Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:34 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho blinked softly and gently as he walked over to his classroom door as he held the flowers thinking to himself a bit as he moved the whole time before stopping in the doorway. Gently he looked over seeing students biting his bottom lip the whole time unsure what he should say or do since it was the first time he had more then one student in the classroom. Moving he looked at his feet thinking while he held the flower still as well his bag. "Are you two here for class?"he asked softly thinking to himself the whole time.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:21 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wondered why his boyfriend was blushing and looking down, but he did think it was kind of cute. "That is one of the languages I haven't learned yet" he thought then looked to the teacher when he hears his voice. "Of course, Jiho. I am a regular student of yours. Although I don't think the two students I usually attend class with will be coming anytime soon" he answered and informs him. "I do have a request of pausing on French and instead learn Japanese" he requested. "Have you mastered Ancient Mayan language?" he asked recalling that piece of personal information about Jiho was mention on his first language class.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:16 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris wondered why his boyfriend was blushing and looking down, but he did think it was kind of cute. "That is one of the languages I haven't learned yet" he thought then looked to the teacher when he hears his voice. "Of course, Jiho. I am a regular student of yours. Although I don't think the two students I usually attend class with will be coming anytime soon" he answered and informs him. "I do have a request of pausing on French and instead learn Japanese" he requested. "Have you mastered Ancient Mayan language?" he asked recalling that piece of personal information about Jiho was mention on his first language class.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jefferys eyes widened slightly when his boyfriend asked the teacher to pause on his French lessons "m-Morris you don't have to do that you should continue your French " he said with a small smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:11 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Listening to the student Jiho blinked a bit before he tilted his head slightly before he looked over to see who else was in the room before looking at Morris. "I see, um that would be alright to do thought it would help if you all would be able to write it down so that way you both can learn"he said gently. Calmly he made his way over to the desk setting the items down before he headed to the back to get something to put the flowers in as he thought to himself a bit."Ancient Mayan is quite difficult but I can teach it as well of that is what you would like to learn as well?"he asked as he held a small jar looking at them both.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:53 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris shakes his head a little, "Its alright, those lessons were just practice. Like a refresher" he assures his boyfriends. "Okay, will we be starting with some writing exercises then?" he asked Jiho about writing. "I would, but perhaps on a different day" he answered and took out a pencil from his knack sack.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:04 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris shakes his head a little, "Its alright, those lessons were just practice. Like a refresher" he assures his boyfriends. "Okay, will we be starting with some writing exercises then?" he asked Jiho about writing. "I would, but perhaps on a different day" he answered and took out a pencil from his knack sack.

the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery smiled and and took out a pencil and paper to get ready to right " thank you Moris " he said softly with a small smile as he got ready  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:52 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho looked at the two tenderly before he moved a bit and took a steady breath holding the vase making his way to the desk setting it down placing the flowers inside. "Alright then we are going to go slow and go from there. Would you two prefer if I wrote it down on top and made sure to show where the pronunciation is?"he asked tenderly biting his own lip as he pulled the books out of his bag.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:10 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"You're welcome, Jeffery" Moris replied. "Would make sense to do it that way" he answered. "Where you get the flowers?" he asked to show he acknowledges the flowers in the vase and wondered if they were given to him.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:02 am
Jeffery nodded "that sounds good to me as well would make thing easier I'm better " he said softly with a small smile looking at the flowers with a curious look  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:30 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Calmly he looked over to the two and nodded "Then we shall do it that way"he said calmly heading to get the books they would need for this language. Hearing the question he stopped and looked at Moris gently as he blinked and bite his bottom lip slightly "I got them from Dale"he said gently as he shifted and looked down unsure how else to explain it or even if it was a good idea.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:51 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"What level of difficulty is it? Is it as difficult as French or English?" Moris asked the teacher. Learning English was more difficult to learn to him than Spanish and French was. "Dale, the social science, right? I've been a regular student of his and he seem like a friendly person" he said about Dale.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Softly he looked at him and thought for a bit and shifted as he handed them both books and some notebooks."Its a little difficult but knowing languages that are connected to it or have some similarities it helps and makes it slightly easier. Still We shall go slow and work from there"he said gently.Softly he took a small breath and went to the board to write a few things and moved a bit "Correct he is a teacher here"he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:21 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris opened up the book to look through some of it to get a feel of what they will be gong through. "Looks like a bunch of symbols to me" he thought then closed the book. "Will there be any field trips like to a cultural of some kind for this class in practicing the language in real life situations?" he asked Jiho. "I'm sure you two will make a good couple if you two were to get together" he commented because he didn't want to assume they were together based on the boutique of flowers.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:56 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris opened up the book to look through some of it to get a feel of what they will be gong through. "Looks like a bunch of symbols to me" he thought then closed the book. "Will there be any field trips like to a cultural of some kind for this class in practicing the language in real life situations?" he asked Jiho. "I'm sure you two will make a good couple if you two were to get together" he commented because he didn't want to assume they were together based on the boutique of flowers.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery looked the book silently looking at all the symbols that made no sense to his mind while he was looking thru them he listened to his boyfriends conversation not saying anything since it wasn't his conversation to get in  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:19 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Watching the two calmly as he shifted slightly as he took a small breath as he moved a bit before he kept drawing on the board calmly. "I can see that you both are confused and unsure how to speak this language and all. The language is more read then spoken cause of the symbol, the actual language is different."he said gently as he finished and looked over a bit as he smiled a bit. "Alright then lets start the lesson but only if you two are ready to learn it"he spoke gently.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games