Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"Its my brother's ship. S class. Highest ranking among all the other ships. You'll know it when you see it...and yeh i'll take yall." Kalen said to Shinochi. He gave Rose a kiss in turn as Shido grinned. "I finally get to see the ship i heard so much about." He said.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Not thinking she'd get turned down, Nami chimed in. "I-I'm going too."
It was quite obvious she wasn't thinking, since the X incident nearly two hours earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:42 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at Nami and X, shaking her head at them, "No...I'm sorry you two, but...we can't risk losing you two again. It's safer here at the school...and besides," she folded her arms, looking away from them, "Light wouldn't want you to risk your safety." She looked at Nami, "You're Light's daughter so he definitely wouldn't want you risking yourself..." she then looked at X, "And I'm sure Light cares about your safety as well...we can't have him stress even more."
Shinochi was actually a little excited to see the ship and ride it.

[OOC:]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:17 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She was about to retort but a look from Tsuyoi made her look away. Nami stared at the ground, upset but she understood. Nami nodded but she didn't agree. She knew that she couldn't go anyways, being too weak to even stand. How had she managed to run without falling over? "You're right, I guess..." She mumbled.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:06 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
((sorry for the wait))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia looks away, she wasn't a fan of gummi ships still. Sure, she's flown in Eclipse's gummi ship before, but she didn't want to admit she did almost get sick.
"im going too."

"uh no, your not" Rose said walking over to Sophia and gripped Sophia's knuckles.

Sophia's eyes widened in pain. She instinctively hit Rose with the wooden keyblade hard against the neck, really wanting to use the scythe but knowing if it was the scythe, no more Rose.

"you are still experiencing pain in your fists when you use them. Your battle style isn't as up to as it was earlier." Rose said rather coldly.
"I don't feel it is the best interests if you go to fight either."

Sophia got a bit angry and swong the wooden keyblade around. She was determined to at least bruise Rose.

Rose dodged every swing and then kicked the keyblade out of Sophia's hands only to land up in the ceiling which was too high for either of them to jump to.
"I said NO! End of discussion!"
Rose normally never lets her anger out on a friend, but this time, although she was trying to keep Sophia here at the academy, she needed to put her in her place as well.

"Until you can beat me, Sophia, no matter what Eclipse or what anyone else says, your not leaving the academy until you can beat me in a fight, magic melee."

Rose turned around and left to the gummi bays before Sophia could do anything else.

"WHEN I BEAT YOU, IM GONNA DRIVE YOU INTO THE GROUND!" Sophia yelled in frustration.

X didn't fight, in truth, what happened in the dark exhausted her mind. Her body was alright, she had to choose a new name too, unless she wanted to go with her birthname, which wasn't much better than X.
She watched Sophia lose her cool towards Rose only to be easily beaten. Sophia, at least a year ago, was one of the harder students to beat, but she'd laugh afterwards. This was a much darker side to Sophia that she's never seen before.

X looked up at Nami
"Im sure Sophia wouldn't mind teaching us some of the moves she knows, Nami."

Sophia heard X say her name and turned towards Nami and X.
"only if your up to it." she said and then she went to punch a wall before hurting her knuckles again, her face turned red but she didn't want to give Rose the satisfaction that she was right.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:03 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded at the two girls, "All right, keep each other company." she then approached Nami, leaning in towards her to whisper, "Remember...you're the most important thing to Light, never forget that...and...also," she scratched her cheek with a finger, "I promised Light to watch you and keep you safe...Ene." She said nothing more to Nami, turning away from her and walking towards the door, "All right, let's go."
Shinochi looked at Tsuyoi and followed behind her, excited to see and ride the ship.

[OOC:]

GuardianAngel_Luna

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 7:38 am
User Image
User Image

Shido was a bit torn about whether or not to stay with Sophia but if she was with X and Nami he was sure she would be fine. "Sophia here." He pulled his necklace of his clan emblem off his neck and gave it to her. "You need it more then i do." He said as he nodded and ran after Kalen who looked in worry after Rose as he followed after her. -both exit-

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:57 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami held her head in her hands. She pulled herself together and tried to look the part to maintain X's mood. "Y-yeah, X. Sounds good..."
Nami watched as Tsuyoi left them. She's right. I'm like a sister to X. I'm weak in body but not in mind. "W-why don't we do a little one-on-one." Nami realized she was still sitting in the air.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:27 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
((Laptop box got here, time to mail it off, this is the last post on this laptop until I get it back.))

Sophia gently took the pendant from Shido and put it around her neck

She watched everyone else leave and sighed to Nami and X.
"yeah, let me see how much you've grown X, and lets see how well you can fight Nami."

X took out a kunai blade.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:03 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero's day was started of decent until he started to look for the sparring room. He was never good with maps. He has been wonder around the halls for over an hour before he came across a bathroom. With a sigh of relief he found something that would be helpful, but he wasn't paying attention and walked into the girls room.

He sighed as he continued to look for the sparring room as his check stung from a slap from a girl that was leaving the room as he walked in by mistake.
*sigh* "My first day at a real school and I get lost. Not to mention I walked into the wrong bathroom and was slapped. I hope I don't become know for as the pervert or something negative. It was an accident." *sigh* "Huh?" At this moment he hear people fight from a room he was about to pass. Finally he had found the sparring room. He entered and looked around for anyone that he may though could look like a Dragonkin since he has never seen one before. He noticed two girls about to spar and decided to interrupt.

The bathroom may have been a mistake, but Xero was a sly dog who could not resist to try and charm a girl. Back in Twilight Town he had girls that would do anything for him because of his charm.
"Sorry for interrupting your fight, but I notice you two beautiful young ladies when I entered the room and was wondering if you could help me find someone."

Mood: Relaxed
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

flippy Flusters flaky

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She frowned again. "I don't think I have much strength to even stand, right now..."
A guy walked in and said something she found stupid. "Good grief..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Quote:
Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:06 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

Sophia sighed towards Xero and walked towards him.
"It depends on who you mean, Xero. Im Sophia." she said.
"im also a student here at the academy but I was going to help my friends learn fighting while the teacher is out."

X softly took Nami's hand and smiled.
"The wind will catch you if you fall again, you can get down." she smiled and slightly pulled her off the bubble, knowing its ok if she fell onto her legs
"nice and slow, kay?" she smiled wanting to help boost Nami's confidence.

"I got you"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:00 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami took X's hand. A-alright, slowly."
She swung her feet down and let them touch the floor. Her knees were a little unstable, they wobbled a bit as her weight slowly went to her legs. She stood up, using X for support. "It's-it's okay, X. I think I can..."
She slipped but was caught by X. "Maybe not." She smiled.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:54 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Are you okay?" Xero went from charming to worried about this girl. He always had a weak heart to see a kind girl weakened in mind, heart, or body. Sophia seemed to have everything under control and he was now feeling that he was being nosy. "Sorry, it is not my business. Let me introduce myself. I am Xero Heart, a new student here. I just joined today. Well I came he looking for a Dragonkin. I believe his name was Shido. Diz said that he would be a good friend and sparing partner so I thought it would be rude not to meet him." Sophia was now helping Nami stand. To Xero she seemed like she was weak from lack of sleep, not eating yet, or just over doing it in training. None of it was any of his business, but I would offer help if needed.

Mood: Relaxed
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

flippy Flusters flaky

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:56 pm
Hector the True
You might wanna change your post. X isn't the one injured/hurt.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games