wing?) and swing it like a sword, the leak giving off an 'energy blade' composed of dark energy as it used Night Slash.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:50 am
Sparrow was knocked back by the Night Slash, landing flat on her back. It took her a bit, but she started slowly rising up.

"Try using Acrobatics," I told her.

Sparrow obediently launched herself skywards, flailing her body at Dux as her altitude decreased.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:03 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Sparrow was knocked back by the Night Slash, landing flat on her back. It took her a bit, but she started slowly rising up.

"Try using Acrobatics," I told her.

Sparrow obediently launched herself skywards, flailing her body at Dux as her altitude decreased.

El Pato was hit by the little bird, grunting in pain and then simply smacking it away with its leak. Annoyed and now a bit tired the duck would take out a Smoke Ball and slam it on the ground, the ball bursting open and creating a thick cloud of smoke in its general area. As the smoke cleared a black bag was where El Pato stood, the duck gone. He was getting tired, Terashi saw that.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:16 am
I coughed as El Pato vanished, the smoke taking its time to clear. "You did good, Sparrow," I said before recalling her.

Once both of my Pokemon were safely resting, I picked up the doll from it's resting place on the floor and examined it. "I wonder why he wanted this so badly."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:26 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I coughed as El Pato vanished, the smoke taking its time to clear. "You did good, Sparrow," I said before recalling her.

Once both of my Pokemon were safely resting, I picked up the doll from it's resting place on the floor and examined it. "I wonder why he wanted this so badly."

The doll didn't seem particularly unique, just a simple plushie you could buy at almost any department store. "It belonged to his original trainer." Sub said as he finally came out from behind the couch. "She died."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:36 pm
"I see," I said sternly, putting the toy back in its box. "Rather wish I'd let him have it, then. Though I do wonder how you... or whowever it was got ahold of it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:03 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I see," I said sternly, putting the toy back in its box. "Rather wish I'd let him have it, then. Though I do wonder how you... or whowever it was got ahold of it."

"Ever heard of a trainer named Red? Champion of the Indigo Plateau? He often times trains on top of Mt. Silver. I've never met him myself but I have seen him from a distance a few times, best not to get too close and draw attention to us, you know? Any who, El Pato, or Dux, was once his Pokemon, traded to him rather. El Pato left Red when he found out his originally trainer died. Red had obtained that plushie as a gift to El Pato but he left before he could give it to him. Red then decided to leave it out for him in hopes that maybe he would return and find it. He didn't, so I picked it up." Sub explained to Terashi.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:33 pm
"YOU picked up a Clefairy Doll. ...I'm impressed."

Wait, was that really all I took out of that story? No, not really. But I wasn't about to meddle in the affairs of a champion without damn good reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"YOU picked up a Clefairy Doll. ...I'm impressed."

Wait, was that really all I took out of that story? No, not really. But I wasn't about to meddle in the affairs of a champion without damn good reason.

"With tongs but yes." Sub admitted as he sat down on the couch. "I was going to give it back to El Pato one day."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:20 pm
Sub would see a Magby riding a legendary Pokemon like a Ponyta racing by, an exasperated Allen giving chase. "Zest get back here!" He shouted as he fumbled around a wall of smoke. He couldn't breathe that in like normal smog for some reason. Stopping to cough and catch his breath, the trainer ran on to catch them.

The last few days since returning from his training had been nice. Allen had met Zac when they had received news to welcome the Zygarde, who was without a doubt, a good boy. While Steve and the others were wary at best, Allen's Magby took a liking as well. And dubbed him her steed.

Whoops?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:51 pm
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Sub would see a Magby riding a legendary Pokemon like a Ponyta racing by, an exasperated Allen giving chase. "Zest get back here!" He shouted as he fumbled around a wall of smoke. He couldn't breathe that in like normal smog for some reason. Stopping to cough and catch his breath, the trainer ran on to catch them.

The last few days since returning from his training had been nice. Allen had met Zac when they had received news to welcome the Zygarde, who was without a doubt, a good boy. While Steve and the others were wary at best, Allen's Magby took a liking as well. And dubbed him her steed.

Whoops?

Sub just stood there and watched as Zest and Zac went on by, soon followed by Allen. "Need a little help there, Allen?" Sub shouted to the trainer as he ran around coughing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:12 pm
The young Electrike hybrid, Tristen, found his way through the halls of the headquarters then made his way to his adoptive parents room. Entering the room, he saw me on the far side of it, getting my vest on. "Blizz?"

"Yea, what's up?"

"Nothing. I was just wanting to see how you were doing. You didn't seem all that good after we left Kalos a little while ago." Tristen said.

"Eh, it was just that place getting under my skin. I try to keep my cool and don't let it bother me, but everyone has their limits. It'll be better once people over that way gets their blasted heads out of their hides." I said.

"Yea, well that's probably not happening anytime soon. But then again, that's the nature of people in general, really." Freth said, walking in overhearing part of the conversation.

"Sadly. At any rate, speaking of last time, anyone seen that Zygarde thing?" I asked.

"Zac was up front last I saw it." Tristen said.

"Well, if it's going to be here for who knows how long, at the very least it should probably get to know everyone here. I mean, hell, I probably didn't give that grand of a first impression when we were trying to get it out of there." Freth then soon commented.

"I suppose so. Let's go find it."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games