Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wakai watched as Eclipse restored the Defense Systems, which had destroyed the heartless. She let out a sigh of relief, and put the statue down. She looked at Rose, "I think it'd be best to. Her injuries I mean are..." she couldn't help but stare at Kelina's bones that were showing.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image

"No the infirmary will not hold her and i will not have a repeat of last time." Eclipse said thinking of where to put Kelina.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:01 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Rose sighed
"then where do we put her, Eclipse. I won't put her in a mental institution again. Or a hospital. She killed half the staff!"

She looked to Minako and walked to her.
"are you alright, Minako? You look a bit....pale."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wakai looked at Kelina, then at Eclipse, "Can't...you do something about this? Don't you know any...you know, spells or something that'll help?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren who had gone into his own little world through all this. Finally snapped back only hearing the last part of the conversation. He turned in his spot and finally took notice of all the people, "Uh... Did I miss something?" He approached everyone looking a bit sheepish.

kalenakeeper
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:09 am
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Hazy]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:On the floor]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako heard someone approach her and spoke to her asking to see if she was okay"I think i might have a cold.."She managed to say weakly not bothering to get up seeing as how she felt so weak at the moment as she allowed the coldness that the floor provided to help cool her off but she knew that it wouldn't be enough.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:34 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose slowely knelt down to Minako
"Forgive me Minako. Im going to take your temperature, see if you need to go to the infirmary or if you just need to go to your room and rest." she said in a gentle voice.
Rose softly placed the back of her hand on Minako's cheek. After removing her hand, she placed her other hand on the back of Minako's neck.
"Oh Minako, you are burning up." she said. She clasped her hands together and formed a ice ball in her hands. She placed it into Minako's hands and then formed what seemed to be a sheat of ice in which she gently draped over Minako's body like a blanket, but this blanket got cold.
"Is that helping, Minako?" Rose asked with concern in her voice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm
                                          [Mood:Not feeling great]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Next to Rose]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

She flinched when she felt Rose's hand touch her forehead."No..I'm fine it isn't that bad.."She stubbornly said as she forced herself to get up.It's not that bad.."She repeated seemingly in a trance, She just wanted to find Nami and apologize for leaving so abruptly even though it wasn't entirely her fault. She felt a suddenly jolt of coldness wrapped around her body as Minako noticed that she was wrapped in a sheet of ice to help cool her off, It felt extremely good, It was comparable to that of a gentle summers breeze."Ah.."She said softly as she felt the coldness wrapped around her, But despite this the sheet of ice started to melt due to her body temperature as it seemed she was quite literally burning up."Nami.."She mutter under her breath unknowingly.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:27 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose was concerned for Minako. She made another ice blanket and wrapped that around Minako.
"Minako, Nami is in the Infirmary. If I take you to the infirmary, Nurse Sasha will make you rest. Understood?" Rose said, wanting Minako to understand what was going to happen if she went to the infirmary.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:43 pm
                                          [Mood:Not feeling great]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By Rose]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako looked at Rose when she heard her speak Nami's name in front of her."Really?"She asked in wonder before she looked away from her gaze before she said."Please take me there.."She said as her sight started to slowly get hazy as she started to feel a little tired from the temperature of the ice sheet that was melting.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 pm
fiendish az
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose nodded and put her shoulder under Minako's arm and started to walk with her, slow enough so she wont fall over.
"Do not blame yourself for what you see next."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:19 pm
                                          [Mood:Not feeling great]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:With Rose]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako simply followed Rose as she tried to stay awake the entire time.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Minako:Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image

"I might have a place to take her...but it won't be in the academy...i'll take her to my home on destiny islands." Eclipse said as he lifted Kalena up into his arms.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

Kelina was still unconscious. Her body sparked with dark energy as Eclipse lifted her. Her armor seemed to disappear, and her body looked a lot worse than before. At least she was still fully clothed, except for where the bones were showing.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

Wren sighed as he was confused to the happenings. He figured it might have had something to do with the situation in Twilight Town. Wren shook his head, "Don't have time for this. I have to find Ea." Though he did admit wanting to help, he better just leave things to Eclipse and the teachers. He picked a random direction in the hall and left to search the academy. This big, complicated, endless halls of an academy.

He felt the sweat go down and began to doubt ever finding the girl

((EXIT))
kalenakeeper
knux_nyan

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games