Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 pm
knux_nyan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Sophia smiled and then looked at Rose and saw the ring
"What the!!! Really!?"

"mmhmm, really. Me and Kalen" she smiled giggling
She then sighed
"sis took over my shadow and tried to strangle Kalen."

Sophia rubbed her neck
"yikes."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"We need to teach you that technique." Eclipse and Kalen said at the same time. They looked at each other and grinned. "Ah memories. You told her then."
"Yeh....it was fun. Now then about this task force. We want in." Kalen said as Eclipse's eyes went wide. "What!?"

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:20 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

"as I told Kalen, the only time I heard of Peter Pan, was from a book!" Rose said

"I was in the organization when that happened, searching for a dark core..." Sophia sighed.
"never did find it..."

Rose took Kalen's hand
"yes, us together, we are strongest together and I am a master of magic....even if I am taking basic magic classes to help out with a few problems, I have perfect control of my magic."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'm not a kid anymore Eclipse. I am a Keyblade master. I want to fight To protect the one's i love." He said holding Rose's hand. Eclipse was a bit taken back by this and sighed rubbing the back of his head trying to find an excuse not to let them go but then shook his head. "Fine. Welcome to the Guardians." He said.
"Guardians?" Diz asked.
"The task force....it needed a name." Eclipse said back.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:39 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

"That's a good name, guardians of the worlds." Rose smiled

"Kalena still hasn't responded to the letter. She must be exhausted to not reply." Sophia sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Eclipse and Kalen looked at Rose for a moment before shaking there head. "Nah i think Guardians is just fine."
"Yeh." Eclipse agreed with a nod. "She'll respond. I know she will." Eclipse said to Sophia.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:45 pm
knux_nyan
User Image

"if she doesn't respond, I think someone needs to get her and tell her. We need her, right? I mean, she is a keyblade master and ex headmaster."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image

"Don't worry. I left an Alarm spell on it to wake her up till she opens the letter." He said with a sly grin. Kalen saw this and remembered that spell. He used it on him loads of times.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:30 am
knux_nyan
User Image

"oh no.....that's sure to make her wake up on the wrong side of the bed." Rose said
"the last alarm clock she had, she smashed it. I had to piece it back together again....it never rung again..."

"Sounds like she likes sleep just like the rest of us." Sophia smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:26 am
knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric entered the main office with a crazed look in his eyes. "I heard you know about what happened in Twilight town," he said looking directly at Eclipse. "I was there when it was attacked and I want to help take it back," he said before taking a deep breath. He regained his composure.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:59 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
User Image

Rose looks at Eric
"we are getting Kalena in this too, sucks she only been on vacation for a week now....."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image

"Only Master's have the power to wield what i have to offer to fight the Horsemen....you are not a master yet....tho you were there...what did you see?" Eclipse asked Eric as he noticed Shido behind him. Shido looked around the room and Kalen nodded to him.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:13 pm
kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Eric chuckled. "Feh, you reject willing soldiers to maintain your elite status. Mastery tis' not but a mark and some paperwork," he cleared his throat. "As for what was there, What did you think? Death was handing out rainbows to everyone? No. The whole place is covered in fog and darkness with some sort of gravity spell wreaking havoc. Every street is flooded with undead warriors, with death and two scantily clad maidens sitting atop station heights," he said. He tugged down at his burnt shirt sleeve before realizing it was gone. He looked back to Eclipse. "If you do take him out, please show me a picture or something. I have a vendetta with him now for ruining my date today; the organization too, but I assume death is a more pressing matter at this time considering he's trying to eat all the souls there and turn the planet into dust," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:36 pm
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
User Image
"if that was all it was, i'd be a master fighting along side Eclipse, but im not so I can't fight...." Sophia said sadly.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
User Image

"Your wrong about the mastery status. Its not just a mark or some paperwork. Its proof that you have what it takes to defend the worlds. To protect those you love. Proof that you have completed your training. Proof that you are strong enough to survive death. You think this is an elite status. You want to join the fight? Take a mark of mastery exam and prove to me you have what it takes to fight death. I'm not rejecting you cause your not a master. I'm rejecting you cause your not ready. Prove to me that you are strong." Eclipse said as Shido looked between Eric and Eclipse.

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games