Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❶ Kanto Region
Pewter City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DARREN ASHBROOK
Movement 3/3 || Wild Pokemon: 225/5 || NPC Battle: 245/15 || Item Bump: 6/10 Heart Scale || 26/35 Lum Berry Tree || Need to Claim: 1 TM of Choice, 24 Halloween Event Items, 40/40 Old Amber (Reduced by Pickup) || Wishlist: Honey, Lum Berries, Full Restores, Hyper Potions, Black Flutes, Heart Scales, Magmarizer ||

Team OOB:

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ )

Darren did feel rather bad about the incident with Jin's tail. Particularly because Frizz was hit as well. He really did need to try and crack down on Chili but the magby really was incorrigible. "I agree that it's not acceptable, I'm not saying it should be, but... He does seem to just be a baby. I don't think he really understands that there are consequences to his actions.... That or he just doesn't care, but.... Look, I really am sorry about what happened, I'm working on it okay? These things take time..." Darren insisted with a sigh, attempting to change subject by asking if they were ready to go. Sable needed to do a bit of rearranging with her team since her beedrill was getting a bit too strong. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Darren agreed. "Though... Are you sure you want Frizz to train in Mt. Moon? She would be at quite the disadvantage against the types of pokemon that typically inhabit the area...." Darren asked with a touch of concern.

He was excited to try out his incense though. Hopefully it would attract plenty of pokemon that he could catch for the pokedex. When Jin theorized that the incense probably attracted pokemon fro deeper crevices of the cave that most didn't explore, Darren nodded in agreement. "Right. Mt. Moon is quite complex in it's tunnel system, that doesn't surprise me in the least. Most should go through the usual path for the sake of their own safety. Though, that's exactly why having this incense will come in handy! We could be on the usual path, and the scent from this incense will bring the pokemon to us. No need to risk our lives." He chuckled, clearly comfortable with his plan. Though Darren glanced up at Sable as she pressed her hand gently into his shoulder, warning him playfully to try and light the contraption up in an open space. Darren chuckled, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "R-right. A Darren pancake would not be preferable, of course." He agreed nervously.

As Sable gathered her gear and discussed heart scales with Jin, Darren checked over his own team. If they were going to be attracting rock types, he supposed his current team was a good pick. He had Flynn just in case he needed stronger back up, because in spite of being at a type disadvantage, Flynn was strong, and Darren had seen the charmeleon nail rock types with his iron tail before. However, he also had Zephyr and Hercules, who would be effective against rock types, and needed to train. Flapjack and Mei weren't necessarily his first choice against their future opponents, but he did need to train them, so hopefully he would get the chance. There were other types of pokemon around. The burmey was temporary. Frankly Darren had only been keeping the bug because when he'd captured it, Darren had noticed it was going to evolve soon, so he only planned to keep it until it evolved into a mothim and then let it go.

Once Lily had learned her move from the scale and Jin had gotten back up, Darren stood and stretched. "Alright! Let's get going then." He insisted, clearly eager to progress. They had been stuck in Pewter for some time now, not that he blamed Sable, but he was itching to get out of the area now that they finally could. He made his way out of the center and headed east of town where the terrain started to grow more rugged and gravely before finally leading into the cave entrance of the mountain.

[Exit to Mt. Moon]

( ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Flynn - Charmeleon
T Y P E: User Image
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Brave, very friendly and lighthearted, loves adventure
A B I L I T Y: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3 of this pokemon's maximum health, fire type attacks get a x1.5 boost
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunderpunch - 75: 4/10 chance of paralysis, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95: 4/10 Chance of Burn

User Image User Image - 220/220HP | Status: None | 16/32 EXP | Evolve at level 36

xxN A M E: Flapjack - Aipom
L E V E L: 14
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive - Somewhat curious, likes to play games
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Acrobatics - 55: deals double damage if user isn’t holding an item. Damage still doubles if the item was used mid attack, makes contact.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - Lowers accuracy by one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish: 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact

User ImageUser Image 140/140 HP | Status: None | 18/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 18 - Fury Swipes | Evolve at level 32 after learning Double Hit

xxN A M E: Mei - Eevee
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bold, daring and independant, won't back down from a challenge.
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
H O L D I N G: User Image Beginners Belt: One of the items required to evolve Eevee into Meleeon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Hits Mulltiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dig - 80: User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn. Makes Contact.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 180/180 HP | Status: None | 7/28 EXP | Next Move: Level 20 - Evolve to Meleeon --> Double Kick | Evolves at level 20

xxN A M E: Zephyr - Skarmory
User Image
T Y P E: User Image / User Image
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash; openly aggressive, challenges anyone in his sights
A B I L I T Y: Keen Eye - Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Air Cutter - 60: 1/10 chance to critically hit, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lowers target’s defense by one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - Lowers accuracy by one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Head: 80: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact

User ImageUser Image 130/130 HP | Status: None | 9/23 EXP | Next Attack: Level 17 - Fury Attack

xxN A M E: Hercules - Mudkip
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lax - Pretty happy go lucky, doesn't usually get worked up about anything, doesn't seem to know his own strength
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blizzard - 110: 3/10 Chance to Freeze, Hits Multiple Targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Earth Power - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target's special defense

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 13/15 EXP | Evolves at level 16

xxN A M E: Unnamed - Burmy
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet, Can't sit still
A B I L I T Y: Shed Skin - Every turn, this Pokémon has a 3/10 chance of healing from a status condition
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Protect - The user is protected this round, if used in succession however, it has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. (Priority +4)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 50: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bug Bite - 60: Receives the effect from the targets held berry, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User ImageUser Image 190/190HP | Status: None | 12/19 EXP | Evolve to Mothim at level 20

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Sven - Stantler
User Image
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Gentle - Happy go lucky, careful around little pokemon, very friendly.
A B I L I T Y: Sap Sipper - When a Pokémon with Sap Sipper is hit by a Grass-type move, its Attack is increased by one stage.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stomp - 65: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Charges on first turn, strikes on second turn, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish: 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 150/150 HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Attack: Level 38 - Zen Headbutt

xxN A M E: Duchess - Piplup
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy - Prim and Proper, has a royal air about her. Will mouth off to anyone who annoys her.
A B I L I T Y: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lower targets physical attack one stage, huts multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hydro Pump - 110 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pound - 35: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Attack: Level 15 - Peck | Evolves at Level 16

xxN A M E: Saphire - Lapras
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Modest - Doesn't seek attention, a bit bashful when she receives it, kindhearted
A B I L I T Y: Shell Armor - Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Frost Breath - 60: Always critically hits unless opponent has Battle Armor, Shell Armor, or is Under the Effects of Lucky Chant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40 Damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 10/15 EXP |

xxN A M E: Chili - Magby
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky - Full of energy, likes to set things on fire for fun
A B I L I T Y: Vital Spirit - The Pokémon cannot fall Asleep while having this ability. If a pokemon with Vital Spirit is in the active party, the chances of encountering pokemon of the two strongest levels is increased by 50%. In general, this means rolling a six sided dice for pokemon levels so that 1 and 2 are the lower levels, and 3, 4, 5, and 6 are half the highest level and half the second highest.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leer - Lower targets physical defense one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smog - 30: 8/10 Chance to Poison target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smokescreen - Lowers target's accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember - 40: 4/10 Chance of Burning target

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Attack: Lv 12 - Feint Attack | Evolves at level 30

xxN A M E: Lapis - Florges
User Image
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Bashful, Shy around strangers, but very Sweet and Caring
A B I L I T Y: Flower Veil - Prevents the user (if it is Grass-type) and its Grass-type allies from having their stats lowered, or from being afflicted by non-volatile status conditions or Yawn. Self-inflicted stat reductions, such as from moves like Leaf Storm or Close Combat, are not prevented.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Psychic - 90: 1/2 chance to lower target's special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Razor Leaf - 55: 1/10 Chance to critically hit, Hits multiple targets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonblast - 95: 8/10 chance to lower target's special attack one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Chant - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 200/200 HP | Status: None | 4/25 EXP | Next Attack: Use heart scales to learn Synthesis and Petal Blizzard

xxN A M E: Nyx - Eevee
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Serious - Keeps to himself, rather quiet
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - Lower targets accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tail Whip - Lower targets physical defense one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness, Hits Multiple Targets

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (0/10 for 1st ♥︎) | Level with 3 FP During the Day

xxN A M E: Joy - Mantyke
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive - Playful and happy, very friendly and cuddly
A B I L I T Y: Water Veil - This Pokémon cannot be burned while having this ability.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble - 40: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubblebeam - 65: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one Stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP |

xxN A M E: Morpho - Butterfree
User Image
L E V E L: 19
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Timid, very skittish around new people she doesn't know
A B I L I T Y: Tinted Lens - Doubles the power of any moves that the Pokémon uses that are "not very effective" against its targets. If a move is regularly not very effective, and thus normally does half damage, it would therefore do normal damage, while a doubly-resisted move (such as a Bug-type move against the Steel/Flying Skarmory) will do half damage rather than one quarter damage.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gust - 40: hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater - 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt. Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sleep Powder - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 190/190 HP | Status: None | 6/27 EXP | Next Move: Level 28 - Silver Wind

xxN A M E: Claire - Togetic
L E V E L: 13
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly, Very Friendly and Cheerful, a bit naive
A B I L I T Y: Serene Grace - The chances of a move having an extra effect are increased by 1/10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yawn - Makes the target drowsy, at the end of the next turn the foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers Target's attack by two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Kiss - Inflicts confusion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Metronome - 0-250, Damage is normal type regardless of move used. ( The only exceptions to this are Hidden power, Fling, Nature Power, & Weather ball. ), Roll a 10-sided dice to determine damage. Rolls result as follows: 1-0, 2-10, 3-30, 4-50, 5-60, 6-80, 7-100, 8-150, 9-200, 10-250

User ImageUser Image 130/130HP | Status: None | 15/18 EXP | Next Attack: Level 14 - Fairy Wind

xxN A M E: Bolt - Pikachu
L E V E L: 16
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Mischievous, has a habit of stealing anything shiny or colorful
A B I L I T Y: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zap Plate - Electric type attacks do x1.2 damage, but if an electric type is using the attack, it does x1.3 instead.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Volt Tackle - 120: 4/10 chance of paralysis, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage dealt, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: Makes Contact (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunderbolt - 90: 4/10 chance of paralysis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 170/170HP | Status: None | 15/22 EXP

xxN A M E: Pascal - Chespin
User Image
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy, likes to act as a pokemon wrecking ball, bold and a bit rash at times, has a bit of a temper and ego.
A B I L I T Y: Bulletproof - Protects the Pokémon from ball and bomb moves
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leftovers: Restores 1/16 of the holder's max HP at the end of every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drain Punch - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Giga Drain - 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 180/180HP | Status: None | 6/23 EXP | Next Attack: Evolve to Quiladin, Level 36 Chesnaught Spiky Shield

xxN A M E: Ophelia - Nidorina
L E V E L: 22
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Adamant, holds her ground, somewhat stubborn
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total), Makes Contact Twice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15 Damage, 7/10 Chance of Poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 220/220HP | Status: None | 24/28 EXP | Next Move: Level 35 - Toxic Spikes, Super Fang (Heart Scale)

xxN A M E: Jay - Pidgeotto
User Image
L E V E L: 20
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed, likes to take siestas, calm and level headed, bold in a fight, proud of his power.
A B I L I T Y: Big Pecks - Prevents the Defense stat from being reduced (except self-inflicted reductions). However, the stat can be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, or Guard Split. This Ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sand Attack - Lowers target's accuracy one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gust - 40: hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 200/200HP | Status: None | 20/28 EXP | Next Move: Level 22 - Twister, Big Mushroom/TM - Steel Wing

xxN A M E: Iris - Dragalage
User Image
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Lonely, Keeps to herself, does not like offers of help, somewhat conceited
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Tail - 60: Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle), Makes Contact (Priority -6)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble - 40: 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Toxic Spikes - Poisons all opposing Pokémon switched into battle. Severity changes based on layers set up, up to 2 layers can be set up maximum. Does not affect Flying-types or Pokemon with Levitate: 1 Layer- Poisons Opponent, 2 Layers- Badly Poisons Opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120, 7/10 Chance of Poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image 210/210 HP | Status: None | 17/21 EXP | Next Attack: Level 25 - Water Pulse

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

-Sable Voss
-Mitsukini Sage
-Alex Cross

User Image National Pokedex User Image Grandpapa's Pocket Watch ---> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cresselia's Feather (For RP purposes only) User Image Research Journal

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart x 3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sacred Ash x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore x 5

Consumables:

User Image Mysterious Incense x 7 (Rock, Poison x2, Dark, Fighting, Dragon, Electric)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shiny Stone x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunderstone x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Honey x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x 2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ragecandybar x 2 User Image Paper Lantern x 2

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leppa Berries x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chesto Berries x 5 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x 13 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Grepa Berries x 5

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Evolite x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life Orb x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. King's Rock x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pidgeotite x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite X x 1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x 2

Other:

Badge Case
User Image

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge

TM Case
User Image

-TM O9 Vennoshock
-TM 97 Dark Pulse
-TM 68 Rock Tomb

Lia Syuki
Alright! Noted. >w< Oh yes, I forgot about those haha. Good thing you wrote it down or I would have totally forgotten @ w@ and pft yeah I need to pre write all those posts too just to have them all ready to launch within the time limit.

Pft. If it's any consolation, Pascal, Bolt, and Lapis can all two shot her pokemon, so don't feel too bad xD

No problem! Sorry I didn't realize it sooner that you still needed it >w>;;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 1/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 3/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 18/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 8/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 1/10

Wearing: A green turtleneck and a pair of brown corduroys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gavyn entered Pewter City with no further issue. Boy, that was kind of tiring. Gavyn took a seat outside of the pokemon center to take a break. Beth hopped up to climb on to her trainer's lap, while Merlin stood by, still trying to figure out the pokedex.

[[ooc: ]]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Party Info:

Pokemon: Clefairy
Nickname: Merlin
Nature: Pretty knowledgeable and can be sassy. Adores his trainer and will stick with him through thick and thin.
Lv. 11
HP: 110/110
Ability: Magic Guard – Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. [see list for more details]
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Disarming Voice - 40 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
Healing Wish - User faints and the next pokemon released is fully healed and cured of all conditions.
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use
Exp: 3/16

Pokemon: Turtwig
Nickname: Elizabeth (Beth)
Nature: Adventure seeking, excitable, curious about the world
Lv. 7
HP: 70/70
Ability: Shell Armor – Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Withdraw - Raise user's physical defense one stage
Earth Power - 90 || 1/2 chance to lower target's special defense
-
Exp: 9/17

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname:
Nature: Rambunctious and full of energy
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Overgrow – When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
-
-
Exp: 10/15

Pokemon: Jolteon
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
HP: 150/150
Ability: Quick Feet – Increases the Pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Quick Attack - 40 || (Priority +1)
Exp: 3/15

Pokemon: Stantler (shiny)
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Ability: Sap Sipper – When a Pokemon with Sap Sipper is hit by a Grass-type move, its Attack is increased by one stage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fly - 90 || 1. takes to the air (mostly invulnerable) 2. attacks
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Tackle - 50
Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use
Exp: 2/15

Out of Party:

Items:

Pokedex
Pokeballs: ∞
Potions: ∞
Sweet Hearts: 5
Crystal Shard: 1
=====(Berries:)
=====(Badge Case:)
=====(Other:)
an old sketchpad
old broken locket with family pictures inside
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
Sable Voss
Desert Trainer of Orre
                              Badges Owned
                              Kanto ⇨ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
                              Bag
                              Items
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Beedrillite - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Big Mushroom - 2
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dome Fossil - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dusk Stone - 1
                              User ImageDuskull Sugar Skull - 6
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Everstone - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eviolite - 1
                              User ImageFroslass Frosty - 6
                              User ImageGengar Bearclaw - 6
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Scale - 3 -> 2
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lucky Egg - 2
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Muscle Band - 1
                              User ImageMysterious Incense (Psychic) - 1
                              User ImagePaper Lantern - 2
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Premier Ball - ∞
                              User ImagePumpkaboo Pie - 6
                              Rare Candy - 10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shiny Stone - 1
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silk Scarf - 0 (1 held by unnamed Eevee)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Soothe Bell - 1
                              User ImageSweet Incense - 2
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wise Glasses - 1
                              Medicine
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sweet Heart - 5
                              TMs & HMs
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 22: Solar Beam - 1
                              TM 29: Psychic - 1
                              TM 35: Flamethrower - 1 (held by Jin)
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TM 39: Rock Tomb - 1
                              TM 52: Focus Blast - 1 (held by Jin)
                              Berries
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hondew Berry - 5
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kelpsy Berry - 4
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oran Berry - 1
                              Key Items
                              User ImageP*DA
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Unova Pokedex
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sturdy Backpack
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alternate Outfits
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Camping Gear
                              Mega Pin (worn as cloak pin)
                              Company
                              Darren.
                              Battle Details
                              None at the moment.
                              Bumps
                              Moving on to Mt Moon - 3/3
                              Wild Pokemon - 284/3
                              NPC Trainer - 302/15
                              Found a Battle Recorder - 15/30
                              Found a Pecha Berry - 20/20 - Reserved for later
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 7/20
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 20/20 - Reserved for later
                              This area holds a Lumiose Galette - 20/20 - Reserved for later
                              This area holds a Crystal Shard - 50/50 - Reserved for later
                              Berry Trees
                              Tree 1 - N/A
                              Tree 2 - N/A
                              Tree 3 - N/A
                              Tree 4 - N/A
                              Tree 5 - N/A
                              Party
                              Active Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 30 | Experience: 29/40 | Friend Points: 1/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageOaken | Male
                              HP: 300/300 | Status: Healthy
                              Sassy | Usually tries to claim his way is the right way. Does not take criticism very well.
                              Overgrow | When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
                              Holding: N/A | N/A
                              ç•Slam - 80 | Growth - Raise user's physical & special attack one stage
                              Leaf Tornado - 65, 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy one stage | ç•Wrap - 15, Traps opponent for 2-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 19 | Experience: 26/33 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amethyst | Female
                              HP: 190/190 | Status: Healthy
                              Bold | Has pride in her abilities and appearance. Rarely backs down from opponents.
                              Intimidate | Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
                              Holding: Nothing | N/A
                              ç•Wrap - 15, Traps opponent, hits 2-5 turns. Deals damage equal to 1/16 of the target's max HP for each turn after the first. | Screech - Lower target's defense two stages
                              ç•Poison Sting - 15, 7/10 Chance to Poison | ç•Bite - 60, 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 15 | Experience: 10/28 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.??? | Female
                              HP: 150/150 | Status: Healthy
                              Nature | Description
                              Keen Eye | Prevents pokemon with this ability from losing accuracy
                              ç•Tackle - 50 | •Sand Attack - Lower target's accuracy one stage
                              Gust - 40, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage | ~Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burn
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 15 | Experience: 16/20 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image"Madame" Aroma | Female
                              HP: 150/150 | Status: Healthy
                              Quirky | Insists on being referred to as "Madame." Can be rather unpredictable with her actions.
                              Aroma Veil | Prevents the Pokémon with this Ability and its allies from being afflicted by Taunt, Torment, Encore, Disable, Heal Block and Attract.
                              Sweet Kiss - Confuses target pokemon | Fairy Wind - 40
                              Echoed Voice - 40, power doubles upon each consecutive use up to 200 damage. | Wish - The user makes a wish, and at the end of the next turn, recovers half max HP. Can only be use 5 times in battle
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 6 | Experience: 9/16 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Frizz | Female
                              HP: 60/60 | Status: Healthy
                              Timid |
                              Compoundeyes | Gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered
                              ~String Shot - Lower target's speed two stages | ç•Leech Life - 20, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                              Spider Web - Opponent Cannot Escape/Switch | Thunder Wave - Paralyze opponent
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 5 | Experience: 2/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User ImageLily | Female
                              HP: 50/50 | Status: Healthy
                              Timid | Tends to hide from strangers. Friendly towards people she's used to.
                              Run Away | Allows this pokemon to switch out in spite of attacks or abilities that would prevent it otherwise.
                              Withdraw - Raise user's physical defense one stage | ç•Tackle - 50
                              Disarming Voice - 40, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness | Energy Ball - 90, 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
                              Inactive Pokemon
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 27 | Experience: 18/27 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User ImageRose | Female
                              HP: 270/270 | Status: Healthy
                              Calm | Prefers to stay out of arguments. Likes to think things through before acting.
                              Leaf Guard | Any Status Effects on this Pokémon are healed when Sunny Day is in effect
                              ç•Heart Stamp: 60: 4/10 Chance of Flinching | Leech Seed: Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
                              Stun Spore: Paralyzes opponent | Giga Drain: 75: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 30| Experience: 20/29 | Friend Points: 3/5 | Friendship Experience: 6/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.??? | Male
                              HP: 300/300 | Status: Healthy
                              Naughty | Enjoys pulling pranks on people and enemies. Gets a kick out of stealing something when no one is looking.
                              Adaptability | If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
                              Holding: Silk Scarf | Normal type attacks do x1.2 damage
                              ç•Bite: 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target | ç•Return: 10: +20 per FP.
                              ç•Iron Tail: 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering target's physical defense one stage | Charm: Lower target's physical attack two stages
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 25 | Experience: 29/30 | Friend Points: 4/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User ImageJin | Male
                              HP: 250/250 | Status: Healthy
                              Impish | Enjoys joking around with others. Prefers to take on a human appearance when not fighting.
                              Illusion | Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
                              ç•Fury Swipes - 18, hits 2-5 times | Extrasensory - 80, 3/10 Chance of Flinching
                              ç•Feint Attack - 60, Ignores accuracy & evasiveness | Fake Tears: Lower target's special defense two stages
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 10 | Experience: 0/15 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 0/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aku | Male
                              HP: 100/100 | Status: Healthy
                              Nature |
                              Super Luck | All attacks used by this pokemon have a 1/10 chance to critically hit. This ability can combine with attacks that can already critically hit and increase the chance of a critical hit even more.
                              ç•Peck - 35 | ç•Astonish - 30, 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
                              ç•Pursuit - 40, Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7) | Move 4
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 26 | Experience: 4/35 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 8/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scoundrel | Male
                              HP: 260/260 | Status: Healthy
                              Rash | Acts before he thinks. Quick to pick fights, regardless of the opponent.
                              Prankster | Increases the priority of status moves by +1
                              ç•Scratch - 40 | Hone Claws - Raise physical attack & accuracy one stage
                              Assist - Generate a number equal to your active party pokemon minus your current pokemon, then generate a number 1-4 to pick a move on the generated pokemon's moveset. That is the attack you use. | ç•Foul Play - 95, Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's.
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇩ | Level: 22 | Experience: 3/31 | Friend Points: 0/5 | Friendship Experience: 2/10
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Honey | Female
                              HP: 220/220 | Status: Healthy
                              Jolly | Enjoys making new friends. Really likes hugs, either giving or receiving them.
                              Swarm | When HP is below 1/3rd, Bug type attacks do x1.5 damage
                              ç•Poison Sting - 15, 7/10 Chance to Poison | ~String Shot - Lower target's speed two stages
                              ç•Drill Run - 80, 1/10 chance to critically hit | ç•Twineedle - 25 per hit, hits twice (50 damage total), 4/10 Chance of Poison Per Hit
                              Walking Pokemon User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Even though she understood his concern, Sable couldn't help but frown a bit at Darren's question. "I guess you'd know better than me. I'm not from around here, remember?" she pointed out, then sighed lightly. "I have more than one heart scale. I can give her one of the others so she can learn Giga Drain, but I'll wait until we actually get to Mount Moon to do so. That should handle any rock types we encounter." A hesitant smile crossed Sable's lips. "If that's still not enough, then I'm not going to make her fight something outside her ability to handle. I've still got other pokemon that can handle themselves."

As it was, Sable still had a couple of things to take care of, so she went to deal with them briefly while Darren and Jin continued to chat. It didn't take long at all, and she arrived just in time to hear the duo talking about using that incense in the caves. A fine idea, although hearing that the specific mixture of scents would entice rock types caused Sable to give a bit of warning to at least make sure the area wasn't too cramped in the first place, given how large certain rock pokemon could be. When Darren brought up the possibility of him being a pancake, Sable couldn't help but let out a chuckle that seemed dangerously close to a giggle.

After another brief moment so Lily could learn a new move, probably something helpful given they had just been talking about training in Mount Moon, it seemed everyone was ready to leave the building and continue on their way. Especially Darren, who had probably been getting rather anxious with having his journey put on hold for so long. Sable still felt bad about that since the whole reason he stayed in Pewter instead of moving on was to make sure she healed correctly.
                              "Hopefully it'll be a long while before we have to take an extended stay like that again," the teen commented as she left the building. Jin decided to carry the little gekkit in his arms so she wouldn't be tripping over the bamboo around her neck as he went with the two trainers on their way to Mount Moon.

- Exit to Mount Moon -

{{OOC: 3 TMs and 1 Event Item (no limitations) still need to be claimed.}}
SpectralEternity
Prewriting would be a pain for me, because it's not just the pokemon used and fought I'd be worrying about, but also aaaaaaaaaaall the pokeball rolls. Unless I roll for 20 rolls each for two posts in the rolling thread and go off those until I run out of successes or pokemon.

Sorry for the blah post. I've been feeling sluggish lately. XP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 2/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 4/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 19/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 9/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 2/10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm sorry, Gavy. I have no clue where to start with this thing." Merlin eventually spoke up, handing the pokedex back to his trainer. The brunette sighed, taking the device. "I feel so... out of date... heh..." he commented with a bit of a laugh. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to interact with the device, and was also hesitant to ask for someone to show him. He hated the feeling he got when someone tried to explain these things, as if it was common knowledge. And it wasn't like he was going to go around, telling everyone he was from 100 years ago. Who would even believe that? Gavyn didn't want to come off as a hysteric person or anything like that.

"You do not know how to use a... pokedex?"
Gavyn was startled at the voice that sounded out nearby. At first, he was worried that someone might have overheard, but then realized that the voice sounded kind of ... artificial. When he looked to his left, he saw a pink and blue pokemon staring at him. "Uh-umm... I.. er... ... yes..." Gavyn responded quite meekly, hanging his head. The pokemon made and odd sound, but moved closer. "Hey now! Don't go laughing at Gavy!" Merlin said, receiving a look from the pokemon. "I just find it odd. It is a simple device." it commented. "Look. I don't have a trainer or anything, and it looks like you obviously are technologically challenged. I'd be happy to help if you are willing to accept." the pokemon added. Gavyn shifted a bit, considering the offer. He was running into an awful lot of pokemon recently. It couldn't... hurt, right? "Um... sure." he eventually answered.

"Excellent. Here. Take this ball. It contains a Treecko that requires a new trainer. Now just capture me in one of your balls. After, I'll pop out and hop into your device for easy access." the pokemon said, dropping a pokeball on Gavyn's lap. What? Oh jeeze, another pokemon? Well... Gavyn couldn't find it in himself to say no - after all, it needed a home, too. He then did as the odd pokemon asked, and shortly after the successful capture, it popped out again. "I am Data. A Porygon. I will help you get acquainted with technology." it introduced itself properly. "Er... h-hello, Data. I'm very grateful for your help." he responded sheepishly. Data appraised the male quickly, then made a sound like a chuckle. The Porygon then gave the male instructions on how to turn on his pokedex, and ultimately told him to just ask the device when they were inside of it so that Data could direct them to what he was looking for. Data disappeared into the pokedex after, and Gavyn decided to meet the Treecko he had also received.

Needless to say, the Treecko seemed quite ecstatic to see Gavyn. Really. Anyone but the people he's had before as trainers, even if his time with them was brief. Beth was more than happy to greet this other grass type, butting her head into his side playfully. "Turrrr~" she greeted happily. The Treecko didn't even mind, he was still so happy to be away. "Trrrrrrreeee~" he greeted in return. "He seems really happy, Gavy. Maybe you could think of a name?" Merlin commented to his trainer. Gavyn blinked, looking to his clefairy, then to the two grass starters. He hadn't thought of a name for all the pokemon he had yet, but... "H-hi Treecko. I'm Gavyn. Welcome to the team! Uh... Is it okay if I name you Sage?" the brunette asked in his normal, gentle tone. "Treeeecko~" the gecko seemed extremely pleased with the name. Well then. One less pokemon to name.

[[ooc: Enter Data the Porygon and the treecko that left Cyrus ]]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Party Info:

Nature: Pretty knowledgeable and can be sassy. Adores his trainer and will stick with him through thick and thin.
Lv. 11
Ability: Magic Guard – Prevents indirect damage from weather conditions, status ailments such as burn and poison, and attacks such as curse, leech seed, and fire spin, but it does not stop them from being induced. [see list for more details]
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Healing Wish - User faints and the next pokemon released is fully healed and cured of all conditions.
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use
Exp: 4/16

Lv. 7
HP: 70/70
Ability: Shell Armor – Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
Exp: 10/17

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-
Exp: 11/15

Pokemon: Treecko
Nickname: Sage
Nature:
Lv. 16
HP: 160/160
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound – 35
Absorb – 20 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Mega Drain - 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Exp: 11/26

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Ability: Quick Feet – Increases the Pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 4/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Ability: Sap Sipper – When a Pokemon with Sap Sipper is hit by a Grass-type move, its Attack is increased by one stage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Tackle - 50
Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use

Out of Party:

Pokemon: Porygon
Nickname: Data
Nature: Calm. Helpful. Sometimes a little to analytical.
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Analytic – Attacks do x1.3 damage when moving last
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Psybeam - 65 || 4/10 Chance to Confuse
Sharpen - Raises user's attack one stage
Conversion - Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves.
Conversion 2 - Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.
Exp: 0/15

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:55 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 5/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 20 (-15) 5/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 10/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 3/10

Gavyn looked up as a trainer approached him, asking for a battle. "O-oh... I don't know..." Gavyn muttered. He wasn't quite sure about jumping right into a trainer battle. He was quite confident that he'd suck at it. "Come on, Gavy! Just do it! Beth would love the challenge." Merlin encouraged his trainer. The brunette was still hesitant, but Beth jumped forward in eagerness, looking back at him with those big, cute eyes. Gavyn couldn't reject such a face from his starter. "Alright. I do accept your challenge." he told the trainer, standing up and straightening out his sweater a bit out of habit. The other trainer sent out their first pokemon, and Gav had Beth use Tackle. She plowed through the trainer's team with just tackle, much to the trainer's annoyance. Though it had been a rather boring battle, as the other called it, Gavyn won, and found himself confused as he was handed some money before the trainer left. "When winning battles with other trainers, there is often a bit of prize money on the line." Data informed Gavyn through his pokedex.

Battle:

Normal type trainer challenged Gavyn!

Trainer:
lvl 5 Rattata
lvl 5 Meowth
lvl 5 Eevee
lvl 5 Zigzagoon
lvl 5 Whismur
lvl 5 Litleo

Round 1:
trainer sent out Rattata!
Gav chose Beth!
Beth used Tackle!
50 damage to Rattata!
[Rattata: 0/50]
Rattata fainted!
5xp to Beth!
Trainer sent out Meowth!

Round 2:
Beth used Tackle!
50 damage to Meowth!
[Meowth: 0/50]
Meowth fainted!
5xp to Beth!
Trainer sent out Eevee!

Round 3:
Beth used Tackle!
50 damage to Eevee!
[Eevee: 0/50]
Eevee fainted!
5xp to Beth!
Trainer sent out Zigzagoon!

Round 4:
Beth used Tackle!
50 damage to Zigzagoon!
[Zigzagoon: 0/50]
Zigzagoon fainted!
5xp to Beth!
Trainer sent out Whismur!

Round 5:
Beth used Tackle!
50 damage to Whismur!
[Whismur: 0/50]
Whismur fainted!
5xp to Beth!
Trainer sent out Litleo!

Round 6:
Beth used Tackle!
50 damage to Litleo!
[Litleo: 0/50]
Litleo fainted!
5xp to Beth!

Trainer is out of pokemon! Gavyn won!

[[ooc: ]]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 5/16

Lv. 9
HP: 90/90
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Absorb - 20 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Exp: 11/17 [+30xp] 17/17 (level up) [24xp] 18/18 (level up) 6/19

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-
Exp: 12/15

Nature:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound – 35
Exp: 12/26

Nickname:
Nature: Lazy. Likes to doze off. Has bouts of seriousness, though.
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 5/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nature: Calm. Helpful. Sometimes a little to analytical.
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Conversion - Changes the user's current type to match the type of the first of the user's moves.
Conversion 2 - Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.

Items:

Pokedex
Heart Scale: 1
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 6/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 6/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 1/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 4/10

After Data explained how battles worked to him, Gavyn decided to have more of a look around the town. There was a museum near the back that he'd like to get around to, but... a patch of flowers caught his attention. It just... kinda called to him, and he approached the patch, mumbling species names of some of the flowers he saw there. "Oh jeeze, Gavy. You still just really love plants~" Merlin commented cheerily. Beth bounded through the grass along the way.

"Wild pokemon, detected." Data spoke up from the pokedex, surprising Gavyn. "Wh-wha? where?" he asked, looking around the garden. He hadn't seen anything that looked out of place, nor had he seen a pokemon nearby. "It's right in front of you." Data stated. Gavyn blinked, looking down. Sure enough, just before him in the bushes, he saw a small green face with bright red eyes looking up at him. "Chikorita. I suggest you catch her, garden boy. It's not every day you find a starter in the wild." Data chimed in, disrupting Gavyn's thoughts. "Chiii?" the grass type chirped, tilting it's head. "TURT!" Beth bounded over, giving the other starter a friendly head butt, though she appeared to have something covered in dirt in her mouth. While Gavyn was still trying to gather what he should do with the situation, he knelt down to take the object from Beth. "Looks like some kind of incense, Gavy. We should keep it around." Merlin commented, taking the object from his trainer. "Oh... er... sure... um... - Ch-chikorita... Would you... perhaps like to join my team? I-i know it's so sudden and all but... I'd love to have you around..." Gavyn finally found his voice, then addressed the wild grass starter. The Chikorita seemed perfectly happy with the offer, her head leaf shaking a bit before she gently nudged her head against his knee. Elizabeth gave a trumpeting cry of excitement, which the spectacled male took as an affirmation to the Chikorita's feelings on the matter. He then held out a pokeball to the Chikorita, allowing it to tap a vine on the button before disappearing inside of the ball.

Battle:

[[ooc: ground incense sent from Leon ]]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 6/16

Lv. 9
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 7/19

Pokemon: Chikorita
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Razor Leaf - 55 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Poison Powder - Poisons Opponent
Exp: 1/15

Nature:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound – 35
Exp: 13/26

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 6/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-
Exp: 13/15

Nature: Calm. Helpful. Sometimes a little too analytical.
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Items:

Pokedex
Heart Scale: 1
Mysterious Incense: 1 ground
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 7/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 7/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 2/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 5/10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gavyn was starting to feel a bit odd, having so many pokemon already. And so soon after starting his journey! He was quite pleased though, since most of them lined up with his affinity for the grass type. He really did enjoy tending to plants, and it was nice to be surrounded by pokemon that could share in that joy. "Hey Gavy, I'm going to light this incense!" Merlin announced, after having wiping away the clumps of soil. Before Gavyn could politely object, the incense was lit. "Huh. Smells like dirt." he commented.

Beth gave out a squeal as she suddenly found her feet trapped in the ground, her trainer soon flailing as he felt his feet sink suddenly into the ground, as well. A pair of orange jaws appeared nearby from a bush, snapping. "Trapinch. The ant pit pokemon. Its giant jaws have enough strength to crush even boulders. So I'd try not to get in the way of that." Data notified the panicking Gavyn after sensing the wild pokemon nearby. "O-oh great..." he muttered, trying to pull himself out of the ground as the pokemon approached. He let out Sage in an effort to fight off the ground type. "S-sage! Please do something!" Gavyn pleaded. The treecko was more than willing to help out this new trainer, and soon enough, he launched a seed bomb attack that took the trapinch down. Finally, the ground released him and Beth. In his scramble, Gavyn ended up tossing a few of his pokeballs from his bag. One of them bounced off of the ground type, breaking, but another one actually caught the thing. "O-oh dear... I don't know what to do with this..." Gavyn commented, picking up his ball. "Hey, you could always keep it around! After all, you probably made this little garden safer by capturing it, Gavy~" Merlin commented, still holding the incense. Gavyn sighed. Merlin was right, though. He'd hate to think if a child might have run into that pokemon. He dusted himself off, then decided to head off in the direction of Mt Moon for some training.

Battle:

lvl 10 Trapinch attacked!

Sage was sent out!
Round 1:
Sage used Seed Bomb!
It's super effective!
80 x 2 = 160 damage to Trapinch!
[Trapinch: 0/100]
Trapinch fainted!
7xp to Sage!

Gavyn frantically tossed a few balls at trapinch!
the first failed to capture it!
the second ball captured it!

[[ooc: Ground Incense Activated: 1/31 11:35pm ]]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 7/16

Lv. 9
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 8/19

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 2/15

Nature:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 14/26 [+7xp] 21/26

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 7/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Pokemon: Trapinch
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Hyper Cutter –
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
Heart Scale: 0
Mysterious Incense: 1 ground [in use]
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:28 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 8/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 8/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 3/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 6/10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It wasn't long before they were away from the town. Mount Moon was closer now, and there were a lot more space than back in town. "Oh~ Mount Moon~" Merlin cooed, looking towards the mountain with a bit of awe. There was a sudden rumbling nearby though, and down the slope nearby, tumbled a geodude. "Geodude. It's pretty much just an angry rock with arms. " Data commented through the pokedex. "Oh my... er, Sage? Would you mind ... taking it out with a..." "Seed Bomb" Data interjected. "Uh, yes. Seed Bomb. Please." Gavyn asked the lizard. Sage gave a nod and spat the attack at the geodude, knocking it right out. However, soon after, his form started to glow and grow as he evolved. "Congratulations. Sage has evolved from Treecko to Grovyle." Data stated. "Oh! Good job, Sage! You are looking spectacular!" Gavyn exclaimed to the lizard. Sage was pleased with the feedback, but Beth seemed a bit jealous.

Battle:

lvl 10 Geodude (Rock Head)
attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Sage used Seed Bomb!
It's super effective!!
80 x 4 = 160 damage to Geodude!
[Geodude: 0/100]
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Sage!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 8/16

Lv. 9
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 9/19

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Pokemon: Grovyle
Nature:
Lv. 17
HP: 170/170
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 22/26 [+7xp] 26/26 (level up) 3/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 8/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 9/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 9/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 4/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 7/10

"Tuuuur!" Beth exclaimed, bounding forward when another geodude appeared. Before Gavyn could stop her, she had already used an Earth Power attack to take it down. "O-okay, Beth. I'm sorry... You should get some training, too." Gavyn said sheepishly after, feeling bad for having had Sage go in first.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Geodude used Defense Curl!
defense rose 1 stage!
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
90 x 2 = 180 damage to Geodude!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 9/16

Lv. 9
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 10/19 [+7xp] 17/19

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 4/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 9/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 10/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 10/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 5/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 8/10

Beth didn't seem angry about this, and gave a happy chirp sound to her trainer. Unfortunately, her Earth Power attack seemed to have caused a chain reaction of falling Geodude. Gavyn stumbled back to avoid collision while Beth took out another geodude.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Geodude used Mud Sport!
electricity is now nullified
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 10/16

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 18/19 [+7xp] 19/19 (level up) 6/20

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 5/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 11/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 11/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 6/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 9/10

Sage was alright with letting Elizabeth handle the battling for now, deciding to stand by Gavyn to protect him from any falling geodude coming his way. Merlin kept his distance, watching the whole time while holding the still burning incense. "You know, that incense is the cause of this. It is one of those incenses that have the strange effect of attracting pokemon of certain types. It is useful that you kept it." Data chimed from the pokedex as Beth took out another geodude.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Geodude used Mud Sport!
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 11/16

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 7/20 [+7xp] 14/20

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 6/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 12/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 12/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 7/10 || Area Specific: Mail Letter : 10/10

"R-really? Huh... I've... never really heard of that... So it's kind of like Sweet Scent in an incense form...?" Gavyn mumbled, readjusting the glasses on the bridge of his nose. Beth was really taking care of those wild geodude. She seemed to be getting even better at it, as well as having lots of fun stomping in the mud.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Geodude used Mud Sport!
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 12/16

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 15/20 [+7xp] 20/20 (level up) 2/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 7/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
Mail Letter: 1
Sweet Heart: 5
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:17 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 13/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 13/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 8/10 || Area Specific: Lucky Egg : 1/40

"Hmmm... I guess you could say that." Data responded. Meanwhile, Beth was doing pretty well at battling, and Sage was doing a good job of keeping him safe from debris. "Huh. What an odd trinket! I think these could be pretty useful, huh, Gavy?" Merlin commented, finding a safe place to sit nearby.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 13/16

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 3/21 [+7xp] 10/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 8/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 14/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 14/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 9/10 || Area Specific: Lucky Egg : 2/40

Sage deflected a falling geodude nearby from falling into Gavyn, instead directing it over to Beth. The turtwig swiftly took care of the geodude with an Earth Power attack. "Th-thank you, Sage..." Gavyn murmured, thankful for his pokemon. Sage smiled and gave a thumbs up before returning his attention to the falling geodudes.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 14/16

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 11/21 [+7xp] 18/21

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 9/27

Nickname:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 14/15

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:30 am
User Image
Gavyn

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ₪ Wild Pokemon encounter: 15/5 ₪ NPC encounter: 15/15 ₪ item count: Heart Scale : 10/10 || Area Specific: Lucky Egg : 3/40

Beth stomped her front feet on the ground, launching an Earth Power attack at an incoming Geodude. She was really having a great time.

Battle:

attacks:
tackle
defense curl
mud sport
rock polish

Round 1:
Beth used Earth Power!
It's super effective!
Geodude fainted!
7xp to Beth!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Party Info:

Lv. 11
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Drain Punch - 75 || User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent
Exp: 15/16

Lv. 12
HP: 120/120
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 19/21 [+7xp] 21/21 (level up) 5/22

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50

Nature:
Lv. 17
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Seed Bomb – 80
Exp: 10/27

Nickname:
Lv. 16
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 15/15 (level up) 0/16

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 15
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Exp: 14/15

Out of Party:

Nickname:
Lv. 5
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
-
-

Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:

Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Bite -
Bide -
Bulldoze -
Mudslap -

Items:

Pokedex
an old sketchpad
a couple of books

❶ Kanto Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games