Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:26 pm
Darsto_23

"Knowing that every one will be safe and being with you of course I feel better now" Ora said smiling as she started to eat a snack. She was still blushing but she was happy now and feeling much better. "So what shall we do tonight since I think I will not be party planing for some time till Becky is better." she said. She knew she would have to go home to do chorus latter but for now she was happy just being here with him. Most time they got together was with other people or sleeping. She would not mind spending some private time with him alone. The thought got her heart flattering as she sipped her tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:51 am
Devossy

Valick smirks a little as he had an idea come to mind but wanted to surprise her so he waved over a servant in the room and whispered something into there ear and then they left to go do what he told them to do and looked back at Ora. "I have an Idea in mind but lets finish our snack and I'll show you what i have in mind" Valick says warmly. He knows if he said something like that to anyone else in his family they would think he was up to no good, but his idea was really quite harmless and hope Ora trusted him enough to not be nervous of what he had in mind.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:16 am
Ora sat there and watched as she picked up a snack to nibble on. She wondered what was going on but she smiled and nodded to him once her spoke to her. "I can not wait to see what this idea of yours is" she said as she smiled at him. She was excited and could not wait to see what he had planed for them. So much her heart started to beat excited to be with him. She trusted him to be alone with him and not have to worry. After she finished her tea and food she want and took them to the sink to be washed. "I am ready when you are" she said smiling at him.

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image

Aten and Anube made there way down to the kitchen to make some food for there lovers and mates. The two got a long ok, will Anube would not say a word but just nodded as Aten went on and on. The naga was talking the demons ear off and the demon did not mind. Anube went to cooking a big feast as Aten made some good herbs tea and fresh oj. Aten was talking about what they could tdo for the twins to cheer them up and get them out of the house. They need there loves to be happy and there old selves again.

User Image

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

Aaron sighed somewhat as she came into a kitchen and sweat dropped slightly as she looked around. Her stomach growled but she huffed somewhat as if shushing at it to not do that. "I don't think this was where I meant to go.." She scratched her cheek a bit as she looked around wandering through the kitchen before spotting a pie...a very delicious looking apple pie...sitting in the window as if to cool off. She felt her mouth starting to water up as her stomach growled again. Placing her hands on her stomach as she swallowed a little dryly, there seemed to be a servant washing dishes in the kitchen somewhere she couldn't quite see them from her position on the other end of the large kitchen but she could hear them quite well.

She began to inch over peeking around shelves and utensil racks as she made her way over towards the window. Ohh just a few more feet and she'd have something nice, hot and delicious to go in her belly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:36 pm
DF Red and Blue

Tzzek silently drifted into the kitchen and began to hover a foot or two from a female with tails and intriguing magic. His light made the area around her start to shimmer as he began to regain greater awareness. She seemed in a state of intense focus with her energy focused on a food item, a pie. She must be hungry. The archon simply waited there for his presence to be acknowledged while gently scanning her and the other people in the kitchen, several of whom had taken notice of the floating orb of light as it entered.

((Sorry for the brevity, sleep deprived and time starved with a touch of toddler burdoned and hungry. Aggressively moving characters is proving difficult for my tired brain.))  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

Aaron wiggled somewhat as she was inching closer and closer to the window. Nearly there. She was practically drooling on herself as she finally reached out and touched the pie pan only to jerk back with a rather loud yelping sound as she was holding her hands against her chest and was squatted down hissin. Her tails slapped against the kitchen floor a few times with a fury that made shelves shake in place. "Uggh!! huuurts!!!!" She blew on her fingers hissing somewhat as she turned her eyes back up to the pie pan with a look of longing. Ugh she was so freaking hungry. Sighing somewhat as she rubbed her fingers on her legs as the burning finally stopped. Standing up she curled her tails around her waist and thighs breathing out slowly to calm herself.

She blinked a bit as she started to notice her tails weren't quite white anymore. She furrowed her brows before turning and nearly gasping in surprise at the glowing little orb nearby. "Aww aren't you just adorable" She tilted her head to the side somewhat as her hunger and the pie was momentarily forgotten as her curiosity had been peaked.

Haeo
Its okay everything is good now that our characters are interacting lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:47 pm
DF Red and Blue

Tzzek bobbed and rippled, managing to avoid what could have been a catastrophic tail lashing. Whatever this female was she was not one of the wisest. The heat being emitted by the pie was still quite significant. The natural weaknesses of body-creatures were nearly as interesting as their natural efficiency and versatility. His size increased to a little under two feet and his color began to show hints of deep violet that appeared and disappeared sporadically. He felt strange. Perhaps he metabolized too much information too quickly. Yet, he was finally acknowledged, though informally.

"Yes, yes I am." Tzzek said with a slight flicker of green across his surface. It seemed that he was developing a sort of humor, though a bad one. "You might be too but there's too many tails to tell." Puns... another wonderful addition to his half-developed personality.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image

Aaron's brows raised slightly as she flickered her tail tips around somewhat before humming somewhat as she looked down at them tilting her head to the side. Her dark black-blue and white ears flicking and twitching around ontop of her head of softer long black-blue hair. "Eheh.. well.." she mumbled softly her cheeks were a little pink as she straightened back up and looked at him. Yes..most foxes were run by instinct though Aaron normally did not listen to instinct, she had not eaten in a good many hours and well..her stomach had over-ruled her common sense for a moment at the time.

"I can't say that they don't have their perks. Maybe I don't want people to know if I'm cute or not" She hummed though obviously she was as nicely formed as the next female around. Each with their own differences and features. She shifted from foot to foot for a moment, obviously this being was intelligent enough to hold a conversation so introducing herself would be a good step to take. "I'm Aaron..What name do you go by?" She spoke softer that time much more gentler with a soothing tone of voice.

Haeo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:44 pm
DF Red and Blue

Tzzek, being a creature of pure living magic, had no opinion on the physical appearance of the female in front of him. However, he could tell that he had hit a nerve with his joke. Abandoning his failed humor, the archon settled himself such that he was six inches off the floor in a rather less than effective attempt to avoid further notice by the servants.

"Tzzek is what I am called. I am intrigued to meet you." Ripples of turquoise danced across his surface as he spoke in a refined baritone. "And, as I have no eyes, I really can't be sure of anything about cuteness at all. Though, your magic is..." The archon searched for the best word. "Pretty."  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image
Briatana Blue
10 years of age - Profile - ۩
Animal Shape Shifter / Just came from: Here

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana in her tiger cub form came out of a tree near by as she went up to the Kitchen window and put her little blue tiger paws on the kitchen window seal as she peeked in. Seeing everyone in the kitchen she saw a woman with many tails talking to an orb of some time. Pulling herself up more next to the apple pie she perked her ears up and watched as the smell of the apple pie made her stomach growled as she started to whimper. Pawing at the pie she had begging eyes of hunger as she tried to pull herself up onto the window seal, after a few tried she had pulled herself up and sat down in front of the pie as her tail swayed from side to side. The light hitting her furring made her blue fur look light blue more then anything, she is the rarest blue tiger there is, the blue tiger.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Haeo
DF Red and Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:49 pm
As the guys got back to the castle with Sitana before they split. Anube went to talk to some of the staff and who where in change with the Lady gone on business. Aten took Sitana back to the kitchen, which was busy with other people now, and moved to make her food. He got her a blood packet before going to make her a burger when he saw the cub. "Sitana can you stop that cute little thing from eating pie" he said nodding to the cub before he put another burger for her, "I will make them some real food and get them some water." He wondered if the cub was some one as he nodded to the other in there as he cooked.

User Image

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:42 am
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna
16 years of age - Profile - ۩
Vampire Neko / Just came from: Here / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Sitana nodded as she took the blood pouch and went over to the window and picked up the cub as she drank from the pouch while holding the cub. "Anything for food will do, I'm not sure what cubs eat though." She told him as she looked down at the cub.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Lactation Here / With: With Here / Feeling: Feeling's Here

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

User Image
Briatana Blue
Animal Shape Shifter / Just came from: Here / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Suddenly getting picked up Briatana froze as she looked over at the man that told the woman to pick her up as she just hung there in the woman's arms. Blinking her stomach growled more as she looked at the man and meowed cutely. Closing her eyes she tried to change back but with no luck due from her have not eaten in weeks.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Lactation Here / With: With Here / Feeling: Feeling's Here

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

Aten just smiled for the two looked cute. "I will make some thing good and fulling for the little one" he said pointing to the table where they could sit. He left Sitana's burger on the stove as he went and cut up the cubs ones in to nice little pieces. He then mixed in some cooked rice and eggs with the meat with some greens that would be good. He put the plate on the table with a bowl of water for the cub. Going he cut and toasted a bun a bit before he put all the works on it with the burger for Sitana. "foods up" he said smiling at the two as he put the other plate on the table.

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Taiyou Ki Kobito

Distinct Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
Sitana Mitsuna
16 years of age - Profile - ۩
Vampire Neko / Just came from: Here / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Taking the burger she slowly ate it and took in all the flavor as she smile, while stopping between bites she drank some blood from her pouch. "This is really good Aten. I never tasted anything this good before." She told him taking another bite as she looked as the girl that transformed from the cub form and smiled nodding toward her.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

User Image
Briatana Blue
Animal Shape Shifter / Just came from: Here / Wearing: This

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
                                              Briatana smiled big as she showed down as she ate like crazy, drank some water she stayed in animal form until she was fully done. Once she was done she turned into her human form as she rubbed her stomach. "That was good." She said with a smile as she looked at the one that cooked the food. "Thank you very much I haven't eaten in a week." Briatana said with a big smile.
                                              ☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Location: Castle Kitchen / With: Aten and Sitana / Feeling: Filled

Devossy
Quote:
Quote:

Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items