Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Kyrie fix some cake for Nero, then she heard something as she poke her head out of door way to see the twins sleeping. She smiles at them as she grab a blankets as she cover them to make them sleep well. She leaving some cakes for them, then carry the two cakes to the room. When she arrived, Nero is sitting and waiting for her. Kyrie smiles at him, while holding a plate of cakes, "I didn't expect that you are awake, Nero." she said a bit of surprise, then Nero chuckled, "Heh, I woken up after you close the door." he replied, then they sat together and eating the cake.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:28 am
Dante and Vergil were still fast asleep and probably couldn't hear anything.
"Trish...come back to me..."said a sleeping Dante.
Vergil was busy dreaming about his past time working with Mundus and made him wake up."He had to bring that up...he just had to bring it up."mumbled Vergil."God...I want to slap him awake..."
Vergil then looked at Dante,who was fast asleep."Awww I couldn't do that to him."said Vergil as he noticed the cake and smiled as he put Dante's cake away and ate his.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie and Nero are enjoying eating their day, eating her handmade cake, after they finish eating, Nero became a little bored because only fighting demon is his fun moment. Kyrie sees this then grew understanding as she playing with his white hair and her smile brightning up, "Nero, I know you wanted to fight the demon, but maybe I can take you somewhere, remember Credo gave you special job." she told him to cheer him up, but Nero groan because he always works alone, except it mostly makes him happy to beat those demons up. He stood up and look at his girlfriend with a smirk, "Alright, but if my old man and his lazy a** brother caught me fighting with the demon, I will tell them I'm fighting alone." he told her a crazy excuse to avoid any more trouble, then she smiles as she got up and grab a plate to put away, then she walk out to let him grab his Red Queen and Blue Rose. When she's in the kitchen to clean the plate, then she walk out and see Nero walked out leaning against the wall, she smiles at him, "Ready to go." he said to her to see she's ready, and she nodded then head out, ignoring Vergil and sleeping Dante.
A little those two lovebirds knew, the black wolf demon are looking at them in disgust in the shadow of dark alley, "Love, that's useless... power and strength are making us stronger." he said about them as he smell Ayame's iris scent coming from here. He can smell his pack blood stench as he growl, knowing his son's friend is on the run with his grand-daughter.
Nero felt the demonic as he glance back, while holding Kyrie's hand, but he couldn't see anything, "Nero, what is it?" she ask him in concern, but Nero shook his head, "It's nothing, but stay close to me, we might encounter the demon. I have feeling we might see one of the lesser demons." he told her, and Kyrie shyly look down as she held his bicep for her safety, and Nero hold her close.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:31 pm
Vergil didn't notice Nero sneeking out with Kyrie and looked at his twin."Well...I might as well wake him up."said Vergil as he started to walk towards Dante to wake him up.
Before Vergil was about to shake his brothers' shoulder when Dante all of a sudden popped up."I will kill you Mundus!"shouted Dante as he made Vergil go pale and wobbly.
"D-D-Dante...please...don't do that."said Vergil.
"Sorry...I didn't know you were right there."said Dante.
Meanwhile outside."Those twins think they can defeat me...they're sadly mistaken."said a deep and menacing voice.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 pm
???

User Image

The demon heard the voice as he look up to see his leader as he bow, "My lord, you came to finish off the Sparda's son." he said to his leader of the demon, yet he need to find the half-demon princess as he felt the powerful wolf spirit is rest within her. Although, he doesn't know that Nero and his girlfriend were on the walk.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 pm
Mundus heard the demon wolf."Why wouldn't I be here?"asked the voice."I came here to crush those twins."
the voice turned out to be The Dark Emperor,Mundus."Mainly that one in red."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Oh that Sparda's son, go ahead and- he got cut by the gun shot nearly hit his leg as he turn his head to see the dark shadow, "Who goes there!?" he demand in anger, which the shadow chuckled and revealed to be Nero. Which the demon wolf begin to suspect something about him, but Nero smirk as he pointing his gun at them, "Heh! I knew I smell that wolf and demonic power passing by, yet I overheard about Dante and old man." he sarcastically answered and told them he heard them everything. Kyrie is hiding in the alley to keep herself hidden, "You can do it Nero." she cheers for him quietly. The wolf growl at him, but Nero wipe his nose and pointing at them, "Done." he taunting them, which the wolf growl way louder.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Dante and Vergil heard the gunshot and ran out side to see what was going on.
"Who's out there?!"shouted the twins.
"Don't make my brother shoot you!"shouted Vergil.
"Come on Wimp...show your self!"shouted Dante as he held out both of his guns.
"Blast....those twins know that we're here because of that kid!"said Mundus quietly.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

The wolf heard the twins as he scowl, but he can smell his grand-daughter's healing magic on Dante. Nero sees this as he pull his Red Queen as he start his blade to the engine and creating the source of flame, he smirk, "You're going down!" he said very sarcastic and charging towards them with blade of flames. Although, he didn't listen to Dante and Vergil because he's having a lot of fun. The wolf demon use the wind, but it rapidly increase the flame to make it impossible as he dodge. Nero grunt by full power, while keeping Kyrie out of fight, which she kept looking at her boyfriend fighting as she smiles for his demonic strength and hunting. The wolf backed away as he saw the twins, which he view them, then Nero, which something about them, "What is he?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 pm
Daante and Vergil heard Nero shouting and looked.Dante and Vergil both saw Mundus and a wolf demon.
"Mundus!"shouted the twins.
"What the h*ll are you doing here Mundus?!"asked Dante.
Vergil noticed Nero."Nero! what are you doing out here when you're supposed to be grounded?"asked an angry Vergil.
Dante looked at Vergil."You can talk to him about that later...right now...we have a bigger problem!"said Dante.
"Humph...fine."said Vergil.
Mundus just laughed menicigly and looked at the twins."Heh...in that state?"asked Mundus."Just come and try it!"
"You B*sturd!"shouted Dante as he started to run towards Mundus until he felt Vergil hold him back.
"Dante..hold yourself together!"said Vergil."We don't even know why he's here!"
Mundus just laughed and turned to Nero."You think that you can beat us?"asked Mundus as he was about to attack Nero."You're sadly mistaken!
Dante heard Vergil and calmed down a little."Fine...so why are you here Mundus?"asked Dante who didn't notice Mundus attacking his nephew.
Vergil didn't even notice the attack on his son and waited for Mundus to answer.
"I just want to see the whole Sparda bloodline get killed off!"said Mundus.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard his dad as he twitch his left arm, still holding Red Queen, "Oh cr*p." he curse himself about his grounded, but got distracted as he got attacked by Mundus as he's thrown towards the wall, almost got knocked himself out. He angrily look at Vergil and Dante, "Are you trying to get me killed, you a**hole!?" he yelled at them, but didn't notice his abs got cut as he blood oozed out. The demon chuckled as he turn into human form and look at three Sparda's bloodlines, but he can smell Nero's blood, "Sons and Grandson of Sparda. My lord, we got three Spardas. Although, the human girl is hiding," he informed that he can smell Sparda's bloodline and mention about Kyrie, which Nero flinch about his girlfriend. He stab his sword down to make him stand up, then pointing his Blue Rose at the wolf demon as he grew angry, "If you lay on any fingers on her, I'll tear your sh*t face into pieces." he threatening him with a scowl, but bit stubborn, and heard Mundus said about finish off Sparda's bloodline. Nero smirk a little, but he can feel his blood is still oozing as he felt the pain, "Ow, you heartless b*sterd!" he yells at Mundus very angrily.
Kyrie continue to watch five demons, but didn't hear the wolf demon said about her, yet she heard Mundus said about finishing Sparda's Bloodline off, she silently gasp as lean back against the wall and let herself slide down. She begin to scare about Mundus as she remember Sanctus said about Dark King of Underworld. She slightly glance at the demons, "Nero, Dante, Vergil... please be okay." she quietly prayed for their safety and hoping they will be alright from dangerous demon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:40 pm
Dante and Vergil saw Nero get attacked."Nero!"shouted the twins.
Dante was getting really p*ssed off so he looked at Mundus and suddenly went into his 'Dark Dante' self."Well at least you didn't hit Blue Boy...cause he's mine...but you...you just happen to p*ss me off more than him!"said Dark Dante as he started to attack Mundus.
Vergil looked at his brother.Oh cr*p...Dark Dante...oh well I hope we can calm him down before he completely loses his mind...wait...did he just call me Blue Boy?thought Vergil as he shook his head.I'll deal with that insult later...but for now...we have Mundus to take care of. Vergil went into his Devil Trigger form and went to attack Mundus.
Mundus saw the twins coming to attack him as Dark Dante drew close Mundus could feel the darkness coming from him."So...the younger twin has a darkside...this will be very interesting."said Mundus with an evil smirk as he turned to the other demon."You can take care of the weakened one...these two are mine!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

The demon sees Dante entering Dark Dante, then heard Mundus to deal with Nero, who's been hit, then he smirk in wolfish look, "Yes my lord," he replied and walk towards him. Nero's mind begin to fuzzy, but hearing Mundus calling him weak, it making him snap, "Say that again!" he yells at his enemy, but the demon pierced him through bottom abdomen by his razor sharp claw as he cough up blood. He struggle to look at the demon, which the demon smirk as he know that smell, "You do have smell of my grand-daughter's magic, I will take your life out right in front of your human girl." he said quietly to him, but Nero gave him a threatening demonic eyes as his eyes begin to change into burning red. "I... won't let you..." he ended up slumped, the demon think he's dead as he pull his hand out and let his body drop dead. He command his pack to get Kyrie, so she can join him.
Kyrie saw whole thing as she scream, and cover her mouth in horror. She refused to believe he's dead, "NERO!" she cried to call him out, but the wolf caught her and drag her to their master. He look at her frightening, he drop his face in anger as p***k his razor finger on her neck to draw a blood, "Just like my foolish son, choosing the human wh*re over Empress Ayame. Don't worry, you will joining with your mate soon enough. So where is she," he told her as he thought about killing his son and the shrine maiden, and told her that she will be with "dead" with him, although he smell Mitsuki's magic on her. He growl and cut her neck, "Where is half-demon princess!?" he demand her in anger. Kyrie begin to whimper, still refuse to believe her demon boyfriend to be dead, and heard his question as he grip her fight to look for his grand-daughter, "I... I don't know, but I refuse to believe Nero is dead." she told him and earn her strength to fight back. He scowl as he kick her stomach, Kyrie landed on the ground and her body rolled on the ground. She felt deeply hurt as she struggle to stand up, the demon growl, "No one messes with the Emperor of the Tribe, Darcia... Kill her and eat her." he shouts as he reveal his name, Darcia, and command his pack to finish her off. The wolves obeyed and slowly heading towards her, Kyrie look at Nero as she try to call him out again as she cried with her tears, "Nero, please wake up! PLEASE!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Vergil stopped attacking Mundus and saw the other demon attack his son and saw Nero it the ground and not moving.Vergil rushed over and tackled the wolf demon."Stay away from them!"shouted Vergil as he tried to take out some of the wolves that were going to attack Kyrie.
Dark Dante was still attacking Mundus."You d*mned B*sturd!...I may not like anyone...esspesially that guy over there...but mess with him...and you mess with me...because I'm also half of him!"shouted Dark Dante as he laughed manically and as he stabbed his sword into Mundus's hand.
Mundus shouted and tossed Dark Dante into the wall knocking him out and him being full of blood."Now to finish the one in red off once and for all!"shouted Mundus as he went in for the finishing attack on Dante.
Vergil looked back and saw his brother hit the wall."Dante!"shouted Vergil.D*mn...I can't leave Kyrie and Nero...but Dante...and it looks as though my brother is knocked unconcious...grahhh...wht do I do?!thought Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Kyrie saw Vergil coming, but she kept looking at unconscious Nero as she cry for last time, "NERO~!" she cried to try to awaken him. While that happened, Nero begin to hear Kyrie's cry, his left land begin to twitch as he remember his angel got kidnapped by Sanctus:

Nero grunt to stop Alto Angelo to save his angel, until he saw Sanctus, in Angelo Form, held unconscious Kyrie. He grew angrier as he use his Red Queen to finish the Alto Angelo, and knock one out along with his blade, but he doesn't have time for that. He made a full force of jumping to reach her, "Let her go!" he shouts at him and knock two angelo by his devil bringer, "Kyrie!" he called out her name while trying to reach her. Unconscious Kyrie hear him, "Nero..." she whispers, it seems like Nero can hear her as he can hear his heart beating to save her, but failed to save her, but the necklace.

Suddenly, his lightning aura appeared as his eyes opened as his iris turned lightning red. Darcia and his pack felt the demonic power, they turn their head and see Nero slowly got up, the Darcia saw his body, that he pierced, begin to heal. It takes so many surprises, "How?! I thought he's dead, like he suppose to!" he shouted as he couldn't believe his eyes. Nero takes his Devil Trigger and glare at the emperor. Kyrie sees this as she widen her eyes as she remember that trigger back in Beach. Darcia look at Nero for a moment, then Nero begin to speak as he summoned Cyborg Sword, "If you hurt her, my father and my uncle... I will rip you off into pieces!" he threatening him again and about to kill the demon, but the dagger stabbed the emperor, which Nero stopped and saw no other then demon huntress, Lucia. Lucia stayed focus on emperor, "Go help Dante, I will take care of this one." she told him without looking at him, which Nero blinked couple times, "Who the h*ll are you?" he ask her, but she walk around, while focusing on Darcia, and pull out Cutlaseer as she stood next to Vergil. "Go and help Dante." she told him mysteriously without any answers, which Nero scoff and left the fight to help Dante. He took a lightning speed and pierced Mundus's shoulder blade by his blade, "Is that what you got, stonehead!?" he taunting him with a smirk.
Lucia is on the guard, until Kyrie look at mysterious demoness, but she's still hurt from Darcia's powerful strength, "Who... Who is she?" she ask herself quietly and watch the fight.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games